55'

(I recommend to listen to sad piano music or very sad songs during this chapter for better experience enjoy☺️)

55' 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

꧁꧂

Kol felt an appalled sensation go through him. Something was wrong.

Wanda flew through the sky in search for vision. Kol vamp-sped to Steve's location.

"I thought I told you to stay out of sight." Steve told Vision.

"We don't trade lives, Captain." He responded.

Wanda landed in the ground as she spotted Kol and Vision. "Are you okay? What, what is it?" Wanda asked.

"He's here"

Wanda's eyes went wide and Kol now knew what being afraid of something felt like.

"Everyone on my position, we have incoming." Steve said as he readied himself.

"What the hell." Natasha said as she watched the spot everyones eyes were on.

Bruce sees the blue-black clouds of a Space Stone relocation just before Thanos steps forward, and confirms this isn't just another member of the Black Order.

"Cap, that's him." Banner informed.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." The soldier said.

Bruce reaches Thanos first, lunging forward fist-first, but Thanos uses the Space Stone on him, renders him immaterial until the Hulkbuster is half-buried in the stone of the cliff behind him, and freezes Bruce in place.

Steve is sent flying by purple energy before he even gets to strike a single blow.

T'Challa leaps high and with claws extended, but is easily grabbed by the throat and punched to the ground, his armor discharging violently.

Sam stoops, strafing with both Steyr pistols, but is felled when his wings become rubbery and unable to sustain flight.

"Wanda it's time." Vision sadly told her.

"No" her voice wavered filled with emotions.

Kol didn't know what to do.

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. You have the power to destroy the stone." Visions told her.

"Don't" Wanda whispered silently pleading, she didn't want to lose her friend especially not by her hand.