Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

2.1K 73 11
By Hellbound199

(Y/N) wakes up feeling rested. He stretches and smiles, "That was the most comfortable sleep I've ever had in my entire life." He said, standing up before making the bed himself.

He opens the door and sees the three sisters all there smiling happily at him. (Y/N) stares at the three in confusion and decides to ask.

"Why are you all here?" (Y/N) asked, yawning. The girls all stare at him like he's crazy.

"You told me yesterday that you had a surprise for us!" Daniela said. (Y/N) paled.

'I forgot about that.' (Y/N) thought, turning around for a brief second as he tries to find a suitable surprise for the three.

"My surprise? Uhh... my surprise is you all get a single request from me that I can never decline!" (Y/N) said. He was supposed to gather the business-minded today... he's just going to postpone it again.

"All of us gets a single request that you can't decline!" Cassandra stated in both shock and joy, probably has something in her mind already.

"How long does the request last?" Bela asked, staring at you intently to try and see if there is a catch.

"No expiration date. You can use that one request anytime, anywhere." (Y/N) said, fully committing to it since he already started it.

"Okay!" Bela stated happily. The girls all walked away, huddling in the corner. (Y/N) yawned once more and got inside his room to brush his teeth and get ready for the day.

After all the things were done. Brush them pearly Molds, quick shower, and dressing up for work. (Y/N) walked outside and saw the three still there.

"Why are you all still here. I'm busy." (Y/N) said, staring at them, irritated.

"We have put it to a vote! Our first request is that you take us where Daniela went yesterday!" Cassandra proudly said. (Y/N) scratches the back of his head.

"So... that will be all your three requests?" (Y/N) asked, seeing as they're all coming, the word first request totally going over his head.

"No! That was Cassandra's wish! She wished that you take all three of us to the place Daniela went to yesterday!" Bela whined, trying to make you understand that they have probably outsmarted you.

"I... Bu-... Alright, fine. You win this time." (Y/N) grumbled, now understanding that he didn't think that through. He told the girls to get ready. They all left, giggling, all excited for the trip.

(Y/N) walks outside. He sees the farm now barricaded with tall stone walls. He walks ahead and enters the Bakers House.

"Creator! Why don't you help yourself to some breakfast." Marguerite said, gesturing to the table filled with foods fit for breakfast. Scrambled eggs and some fruit, nuts, tea, and coffee.

'It truly is nice having a farm that can provide your daily necessities.' (Y/N) thought, picking up an apple on the table.

"I'll just have this, Marguerite, thank you." (Y/N) said, bowing down in appreciation, "So anyway. I came here to personally thank you for all your hard work, especially the new comfy bed in my room." He said, staring at those present with a big smile.

"It was nothing. It is our duty to serve our Creator." Jack said, smiling at you. That fatherly smile. It almost brings him to tears.

"Well, I actually have a trip out with the girls." (Y/N) said as the three insects bust open the door rudely.

"All of you get out now!" (Y/N) said in anger, the disrespect these girls have for others. Bela whines but (Y/N) was quick to put an end to it.

"No! Bela! Lucas isn't here right now!" (Y/N) shouted, ushering the girls outside. (Y/N) clears his throat, thanks them once again, and apologizes before leaving.

"I am very disappointed with how you acted, girls. Those are your family, and you bust down the door like you don't even exist!" (Y/N) scolded once more. He pinches the bridge of his nose.

'Just how many times do I have to scold these girls' (Y/N) thought, shaking his head as the three looks at him in fear.

"That was the last straw, you three. You need to respect others as to how you do with me! These aren't people to look down upon. We are a family! You should think of them as aunts and uncles!" (Y/N) explained. They're more related than they think because the Mold and Cadou are from the Megamycete.

"We're sorry, Creator. We were just excited about the trip. We haven't had the time to go out anymore even though we are already immune to cold weather." Bela apologized. Once again, being the voice of reason for her sisters.

"Just... don't do it again!" (Y/N) said, growing wings before flying upwards. The girls all nodded and followed him to the Tomb of Nazarick.

"Ainz, are you currently there in Nazarick?" (Y/N) asked through the voice chat. It will be awkward having (Y/N) being glared at by the residents of the Tomb without Ainz to diffuse the situation.

"It's really confusing having to switch to Voice Chat, speaking regularly, and the Hive Mind." (Y/N) said. If he doesn't get the hang of this, he might disclose unwanted info on either his subjects or Ainz.

