«We'll Call It Wangxian»

By Nico-00

Fake tears were shed, a fake funeral was orchestrated. Fake investigations were organised, a fake name was gi... More

Introduction
"she won't do anything"
"messed up big time or not that bad?"
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
"I love you~"
"To the world wei wuxian, is dead"
"Does lan gege like me?"
"He is all I have"
"Marry me"
"Mo xuanyu or wei wuxian?"
"overdramatic much"
"Stop kidding"
"I'm sorry"
"Let's Play a game"
"Do you have a death wish?"
"I'm about to cut a bitch."
"I do."
"Don't you sign some papers and fuc-!"
"It's Better to hide him away than watching him die"
"what the fuck!"
"smile"
"Come on, smile for mama."
"He's coming after you"
"I would rise back from the dead to have one last dance with you."
"It's not like you tried to kill me or anything."
"But, master!"
"Why is master so grumpy?"
"Lies"
"she's coming for me."
"A place far away from here. Just you and I."
"Disappointing"
"you think you can escape?"
"You don't believe me? "
"You have a driver's license don't you? I don't wanna die.... yet"
"I used red when I was nine. It was the best feeling ever."
"It's not a coping mechanism. He is just sick to his mind."
"she was there the entire time."
"Burn in hell."
"death doesn't decide your fate, I do."
"In the end, is it always fine?"
EXTRA: ONE

"Shameless"

1.5K 127 13
By Nico-00

TW: Smut.

The date night was much better than how they thought it would go. Lan Zhan and wei yīng went to the sky garden hotel for their date. Since, it was way past eight at that time, it had gotten dark outside which gave them a great panaromic view of Beijing, in all its glory.

Wei Ying on the other side was acting flirty towards him the whole time. It was just like the old days. The younger was surprisingly entertaining and lively when he wasn't hooked to those several flouxetine containing medicines.

To say that he was lively would be an understatement. Wei Ying was a delight during their little dinner date.

“This is delicious. Come here taste this.”, wei yīng swallowed his food after quickly chewing it and took the fork near his boyfriends face.

Though, Lan Zhan was brought up as a vegetarian. He had started eating meat because of wei ying. The younger was too reluctant to leave eating meat in general because of his vegetarian boyfriend. But, Lan Zhan was willing to make a sacrifice for him.

Afterall, it wasn't as if he was brought up in a staunch vegetarian family where eating meat was a crime. His uncle was more than fine with him eating meat.

Lan Zhan set his fork down on the plate with a soft clink and, looked at the steak which was well cooked. He hummed in agreement when he tasted the meat. It was indeed delicious.

The older felt his ears turn red when he saw wei ying licking his lips to savour the taste of meat. Wei Ying's plump lips looked juicier than the meat he had just consumed.

“Aren't you going to eat?”, wei ying asked all of a sudden when he looked at Lan Zhan's plate which was still half full. Lan Zhan immediately snapped out of his dreamy daze and started eating.

He internally cursed at himself for imagining something so lewd when so many things were going on in their lives at the moment. He really needed to concentrate on catching the stalker rather than imagining his fiance tied up on the bed as he fucked him into oblivion.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Haven't you seen me like this?", Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan ghosting his lips ober his knuckles. Lan Zhan's breath almost hitched at the sight of his boyfriends soft, pink lips grazing over his knuckles. The latter slowly pressed a kiss on his knuckles one by one with his cherry red lips leaving traces of the red lip gloss he had applied before leaving the restaurant.

After all why wouldn't he be infatuated by the pretty little thing that sat by him. Wei Ying looked like an angel though he was clad in the devil's colors. He wore a red button up shirt with small frills, a pair of black ripped jeans and Auburn suede shoes.

"Shameless."

Lan Zhan scolded before engulfing wei ying's soft lips with his very own. Biting down on his lower lip, Lan Zhan wrapped his one hand around wei ying's waist and pulled him closer to him. The younger gasped when he felt Lan Zhan's tongue breach his wet cavern dominating him in every single aspects. Within just seconds wei yīng felt himself getting brought down to his lowest just for getting touched by his Lan Zhan's strong calloused hands.

"Mmph~ Lan Zhan! The windows!", Wei Ying cupped Lan zhan's face before he pulled away from the kiss. Lan Zhan's face turned into a dark and an annoyed look. With a slight huff, Lan Zhan traced his thumb over wei ying's lips which were red from the intense make out session they just had.

"Tinted.", He deadpanned before he dived into wei ying's lips once again-- well he almost did. Wei Ying was quick enough to stop him from kissing him once again.

