{1} ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By argentsbows

๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ; ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง, ๐ž... More

01'
02'
03'
04'
05'
06'
07'
08'
09'
10'
11'
12'
A/N
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
A/n
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
31'
32'
33'
34'
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
43'
44'
45'
46'
47'
48'
49'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
50'
51'
52'
54'
55'
56'
57'
A/N

53'

5.5K 199 90
By argentsbows

53' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

꧁꧂

Wanda looked around the Quinjet, "How did you guys even find me?" she asked her three teammates.

"Doctor Strange helped us." Steve replied.

"Hold on, there's a doctor called strange here?" Kol questioned.

Sam covered his mouth as he stifled a laugh.

"He's a sorcerer" Nat said.

"He performed the spell needed to get to you but had to leave something about his sanctum, Banner called me saying they were going for Vision next. So that's our next stop." Steve informed the group.

Wanda nodded in agreement, Kol couldn't stop looking around the jet in awe. The technology was higher up then the one he got used to seeing in New Orleans and Mystic Falls.

"Can you fight?" Steve asked the vampire.

"I don't know if ripping hearts out count as your style of fighting." Kol replied.

Steve, Nat, and Sam all shared concerned looks.

"It's complicated but he basically cant fight, at least not the way we do in order to stay alive." Wanda sighed.

"Hey!" Kol frowned, offended.

"I told you Kol, this isn't like your world. Surviving here is tad bit harder, or why do you think i'm so 'powerful' where your from." Wanda told him.

"There's people stronger than you?" Kol questioned not entirely believing it.

"There are literal gods here, it's not your old evil witch mom thing here." Wanda told him.

"Well the more experience the better." Kol winked at her.

"Your an idiot." Wanda sighed.

"And you two are...?" Sam started.

"He's sadly my boyfriend." Wanda replied.

"Ouch" Kol pouted.

"You got a boyfriend?" Steve asked raising a brow.

"Mhm, still don't know how." Wanda replied.

"Well you were obviously charmed by me." Kol scoffed.

"I think it was the other way around." Wanda retorted.

"All right lovebirds, take a walk, we're approaching Vision's location." Nat said.

Wanda straightened up, Kol hadn't seen Wanda serious in many situations but she was now and because of it, the vampire felt a bit worried about what they were about to encounter.

The Quinjet landed and they all stepped out. "Romanoff, Sam you two head left, Wanda you and your boyfriend take Vision make sure he's alright." Steve ordered.

Wanda nodded and took off in the air with her powers knowing Kol was close behind using his vamp speed.

Wanda spotted Vision against rails as a... blue women was going to strike him.

Wanda flexed her hands and landed in front of her with her energy webs blocking the spear.

"Surprise" the redhead grunted.

She pushed her magic and the women stumbled back. Kol was by Wanda's side in the next second and was trying to comprehend what was before him.

And he thought werewolves were hideous enough.

"Hand over the stone." the women ordered.

"No" Wanda stated in a stern voice.

"Let's not do this the hard way." the women said.

"i'd like to see you try." Wanda challenged.

The train suddenly passed and the women averted her attention to it.

Wanda turned and out stepped Steve.

"Show off" Wanda muttered.

The women threw a spear at the soldier but he easily caught it.

Sam and Nat came sliding in fighting both aliens.

Wanda turned her attention towards Vision who was grunting.

"Oh god." she breathed as she saw the cut in his lower abdomen.

"Wanda?" Vision said as he panted.

Wanda's hand hovered above the gnash and she created her energy webs, the girl stitched it back together.

"I leave and everything goes to hell." she muttered.

Vision lightly chuckled and Kol felt a sudden chill run up his spin, oh god... he couldn't be jealous, right?

Wanda helped Vision get back up as Steve, Nat, and Sam finished up with the two aliens.

The three walked towards them, "Thank you, Captain." Vision said.

"Don't thank me yet." Steve replied.

"Let's get you on the jet." Nat said.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda placed Vision on a seat as Kol clenched his fists trying to remain calm.

"Where to Cap?" Sam asked.

"Home" the soldier replied.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

They enter the Avengers HQ as Sam supported Vision.

"Mr. Secretary" Steve said as she watched the hologram.

Kol's eyes widen at the sight of the see through person.

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that." Secretary Ross said.

His eyes landed on Wanda, "So you finally decided to show?"

"Like to make an appearance when it's needed." Wanda replied.

"The world's on fire. And you think, all is forgiven?" Ross asked the three fugitive Avengers.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight." Steve took a step forward "And if you wanna stand in our way... we'll fight you, too."

Kol rolled his eyes, whats with the speeches here?

"Arrest them" Ross said to Rhodes.

"All over it." he swipes the screen, "That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap."

He embraced Steve into a hug then Natasha, "Well. You guys really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years." Rhodey said.

"Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star." Sam chuckled.

"Uh, I think you look great." Bruce said as he walked into the room.

"Hi, Bruce." Nat said

"Nat" Banner replied.

"This is awkward" Sam whispered, "Bloody right it is." Kol whispered back.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

"So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Rhodey said.

"And they can clearly find us." Wanda said as she rubbed her forehead.

"We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Banner asked.

"After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families, they're on house arrest." Nat explained.

"Who's Scott?" Wanda questioned.

"Ant-Man" Steve replied.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man? Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. And he is not gonna stop until he... he gets... Vision's Stone." Bruce said.

"Well then, we have to protect it." Natasha said.

"No, we have to destroy it. I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps... its molecular integrity could fail." Vision said as he looked at Wanda.

"Yeah, and you with it." she said.

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it." Vision tried to reason with her.

"No, there has to be another way." Wanda said.

Kol rolled his eyes but kept his mouth shut in fear of getting thrown across the room.

"Only you have the power to do it." Vision said as he walked closer to her.

Kol was two seconds away from sending the talking robot flying into a wall.

"Thanos threatens half the Universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." Vision said as Wanda walked away.

"But it should. We don't trade lives, Vision." Steve told him.

"Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?" Vision asked.

"Cant you just take the stone out of your metallic body without exploding?" Kol sighed.

Wanda looked at Kol with curious eyes then at Bruce.

"You might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. J.A.R.V.I.S., Ultron, Tony, me, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another." Banner said.

"You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda asked.

"I'm saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts." Bruce said to the group.

"Can we do that?" Nat asked.

"Not me. Not here." Bruce shook his head.

"You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." Rhodey said.

Wanda looked at Steve who suddenly spoke, "I know somewhere."

Kol frowned, great more flying.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

A/n: I'm honestly not prepared to write the next couple of chapters but oh well 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.4K 37
This story takes places after the events of Sokovia. Young Maximoff twin, Wanda has been struggling to fit in as an avenger and mourning the death of...
391K 10.1K 16
When Stefan was stuck in the vault dying over and over again, because of Silas, he finds peace in her. Plot credit: -voidKlaus
53.4K 1.4K 19
Emmeline Smoak is the fraternal twin sister of Felicity Smoak. She was also bestfriends with Oliver queen, a long time ago. When Oliver is proven to...
65.3K 1.8K 43
๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‰๐จ๐ซ๐๐š๐ง ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ. ...