My Little Prince (Reader x Ki...

By KilluasPerfect

You've been watching anime for a while now. Killua Zoldyck in Hunter x Hunter has always been your favorite c... More

All x About x You
Seeing x Him
Running x Away?
A x New x Friend
All x About x Gippy
Running x From x Cops
We x Found x Him
The x Hunter x Exam
On x The x Blimp
The x Trick x Tower
Fighting x With x Prisioners
Stuck x In x A x Room
Leaving x Trick x Tower
Bonding x With x Killua
Kiss x With x Killua
Searching x For x Killua
The x Testing x Gates
Rescuing x Him
Arrival x At x Heavens x Arena
Nen
Getting x Your x Rooms
Trouble x With x Killua
Gon's x Fight
Who x Is x Kastro?
Hisoka x Versus x Kastro
Zushi's x Kidnapping
Killua's x Hoodie
The x Water x Test
Going x To x Whale x Island
Meeting x Aunt x Mito
Gift x From x Ging
Stealing x And x Stars
Dressing x Like x Hisoka
Yorknew x City
Gippy's Escape
Making x Money
Phantom x Troupe
Spying
Dress x Shopping
Hotter x Than x Fire
I x Caught x The x Bomber
Chimera x Ants
Palm x And x Biscuit
Octopus x Or x Squid
Fathers Day Special!
Firefly
Gon x Versus x Y/N
Alluka
The x End
NEW FANFIC
PART TWO + HxH memes

Gon's x Date

822 14 55
By KilluasPerfect

After fighting Bisky, she pulled Gippy aside into another room and told her something. You tried listening through the door but all you heard was, "Come on Gippy! It's not that hard. Focus all of what you learned into one part of your body." You then heard Gippy's voice say, "You can't conceal aura and discharge it at the same time!"

The next day was the real deal. You all stepped up and walked towards Shoot and Knuckle. Whoever lost, would have to give up their tiles to the winner.

You and Killua decided to fight Shoot, while Gon and Gippy fought Knuckle. You, Killua, and Shoot walked into a forest so you guys wouldn't get distracted by each other's fights. Before you two started to fight each other, Shoot summoned a strange green aura around his body. Then, he took a cloth off his body and there was a floating cage and three floating hands.

Killua noticed it and took out his yo-yos. The hands came flying at you, but before you could attack, Killua hit the one flying at you with a yo-yo and another hand flying towards him.

He did this repeatedly, while you went behind him and shot fire at every hand that crept around the corner. Shoot then shot forwards and pushed Killua, knocking both of you guys down in the process.

He ran towards you guys as you and Killua ran away. He was fast and strong. While Killua was running, you stopped him and said, "Killua! Your eye!"

His eye was pitch black, almost staticky looking.

Shoot caught up to you guys and threw a punch at Killua. Before he could lay a hand on Killua, you pushed him out of the way with one hand and shot a wave of fire at Shoot with the other.

Shoot put his hand over his eyes and yelped of pain. You and Killua stood up and multiple hands came flying at you two. You fought them off using your fire, and Killua fought them off using his yo-yo. Suddenly, Killua had a wave of anger come over him out of nowhere. He yelled and ran towards Shoot, you protecting him from the flying hands.

Killua put his hands together but before he could use his attack Shoot said, "Electric attack. Scary." Killua stopped and stood still. The hands stopped flying at you, so you walked up and stood next to Killua.

Killua opened his mouth and asked, "How... How did you know that?" You put your hand on Killua's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Why are you asking that?" Shoot looked at the ground and chuckled. You stepped in front of Killua and said, "Kills, now is not the time to-"

You were knocked out.

You woke up in the back of a moving van with Killua, Gon, Skipper, and Gippy. You sat up and rubbed the back of your head because it hurt really bad. Gippy was playing with Jay, Gon was doing one hand push-ups, Killua was staring at the ground, and Skip was reading a book.

You looked around and asked, "What happened? Did we win?" Everyone glanced at you and stayed silent. You put two and two together and just said, "Oh..."

The rest of the car ride was silent until Gippy broke the silence and said, "Gon isn't able to use Nen for thirty days. Some curse thing was put on him by Knuckle. Anyways, Knuckle and the no eyebrowed freak ended up winning."

You nodded and stood silent the rest of the ride. When you returned back to your apartment, you felt a strong aura. Palm's aura.

When you stepped inside, Palm was cutting up a bunch of Gon plushies. Palm stood up and said, "You must do anything I say. Go out with me. You just go out with me." Gon agreed and Gippy raised her hand and said, "Is it okay if I do you hair?"

Gon smiled and said, "How about I take you out tomorrow?" You and Killua were both shocked and disgusted. After Gon and Palm stopped talking about their date and what they would do, you, Gippy, Gon, and Killua went to the gym.

