29'

29' An Unblinking Death

꧁꧂

Wanda and Eve were helping Hayley prepare for giving birth. "That's it, inhale and release." Eve told her, "I guess this means no epidural, huh? You sure I can't do this thing in, say, a hospital, the place with the doctors and the drugs?" Hayley asked making Wanda laugh. "It can't hurt that bad right?" she asked looking at Hayley and Eve.

"Honey, the werewolves have been having babies out here since before you were born. Stop worrying." Eve told Hayley, "Okay. Then what, Eve? I don't even know what it's like to have a mother, let alone be one." the pregnant wolf asked a bit worried.

"Trust me, when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do." Eve told her, "Yeah, you're mama bear instincts will kick in." Wanda said.

"I hope so. As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone." Hayley said, "I doubt that." Eve said.

Elijah and Kol appeared in the doorway, Wanda smiled at Kol. "Pardon the interruption. I wonder if I might have a quick word with the conspirators of a supposed uprising." Elijah said looking at Hayley.

The two walk away and Wanda walks with Kol, "Wanda" he suddenly said, "Mhm" Wanda replied. "Are you alright? Every night I wake up with a headache and I'm panting?" Kol suddenly says, Wanda freezes and Kol notices.

"What's wrong, my love?" he asks now worried, Wanda sighs knowing she has to tell him. "I've been having nightmares." she reveals, Kol stops walking and turns to face her "About what?" he asks. "You dying and my friends too." Wanda says as she recalls watching Sam and most of her team disappearing.

Kol frowns at her, "And you think it's your fault." he said, "Yeah, in every dream it's like I'm either too late or too weak and it all sums up to one name." Wanda says. Kol cups her cheek looking into her eyes, "Your not loosing me, love. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not." he softly said, "I'm terrified" Wanda finally said.

Kol saw a tear fall from her eye, he pulled her to him wrapping his arms around. A man on a motorbike arrives making Wanda and Kol pull apart.

"Which one of you is in charge?" The man questioned, "Who's asking?" Jackson said, Elijah noticed something off and tackled the man off of the motorbike just as it exploded. Kol threw himself on top of Wanda shielding her.

Kol gets up and helps Wanda stand, he checks for an injuries on her. "I'm fine Kol" she tells him, but Wanda starts looking around for Hayley.

She saw the wolf tending to a hurt child. The two walk over to Hayley and Elijah, "Wolfsbane" he said examining a shirt that was burning a man.

"It must have been in the gas tank. You're the fastest. Take him, anyone else who can't walk on their own. Kol you too." Hayley said, the Original groaned Wanda sent him a look and the vampire was gone in a flash to help around.