Kirishima x black reader. *Ok...

By ReadtoPlead

Oh, you were the best. Goofy. Nice. Sassy. Bold. You were so bold that you wanted to boldly catch a shark bo... More

About y/n/ details
First day.
Getting to know you~
USJ
USJ.pt 2
Past Few Days
Sports Festival
Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival: Pt.3
With my Pro
With my pro pt.2
Almost done
The book
Just Look
Exam Studying
Exam Today
Training Camp
Training Camp pt.2
Y/n's New Move Explanation
Training Camp pt.3
Never seen
No.
Play their game
Seeing home
Writers Block
Conflicted
Thank You, again
Not true
Healing
Fun...for once
Use your brain
Done
Please
🍋LEMON🍋
Find a way
Meeting
🍋LEMON🍋
The Past few days
Hello

Breaking Point

1.8K 86 142
By ReadtoPlead

~Next Day~

I woke up with Kirishima's arm still around me. It still felt pretty early so I wanted to see the time but I couldn't find my phone. I saw it on the floor.

~Crap.~

I started to move to reach for it but Kirishima tugged me back. "Mm..." he made a little sleepy noise.

I said, "Kiri...sharkboy! I gotta reach for my phone."

He grumbled and said, "Reach for it later..."

I rolled my eyes and said, "You know what?" I tumbled myself off of him and onto the floor. He heard a loud thump and saw me on the ground.

He finally woke up, noticed me, and chuckled and said, "Did you fall off the bed?"

I was finally on my phone and said, "No...I tumbled off the bed. There's a difference. Its 7 o'clock...im going to get ready."

I went to the shower room and saw a few of the girls there. (Uraraka, Mina, and Momo) I said, "Hi..."

The girls looked at me and said, "Hey Y/n!" They didn't seem bothered by me.

I came out the shower and I saw the girls whispering. I went to the sink area and started blushing my teeth.

Uraraka went up to me and I said, "Um..."

Uraraka said, "I'm glad your back."

"...thank you?"

Momo said, "I apologize for the reactions of the students in our classroom. We just want you to know that you have our full support and we see the perspective you are trying to get by."

"Oh, really? Thank you." I said.

Mina hugged me and said, "I got your back and if anybody try to say sum! I'll punch em!" She did punching motions.

I laughed, "Thanks." I really thought some people were going to be against me but I feel like everything is going to be ok. It was time to head out to school. I went to my room and I saw Kirishima was gone.

~He must have went to get ready too.~

I put on my uniform and met everybody in the hangout room. I saw Sato eating a croissant. I looked around but I didn't see any laying around.

I said, "Sato, where did you get that from?"

"Oh, I baked them. You want one?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh, you can get one from my room if you want."

I ran upstairs and bumped into Todoroki on accident. "Sorry!"

"Uh...Y/n?" He stopped me by the wrist from going up.

I said, "Yes?"

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?" I was so confused.

"For being a friend." He walked past me like nothing happened. I brushed it off and went into Sato's room. I grabbed 1 or 2...3 croissants and headed out. I saw Kirishima come out the same time.

I said, "Sharkboy! Do you want a croissant? Sato made these! By the way, Todoroki was acting really weird this morning..."

Kirishima POV

~There she goes with her cute rambling.~

I saw her and Todoroki at the stairs when I needed to get something from my room again. I didn't want to say anything to make her feel like she was doing anything wrong. She's with me, anyways.

She started eating Sato's treat. She said, "Bruh these things are delicious! Kirishima, have one!"

I said, "No,you can enjoy them yourself."

"Fine but ima do that thing you did for me with that pork. After school we are going to bakery. I mean I don't know where the best croissants are but we getting them anyways."

"Counting on it." I kissed her cheek. I have a habit of doing that now. Her skin is so soft, im not used to things like that. I have to be all hard and rough all the time so having someone as soft as Y/n makes everything 10x better.

We went down the stairs and we walked across to school.

Y/n POV

We got into class and sat down before Iida could say something. I did not want to hear his mouth.

Mr.Aizawa came in and we had a smooth class. After Aizawa's class we headed out for the next one. I was walking with Kiri but the rest of the class was nearby. We were stopped by Monoma.

~I hate this nigga with a burning passion from my soul.~

"Hello, Y/n." He said specifically to me.