Gon then explained how he's went on plenty of dates before with older women and his aunt Mito. Gippy dropped her weights and gasped and then said, "Dude, you're a victim to cougars! Wait, were any of them moms? Cause if so you call that a milf!" Gon looked at her and said, "So a milf huh? Does that make Killua's mom a milf?"

Killua dropped his weights and asked, "Huh?" You shook your head and said, "No Gon, you call a mom a milf if they're hot." Killua looked over at you and yelled, "Hey!"

You then got a call and stood up from the bench presser. You answered the phone and put it on speaker phone and said, "Good afternoon. This is Y/N L/N speaking, to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with?"

The voice on the other line said, "Its Knuckle." You looked at the phone and asked, "How did you get my number?" Knuckle continued and said, "We've located and secured Kite." Everyone walked towards your phone.

Gon asked, "Really? So Kite is okay then?" Kite was silent for a moment until he spoke and said, "We have reason to believe that Kite is being controlled by the enemy, so I'd like to tell you that he's okay but I can't."

You smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'm sure there's some way we could bring him back." Knuckle continued and said, "Okay, it'll take three days for us to reach your location. In the meantime, be on the lookout for any solider ants. They're scattered all over imitating the king."

You nodded and hung the phone up. Gon jumped into the air and yelled, "Alright! I knew that Kite was still alive!" You smiled and said, "Yeah Gon, you were right."

A WHILE LATER

"Gon, are you sure you should be digging through the bushes like that?" You asked and bent down to Gon's level. Gon pulled a bag out of the bush he was digging in and said, "Here it is! I got a gift for mine and Palm's date."

Gippy raised an eyebrow and asked, "A gift? What is it?" Gon smiled at her and put up a finger and said, "Nuh uh. That's a secret!" Killua put his hands behind his head and said, "Alright, whatever. Let's just head back to town."

You all walked back to your apartment, and turned on the news. A new reporter explained how an unidentified creature ate many people, and was really fast. You took a sip of your lemonade and looked at Killua and asked, "Do you think it was a Chimera Ant?" Killua nodded and took out his beetle phone. He looked something up and said, "Here." You scooted closer to him and looked at his phone screen. He pulled up a map and said, "Pata City, near the Miera Mountains. It's pretty far from us, so we should be okay."

Gon walked out of the bathroom with his hair wet and said, "Hey Killua, Y/N, all done! Wait, where's Gippy?" You stood up and said, "She's with Palm helping her do her hair and her makeup for your date tomorrow. Alright, my turn." You walked past Gon and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

When you came out of the bathroom, you pulled Killua aside to talk to him. You threw your wet towel into the dirty clothes hamper and asked, "Wanna spy on Gon and Palm tomorrow with me? I don't trust Palm, and with the Chimera Ants around it's even more of a risk."

Killua smiled and said, "I was thinking about doing the exact same thing. Sure, and since Gon can't use Nen anymore, we can't trust him by himself yet. Wait, what about Gippy?" You shrugged your shoulders and said, "I already planned that out. I gave the kid a fake treasure map and told her to go on a treasure hunt." You really didn't. You told her the truth since you and Gippy have already watched the show.

Killua nodded and said, "Okay, good. Hopefully it'll keep her distracted long enough for us to spy on Gon and Palm." You cracked your neck and said, "Oh trust me, it will."

THE NEXT DAY

Killua put a newspaper over his face and pretended to read it. You slightly lifted your mask up and said, "That's the worst disguise I've ever seen." Killua rolled his eyes at you and continued to stare at Gon. You were wearing a white mask that looked exactly like Ririka's mask from Kakegurui paired with a blue turtle neck sweater tucked into a black denim skirt.

A beautiful woman walked up to Gon and said, "Gon, over here." In the show, Palm's hair was down, but for some reason now her hair was in two long braids. You figured Gippy must have done it, and she did a very great job.

Killua had a look of confusion on his face. You leaned over to him and whispered, "That's Palm." Killua looked over at you and yelled, "Huh?!" You guys continued to follow them. They went to an aquarium, get a smoothie, and even to a forest.

At one point, you and Killua felt something's aura in the forest. You looked at each other and nodded. You guys ran back and looked around for the ant to fight it protect Gon. In the middle of running, in the corner of your eye you saw a figure following you two.

You two stopped in the middle of an empty area to fight the ant head on. When it stepped up, both of you realized it was the ant you fought back in the NGL, though this time it had appeared to have aura surrounding it. The ant had learned Nen.

You felt that Killua's aura had gotten more tense. When you looked over you saw that Killua had a scared expression on his face. The ant walked up to you two and said, "I'm gonna crush you into a bloody pulp." It surrounded its hand with aura. You stepped in front of Killua and said, "I'm gonna turn you into rabbit stew and have you for dinner."

Killua's aura started to get more tense. You looked back and he closed his eyes. Suddenly, you were being flown back. The ant had punched you. You had to protect Killua. You stood up and ran towards him. You summoned your Hot Clones, and surrounded your whole body with fire so it would be semi difficult to tell you apart from the clones.

