Teacher

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I loudly grounded and slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes in the process. I got out of my bed and shivered from the cold floor. I went into my bathroom and started the shower. Once the water was warm I hopped in.

After I finished my shower I wrapped a towel around myself and went into my bedroom, which was connected to my bathroom. As soon as I walked into the bedroom, I saw Rico sitting my my bed looking my way.

I shrieked and stumbled back into my bathroom. I could hear Rico's laugh through the door.

"Uhm. Can I get my clothes please?" I ask in a pleasing tone.

"Ya sure. Just come get them." He said. I could see his smirk through the door.

"Riicoooo." I said annoyed. "I'm in only a towel. I'm not falling for your games." I stated.

"Fine fine i'll give you your privacy."

"Thank you." I huffed.

As I heard the bedroom door close I was sure Rico was gone, so I opened the bathroom door. I peeked out first to make sure he was really gone. I saw the empty room and went to my closet to get my clothes.

(what you wore)

(what you wore)

After I got dressed I invited Rico back into my room so he didn't have to stand in the hallway. He sat right back on my bed again and continued on his phone. I made conversation with him from the bathroom as he answered with simple responses.

"So what's the plan today?" I asked, voice slightly raised.

"The skatepark again." He bluntly stated.

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Not that we know of." He added.

"Okay."

The conversation ended when I walked  out the bathroom.

"Ready?" I ask. Rico stared at me for a moment, almost frozen. He stuttered out his words as he said, "Y-ya let's go."

We walked out the bedroom and down the stairs to be greeted by my brother and Luke. Luke didn't seem very happy at the sight of Rico. I brushed it off and continued to making my breakfast.

I wasn't too hungry so I made an everything bagel with cream cheese. Rico helped himself to one too. My brother had gone upstairs to get dressed.

I could feel the tension in the room. You could cut it with a knife. It was a little awkward so I made conversation.

"So Luke, how is it back in Vegas? How is everyone?"

"Well, the mood has really shifted since you left. Everyone's pretty down but they've gotten better. We still all miss you though." He stated.

"Aww. I miss you guys too. I'm glad you came to visit."

"Yeah." Our conversation was cut off when Noah came downstairs.