"You sure?", He asked looking around getting lightly paranoid. Lan Zhan eyes softened up a little and shook his head to assure him that there wasn't anybody who had the guts to watch them. Wei Ying breathed out a huge sigh of relief and looked at Lan Zhan with an apologetic smile on his face.

He forgot to notice how aroused the older was when he questioned him like a cop.

"We can stop if you want?", Lan Zhan noticed how uncomfortable he looked and decided to start driving. Wei Ying was quick enough to retort back as usual.

"How about...", He pressed his lips against the shell of Lan zhan's ears and whispered something into his ears which sounded like an enticing offer.

Lan Zhan's breath actually hitched this time when he heard the arousing deal his fiance made with him.

And, that was how the pair ended up making out in the elevator.

Wei Ying's face flushed a shade of red and bears of sweat rolled down his forehead as he gasped and moaned in between his harsh breaths. Lan wangji sure had a way with his hands. He played with his body skillfully, just like he played his cello on weekends.

"Don't move.", Lan Zhan warned and pressed the button to their floor before he dived into wei ying's milky white neck once again. Wei Ying chided to his words with a flustered look on his face and wrapped his hands around Lan zhan's neck before he nipped onto his neck.

Lan wangji wasn't going to let his uncle cockblock them this time. He was going to make love with wei ying either ways. He threw his phone on the couch before he continued to kiss wei ying.

"How long has it been?", Wei Ying asked not remembering the last time when Lan Zhan and him fucked around like this.

"Three weeks.", And, a gasp left wei ying's lips at the same time. How could he, of all the people in this World skip his everyday rituals with Lan Zhan. That was absolutely preposterous!

"How scandalous. My Lan er gege hasn't fucked me in three days. Has he found someone better, mn?", Wei Ying teased biting the shell of Lan zhan's ears. He loved it when Lan zhan's ears turned red from the waves of arousal he doused him into.

Lan Zhan's eyes flicked a dangerous shade of red when wei yīng was back at his usual charades. He wrapped his one hand around the back of wei ying's neck and made him look up at him. Wei Ying's cheeks were blood red yet, he somehow managed to tease him despite wanting to go at it.

"Only you.", Wei Ying giggled in approval and pressed a kiss on Lan zhan's lips before a gasp left his lips. The older hoisted him up in his arms and walked inside their penthouse where the elevator door opened up.

As the sparks went off amongst tehir bodies with each and every singles touches and breath. Wei Ying arched his back and dived into Lan zhan's neck as the older did too and furiously unbuttoned his shirt.

Without breaking apart from the kiss, Lan Zhan slammed wei ying's body on to the glass partition of their bedroom.

"Ooof~!", Wei Ying's throat punched out a groan when he felt his back getting slammed against the thick glass partition. Lan Zhan whispered a small apology and peppered kisses all over wei ying's neck and undressed wei ying little by little.

"Isn't it kinda NSFW for the rabbits there?", Wei Ying rocked his hips against his crotch earning a breathy moan rippling from Lan zhan's throat. His eyes gazed at the huge rabbit enclosure he built for his rabbits a few days ago and smiled, he liked how the enclosure was.

"They do it all the time.", Lan Zhan murmured leaving hickeys all over wei ying's milky white skine. His hands grazed over wei ying's tummy and pressed the small bulge feeling the fat all over it, he smiled for a good second feeling happy over how wei yīng was getting nursed back to health just the way he should.

The cancer cells had successfully stopped multiplying. Now, all the doctors had to make sure was to take care of his immunity system and bring it back to health. All wei ying had to do for that was just to take care of himself and so things such, as yoga and eat healthy. Just a session or more, wei ying was good as healthy.

"Isn't that right?", Wei Ying murmured with a sly smile on his face. Their rabbits were indeed much worse than them-- they couch go at it any time of the day and anywhere-- Lan Zhan had to close his eyes as tight as possible when he came across the scene one day.

Is this what Lan Xichen, must have gone through when he walked in on them a few years ago?

"What happened? Don't wanna do it?", Wei Ying asked stopping his hands from unbuttoning the older's shirt. Lan Zhan's eyes shined an evil glint at those words before he said nothing, he got to work almost immediately.

His calloused hands skillfully popped open wei ying's shirt and immediately went for the rosy buds which stood erect from the cold the air swimming through the room from the air conditioner and the coldness of his own body.

Lan Zhan warned him up in no time. He skillfully peeled him off his shirt and threw it on the carpeted floor, before he took one of the rosy buds in his warm mouth to leave his marks all over his porcelain body.  Wei Ying gasped and cluctched onto Lan zhan's shirt which was yet to come off his body.

