๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž

By snowberi

[ โžณ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ] how would you feel when you find out the person who writes those sweet letters turns o... More

intro: to the bone
[01: envelope]
[02: want to give it a taste?]
[03: unexpected announcement]
[04: cake]
[05: bestie your face!]
[06: busy chenle]
[08: is this a dream?]
[09: let's paint!]
[10: sad memory]
[11: unwanted call]
[12: in jeju]
[13: stop thinking things!]
[14: you're alive?]
[15: found him]
[16: he accepted the milk but not my love]
[17: first date, gone wrong?]
[18: nosebleed]
[19: suhee's cupcakes]
[20: pottery? no, more like third wheeling]
[21: do you like my grandson?]
[22: since when were you this attractive, park jisung?]
[23: a box of cookies]
[24: its a secret]
[25: i'll pinch your cheeks all day!]
[26: no more playdates]
[27: throw that punch!]
[28: your lips]
[29: blind date]
[30: not my type]
[31: sleeping beauty]
[32: kiss=payment]
[33: will you love me forever?]
[34: who's getting married?]
[35: I love you to the bone]
bonus chapter

[07: don't kiss me]

803 36 7
By snowberi

While Chenle was peacefully reading his check board, he felt someone puts a blindfold on his eyes and a plastic handcuff on his wrist. He suddenly dropped his check board on the ground because of the sudden shock.

"Yah! Let me go!" Chenle screamed as he felt two people holding both of his arms and is leading him somewhere.

"What the? Remove this blindfold and handcuffs!" Chenle tried to let go out of the people's hold but they were stronger than him.

"Am I being kidnapped? Please, just not today. I still got loads of work to do!"

"Where the heck are you taking-" Before Chenle could finish his own sentence, he felt the handcuffs was locked with another person's wrist.

The two people who was dragging Chenle earlier finally lets him go and removed the blindfold on Chenle's eyes.

Chenle looked around where he was and saw that he was in a booth decorated with hearts here and there. There was a giant sign that says COUPLE BOOTH with balloon hearts around it.

Chenle looked at his side and saw Jisung who is blindfolded. The boy looked like he also had no clue on how he got in here. Chenle removed the boy's blindfold with his right hand but when he lifted it, it felt heavy and saw Jisung's hands handcuffed with his. So he used his left hand instead.

"Chenle?"

"How'd you got in this stupid booth?" Chenle asked.

"Huh, we're in a booth? Still in school? I thought I was being kidnapped and decided to accept my fate-" Jisung said as he also looked around the booth.

"But you're right though, this booth is indeed stupid."

"Um, our booth ain't stupid, Jisung-ssi." Sunhee said, who suddenly appeared infront of them. She was the mastermind of all this.

"Sunhee, will you please let me go? Jisung can stay. Plus, I still got lots of work to do-"

"Excuse me, do you think you're the only one who wants to get out of this booth? No, shorty." Jisung said as he shaked his head and his index finger.

"Gosh, you're so annoying." Chenle said as he rolled his eyes at the taller boy.

"Enough with the chit-chat, lovebirds. Let's start!" Sunhee said as she started walking to the mini stage of their booth.

"Lovebirds? What the fuck?" Chenle cursed, who is clearly not in a good mood.

"Oh please, I know you like being us called Lovebirds." Jisung smirked which Chenle scoffed at.

"Shut the fuck up, you annoying tall ass guy."

"Geez, okay."

"Welcome to our oh-so-very-awesome booth called Couple Booth!" Sunhee said on a microphone which echoed through the mini speaker.

What a lame name.

"We invited six people in here and paired them as a couple!" Sunhee smiled brightly as she pointed at the couples infront of her.

"Invited, my ass."

There was two other couples beside Jisung and Chenle. They were handcuffed too, poor people.

"All it takes is one game to win a price!"

"That price better be good." Chenle said as he turned on his competitive personality.

"Shit, I'm bad at games." Jisung mumbled which Chenle heard.

"What? You better not fail, Jisung. Or else i'll kick your ass to Pluto."