"Are we there yet!?" Cassandra shouted, soaring through the air as she played with her sisters.

"Don't you dare start that type of shenanigan, Cassandra." (Y/N) warned, putting a stop to the are we there yet bullcrap that always happens when traveling.

"I am here, (Y/N). Though I am already leaving to E-Rantel, the guildmaster needs to talk to me in terms of Shalltear." Ainz replied. (Y/N) and the three got close and saw Ainz outside the tomb.

The two immediately spotted each other and gave a small wave as a sign. (Y/N) flew down, reminding the girls to control their actions. What they're in front of right now is not just an ordinary skeleton.

"So, you're using Shalltear as a way to heighten your standing as an adventurer... smart." (Y/N) said as he landed, giving Ainz a small salute. He was surprised at the salute... weird.

"Yes. Is there something you want?" Ainz asked, seeing a motive behind your words.

"Since I'm already helping you with this problem, I need to benefit also. We'll join in the meeting and propose that we join you in defeating Shalltear." (Y/N) said. He gave up on adventuring, but a boost this beneficial is something he cannot let go of.

"The guildmaster won't allow it. You never got out of Bronze. The guildmaster will certainly not allow you to participate in this mission." Ainz answered. (Y/N)'s resolve did not falter.

"Don't be like that, Ainz. Put in a good word for me, surely from someone as high ranking as you, you could at least persuade the guildmaster to let us tag along." (Y/N) said, it's all about who has the higher standing when it comes to things like these.

"I'll try. But I don't even know how you could be of assistance in defeating Shalltear." Ainz said. He won't let you defeat her alone since you might kill her. For now, there's just no knowing what your purpose is here.

"You'll know soon enough." (Y/N) smiled, knowing full well how he'll be of use. The circumstances are just the perfect amount that Ainz will have no choice but to accept.

"Very well, then. Let's go." Ainz said, equipping his armor. He stared at (Y/N) in curiousness. He hasn't brought any clothes or equipment that could hide his identity.

"We're back to adventuring, girls!" (Y/N) celebrated, morphing into his adventurer look as the girls cheered. They were already clean enough. The only thing they need to do is change their skin coloration... they're too pale to be a human.

<Small Timeskip>

Ainz and (Y/N) were already inside the room, meeting with other Mythril adventurers Moknach, Bellote, and Igvarge. They plan on discussing the vampire on the outskirts of E-Rantel and how to deal with it. The guildmaster was known as Ainsach.

"I appreciate you busy Mythril adventurers gathering here with such short notice." Ainsach said in gratitude before glaring at you.

"Though, I didn't think Momon will bring a Bronze ranked adventurer with him." The man continued, still glaring at (Y/N) as he gave him a cheeky smile.

(Y/N) smiled at the man, but he was boiling up inside. The discriminatory stare the Ainsach gave him was too unbearable. (Y/N) decided to just look down, not to garner any more attention as he quietly listens.

"Anyway. Let's skip the idle chatter and go straight to the problem at hand." Ainsach said, removing his glare from you, staring at the capable adventurers in the room.

"Last night, in a forest near E-Rantel, seven iron class adventurers came in contact with what they believe to be a vampire, and five of them perished." He started, not removing any details in the briefing.

"According to the survivor, the monster's blonde hair and large mouth were unforgettable." Ainsach described, making (Y/N) chuckle a bit which took the attention of the guildmaster and the others.

'Why did I laugh? I'm not a child anymore to laugh at things like those!' (Y/N) scolded himself

"Do you think this is a joke?" Ainsach growled, slamming his fist on the table as you smiled, trying to hide your anger. He was getting on your nerves.

Ainz stared at you and saw your hand morphing into a spike under the table. He puts his hand over your shoulder, signaling you to stop what you're planning.

"I apologize, Ainzach. My colleague here is a bit ill, he might not look like it, but he's a capable adventurer." Ainz said, making up a story.

"Colleague? I thought it was just some small fry you took in from the streets as live bait." Igvarge stated, laughing. The others stared at him, not even finding it funny.

"Please do not refer to my colleague like that. He is powerful... might even be as powerful as me." Ainz said. It was a back-handed compliment if I ever heard one.

"Powerful? Where? He looks more like a trained dog to..." The man commented once more.

(Y/N) had it and used all his speed. He dashed to Igvarge and wrapped his hand around his neck, strangling him. The others tried to pry it off his hands, but he overpowered them.

