09'

09' Tangled up in Blue

꧁꧂

Wanda walks downstairs only to find Rebekah storming into the house, Klaus and Hayley standing near her.

"You were right. The girl, Cami, she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about." Rebekah says suddenly.

Kol walks behind Wanda putting an arm around her shoulders while listening to his sister ramble. "Well, don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" Klaus asks her.

"It's not a 'what', it's a 'who'. A girl, Davina. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that." Rebekah informs, Kol muttered under his breathe "Clearly you've never felt the power of Wanda." Wanda elbowed his side earning an innocent smile from the vampire.

"She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful besides Wanda, and now because of you she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him." Rebekah states.

"Where is she?" Klaus questions his sister. Rebekah looks deep in thought for a moment, "That clever bitch. I don't know." The blonde Mikealson stresses.

Wanda walks up to her, "Can I look into your mind?" she asks the vampire, Rebekah gives her a firm nod trusting the girl. Wanda lifted her hand to Rebekah's forehead sending her energy into the vampires mind.

"The witch wiped Rebekah's mind of the location, I can't see where she went." Wanda announces stepping away from her and back into Kol side.

"Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" Rebekah angrily asked her older brother.

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home!" Klaus shouted back at her. "And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah, whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?" Rebekah asks him. "Whatever it takes." he stated.

Hayley looked over all of us "Together"

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire." Rebekah told Klaus who was standing next to Kol while Hayley and Wanda sat together in the living room.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child." Klaus said earning a chuckle from Kol.

"Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Rebekah teased Klaus.

Wanda and Hayley walked into the room, "The werewolf and..." Hayley looked towards Wanda silently asking a question "Mutant" she told the pregnant girl "Mutant... would like to know what the plan is." she stated looking at the three siblings.