The New Avenger

By YoungAvenger3000

While attacking a HYDRA research base, Tony and Wanda find a young girl who had been taken away from her fami... More

The New Avenger Part 1
The New Avenger Part 2
The New Avenger Part 3
The New Avenger Part 4
The New Avenger Part 5
The New Avenger Part 6
The New Avenger Part 7
Tagged!
The New Avengers Part 8
The New Avenger Part 9
The New Avenger Part 10
The New Avenger Part 11
The New Avenger Part 12
The New Avenger Part 13
The New Avenger Part 14
The New Avenger part 15
The New Avenger Part 16
The New Avenger Part 17
The New Avenger Part 18
The New Avenger Part 19
The New Avenger Part 20
The New Avenger Part 21
The New Avenger Part 22
The New Avenger Part 23
The New Avenger Part 24
The New Avenger Part 25
The New Avenger Part 26
The New Avenger Part 27
The New Avenger Part 29
The New Avenger Part 30
The New Avenger Part 31
The New Avenger Part 32
The New Avenger Part 33
Infinity War Part 1
Infinity War Part 2
Infinity War Part 3
Infinity War Part 4
Infinity War Part 5
Infinity War Part 6
Infinity War Part 7
Infinity War Part 8
Infinity War Part 9
Infinity War Part 10
Infinity War Part 11
ENDGAME Part 1
ENDGAME Part 2
ENDGAME Part 3
ENDGAME Part 4
ENDGAME Part 5
ENDGAME Part 6
ENDGAME Part 7
FINAL

The New Avenger Part 28

671 15 16
By YoungAvenger3000

________________________________________________________________________________

Aria started hyperventilating. She closed the file and threw it in the corner away from her. 

She couldn't control herself. 

Her mother. HER MOTHER. How did H.Y.D.R.A know about her mother? How did they find out? How did they get information if she's dead?

It was all to much. 

She started getting dizzy, and her hand was shaking, and she could hear her heart pounding in her chest, and she couldn't breathe.

"ria?Aria!" 

She faintly heard someone calling her name. She faintly felt someone grab her by the upper arms and shaking her. And then all of the sudden, she felt hands on her head, and then all of the sudden, she felt calm. And then she felt tingling in her arms. 

Astrid!

Father?

Are you alright? What is happening?

I don't know. 

Mr. Stark has just spoken to me and said that it seems that you have entered into a stage of something called a panic attack. 

I think that's what's happening. Wait, but why am I calm all of the sudden?

Wanda is calming you down and trying to go through your memories to see what caused this. 

NO! Please! Tell her to stop doing that. I'm fine. I'm calm now. I'll explain what freaked me out once she stops. 

Ok. I shall tell her. 

Aria no longer felt the tingling in her arms, which means that he cut the communication off. 

And she no longer felt someone's hands on her head. 

And she breathed deeply, and kept breathing until she was calm. 

Then she opened her eyes and saw everyone around her. Tony was directly in front of her, Wanda was next to him, and Loki was right next to Aria. Peter was on her other side, with his hand on her shoulder. 

"Aria! Are you ok?"

When she heard that name, she started hyperventilating again, but she closed her eyes and calmed down. 

"C-Can you guys call me Astrid from now on? Please?" Aria whispered. 

"Of course" Tony said. 

Aria breathed in deeply. "So, I guess you all are wondering what happened."

Everyone nodded. 

"Well, I guess, when I went into the lab and saw Peter on the table, saw the men, saw the room, I kind of had visions of when I was there. And. I don't know. I guess I kind of freaked. Some scientists called me Aria, and when I hear the name, I guess I kind of freak. Do you get what I mean?"

"Yeah. I have panic attacks too. I get what you mean" Tony said

Aria smiled at him. 

"Well, let's get you off the floor because we're back home" Peter said. 

Loki helped her up and they all got off the quinjet and in the compound. Everyone went to their rooms to take a shower

________________________________________________________________________________

Once Aria was done taking a shower, she got the file from her suit, which she had hidden in there, and sat on the bed with it. 

She heard a knock on her door. 

She dropped the file and hid it under her bed. 

"Astrid. How is my little girl?"

"I'm not little father. And I'm fine."

"I know you are not little" 

He comes around the bed and sits next to her and hugs her. 

"You know, it's the first time that you call me father since you found out that your my daughter."

"I know. I just figured that after everything, it's about time I call you father. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"What did mother do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, what was her job?"

"Oh. Well, she had a dance studio and taught dance to the kids, and in her free time she taught English to the children."

"That's cool. And, she didn't have any contacts with any big people. Right?"

"Not that I know of. Why?"

"No. Just wondering."

"Are you going to come down to eat?"

"Yeah, in a little bit"

"Ok" Loki got up and left. 

When he was gone, she got the files from under her bed and took the last page out. She took a deep breath. She looked at it. 

She was about to close it, when the letters in the bottom caught her. She looked closer. 

"We attacked and got the child. Loki nowhere to be found. Taking Eleanor to super-secret base to keep as prisoner and give us information"

Her mother was

Alive?

She closed the file and put it under her bed. She went to the living room and found everyone getting ready to eat. 

"Hey! There you are! Come eat!" Wanda says. 

Astrid sits down to eat with everyone else. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Astrid was laying in bed when she heard a door softly open and she heard footsteps. 

Astrid got up and followed the noise. 

She followed the noise to the living room, where she found Peter sitting on the couch leaning forward. 

"Peter? Are you ok?" Astrid asked

Peter looked back

"Oh. Hi Astrid. Sorry if I woke you up"

"It's fine. I was awake anyway." Astrid walks towards him. "What are you doing awake?"

"I-I couldn't help but think that you having a panic attack today was my fault" 

"Hey, no" Astrid walks to him and sits next to him. "It was not your fault. It was H.Y.D.R.A's fault"

"I guess, but they attacked us, and I couldn't fight back"

"And that wasn't your fault. It was their fault too, because they're the ones who attacked us in the first place"

"I guess."

Astrid hugged him, and Peter hugged her back. 

"I'm just glad that you're ok" Aria said. "I can't imagine a world without you" (HTTYD: Race to the Edge?)

Peter pulled out of the hug and looked at Aria in the eyes. Aria looked at him in the eyes. 

"I can't imagine a world without you in it either" Peter whispered.

Peter leaned forward very slowly. And so did Aria

They closed the gap between them slowly, and Peter pushed the hair out of Astrid's face and put his hand behind her ear. 

"What is happening?" Aria whispered

"I don't know. But let's just run with it" Peter whispered back

And they closed the gap. Astrid closed her eyes, and so did Peter. 

His lips were so soft and warm against hers, and the kiss was soft. Astrid put her hand behind his head, and pulled him against her a little bit more, making the kiss a little harder. 

And then the kiss ended.

Peter looked at Astrid, and Astrid hugged him. 

"I like you. A lot" Astrid whispered. 

"I do too. A lot" Peter whispered back

And little did they know, that someone was watching them. Well, more like two people were watching them. They watched the whole thing. 

It was Tony. 

And Loki

________________________________________________________________________________

LLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Finally! I know you guys have been wanting this since the beginning! And now it has happened, but Tony was there, and so was Loki. 

What's he gonna do? (Madagascar 3: Most wanted in Europe?)

Keep reading my little avengers and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS!

Assemble

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 141 33
Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or close up so you can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. --------- ...
78.6K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
7.1K 354 15
~~Completed~~ The Avengers find a girl being experimented on at a Hydra base. They never would have imagined that she would have ties to Tony's past...