Boboiboy Academia ( A Boboibo...

By CosmicSonicStorm

This Story takes place after the events of Boboiboy Movie 2. Boboiboy and his girlfriend ,Yaya (yes I ship t... More

The Beggining
New World
First day in the high school of UA
The Quirk Assesment Test
HERO TRAINING TIME!!
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL PART ONE
SPORTS FESTIVAL PART TWO: CAVALRY BATTLE
S.F TOURNAMENT BATTLE: PART ONE
TOURNAMENT PART THREE: FROSTFIRE
TOURNAMENT BATTLE FINALE
Return of an old enemy
Im taking a break...sorry guys
Memories and Truth
Internships and what breathing?
New Story
Reason why i have been gone.
New Book
Discontinued/Adoption and New Story Sneak Peak

TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART TWO

1.3K 37 18
By CosmicSonicStorm

Previously on.....

"Wait. What?!" Said Boboiboy with a shocked expression. "Oh no...Boboiboy." Said Yaya feeling very worried. "The first match is....Boboiboy vs Yaya?!" Said Class 1-A as being shocked.

"We need to fight each other...." Said Boboiboy and Yaya.

And Now....the cliffhanger starts continue!

3rd person POV:

"Oh no...." Said Uraraka. "The couple in our class, will have to fight each other" said Mina. "I don't know if it's going to end well or not." Said Kirishima. "Are you sure you can do this Boboiboy?" Asked Midoriya. "I- uh. I don't know if I ca-..." Boboiboy was cut off by Present Mic. "Alright here come the first match of the semifinals! The Elemental user, Boboiboy! Versus the Gravity Manipulator, Yaya!" Present Mic. "Rumour has it that they are actually together as a couple. Let's hope this romantic couple gave give a good fight. Now Boboiboy, Yaya, please enter the stadium!" Said Present Mic.

"Alright. Cmon Boboiboy." Said Yaya as she went down to the arena. Boboiboy didn't say a thing as he was speechless about what has happened. He kept on being silent as he went down to arena. 'I don't want to battle Yaya. We've promised each other that we protect each other. Not fight against each other. I don't think I can do this fight.' Boboiboy thought to himself.

"Alright, Begin!" Present Mic began the battle as the crowd was cheering for both Boboiboy and Yaya. Class 1-A was actually about how the battle will end up. "Guys I'm really worried about Boboiboy and Yaya. Kero" said Tsu. "Yea...by the looks of it, I don't think Boboiboy wants to battle Yaya."  Said Uraraka. "I just hope they'll be alright." Said Bakugou of all people. The others were shocked to hear what Bakugou had said. "You really do care about them huh BakuBro?" Asked Kirishima. "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR! I just want the elemental bastard to win and fight against me!" Yelled Bakugou.

"Gravity Punch!" Yaya started attacking Boboiboy head on but Boboiboy dodged. Yaya tried attacking him again while flying around but Boboiboy dodged them. However, he isn't attacking back. "What's going on? Boboiboy isn't attacking Yaya back? I wonder what is happening between those two?" Said Present Mic. "Your right, Uraraka. Boboiboy doesn't seem like he wants to fight Yaya." Said Momo. "SO MANLY THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT HIS GIRL!" Said Kirishima with manly tears. "But if Boboiboy doesn't fight back, what will he do then?" Asked Jirou. "

Yaya noticed that Boboiboy has been dodging her attacks and not even attacking her back. Once she realises it, Yaya stops attacking. "Boboiboy, why aren't you attacking?" Asked Yaya. "I....I can't. I don't want to hurt you." Boboiboy replied. "Why not?" Yaya asks him again. "Because I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you. I promised myself to protect you and not hurt you." Boboiboy replied and everyone in the stadium including his class gave an 'AWW' expression. "Boboiboy....I know. I love you too. And remember this, no matter what happens, I'll still love you. So please fight. Do it for me." Said Yaya. Boboiboy heard what Yaya said and his eyes were tearing up but he hanged in there and replied. "Alright. I'll fight. And what ever happens, I'll still love you Yaya." "Yes. What ever happens, I'll still love you too" said Yaya.

"That's so sweet" said Uraraka. "Well said Boboiboy." Said Midoriya. "So manly...." Said Kirishima of course. "Now that's true love" said the rest of the girls. "Now let's get back to the match! Gravity Punch!" Said Yaya. "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Cyclone!" Said Boboiboy as he changed into his Cyclone Element.

"Cyclone is Here!" Yelled Cyclone as the audience cheered with enthusiasm. "Woah what's that element now?! And what's with the hoverboard?! Do you think Boboiboy will let me ride it?" Asked Kaminari. "Hmmm....he said Cyclone, so I think this is his second-tier of his wind element." Said Midoriya as he wrote it down in his notebooks. "Take this Yaya! Cyclone Disc!" Said Boboiboy as he throws cyclone discs towards Yaya. Yaya was able to dodge some but the discs was so fast that Yaya got hit by some. And those disc were no joke. It has a lot of damage. "Take this! Gravity Smash!" Yaya smashed onto the ground making boulders and floating them. "Multi Gravith Smash!" Yaya smashes the boulders and sent them flying onto Boboiboy. "Huh?! Elemental Power! Boboiboy Ice! Ice Bow!"