While you were discharging fire, you were taking it in at the same time so you were recycling it. Some of your hot clones attacked the ant, and some stood in front of Killua to protect him.

You noticed that some of your hot clones were being extinguished by the ant, so you decided to return them. You yelled, "Return!" And they all floated towards you and went back into your aura.

You shot fire out of your hands towards the Chimera ant and yelled. You looked back at Killua and he was crying, tears streaming down his face. He put his hand on his head and yelled, "Shut up! I don't ever want to lose her. Y/N is... my best friend!" With that he let out a scream and pulled a needle out of his forehead and teleported behind the ant.

Killua had blood dripping down his head and held a needle in his hand. He looked at you and pointed at his forehead and said, "He planted this deep inside my brain." You giggled and asked, "Illumi? That guy is a total freak." Killua wiped the blood off his head and sighed and said, "I feel so much better now. It's like I'm finally awake again."

You smiled and said, "Nice to have you back. Now what do you want to do with Bugs Bunny here?" Killua looked at the ant and said, "Now go tell the other ants... if they even come near us they're all gonna end up dead."

You pointed towards the ant and asked, "Want me to do it?" Killua shrugged his shoulders and said, "I got to do it last time, so go ahead." You smiled and ran next to Killua, tearing off the ant's head in the process. You held it in your hands and asked, "So, can I keep it as a souvenir?"

Killua put his hands in his pocket and asked, "Remember what Kite told us? They can survive even with their head severed, so we have to destroy it's brain." You nodded and threw its head on the ground and stepped on it, destroying the brain in the process.

You looked at Killua and said, "We have to go see Gon!" You guys ran to where they last were, and they both weren't there. Their stuff was still there so you guys ran back to the apartment.

When you walked in, you saw Gippy pressed up to the back wall with dried up tears on her face. Gon was sitting in the middle of the room writing something on a paper and Palm was standing over him holding a knife.

Palm turned back to look at you guys and said, "This is his punishment for hurting my feelings!" You stepped up to her and yelled, "Knock it off! You're the one being unreasonable here!" Palm clutched her knife and said, "Stay out of this! This is none of your business!"

Killua stood next to you and said, "Right back at you, idiot! Just go away!" Palm stared at his head and asked, "Where did you get those wounds?" You put your hand on Killua's shoulder and said, "Skateboarding accident. Not like it's any of your business."

Palm yelled, "Let me give you some more!" She extended her knife towards Killua's head, but before she could stab him you pushed him out of the way causing Palm to stab you in the hand instead.

You put your other hand over your hand and screamed of pain. There was blood pouring out of your wound, and you started to feel lightheaded. You feel to the ground on your knees and Palm yelled. Killua scooped you up under one arm and ran out of the house with you. You looked over and saw Gippy running next to you with Gon on her shoulders.

Palm was running after you guys holding a knife and yelled after you two. Killua and Gippy took you all to a hotel by the town train station. You sat down at the entrance of the hotel and held your hand.

Killua made a call to Knov and Morrow to meet up with them somewhere else. The next day, you, Killua, Gon, and Gippy went to the gym to train. In the middle of doing your sit ups, Killua walked up to you and said, "You didn't have to do that for me, y'know?"

You took a swig of your water and asked, "What do you mean?" Killua looked at your bandaged up hand and said, "Your hand. I could've dodged that easily without your help." You ran your fingers through your hair and said, "I know, but it was a type of thing where your body does something without you really telling it to."

He nodded and said, "Oh okay, I think I get it. Still, it was really stupid." You shrugged your shoulders and said, "Oh, I know. Even if you could've dodged it, it was a small price to pay for your safety." Killua blushed and looked away and said, "Shut up..." Suddenly, your phone started ringing.

You stood up and answered it. You gasped as to what you heard on the other side. When you hung up, you looked towards everyone else and said, "We have to go. They want us to see Kite."

Hey guys, it's the author here and just a small thing I wanted to show you guys. So as an author you start to wonder, "Hm, I wonder what my characters would look like in real life." So of course, I wondered that but with Gippy.

So as any completely sane author would do, I made a picrew of how I thing Gippy would look! In the chapter A x New x Friend, it explained her facial features and her eye and hair color so I went off of that. The link for the picrew that I used is in the comments so do as you please with it! Anyways, here it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5.8K 33
Silva and Kikyo told (y/n) to get a hunters license and make some friends. (y/n) Zoldyck usually stays on the mountain and when she leaves she wears...
3.1K 59 16
Fem Gon. The story retold. But this time? With Romance. And a few more changes... Fandom: Hunter X Hunter
198K 3.6K 9
Killua Zoldyck, a world renowned assassin. He's also a hunter. Helping out his best friend Gon Freecs was his priority, until that voice in the back...
8.2K 171 21
Killua Zoldyck And Y/n L/n are friends with Gon and bff/n (best friend's name) they have a Summer trip then things change between Killua and Y/n and...