BRUISES ๐Ÿ”ž( JUNGKOOK X READER...

By chocolatewaffles_07

"A-ah jungkook- Ahh" she moaned out loud when the tip of his hard member poked near her core and shiver run... More

๐Ÿ’œ INTRODUCTION ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 1
chapter 2
๐Ÿ’œ chapter 3๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 4๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 5๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter 6๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 7๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 8๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 9๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 10๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 11๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 12๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 13๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 14๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 15๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 16๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 17๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 19๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 20๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 21๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 22๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 23๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 24๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 25๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 26๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 27๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 28๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 29๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 30๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 31๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 32๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 33๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 34๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 35๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 36๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 37๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 38๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 39๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 40๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 41๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 42๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 43๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 44๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 45๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 46๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 47๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 48๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 49๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 50๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 51๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 52๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 53๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 54๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 55๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 56๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 57๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 58๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 59๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 60๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œChapter 61๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 62๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œchapter 63๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter 64๐Ÿ’œ (Bonusโœจ)

๐Ÿ’œChapter 18๐Ÿ’œ

44.9K 1.3K 248
By chocolatewaffles_07

Jungkook was searching for y/n for one and half hour now,  but he was not able to find her anywhere. But suddenly he spot a very familiar figure walking on the pathway stumbling on her own step.

"Y/N"

Getting out from his car jungkook stromed towards y/n who was shivering and trembling very badly. Jungkook keep on calling out for her but y/n being in her own world was not able the see and listen to anyone she just keep going on.

"Y/N"

"Y/N"

"Y/NN!!"

Griping her elbow jungkook turned her around but his heart skip a beat when he saw the condition she was in. Wet from head to toe , shivering Because she was cold , her big beautiful eyes were now red and puffy making it obvious that she was crying for hours , her trembling lips and red nose . Seeing her condition guilt started to eat jungkook.

"Le-leave m-meee"
y/n whined, trying to take her elbow out from his grip but instead letting her go he tighten his grip around her elbow but not in the way to hurt her.

"Le-leave m-mee , le-t me g-g-go"
y/n said whining and shedding silent tears from her beautiful eyes.

"LET'S GO  it's raining and I can't leave you out here in the dark it's dangerous for you"
jungkook said in a stern voice. But being stubborn y/n decided to argue.

"N-no I d-don't w-ant to go wi-th y-ou, lea-ve me"
y/n stutter and her silent cry was now turned into painful sobs and hiccups.

"DON'T BEHAVE LIKE A STUBBORN KID Y/N AND OBEY ME . ITS RAINING OUTSIDE, LETS GO. I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF" jungkook said gritted teeth and clenching his jaw to control his anger.

"Wh-y d-o y-you th-think I will lis-ten to y-you , I sa-id le-leave m-mee"

Being fed up with her stubborness jungkook decided to use his power and suddenly lift her up in his arms making y/n to gasp in fear, fear of falling down and she just grab his wide muscular shoulder with her small hands , finally realising what she did she instantly started struggling in his embrace , punching his hard rock like chest with her small cute fist which didn't effect him even a little bit.

"Le-leave me"

"Le-t me g-g-go"

"I -I sa-id le-leave m-mee"

"Le-leave m---"

"Shhh"
y/n words were cutted by jungkook , when he places his finger on her trembling lips making her to shut her mouth.

Finally reaching to his car he put her on her own feet and open the passenger door but y/n being stubborn again tried to run from there. As she tried to run from there but jungkook was fast enough to grab her small waist and pin her back on the door making y/n to hiss in pain as head and back get banged on the car door very hardly,  she pulled her head up to see his dark cold eyes with her teary one. A shiver run down her spine when he lift his hand up to wipe her tears with his thumb .

"Don't test me angel I don't want to do something which you will not like"
jungkook says placing his lips on her tears making her to close her eyes and clutch onto his tux tightly.

Again picking her up in his embrace he made her sit on the back seat but again y/n started whining and punching him like a child testing his patience level.
His mans were really shocked to see their boss to be this much patient with a small girl like her , because they know how much cruel and dangerous their boss is. He didn't even think twice to pass the bullet through someone body.

"Le-leave m-mee"

"I-i do-don't wa-want to go wi-th y-ou"
black dots started to appear in front of her eyes making them heavy.

Slowly puchungi his hard chest with her small fist she whined Like a child but this time jungkook decided to shut her up and that's what he did by  pinning her wrist beside her head and by placing his lips on her pumlp trembling one, he started to kiss her making y/n eyes to widden in shock but her head ache was making it worse for her to keep her eyes open.

she tried to push him but the grip on her wrist tighten making her to hiss against his lips and give him the chance to enter his tounge inside her mouth exploring each and every corner , playing with her tounge showing his dominance. Not knowing how to breath in between the kiss y/n started to struggle for the air but jungkook was not able to see her struggle because he was lost in feeling of her lips against his. And because of not able to breathe properly y/n eyes started to close by there own and she lost ber consciousness.

Feeling her not struggling anymore against him jungkook broke the kiss liking his lips with his toung be saw her unconscious.

"Might be the kiss was overwhelming for her"

"I know is am such a good kisser"
And he grinned being proud of himself.

______________________________________

After few minutes

JUNGKOOK MANSION

"Sir we are here"
jungkook man said opening the door for Jungkook.

Jungkook came out from his car with y/n in his arms who was trembling from cold and have a high fever because of staying outside in rain for hours.

Entering inside the mansion with a small human being in his arm jungkook made his way upstairs towards his room .
worker , guards , maid , everyone were shocked to see their master with a girl in his arms for the fisrt time because jungkook always behaves very cold and rude towards every girl , he didn't even look towards them and here y/n was in his arms and now in his room. No one was allowed to enter in his room expect the oldest maid.

_____________

Entering in his room jungkook made his way towards the bed and gently placed y/n shivering body on the bed like she is the most fragile thing in world.

Placing her on the bed jungkook made his way towards the bathroom and brought some towels and bathrobe for her. Gently wrapping a bathrobe against her body and Wapping her wet hairs with towel he made his way towards his closet he bought a hoodie for y/n to wear because her clothes were totally drenched in rain.

Making his way downstairs towards the kitchen he called for the oldest maid.

"Sasha go and change her clothes and also make her wear the shirt I had placed on the bed"
jungkook says in a authoritive tone.

"Okay young master"
nodding her head in a yess manner sasha made her way towards jungkook room.

"Bity also bring some warm duvet in my room"
jungkook says to a girl near 20 years old how also work as a maid in jungkook Mansion.

"Okay jungkook oppa"

" Haven't I told you to call me young master or sir. Next time don't even try to call me with my name or you know that the consequence will not be good"
and without listening to her next words jungkook also left to change his clothes in different bathroom.

______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED........

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
2.5M 110K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
10.7M 433K 68
โHow old are youโž jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. โ2!?โžhe asked with a frown. โT-twentyโžyou said nervously after shaking yo...
589K 23.3K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...