"Give me a kiss so that I won't fail." Jisung said as pointed his index finger on his left cheek.

"I'd rather lose this game than give you a kiss." Chenle said he rolled his eyes at the boy again.

"Then give me a kiss if we win."

"Sure, and I'll flick you in the forehead if we lose." Chenle said as he turned off his competitive personality. Forget about winning, he wanna flick Jisung's forehead with all his might.

A smirk formed onto Jisung's lips, "Deal."

"The game that the couples' will be playing is Pepero game!" Sunhee announced as she fished out a box of chocolate Peperos from her pocket.

Chenle knew he was fucked. He thought the game that they we're playing was something about sports or something like a relay. But he was clearly wrong.

"Sounds like a nice game. Right, Chenle?" Jisung smirked at him.

"Don't you dare kiss me or you'll regret it."

"Who said I would kiss you?"

Chenle rolled his eyes for the nth time today.

"This game is very simple, the couple would put one chocolate Pepero at the end of their mouth and go closer and closer. The couple who has the shortest Pepero wins! Time limit is 30 seconds!" Sunhee exclaimed excitedly and gave each couples one stick of chocolate Pepero.

"Jisung, I already warned you."

Jisung just hummed and accepted the chocolate Pepero from Sunhee's hands.

"Pepero game starts....now!" Sunhee clapped her hands as the sign of start.

Jisung puts the end of the chocolate Pepero on his lips as Chenle bit the other side of it, cringing at how close they are right now. Jisung started coming closer slowly as Chenle leans his head backwards but Jisung held the back of his neck carefully and continued getting closer and closer onto Chenle's lips.

Chenle felt his heart racing.

N-no...we gotta lose.

As Chenle was about to bite the still long distance between them. Someone pushed their heads together making him peck Jisung directly on the lips.

"three..." With his eyes wide, Chenle quickly moved his head away and looked at the other direction away from Jisung.

"two..." The countdown is about to finish as Jisung spits out the almost gone piece of Pepero from his mouth.

"and one! stop now!"

"Let's now measure the Peperos and see who's the winner!" Sunhee said as she started to approach the couples.

The measuring of the Peperos is finished and Chenle and Jisung won with their 0.1cm Pepero. The other two couple had 0.2cm Pepero.

"Congratulations! Here's your price!" Sunhee said as she hands over a couple bracelet to the two boys. The other bracelet has a cute, small, chick clasp while the other has a dolphin one.

Why does it seem like that this couple bracelet was made for them?

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Yah! I already warned you that don't kiss me!"

"It was not intentional, there was a hand that pushed my head." Jisung said as he was still admiring the bracelet with a chick clasp on his wrist.

"Whatever, I hate you even more now!"

"Why you so mad, shorty? It was just a kiss. Or was it your first kiss?" Jisung smirked as he leaned his face closer to Chenle's.

"W-what do you mean?! It wasn't my first kiss!" Chenle was flustered by the sudden question that came out from Jisung's mouth.

And yes, actually, it was Chenle's first kiss. And it really had to be his mortal enemy named Park Jisung.

"Whatever you say, but you agreed that you'll kiss me in the cheek if we win." Jisung said as he turned his head to the other side to show his cheeks.

"No, I won't kiss you again!" Chenle's cheeks has turned into bright red and turned around to run away from Jisung.

"Haha, cute." Jisung giggled as he saw Chenle's figure ran away.

🍰

well, this actually sucks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 9.9K 35
โ i may be idiot but i'm not a stupid โž โšฃ ten texts the wrong number. ยป college!au ยซ ยป texting!au ยซ
33.1K 1.3K 29
โŸจA Markhyuck FanfictionโŸฉ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
66.3K 3.5K 14
[COMPLETED] donghyuck's way of telling mark what he felt was through writing on sticky notes. started: 19.05.2019 ended: 18.06.2019 written & publish...
20.8K 553 36
โ˜๏ธŽ ษช'แด แดษดสŸส แดแด แด‡ส€แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด แด„สŸแดsแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด