GINGERSNAPS

De theginger412

Olivia Evans, who was given up at birth by her mother, Petunia, later finds out that she is a witch. Just whe... Mai multe

1. The Past meets The Future
2. Settling In
3. Lemonade
4. Flash
5. Captured Moments
6. Breaking Through
7. Scolded
8. Beaten Up
9. Petrified
10. Safe
11. Leaky Cauldron
12. Respects
13. Challenged
14. Slashed
15. Mischief Managed
16. Yearbook
17. Bring The Lion Out
18. The Cup
19. Moony
20. Contact
21. Toffee
22. Strawberry Ice Cream
23. The World Cup
24. Her Heart
25. Moody
27. Her Name
28. Her Wand
29. Her Dragon
30. The First Task
31. Her Flame
32. Love Potion
33. The Yule Ball
34. The Second Task
35. Birthdays
36. The Third Task
37. Graveyard
38. Her Friend
39. In Memory
40. Grimmauld Place
41. Pieces of Her
42. Inked
43. Lavender Tea
44. Uncle
45. Firewhiskey
46. Ministry of Magic
47. The Hearing
48. Treacle Tart
49. Evans
50. Her Boggart
51. Kings Cross
52. Bloody Mess
53. Skeleton
54. Playing with Fire
55. Last, First Match
56. Attacked
57. St. Mungos
58. Honey
59. P for Percy
60. Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
61. Her Letters and Feathers
62. Occlumency
63. Not Tonight
64. Cornish Pixies
65. Red Lace
66. Yellow Paint
67. Sacked
68. Changes and Captures
69. Style
70. Adventure's End
71. Blowing Kisses
72. Stunned
73. Evans
74. Her Death
75. Cracks In Their World
76. From The Ashes
77. Her Funeral
78. Her First
79. Broomsticks & Sunsets
80. The Return
81. Scars
82. Permission
83. Paints and Pranks
84. Red
85. Normal
86. Vials and Stakes
87. Blood Oath
88. Arm Sling
89. Trunk of Photos
90. Never Know
91. In This Life
92. Melted Metal

26. The Tournament

2.7K 79 4
De theginger412

Snape threw powder into by his desk and called for McGonagall, her head appeared in the flames.

"Minerva when you go to the great hall could you send the Weasleys twins to my office immediately." said Snape.

"Certainly, wonder what they've done this time." she answered.

"Nothing, I just need to do a task." he replied.

"That's shocking, but I think I rather make them sweat it instead. I'm heading that way now." And the next moment she was gone.

Snape looked at the red head seated in front of him. She toyed with her fingers as if she could sit still. "So Dumbledore told you?" He asked.

"Yeah I asked him not to tell you until I was ready to talk about it." Olivia said softly.

"Very well." He said

"You was friends with her? With Lily?" She asked timidly

Snape knew the headmaster wouldn't have told her that. "I don't know how you know that but yes at one point we were."

Olivia nodded her head. "I'm told I look like her."

"You do."

"I've been thinking about that. And how Harry isn't allowed to know. I kept wondering how could he not see it? See her in me? If I look so much like her...." Her voice trailed off. "But I figured it out. Why he doesn't see it."

Snape furrowed his brow. "Why?"

"Because he's only seen her in pictures. He was so young that he can't remember what she looks like in person...."

"I suppose you may be correct." He said.

"I've never even seen a picture of her." She breathed.

Snape thought for a moment. Then he moved around on the other side of his desk, opened a drawer, and at the bottom of it was one single photo he had of Lily Potter. It was faded, and worn on the edges. With one last look at it, he held it out to Olivia. "It's the only one I have. But thats her."

Olivia took the photo and looked at it. The woman in the photo was pretty. Even with the picture faded, she could tell they had the same color hair, and eyes but Olivias had a tint of blue in hers. The woman in the photo smiled at Olivia, and her freckles danced on her cheeks. She could feel the tears swelling in her eyes again.

Olivia stared at the woman, Would you have loved me? Would you have loved me even though your sister doesn't?

She handed it back to Snape and returned it to its home. There was a knock at the door and he told them to come in. Fred and George eased the door open and stepped inside.

"Mr Weasleys, I need you to escort Olivia to the Great Hall for dinner, make sure she eats and then walk her to her common room. You are to not leave her alone this evening, is that clear?" said Snape sternly.

"Yes." They answered and Olivia stood to leave, before she walked out of the room, she mouthed a thank you to Snape and left.

In the corridor Fred held her hand. "You okay Ollie?" He asked.

"Moodys lesson just really shook me up." She answered.

"How come?" Asked George.

"I've been wanting to tell you both, and I was going to after you all went and got Harry from his uncle and aunts house. But you got in trouble with your mum and it never seemed like the right time." She explained.

They stopped and sat against one of the walls. "You can tell us, Ollie." Reassured Fred

"I know it's just I have to asked you both not to say anything to anyone."

"You can trust us, we swear we won't." George said and Fred nodded.

"Okay, so my mother is Petunia Dursley. Harry's aunt."

"Wait so your..." Fred started.

"Harry's cousin. Lily Potter was my aunt."

