Facetime

Shit.

I opened my phone and quickly Face Timed him. After about 2 rings, he picked up.

"LUKE IM SORRY I WAS EATING DINNER AND-"

"Woahh calm down it's okay." He said with a chuckle. We talked on the phone for hours. About how he has been, how my new house and stuff is, etc. Eventually it was really late so we said our goodbyes and I went to bed.

Luke Pov

Dammit. Why can't you just tell her. Your such a coward.

The day Nova told me she liked me, I froze. I really really liked her too. So why the hell can I not grow the balls to tell her? Is it because i don't actually like her? Or am I just a pussy? Plus, even if I did tell her and we started dating, long distance would be too hard.

I was heartbroken the day she moved. I wish I would've just told her how I felt instead of freaking out and saying I didn't like her. She didn't seem too sad about it. Maybe she lost feelings or something. Whatever. I'm just gonna sleep on it.

And with that, I went to bed.

Nova's Pov

I woke up to Noah shaking me awake.

"Get up. We're going skating." He stated.

"What time is it?" I said in a tired voice as I looked over at my clock. It read 10:00am. Not too early I guess.

"Okay okay get out so I can change."

"Hurry they're waiting for us."

"Okay give me like 10 minutes."

With that he walked out. I got up slowly and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a black sweater with a white collared undershirt, big khaki pants and air forces. (I hope that makes sense lmfao). I got changed, did my hair into a half up-half down style with two little ponytails up while the rest of my hair was down. I brushed my teeth, did my skin care, put on deodorant and a little perfume. I put on light makeup. Just some mascara and lip gloss.

I headed downstairs just to be greeted with all the boys at the bottom. I grabbed my board and we all headed out. The older boys rode up front while me and Rico trailed behind. We made small talk such as where I came from and why I came to SF.

"So, Nova right? What brings you to SF?" Rico asks, still looking ahead of him so he doesn't crash.

"Oh my dad got this huge job offer here. I guess it could really help our family. I'm honestly glad we moved here. I've always wanted to live in California." I replied.

"But didn't you come from Vegas? That place is cool. It has the strip and stuff. I've only been there once but I was really little so."

"Ya it's okay but it's mainly for older people unless you go to the mall on the strip or something. Most of it is just clubs and drunk people." I said.

"Oh ya I guess. So how long have you been skating for?"

"Roughly 4 years I'd say." I said in a slightly questioning tone. He replied with a simple 'mm' and we continued. "How about you?" I ask.

"I have since I was a toddler. I always loved it. I've definitely improved throughout the years." He said.

"I bet. You're really good by the way. I watched yesterday when your friend was videotaping you."

"Oh thank you. You're ok I guess." He said in a joking tone as he smiled, taking a quick glance at me.

I dropped my mouth opened and scoffed. "Ya ya whatever little boy." I chuckled. He laughed lightly as we rode through the skatepark gates.