"Careful.", Lan Zhan warned him before he flipped wei ying around so that he could face the glass barrier giving him a view of the entirity of Beijing in its night lights. Wei Ying suddenly felt exposed to the entire world. He wasn't a big fan of exhibitionism.

He felt even more exposed when his pant was thrown on the floor. A choked moan left his lips when he felt Lan Zhan's wet kisses all over his back. It started from his spine and came to a stop for a good second when Lan Zhan had to unbuckle his own belt and his pant.

"More!", Wei Ying whined when he felt something hard grind against his clothed ass. Lan Zhan had no patience for foreplay today. He was as frustrated and pent up like wei ying. He wasn't going to waste his time by just teasing.

A soft hand with some callouses carresed wei ying's face lightly before he was left butt naked in front of his fiance. A soft squeal left his lips and his cheeks flushed into a darker shade of red. The air conditioner certainly did not help him calm down the heat rushing through his veins.

He heard some rustles behind him and a bottle getting flicked open. Wei Ying knew that it was lube, he just didn't know how Lan zhan got it so quick. A giggle left his lips thinking how Lan Zhan was so pent up for this long.

"Y'know we could have just fucked if you asked for it. Seems like--ah~!"

Wei Ying felt a lubed finger press against his twitching hole. He was so lost in the pleasure that he did not notice his own length hardening and dripping with pre-cum. A wince and a choked out sob left wei ying's lips when he felt a finger breach his tight walls. Apparently, not having sex for a few weeks was bound to leave him like a virgin.

Lan Zhan continued to press wet kisses on wei ying's back and move his finger in and out. Slowly, one finger turned to another. And, the younger soon got used to the foreign feeling of getting fucked with three fingers. The generous amount of lube Lan Zhan poured on his fingers to was his way was starting to make an obscene sound.

Wei Ying rasped out a few mewls like Cheshire cat and held onto the glass barrier much harder than before when he felt the fingers get pulled out of him.

"Don't!", Wei Ying exclaimed all of a sudden and stopped Lan Zhan from walking away to get a condom. It was all the way over in their dressing closet. And wei ying definitely didn't feel the need to get fucked with a condom. He wanted to feel Lan Zhan naturally. He has read it in several books. Feeling ones partner raw was one of the most magical feelings ever.

"Let's not use a condom.", Wei Ying said with an embarrassing blush on his face. Lan Zhan's face flashed a look of worry for a good second second before he smiled softly.

"Whys that?", Lan Zhan asked rubbing his back softly. Wei Ying's whole body was red and flushed into beads of sweat running down his legs and his thighs.

"I'm most probably barren. And, we are both clean. Let's do it without any condom.", Wei Ying softly said feeling embarrassed at the sight of Lan zhan's hand wrapping itself around his leaking cock. A hum of approval came from behind even though the older frowned at the things wei ying knew about his body.

"Alright.", Lan Zhan said and pressed one last kiss on wei ying's neck before he peeled his boxers off leaving him naked just like his fiance. Wei Ying looked at Lan zhan's reflection on the glass barrier and surprisingly did nit freak out. Rather he blushed at the sight of Lan zhan's toned body. His body was no joke, Lan Zhan was built in every single aspects. His abs glistened from the sweat and his hands were long and muscular. Wei Ying was not much built compared to Lan Zhan, he reminded himself to go hit the gym from tomorrow along with Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan's ears turned red at the sight of wei ying's hole clenching around nothing but air and pushed his tip inside slowly and steadily. He wanted to make sure that wei yīng was adapting well to his cock breaching his walls.

"Ah~!", Wei Ying cried out when he felt his Lan zhan's entire length get pushed inside him in one go. It felt as if he was split into half. Fresh hot tears left wei ying's silvery orbs when he felt the burn. Lan Zhan was moving slowly and steadily. It was too painful but, Lan zhan distracted him so well.

Lan Zhan pulled out and immediately flipped Wei Ying around so that he faced him. Lan Zhan pushed his rock hard cock inside wei ying's twitching hole once again and wrapped his hands around wei ying's waist protectively so that he doesn't get hurt in any ways.

Wei Ying seemed to know what Lan Zhan had in his mind and wrapped his legs around his waist. A soft groan left his lips when he felt the tip of his cock breach his deepest parts. He was too big for him, lan zhan definitely was big and a wild animal when they fucked but, today was different.