'Now I have to act all deranged when I'm an adventurer, or my act will be blown. Thanks, Ainz!' (Y/N) thought in irritation. He wanted to be a prim and proper assassin, not a hound that feeds on trouble and turmoil.

"Look what you did. You angered (Y/N)." Ainz commented. Ainsach stood up, wanting to end the violence and continue with the planning.

"Alright. Knock it off. (Y/N), is it? Let it go." Ainsach walked towards you. He grabbed your wrist and pulled, but he was caught off guard when you didn't even budge

"Let it go, (Y/N)! You're blowing our cover." Ainz said through voice chat. He saw your hand changing shape, planning on piercing his neck all around.

(Y/N) reluctantly let it go, staring at the Mythril adventurer that stared back in fear as (Y/N) went back to his seat. (Y/N) sat down and glared at Igvarge.

"Next time, why don't you scope out your target first before engaging." (Y/N) hissed. Once he stopped, the discussion continued once again... with some respect now from Ainsach than before.

"As I was saying. Vampires can turn their prey into servants by sucking their blood. It will be a catastrophe if the monster makes it into E-Rantel." Ainsach continued, shrugging off the fear he got when you overpowered him.

"Could this be related to the communal cemetery case?" A Mythril adventurer asked. (Y/N) stared at Ainz in confusion.

"Oh, the one that Mr. Momon resolved last night." Moknach added, feeling proud for the feat the man has accomplished.

"I'm so jealous that he became Mythril with such little work." Igvarge commented, trying to act like you didn't phase him, and he's still in the conversation.

"Hey, don't say such things!" Bellote said, making Igvarge scoff at him and look to the side.

"From the items we recovered off the culprits at the cemetery, we have concluded that Zuranon was behind that attack." Ainsach stated. Ainz was the one to foil the enemy, so he at least needs to know who he was up against.

"Zuranon. Isn't that the secret society that utilizes the undead?" Bellote commented. (Y/N) stared at him in confusion.

'A secret society that utilizes the undead? Isn't that us?' (Y/N) asked himself.

He looked at Ainz and saw him staring at him also... probably thinking the same thing. (Y/N) shook his head, telling Ainz he isn't involved or the mastermind of the group.

"Then, is the vampire related after all?" Bellote continued. Vampires are a type of undead... he wasn't wrong.

"It may be a diversion. However, we don't have enough information to evaluate the situation." Moknach said, trying to make sense of the situation.

"Well, we can't tell the strength of the creature off mere Iron class." Igvarge stated with a cocky tone. Signifying that Iron class is weak and can be eliminated quite easily.

"We know that there is a cave near the area the vampire was spotted. We'll send a scouting party there first." Ainsach said, planning the most optimal action needed.

Ainz couldn't handle it anymore. He needs to be the one to solve the case. If Zuranon were to be blamed for Shalltear. Then they might send others capable of truly destroying her.

"The vampire has nothing to do with Zuranon." Ainz said, wanting the case of the vampire to be in his grasp, only him.

"Do you know something?" Ainsach asked. Additional information is really needed in times like these.

"That vampire's name is Honyopnyot..." Ainz said, trying to make a made-up name for the vampire to appear knowledgeable about the creature.

"Huh?" Ainsach said as the whole room was engulfed in awkward silence. It took you all you have not to laugh, using the Mold to sew your mouth shut.

"It's Honyopnyoko!" Ainz exclaimed, trying to rebound from the failed attempt earlier. It seemed to work as the three Mythril adventurers gasp in surprise.

"The name Honyo... Why do you know that vampire's name?" Ainsach said, trying to pronounce the name but couldn't, so he changes the question.

"I've been hunting her for a long time... In fact, she is the reason why my colleague (Y/N) here is like this... unstable." Ainz stated, seeing you almost laugh at the name he made. He made sure to include you in this.

"Don't you rope me into this!" (Y/N) said through voice chat. Ainz just merely laughed at his protest.

"We have a bit of history with her. She's strong. My team will do the scouting. If she is there, I will eliminate her." Ainz stated, gaining looks of shock and awe from the Mythril adventurers while you grinned.

"What are you saying?!" Igvarge said in shock. If the Honyo... vampire is really that strong. A Mythril wouldn't be able to take it down so easily.

"Are you confident you can?" Ainsach said, also cautious of the vampire's strength.

"I have a trump card. A magic sealing crystal, it contains eighth tier magic." Ainz stated, it was weak compared to how powerful Aiz's magic is, but the humans were impressed.

"Eight tier?! That's the realm of mythology!" Ainsach said, not believing what Ainz said.

