07'

07' The Originals

꧁꧂

"Kol get you're bags ready!" Rebekah shouted through the house. Wanda walked down to where the blonde Mikealson was getting ready to leave. Kol appeared from behind his sister. "And why would I need to do that?" he asked.

"Because guess what?" she said with an annoyed smile, "We're going to New Orleans." she said mocking enthusiasm. Kol's smirk fell from his face. "Why in the bloody hell are we going back there?" he quesioned.

"Our dear brother decided to knock up a wolf and got her pregnant." Rebekah said. Wanda stood a bit shocked at the revelation. "That's impossible, vampires can't bear children." Kol argued. "Yes, well apparently since he's not only a vampire but also a werewolf his chances for getting a girl pregnant are higher." Rebekah said.

"And who told you that we have to go to New Orleans?" Kol asked. "Our dearest brother Elijah, said Nik needs our help, and he wants Wanda there too, since she's, well powerful."

This made Kol grow angry, "He won't be using Wanda for his childish games-" but Wanda quickly cut him off, "I'll go" she stated.

Kol turned his attention to the Maximoff girl, "Wanda you don't have to, New Orleans is crawling with vampires and witches-" Kol began "It's fine, I want to help the girl that is pregnant and I technically owe Klaus since he let me stay in his house." Wanda said.

"Pretty sure he was too scared to throw you out." Rebekah muttered amused. "Wanda, New Orleans isn't safe, especially if my brother wants to start something." Kol tries to reason with her. "Kol who out of the two of us has A) saved their life twice, and B) has powers?" Wanda asks him raising a brow.

Wanda turns to Rebekah, "Give me five minutes and we'll be on our way." she says walking back upstairs, Rebekah turns to her brother "Lost that argument didn't you my dear brother?" she asks. "If anything happens to her, I'll give Klaus something to worry about." he states walking back upstairs as well.

Rebekah smirks to herself, remembering her bet with Elijah. Oh she was so going to win.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

"Well weren't those people rude" Rebekah said wiping the corner of her mouth that had blood. "No manners, but might I say they were a great snack." Kol says. Wanda grimaces at the thought of drinking blood, it tastes like pure iron. "I don't understand how you like the taste of blood" she says disturbed.

Kol chuckles and leans forward to where Rebekah is in the drivers seat, while Wanda's in the passenger, "When you're a vampire darling it tastes great, unless they have vervain in their system then that's gross." Kol said.

Wanda looked back at Kol, "Isn't vervain just an herb?" she questioned looking back and forth of the Mikealson siblings. "Yes but horrible for a vampire, burns our skin and if ingested makes us weak." he replied.

"Huh, so many weaknesses and you've managed to live for a thousand years?" she slightly questions. "That's because we're also stronger then most petty vampires, dear. And their terrified of us." Rebekah tells her. "All right, we're here. I'm gonna call 'Lijah" she says ringing her phone.

They park in front of a huge white mansion. Rebekah slams the car door shut, "And now he isn't bloody answering." she angrily states. Wanda gets out the car and Kol is already beside her. Rebekah throws open the door of the house, Wanda follows behind her.

The three walk in to see a brunette girl on an armchair reading a book, "Huh, I was expecting some kind of miracle bump but I guess you're not showing yet" Rebekah says looking at the younger girl. "You're Rebekah?" she questions.

"Yes and that's my brother Kol and his lovely girlfriend Wanda." Rebekah informs. Wanda sent a glare towards the blonde "Sorry about her, I'm not his girlfriend. I guess you could say I'm a... friend?" she says.

Hayley nods at the redhead "Where's Elijah?" Rebekah questions, Hayley turns toward the blonde "Somethings happen" she tells her. Rebekah snaps her attention towards the girl, "What do you mean?" she asks.

"Well one second he's promising to keep me safe, then he's just gone. I'm guessing you're brother had something to do with it." Hayley says.

Within moments Rebekah's on a rampage going further into the house, "Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" she shouts.

In mere seconds, Klaus appears. "Enough with all the shouting, little sister. I should have known." he looks between Kol and Rebekah, "The six vampires were both of your doings"

Rebekah smiles, while Kol just smirks, "They were very rude. Trying to victimize two poor, innocent girls just trying to find their way into the quarter. So sorry. were they your friends?" Rebekah said.

Kol takes a few steps forward, "Oh that's right, you don't have any friends." he smirks at his older brother.

"I do have friends, I have Marcel" he looks towards his younger sister "You remember him, don't you?" he smirks knowingly at her.

Wanda notices Rebekah stiffen a bit. "Of course you do, he fancies himself the king of the quarter now, and has these rules about killing vampires. It will be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up for you two." Klaus says amused.

"Wanda, pleasure to see you again." Kol takes her hand protectively, Klaus notices this and his smirk grows.

"I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welsh on deals, what did you do to him?" Rebekah questions. "Perhaps he's on holiday or taking a long autumn nap upstairs." Klaus responds while checking his phone. He smiles at it and makes his way to the door.

"Where are you going?" Rebekah calls after him angry. "It appears the night isn't over yet, I'm off for a drink with Marcel." he says.

"Elijah told me all about your plans to take Marcel's empire out piece by piece. I don't remember it involving you two drinking New Orleans dry together." Rebekah spat at him.

"I know you're not used to having friends, and the only one you got is some lunatic red witch, but what some friends do when they get together is they drink, and when they drink together, they tell secrets."

Kol grows angry at the way his brother addressed Wanda as, she notices his anger and tightens her grip on his hand a bit letting him know it's ok.

"Marcel has somehow found a way to control the entirety of witches in the quarter, and I aim to discover the how, so I might take it for myself. Finding Elijah didn't make it to my to-do list today." Klaus opens the front door.

"Oh, and Welcome home little siblings, and Wanda enjoy the stay." and with that he leaves the house.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