Boboiboy changed into his ice element and uses his ice bow to freeze the boulders. Everyone was shocked to another one of Boboiboy's elements."Huh? His an ice quirk like me?" Said Todoroki. "I believe it's his second-tier element of his water element." Said Iida. "Wow how strong can Boboiboy get?" Asked Toru. "Don't forget Yaya. She is also strong." Said Uraraka. "Wow Boboiboy, that's an impressive move. How about we finish this like back then." Said Yaya. The class heard and was confuse on what she said. "What you don't mean...." Said Boboiboy as he was cut off by Yaya. "Yes, me against one of your fusions." Yaya said and when the class heard it, they were shocked. "Fusion? What is she talking about?" Asks Midoriya. "I don't know midobro but let's just watch to find out." Said Kirishima. "But doesn't he have seven elements? He hasn't even revealed two more of his elements." Said Mina.

"You still want to go up against Glacier?" Asked Boboiboy. "Yes. We are a good match to fight one another. I want to finally beat him." Said Yaya. "Glacier? Is that a new element?" Asks the whole class of 1-A. "Alright then Yaya. Let's finish this battle with a punch.!" Said Boboiboy. "What is he talking about?" Asked Aizawa to himself. "Now! Boboiboy Duo Split! Earth! Ice!" Yelled Boboiboy as he split into his earth and ice element.

"EH?! HE SPLIT AGAIN!" Said the whole stadium as they were shocked to see Boboiboy Split again. "But what does splitting into his Quake and Ice elements have to do with this Glacier element?" Asked Midoriya. "Whatever it is, let's find out" said Todoroki. "Now! Elemental Fusion! Boboiboy Glacier!"

"EH?! HE CAN FUSE ELEMENTS?!" Yelled the whole of Class 1-A. Everyone was shocked to see Boboiboy fusing his elements. "Is that what Yaya meant by fusions?!" Asked Midoriya. "Is that his Glacier Element?" Everyone couldn't process on what they are seeing right now. "Now let's finish this.Maximum Gravity Punch!" "Glacier Punch!" Both Boboiboy and Yaya attacked and their punches collide and smoke was created from the impact of their collided punches. "What was that?!" Asked Kaminari. "That's one powerful attack..." said Bakugou "I wonder who win?" Asked Jirou. "I have no idea. I can't see a thing" said Momo.

Once the smoke was cleared. Everyone was shocked and surprised to see what happened. Yaya was lying down on the ground unconscious while Boboiboy was standing there panting since he used up a lot of his energy. "Boboiboy wins! Boboiboy moves onto the Quarter-Semifinals!" (Don't ask I just made up that word) "woah. Boboiboy is stronger than we know." Said Bakugou to himself. "Alright, I'll send this girl to the recovery girl." Said Midnight. "No need Ms. Midnight. I got this" said Boboiboy as he carries Yaya bridal style and sends her to recovery girl. "AWWW" said the whole stadium.

"Alright next up, Midoriya vs Todoroki!" The two contestants got up to the arena. "And....Begin!" Said Present Mic. The match begins and Midoriya and Todoroki starts battling. However Todoroki is only using his right side which is his ice quirk. Midoriya notices it and stops. "Why aren't you using your left side?!" Asked Midoriya. "I'm not gonna use my father's quirk!" Yelled Todoroki. "It's not his quirk! It's your quirk!" Yelled Midoriya. "Shut up!" "Do you want to be a hero?!" "I do want to be a hero!" "Then use your full power of your quirk! What's the point of wanting to be a hero if you don't use your full power of your quirk!" Yelled Midoriya to Todoroki. Everyone was listening to what Midoriya said and was about to tear up. "Deku-kun...." Said Uraraka. "So manly Midobro." Said Kirishima. "Midoriya....." "Come on Todoroki. Come at me with everything you got!" Yelled Midoriya. "Fine! You asked for this!" Yelled Todoroki as he starts to use his fire quirk. However his fire quirk becomes unstable as this was his first time he has used it in a while and has never trained with it. Todoroki fired his fire quirk at Midoriya and after the fire was cleared, it shows Midoriya on the ground unconscious. "Midoriya is unable to battle. That means Todoroki wins! Todoroki will be moving onto the Quater-semifinals!" Said Present Mic.

The semifinals continued with a triple battle of Iida, Mina and Tokoyami. Tokoyami wins that battle. The final semifinal battle was Bakugou and Kirishima. As we all expect Bakugou wins that battle. "The semifinals rounds is done. Now we go onto the Quarter-semifinals." Said Present Mic. Boboiboy and Yaya came back to stadium after meeting up with recovery girl. "Hey Boboiboy, Yaya. What took you guys so long?" Asked Uraraka. "Turns out we used up all of our energy during our battle" Yaya replied. "Oh your just in time for the Quarter-semifinals" said Momo.

"Alright! Here is the list of the contestants who are battling each other." Said Present Mic as the list was shown on the screen. "First up, Boboiboy vs Todoroki!" Said Present Mic.

"Alright. A Fire and Ice." Said Yaya. "Good luck Boboiboy" said Yaya as she kissed his cheek. "Thanks Yaya. I love you"said Boboiboy "love you too."said Yaya. The girls squealed and Kirishima said "so manly..."

Boboiboy makes his way down to the arena. "It's FrostFire time...." Said Boboiboy

To be continued.....

Hey guys! Sorry it's been two days since I last uploaded. I wasn't feeling well but I'm back and feeling better. I hope you guys love this chapter and remember to vote, comment and follow me.

I hope you guys will love the next chapter! It's FrostFire Time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

28.3K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
27.1K 1.6K 34
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
15.4K 765 12
A year have past and the gang we're now having they're vacation. After the fight with the Tengkotak Gang, they all had trained harder to become stron...
71.3K 1.6K 17
hey darlings! just as the title says its a boboiboy oneshot yay quick disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the plot ideas and my oc. the res...