14'

14' Poisoned Tree

꧁꧂

Wanda walks with Hayley into the kitchen sensing Kol and Elijah right behind them. Wanda went through the dishes as Hayley was going through the fridge, "Goodmorning" Elijah told Hayley as Kol helped Wanda get two bowls from the shelf down.

"Hey" the wolf smiled, "Look I know me and Hayley are the only ones in this house that drink milk, but would it kill any of you to make sure it's on the grocery list?" Wanda complained.

Elijah chuckled at her, "Speaking off, add bleach." Rebekah said as she walked back into the house, her gloves covered in blood.

Elijah goes through the kitchen as Wanda and Hayley pull out the ice cream. "You know, I do hope my siblings were hospitable to the both of you, in my absence." The older Mikealson said.

"And I am sorry for roping you into this feuding mess, Wanda." Elijah apologized, Wanda shrugged "It's fine, not like I had anywhere else to go." she said.

"Well, in your absence, as you like to call it," Hayley began but Wanda politely cut in "Which is a way-too-polite way of saying that your brother put a dagger in your heart..."

Elijah chuckled as Kol casually slipped his arm around the girl. "I have been attacked by French Quarter vampires, I've had to live in a house with a secret dungeon full of coffins, not to mention Wanda was also shot with arrows and I was nearly murdered by witches who are convinced my baby is Lucifer." Hayley informed.

Kol felt himself grow furious at the thought of those arrows in Wanda, Elijah sets the milk and cereal in front of the two girls.

"Ah, milk." the two said in sync, "They've been fine, your siblings are weirdly protective, I know I have you to thank for that. Plus Kol has been watching Wanda like a hawk." Hayley said smirking at the two, Wanda glared at her friend taking her bowl and starting to eat.

"Well I'm happy to see that your both in one piece, and I also thank you Wanda, Rebekah told me the many times you saved Hayley's life." Elijah thanked the redhead.

"What kind of person would I be if I let my pregnant friend get killed by lunatics?" Wanda grinned, Hayley rolled her eyes at the girl.

"Back to the murderous witches, I have some concerns." Elijah said, "I have plenty" Wanda said, Elijah smiled.

"They're evil. And, my life is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux, which is not comforting." Hayley reminded. "Yes, I think it's time we took care of that little problem." Elijah smirked.