Days Before...

I woke up when i felt myself being violently shaken back and forth. I blinked my eyes open and saw Noah trying desperately to wake me up.

"God Ive been trying to wake you up forever. It's already almost 12 get up." My brother stated clearly annoyed.

"Shiittt I slept in that late?"

"Yes get up. The others are already at the skatepark."

"Ok ok just get out."

With that he left. I got up and went to my bathroom. I decided to shower later that night since I didn't have time that morning. I brushed my teeth,did my skin care and other stuff. I then got dressed into some clothes. I put my hair into two little braids slightly at the top of my head while the rest of my hair was down (picture at the top).

 I put my hair into two little braids slightly at the top of my head while the rest of my hair was down (picture at the top)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

clothes minus the purse^

I then put on jewelry such as necklaces rings and bracelets. I quickly walked downstairs to see both my parents and my brother. My parents were both home because it was the weekend so they didn't have to go into work. I didn't realize how much I haven't seen them since we moved here. Makes me kinda sad.

Since I didn't have time to make breakfast I grabbed a bar and ran out the house with my brother.

"Finally." My brother said.

"Oh shut up I took 10 minutes."

"That's 10 minutes too long." I rolled my eyes at his statement and we rode away.

After we finally got to the skatepark we went up to the boys.

"Jeez what took you so long?" AK asked.

"Not my fault. Nova here slept in." I scoffed and said, "You could've woken me up earlier y'know that?"

"Whatever. Not the point. Anyways, let's go." My brother said and skated away.

"What a douche." I said under my breath.

"Probably shouldn't talk about your brother like that."

I look up and see Rico who is the only one left in the group that hasn't skated off yet. I looked at him with an annoyed expression, considering I was still frustrated at my brother.

"I'll talk to him how I want." I immediately regretted my words as I looked back up at him. Surely enough, he was still staring. It made me nervous. It didn't make it any better when he started walking closer to me.

I began to slightly sweat and took a step back when he was in my face. My eyes widened and we maintained eye contact.

"Got and attitude do we?" He asked cockily as he smirked at my shaken up state. He moved his eyes from mine, to my lips. As he looked at my lips, he licked his own, then stared back up at my eyes, smirking once again.