Sister of EXO's ChanYeol [HIA...

By mrmrchunsa

Everything is confusing. But in the same time happy. I mean who wouldn't, right? They don't have to keep it... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an update plus News...
Chapter 28
Must Read
Chapter 29
Ahn SoJin
Im happy!!
Note
Wait
Hi!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Greetings from the author

Chapter 30

3.2K 105 16
By mrmrchunsa

ChenYeol in the side~

Ming's POV

We are now walking to our favorite restaurant. BONCHON!!

We looked for an available seats.

And yes there is. We just combined them. Since were 13, we combines 3 tables with 4 chairs and a additional 1 chair.

Oh! There's no one here. I mean. This is a popular restaurant.

We ordered all our food. And Yeol, ordered everything! All the foods in the menu! Times 13! Dont tell me we will have 1 each?!

"Oppa! We'll eat all of it?" I asked.

"Ne! For all of us. I mean. Hehe." Wew! It's a lot!

"It's a lot!" I said.

"Aniyo! It's just enough!" Chen said.

"Jinjjayo?!"

"Ne!" They all said.

"O--kay-" I said. I just can't get over it. Its a lot of food. Its like for a 500 or so people. OMonim!

(A/N: Ahhmm. Ming here kinda forgot about something. Can you figure out what is it? Help her! xD. Yeah. She kinda forgot about the most important thing ever! Hehe.)

Suddenly, Chanyeol's phone starts ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?....Ne. Where are you?... Arasso. Ne... Annyeong!!" That's all I heard. I am curious!!

Im so curious ~ I started singing Sherlock of ShiNee.

"Oppa. Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh that? Its just a friend." He said. Ohh.

"Im just going to the toilet. Can I excuse myself?"

"Ne you can." They said.

So yeah. I went to the toilet. Well I'm just going to put some powder on my face. Well. Im not going to pee or something.

Chanyeol's POV

She went to the toilet. I just talked to Jin Hyung. They are on their way. ALL of them. As in.

"Im just going to... Ahhh.. Toilet... To ahhhmm...to... You know." Chen said.

"Okay. Just hurry up. They are on their way." I told him.

Chen's POV

"Im just going to... Ahhh.. Toilet... To ahhhmm...to... You know." I said. I just havea plan.

"Okay. Just hurry up. They are on their way." Chanyeol Hyung told me.

I went to the toilet. But not inside. Cause Im not going to so anything. Im just going to do something else.

"Ming!" I shouted. She's part of my plan.

"Ne?" She asked.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"We're going to check how your brother loves you."

"How?"

"Im going to tell them that you are not here anymore. And I heard something. And... Aish. Ill take care of it." I said.

"Arasseo. Where will I go?"

"Just hide inside one of the cubicles. Okay?"

"Ne." After that, I left.

I kept on laughing. I just can't wait to see their faces.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I started running as if I am panicking.

"What?! What happened?!" They all said.

"Ming! Mi--"

"What happened to my dongsaeng/Ming?!" They said. Oh! Everyone is here.

"I dont know. When I was about to go out, I heard a screaming sound. And its from the lad--" I didnt finish my sentence when they run towards the ladies room. Haha. Their faces.

I forgot to tell you. I set a camera. Haha.

I run towards the CR.

"Ming?! Dongsaeng?! Where are you?!" I heard them said. Especially Chanyeol.

Ming's POV

"Ming?! Dongsaeng?! Where are you?!" I heard them said. Especially Chanyeol. Haha. But.. I heard some different voices.

I am still hiding inside the last cubicle. I am controlling my laughter. I want to see their faces!

"Ming?! Where are you?! Guys! Call someone! Call some help." I heard Chen said. Haha. The best actor EVER!!

"Ne. Call someone. The staffs. Call them!" Aish. Why the staffs?! Why not a police?! They are not thinking properly!

"I'll go." I heard someone. I can't describe who he is. But the voice is familiar.

"Hyungs! Guys! Do you want magic?" Chan asked. Haha. What's his plan now?

"Aish! Chen! A magic in this situation?! Are kidding me?!" Chanyeol said.

"Just.. Aish! Just please? Just this once?" He said. I can imagine him pouting.

"Fine!" Jinjjayo?! Joengmal strange. What if this situation became real? They will do the same?! Aish. What am I thinking?! My phone vibrated and saw Chen texted me.

From: Trollen

What cubicle are you? Come out when I say 'BuBiBu BaBu' okay? And paly as if you were dizzy.

BuBiBu BaBu? Seriously?!

To: Trollen

Im at the last cubicle in the left side.

"Okay. BuBiBu BaBu.. Park Mi Young come out! Now!" I came out playing dizzy.

Aish! My head hurts! Wae? Because I hit my head on the door when I opened it. Great right?

"Daebak! Haha! Awesome, right?" Chen said. Haha. He received a lot of head slap from the people. Wait... Myungsoo?!

Kookie?! V?!

Daehyun?!

Minhyuk?!

Ken?!

Joon?!

Jr?!

Naeun?!

MJ?!

Eunji?!

Hyuna?!

Taeyeon?!

Bora?! Hyorin?!

Choa?!

The heck! What are they doing here?! I saw ALL of the Kpop idols!

"Chen!" They ALL said.

"Mianhe! Ouch! Joesonghabnida! Yahh!" I just checked how you love her  but then I realize something.." Chen said. I cut him off.

"Magic?! You want to play if ever I'm missing! Wow! And staffs?!" I said. Chen and I are connected.

"Sorry. I can't think properly." Yeol said.

"Aish!" Is only I said.

"Saengil Chuka Habnida!" They said.

"Gomawo, Oppas! What are YOU doing here?" I asked.

"To celebrate your birthday!" V said.

"Ohhhhhhkayyyyy!" I said.

"You trolled us, Chen!" They said.

"Actually, I was with him." I said. Chen and I ended up running in circles because they are catching us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.3K 37
Park Laya sister of Exo's Park Chanyeol. Ever since her brother became an idol, they grew apart as he was always busy with schedules and stays at a d...
21.2K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...
7.3K 339 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
85.7K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...