"Ollie.." George said but he didn't know what else to say.

"So when I told you I met my mother, I met Petunia. And everything I said about her was true I just didn't say who she was. Harry can't know. Dumbledore told me he's not allowed. My mother doesn't even know I'm a witch, so the day you went with your dad to get Harry..."

"We went to your mothers house..." Finished George.

"Then she would have known I'm a witch and from the stories Harry's said and how they reacted about the toffee, I'm sure it would have made things a lot worse for Harry. And plus she doesn't want anything to do with me anyway."

"So the boy that ate the toffee, is your brother?" Asked Fred

"Half brother. Harry's uncle isn't my dad. My mother told me my Father's first name was Regulus. But that's all I know." Said Olivia

"Well, if we would have known that was your brother-" George started

"It's okay, I'm sure he deserved it, maybe it will make him nicer." Olivia told them and shrugged her shoulders.

"You have us. I know we're not a mum and dad, or anything but you have us and we love you." Fred told her squeezing her hand.

She leaned her head on George's shoulder. "I know I do. I love you both too. As long as I have my boys I'm okay." She said sweetly.

"Come on let's get some food in you, before Snape comes and hexes us for not feeding you." said George helping her off the ground.

Olivia looped her arms through theirs and they walked towards the Great Hall.

Around the corner, stood Mad Eye Moody and he heard every word. And the three teenagers were non the wiser of it.

At dinner, the twins told Olivia in hushed voices about the deal they had with Ludo Bagman.

"The git gave us leprechaun gold, vanished the next day, but everything happened with the Death Eaters we didn't noticed until we were home!" George told her

"So what you gonna do?" She asked

"Well he's been ignoring our owls and I think eventually we'll have to blackmail him or something, I think the Rita Skeeter could do a real number on him if she was filled her in on how he handles finances." Fred said.

"Just be careful whatever you do." Olivia warned them.

The next few weeks in Defense Against the Dark Arts they learned more about the unforgivable curses and even was tested on how well they could fight off the Imperius Curse.

Olivia had watched as everyone seemed not to be able to fight off the curse. People had danced like chickens, sung songs, and one or two had done backflips.

"Evans, your turn!" Moody called

Fred squeezed her shoulder as she stood up and faced the teacher. He pointed his wand at her like he had done to everyone before, and said "Imperio!"

Olivia felt a fog cover her mind, and all her worries faded away. But she heard a voice. Moodys voice.

Impersonate Professor Snape... do it

She felt her face turn sternly cold, her mouth opened to speak but why should she? She didn't want to do that. Then she heard the voice again.

Act like Snape! DO IT NOW! Moodys eyes narrowed as he looked at her.

Then there was pain. Her body broke out in a sweat. Olivia tried to push through it. She felt her body move on its own, crossing her arms over her chest and her back stiffened.

Her face was still scowling. Her mouth opened to speak to mock her guardian but- "No!" She heaved.

Moody raised a brow at her. "Well it seems that Evans has got some fight in her. Nearly lost it, but she's over came the curse."

Olivia tried her best to stand tall but her knees were shaking. But she was determined to show no weakness. Especially not to this man.

On the evening of October 30th they were all lined up by houses outside waiting for the arrival of the two other schools.

"Aha! Unless I am very much mistaken the delegation from Beauxbatons approaches!" Called out Dumbledore

"Where?" Said many student eagerly looking. Then Olivia seen it, above the forest was something flying.

"There!" She said pointing it out.

Someone said it was a dragon but then Colins little brother Dennis, said "Don't be stupid it's a flying house!"

He was close but it was a flying carriage the size of a large house. Driven by dark winged horses that were the size of elephants.

And before they knew it the students were jumping out of the way and in the landed carriage popped out one of the largest women Olivia had ever seen. Behind them were about a dozen boys and girls shivering in the cold of October, in their silk uniforms. The Beauxbatons greeted Dumbledore and went inside.

For a few minutes they stood and waited until Lee Jordan shouted, "The lake! Look at the lake!"

In the water was a whirlpool and something was raising up from it. Then suddenly a full ship had emerged and anchored down. The Durmstrang headmaster was a brute of a man, in fact all the students seem to have been bulkier size.

The headmasters were talking and as the Durmstrang headmaster ushered forward a student whispers broke out around Olivia. Krum! Viktor Krum!

Seated in the Great Hall next to Jo, facing Cedric on the other side. Olivia observed the new guests, the Beauxbatons had sat with the Ravenclaws and seem to be shivering badly. The Durmstrangs had chosen the Slytherin table. Cedric was practically standing trying to get a look at the famous Seeker across the room.

"Ced I'm sure you'll see him around, they are going to be staying here for a few months." Jo reassured the boy.

"Yeah I know I just wish they would have set with us." He said sitting back down.

Dumbledore stood, "Good Evening ladies and gentlemen ghosts and most particularly- guests! I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay will be both comfortable and enjoyable. The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast. I now invite you all to eat drink and make yourselves at home!" He said.

The feast sprouted onto dishes all across the hall. Olivia was enjoying her potatoes when she noticed Mr. Crouch and Ludo Bagman join the staff table.