I said, "Hi?"

"Should I actually call you Y/n or the U.A traitor? I mean honestly what kind of U.A student stays for a week with a group of villains. Sounds a bit suspicious if you ask me."

I saw Kiri's face change up like he was about to do something. I had to say something before he DID something.

I said, "Someone who is patient and wants to get out. At least a group of villains wanted me. Who wants you and yo stank ass? You barely have a quirk."

He just stood there.
His face:

I said, "Now, Excuse me, 5min snooze alarm. I want to get to my next class."

He said, "Of course, M'lady." He did a sarcastic bow.

Kirishima POV

Y/n handled that pretty good but I wasn't necessarily done. I waited until Y/n got past me a bit. I picked up Monoma by his collar to make him face me. I leaned forward to whisper into his ear.

"Watch what you say to Y/n." I backed off and kept walking with the class. I turned back one more time to warn him to back off.
His face:

Y/n POV

~Wait a sec...~ I started glancing around me.

~Where did Kirishima go?~

He popped up out of nowhere and said, "Hey! Sorry, Princess. Had to talk to someone."

I said, "Who-" Mina drifted my attention away and said, "I swear if Monoma had said one more thing, I would have wacked him like I did Aoyama!"

Aoyama said, "Pardon moí?" He started walking over.

"Mina...if i may refresh your memory. You did not 'wack' me, you bullied me in a violent way." He said, properly.

Mina said, "It was literally the sports festival and you were going to burn me with a lazer anyways if I didn't."

Aoyama said, "Touché." I laughed at their little conversation and turned to Kirishima. He looked a bit ticked off. He was having a conversation with Kaminari and Bakugo. I swear those three are a trio but Bakugo would never admit it.

~Lunch Time~

I went to lunch and sat down at my usual table. I was actually enjoying my lunch this time. No awkwardness, no guilt feeling, and nobody wanting me to come to their office-

Intercom: Can Y/n come to the office, please?

I burnt my water bottle. This is the last time that fucking intercom was going to interrupt my lunch. They know I'm a starving student, right?

Sero said, "Woah! Y/n, chill!"

I breathed and said, "You know what? I wasnt hungry anyways. I wanted to starve and not finish."

I headed out on the way to the office. I knocked on the door and peeked in.

Principal Nezu said, "Come in." I walked in and it was only Nezu in there. I sat down. Principal Nezu got out of his chair and walked to a drawer.

~Damn he short.~

I didnt know what he was doing but I braced myself cause he crazy. He held a box.

He said, "Y/n, this box was sent to you. It said it was from a family member so open it when you have the time."

I took the box and said, "Oh, alright."

~Oh! Maybe its Adrien!~

I took the box and Principal Nezu said, "Theres something else. We have found the boys parents. They posted a missing person this morning. Does the boy look familiar?"

He pulled up a picture and it was the boy. The boy had brown hair, goofy grin, and hazel eyes. He looked like he was from Japan. He looked like he had his whole life ahead of him...and I took it away.

"Thats him." I said.

Principal Nezu said, "Would you like to talk to the boys parents? It would help you cope."

"I'll think about it." I sat there.

Principal Nezu noticed I wasn't getting up. "I know the boy died because of your quirk but it was a complete accident. I really think talking to the parents will help you get through."

"But what about them? I can't go up to them and be like 'hey! I killed your son!'"

Principal Nezu sighed and said, "Think about it." I nodded.

Monoma POV

I dont know who that Y/n thinks she is. Thinking she is higher than me because she is in class 1-A! She probably is the traitor and all her friends want her to seem "innocent."

Pathetic.

I walked by the principals office and saw Y/n go in.

~A little eavesdropping won't hurt.~

I peeked in and heard every little word.

I heard Y/n say, "Hey! I killed your son!", something about parents, missing boy, and villains. I put all the pieces together and she killed someone at her villian stay.

~My, my, a class 1-A student killed a person. This is going to be good.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 319 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...
34.1K 844 18
You're a new student in Class 1-A, one who quickly becomes closer to Kirishima. From friends to best friends to a couple, Kirishima is always there f...
2.2K 84 13
When a weak superhero meets a morally grey supervillain, who shall triumph? The answer may be something none of them had ever expected. Lol this is...
The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

7.8K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...