24'

24' Crescent City

꧁꧂

Wanda and Kol walked into where Rebekah and Elijah were talking, "It's not too early for scotch, is it, with all the witchy shenanigans and subterfuge afoot?" Rebekah said.

"It is entirely too early if one intends to drive, yes." Elijah said making Wanda confused, "I didn't think we were going anywhere." she said. "She's not safe here. You have to take Hayley to the plantation house until this is over." Elijah told the girls. Kol laced Wanda and his hands together.

"Are you worried about Hayley or whether or not you can trust me?" Rebekah asked, "It's precisely because I trust you that I'm asking you to do this." Elijah told his sister.

"Here's a great idea why don't you let Hayley decide for herself? Why are you dictating her fate?" Wanda said, Elijah looked at her then at his sister "You both know why." he stated.

"Then perhaps you should take her yourself." Rebekah said. "Well, then that would make me the very hypocrite you've accused me of being. Rebekah, I cannot legislate my feelings. My actions, however... So, would you two kindly do this for me?" Elijah asked his sister and Wanda. Wanda and Rebekah looked at each other and the blonde sighed.

"You know the mama wolf loves to be told what to do. She's not gonna like it. But I will do it for you, if only to end this silly quarrel between the two of us." Rebekah said the left the room, Wanda leaned up kissing Kol "I'll see you later." she told him.

Kol nodded as he smiled at her, he kissed her once more then Wanda left walking after Rebekah. 

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Rebekah, Hayley, and Wanda leave the car, "I thought I was gonna have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming." Rebekah said making Wanda laugh.

"Yeah, well we all just wanna protect me and the baby, right?" Hayley said, "Hey, we're on your side, remember? So what gives?" Rebekah asked as she and Wanda noticed the wolf was a bit moody.

"Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah." Hayley announced, "So what? You're preggers, you can't turn." the blonde Mikaelson said, "Yes, but I wanted to invite a few people over." Hayley said making Wanda's eyes widen in realization.

"Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed crescent clan will be–" Rebekah started but Hayley cut her off "Human, but only for a few hours and won't be again until the next full moon, so... I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the bayou." she reaveled.

"Josh isn't dead yet?" Wanda asked, "Well good on him. I love a nice survival story." Rebekah said. The three girls watched a man leave the Mikaelson Mansion with a moving doll.