"How stupid. He's got to be lying!" Igvarge stated, trying to slander the item Ainz showed them as fake.

"I don't mind getting it appraised, but I don't think we have the time." Ainz said, hiding the item.

"What about the reward?" Ainsach said, seeing that Ainz is serious about taking on the vampire by himself.

"We can talk about that later. However, at the very least, I want to be promised Orichalcum." Ainz said, not wanting to do more quests since he has other things to do back at Nazarick.

"Orichalcum?!" Igvarge said in surprise, the other Mythril adventurers staring in shock also.

"It's troublesome to prove my strength every single time." Ainz said.

"How about him? Will this be bringing him to that class also?" Igvarge continued, gesturing at (Y/N) sitting down as he fiddles with his dagger.

"Have I not proven myself enough?" (Y/N) glared, giving the man a deranged stare and smile. Igvarge immediately shut himself up, or he'll be the one (Y/N) will use to prove his strength.

"I see." Ainsach said, understanding Ainz's request. At the sight of the guildmaster accepting it, Igvarge immediately stood up, not wanting to let this opportunity pass.

"My team will go, too!" Igvarge said. It will be an easy ticket to Orichalcum class. But Ainz quickly shot him down.

"I don't need someone who will drag me down." Ainz said. (Y/N) smiled. He likes seeing cocky people who can't back up what they're claiming be ridiculed.

"What?! How can I trust a newbie adventurer like you with this?! To begin with, we don't even know if that vampire is really strong!" Igvarge exclaimed in anger. His ticket to Orichalcum class was slipping off his fingers.

"Newbie or not, Igvarge. You got to admit we're stronger than you." (Y/N) laughed, smirking at the man.

"Stop, Igvarge!" Moknach shouted. They were Mythril class. How he acted was unnecessary.

"Your attitude this whole time has been uncalled for!" Bellote added, also disgusted by how the man acted during the meeting, even as far as ridiculing someone who has a slight mental illness.

"I don't mind. However, if you come along... you'll definitely die." Ainz threatened. His left eye, glowing red.

<Timeskip>

Igvarde still joined the quest even though the warning was clear. Now all his party members are dead, and he's going to die soon.

"Are you kidding me?! Dammit!" Igvarde shouted in anger while bound to a tree by vines.

Ainz brought Albedo and Mare, a dark elf that looked like a girl but wasn't, Nabe and the oversized hamster. While you had the three Dimitrescu sisters feasting on Igvarde's party members.

"Shit! This bastard! Let me go! I'm going to kill you!" Igvarde continued to struggle from the vines. The dark elf looked down in sorrow.

"I'm going to kill you! I warned you, but you didn't listen. So this is the result of your choice. Accept your fate." Ainz said as all you watched Mare stepped closer and bashed the man's head in with his staff.

"Wow, your guardians are ruthless! I didn't even know this little kid could even hurt a fly." You commended, grabbing the dark elf, squishing his face as you stared at him carefully.

"You wouldn't mind giving this one to me, right? I need a new batch of Viruses, and elf blood might be beneficial." (Y/N) said, bringing the kid closer as he stared at Ainz.

"How dare you belittle a guardian of Nazarick like that, you ungrateful wretch!" Albedo said in anger walking over to (Y/N) but was stopped by Ainz.

"Stop, Albedo. He was just kidding." Ainz said. (Y/N) laughed, releasing the dark elf from his grasp.

"You catch on too fast, not too fun." (Y/N) said, finding this the perfect opportunity to be goofy and playful since he has to act all great and worthy in front of his subjects.

▲▼▲▼▲

Alright, this is Chapter 15! We have reached 1k reads, my readers! Thank you for that! And S1 is almost over! I can't believe it only took me less than 20 chapters to finish Overlord S1, while it took 44 chapters for Danmachi to finish S1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 70 12
Before the Shutdown, Momonga finds a Secret Boss who drops a Mysterious Item. But when he fuses it with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown, he creates an It...
113K 3.6K 33
Y/n aka 'Deamonius', one of YGGDRASILs strongest players and leader of Ainz Ooal Gown, the strongest guild. Having spent most of his life playing YGG...
271K 5.8K 38
You and your brother Satoru visits the great tomb of Nazarick for the last time before the game shuts down. Seeing your comrade Hero-Hero in the mee...
82.1K 1.8K 23
I used to work for the Umbrella Corporation until they decided to use me as their own personal guinea pig to test the T-Virus. Now I'm infected and i...