As Lan Zhan moved his hips and grinded against wei ying's hole as he was buried deep inside him, they felt sparks go off in between their bodies. They fit just perfect on eachothers bodies, it was like two puzzle pieces fitting in its missing part. Splendidly perfect.

Wei Ying arched his back and moved up and down even though he was still in Lan Zhan's arms. Lan Zhan let out a soft groan and pistoned his hips upwards so that he could see wei ying's reaction to it. Wei Ying's lips were slightly open inviting Lan Zhan for a lewd kiss which he did not miss.

Lan wangji did not miss the chance to fuck his fiance in each and every single furniture of their house. He made sure that they were making up for all the lost time.

Wei Ying's moans ans little whines were like music to his ears every time he moved his hips forward.

"Found it.", Lan Zhan rasped when wei ying choked out his loudest pleasure driven moan. Wei Ying rolled his eyes to the back of his head and painted Lan zhan's tummy white. He took no name of stopping even when wei ying was fucked out.

Rather, he gently laid Wei Ying on their shared bed and fucked him all over again. To the point where Wei Ying was saying just gibberish things, Lan Zhan went on and on.

He did not forget to carress the outline of his cock seen on wei ying's flat tummy. He was indeed too big for wei yīng to handle.

"Yes! Yes! Breed me Lan er gege!", Wei Ying arched his back in absolute ecstasy when he felt himself get filled to his brim. Lan Zhan groaned softly and slammed his cock Inside wei ying one last time before he came filling him up.

Lan Zhan pulled out after a few minutes and plopped down next to wei ying's heavy breathing body.

The younger's body was littered with hickeys and Lan zhan's back was seen with scratches all over. Not that he minded it, he liked it when wei yīng left hickeys on him to mark his territory.

"I love you so much.", Wei Ying whispered through his breaths. Lan Zhan smiled at the confession. It never really got old.

"I love you too.", Lan Zhan said getting off the bed to clean wei ying and himself up.

It was indeed a perfect evening.

_______________________________________

Extra:

"What are we going to do!?", Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan who was as pale as him. This was definitely not something they had in their mind.

Lan Wangji was sure that they can't get pregnant after having sex for the first time. They were so sure about it. The confidence made them have sex for the first time without any protection.

And now, fast-forward to three weeks. Wei Ying was sick and vomiting everywhere. They had moved into the penthouse not more than a month ago. And this was the result of it.

"Aunty yu will kill both of us. I don't think that I'm fertile, Lan zhan.", Wei Ying cried sinking down to the ground. Lan Zhan held him close to his chest and stopped him from crying. They don't need to jump into conclusions just like that.

"Don't worry. I will take care of you even if it's positive.", Lan Zhan coaxed him and pulled him into a tight hug. He had enough funds to take care of a child. He was already working too.

Wei Ying was rich without a doubt with several millions in his bank left by his parents for him to inherit.

"We need a pregnancy test. Yes! A pregnancy test. Lan Zhan let's go and get one.", Wei Ying sniffled lightly speaking those words with confidence. Lan Zhan was pretty quick to answer to his question. His brother had always known that Lan wangji was a man with insatiable Desires.

So for their house warming ceremony. Lan Xichen had brought them a guide to safe sex along with a whole box of pregnancy tests. For a man so silent and happy. Lan Xichen sure knew how to read people. Lan wangji remembered getting so angry at the gift that he almost screamed at him with his face bright red.

Today, after three weeks. They really did need a pregnancy test.

Wei Ying came outside of the washroom after after fifteen minutes after taking three pregnancy tests. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying had never been so anxious in their lives. Well, that was until the tests came.

"Its a negative! Negative! You didn't knock me up with your junior Lan!"

Wei Ying jumped up and down. So did Lan Zhan.

When Lan xichen comes over to visit the couple after a few weeks. He sees the whole box of pregnancy test open in their washroom with several tests missing.

Nobody talks about it that day-- Lan xichen ofcourse sends his brother another box of tests a week later.

At that time. Lan wangji does not say anything.

_______________________________________

Do support me in my kofi account!

https://ko-fi.com/meghna

Did you guys like this chapter? Do comment!

See ya~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 16.1K 58
After the event from the Guanyin Temple everyone believe that it was Wei Wuxian who try to kill Lan Wangji. Some people in black enter into the temp...
23.5K 1.9K 25
Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage will not happen........The person whoever lan wangji marries die....that is,first partner of la...
89K 5.2K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...
2.2K 82 1
It's a modern Wangxian oneshot, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji two business rivals mistakenly spent night together. Whatever, Lan Wangji knows he spent ni...