She threw down her fork and head to the lions table, passing by a silver haired Beauxbatons girl that stopped Olivia, "You 'az such pretty 'air" she said.

Olivia stood next her. "Oh thank you, my name is Olivia!" She held out her hand and the girl shook it.

"Fleur." The girl said.

"Nice to meet you Fleur." Olivia smiled at her and kept waking. Some boys around had noticed the silver haired girl and watched her walk away. Once she had sat down, a few of the boys attention was directed onto Olivia.

Fred glared at the guys that was admiring Olivia, but it wasn't her eyes they was looking at. Olivia pushed her way between the twins.

"Ollie I think it's time to get longer skirts." Said George taking a bite.

"What? My skirts are fine." She told him stealing his roll from his plate.

Fred on the other side of her, said, "Yeah and there's about ten other guys that would agree with you on that." He said sarcastically

"Why are we talking about my skirt? I came over here to see if you either of you have noticed who's at the staff table?" Olivia asked. The twins immediately leaned forward and looked.

"Uh Ollie you might want to look again." Said Fred

Olivia looked again and noticed a stern looking McGonagall. She was pointing at Olivia and then to the hufflepuff table. She was mouthing to her, get back to your seat!"

"Just a minute!" Olivia called to her sweetly, holding up her finger to say hold on.

"I don't have much time before Minnie gives me detention, but my guess is that our friend Ludo will be around for the next few months since he had to organize the tournament. If you're gonna get your money from him, this tournament is giving you a chance." Olivia rambled on, stuffing the rest of the roll in her mouth. She kissed the boys cheeks and hurried off the badgers table.

Olivias skirt attracted the attention of a few fellows, George scolded a few Durmstrang boys, "Oi! Her eyes aren't down there you gits!" He hissed.

The dishes cleared away, and Dumbledore stood again. "The moment has come, the Triwizard Tournament is about to start I would like to say a few words of explanation before we bring in the casket- just to clarify the procedure that we will be following this year-" Dumbledore introduced Mr.Crouch and Ludo Bagman. "They have worked tirelessly over the last few months on the arrangements for the Triwizard Tournament and they will be joining myself Professor Karakaroff, and Madame Maxime on the panel that will judge the champions efforts. The casket please if you will Mr. Filch."

Filch bring forward a wooden chest. "The instructions for the tasks that champions will face this year have already been examined by Mr. Crouch and Mr. Bagman. And they have made the necessary arrangements for each challenge. There will be three tasks spaced throughout the school year and they will test the champions in many ways- their magical prowess- their daring- their powers of deduction- and of course their ability to cope with danger."

"As you know three champions compete in the tournament one from each of the participating schools. They will be marked on how well they perform each tasks and the champion with the highest total after all tasks will the Triwizard Tournament Cup. The champions will be chosen by an impartial selector: the Goblet of Fire."

Dumbledore tapped the wooden chest with his wand and revealed large Goblet with blue flames.

"Anyone wishing to submit themselves as champion must write their name and school clearly upon a slip of parchment and drop it into the goblet. Aspiring champions have 24 hours in which to put their names forward. Tomorrow night, Halloween, the goblet will return the names of the three it has judged most worthy to represent their schools. The goblet will be placed in the entrance hall tonight where it will be freely accessible to all those wishing to compete. To ensure no underaged student yields to temptation I will be drawing an Age Line around the Goblet of Fire once it have been placed. No one under the age of 17 will be able to cross this line."

"Finally I wish to impress upon any of you wishing to compete that this tournament is not to be entered into lightly. Once a champion has been selected by the Goblet of Fire he or she is obliged to see the tournament through to the end. The placing of your name in the goblet constitutes a binding magical contract. There can be no change of heart once you have become a champion. Please be very sure therefore that you are wholeheartedly prepared to play before you drop your name in. Now I think it's time for bed, Goodnight to you all." Dumbledore dismissed the students.

Jo and Olivia stood up and followed Cedric to the barrels. "You gonna put your name in Ollie?" Jo asked.

"I can't I'm 16, the twins and I don't turn 17 until April. Besides I wouldn't if I could, seems like a lot. I rather just enjoy watching with my friends." Said Olivia.

In the entrance hall the twins stopped Olivia. "An age line! I bet an Aging Potion could fool it, just a few drops. What you say Ollie? Gonna do it with us?" Fred asked.

"I'm going to pass on that, but good luck to you both." She told them.

"At least help us, we need someone skilled with potion making to help us make the aging potion." George said.

"You both are just as good at Potions as I am, but you just like to goof off and see who's cauldron explodes first!" Said Olivia

"This is true. How about you still help us anyway?" Asked Fred.

"If you insist. But I'm off to bed, Goodnight George Goodnight Fred." She said as they kissed the top of her head.

"Goodnight Ollie." They chorused after her.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

46.1K 1.3K 58
"You know that boy likes you a lot." Milena felt her cheeks warm up. She couldn't put her hands over her face because of everything she was carrying...
214 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...
96.8K 2.3K 36
Y/n Wood, sister of Oliver Wood, is a popular Gryffindor student with many friends at Hogwarts. Her life is going well as her bond with George Weasl...