Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 63

559 34 5
By Nekochinchin

(A/N: So, imma change the sched to make it convenient for me. Every 13th or 14th and 24th on every month is when I'm going to update.)

3rd POV

'Thing's sure are getting serious.' (Y/n) thought as she sat on a branch, her (e/c) eyes solely focused on the two people fighting.

Nagisa had dodged a blow Karma swung at him and Nagisa retaliated with a swing of his knife, of course Karma dodges.

Nagisa lunges at him again and Karma got a hold of him and tried to subdue him, though, Nagisa swung himself over him.

Before he could get a steady balance on the ground, Karma kicked him right on the stomach, causing him to fall back on the ground.

He quickly got up and the two stared at each other, their knives in front of them. Their azure and mercury eyes staring each other down.

'I never knew why Karma distanced himself suddenly. There was a week where I was gone, a trip to somewhere for Papa's adventurer show.' (Y/n) thought with narrowed eyes.

(Y/n) remembers the time when she got back from school the next week, she greeted both Karma and Nagisa that morning and Karma just ignored Nagisa all together.

She could see the conflicted look on Nagisa as he notices Karma's distance. She didn't understand what was up with Karma, but either way, the two just weren't close anymore.

From then on, the three of them didn't hang out like before. (Y/n) became a bridge for them, the female would hang out with Nagisa from time to time, making sure their friendship stays intact.

And the female would stay over at Karma's place after school everyday, she would make sure to at least make comments about Nagisa, wanting them to make up from whatever nonexistent fight they had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[;"Hey, what's up with you and Karma lately? What happened when I was gone?";] (Y/n) asked Nagisa during break.

Solemnly, Nagisa looked down at his desk. [;"I don't know...We were still okay when we got food last week, he kept joking about not seeing me since I was small and all that.";] Nagisa informed.

(Y/n) didn't get it. She knew she was missing something, but she didn't know what. Nagisa's side basically just described their usual day and she is yet to ask Karma's side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I still remember what Karma told me when I asked him about it.' (Y/n) thought as she watches Karma and Nagisa swinging knives at eacher.

Karma was able to pin Nagisa to ground, but before he could get a hit, Nagisa retaliates back by kicking Karma off him.

At this point, the two were just throwing each other.

(Y/n) could feel Oli in her pocket, watching the whole scene. His cheeks puffed up as he ate his almonds.

Before, (Y/n) didn't get what Karma told her a year ago. But, after being involved in 3-E and this whole assassination mission.

She finally understood what Karma said back then. 

[;"He made me feel uneasy. I couldn't put my guard down around him, he made me feel alert.";]

Her (e/c) eyes watched Nagisa's every move. At first, she didn't understand why Karma felt uneasy around Nagisa.

How could a defenseless guy like Nagisa, make Karma uneasy? Someone who's experienced in fighting?

Now, she understood why. 

This whole time, Karma was cautious around Nagisa because of his bloodlust. Nagisa has bloodlust that Karma sensed, and it made him feel like someone could kill him.

Nagisa had bloodlust he hasn't honed at the time, but now, he's using it to his advantage. Like a snake hiding to attack it's prey.

He was a natural born assassin and he was special, (Y/n) knew that.

Nagisa had pure talent for assassination and Karma knew that, too. Karma knew Nagisa could kill him at any time, and that caused him to get anxiety for it.

'This fight is what they need. All that bottled up concerns and feelings really gotta go.' She thought with a smile, her finger softly petting Oli.

As Nagisa lunged towards Karma, the red haired male kicked up the leaves and dirt towards Nagisa, slightly blinding the blue haired male.

While, Nagisa was still immobilized for a second, Karma took this chance to kick Nagisa at the side of his head, causing Nagisa to crash onto the ground beside him.

Karma lunged above Nagisa, knife covered in red paint ready to stab him. Nagisa saw this and quickly moved away.

Karma's knife was on the ground, slightly stuck. Before Karma could take his knife, Nagisa did a sweep kick and knocked the knife out of his hands.

'Nice! He knocked his knife away.' Karasuma thought.

'Now's my chance!' Nagisa thought as he got up, although Karma quickly rammed into him with his head. Like a bull.

The impact Karma caused, made Nagisa to let go of his knife as he flew back.

"They both lost their weapons?!" Sugino comments in surprise.

"But, Nagisa has another one!" Kayano informs.

Everyone can see the sheathed knife on Nagisa's thigh. Nagisa tries to unsheathed the knife, but Karma already came barreling towards him.

Karma rammed into him painfully, Nagisa slightly flew back from the impact and coughed out the stuck saliva he received from that impact.

"I won't let you draw it. The second you try, I'll hit you." Karma said clenching and unclenching his fist.

The red haired male quickly ran towards Nagisa, taking a hold of his hair and ramming his knee towards the bluenette's stomach.

"I'll knock you out and take my sweet time dealing the coupe de grace!" Karma exclaims out, ramming his knee into him over and over again, making sure to cause damage.

Karma stops and lifts Nagisa's head by his hair, although, Nagisa reacted and punched him right in the face. He was free from Karma's hold and took a step back.

"That all you got?" Karma asked, mockingly with a smile.

Before Nagisa could make a move or comment, Karma harshly smacked Nagisa's cheek, causing him to fall back.

Though, Nagisa brought his leg up and kicked Karma right in the face. He eventually fell down on the ground after he kicked Karma.

Some blood trickled down Karma's lip after Nagisa kicked him, though he just chuckled at him.

"Karma-kun's taking Nagisa-kun's attacks on purpose." Hara says, her voice laced with worry.

"His hits have to be doing something. He's been training for a whole year!" Sugaya comments, his eyebrows furrowed together.

Everyone watched the scene in a nervous sweat, anticipating what happens nexts.

"Karma-kun is a combat assassin who values the process. Tactics, strategies, and winning techniques all play a part." Korosensei comments, his permanent grin on.

"Nagisa-kun, on the other hand, is a pure assassin, single-mindedly searching for the one strike that will lead to victory." The octopus informs, his eyes trained on Nagisa who's able to both block and dodge Karma's punches.

"And Karma-kun takes it all, blow after blow." He says, eyes on Karma who just laughs at Nagisa's punches and kicks.

"If he wins like that, even Nagisa-kun will accept defeat." Korosensei says with slight excitement coating his words.

Karma runs towards Nagisa and gives him a harsh punch under Nagisa's chin. After receiving it, Nagisa could feel pain surge through and slightly slouched down from the impact.

While he was occupied with his chin, Karma took this chance and raised his leg high.

Perfectly doing an axe kick on Nagisa, making the bluenette crash to the ground.

"An axe kick?! Bring that to a fight and the other guy doesn't stand a chance!" Terasaka comments out in surprise.

Karma moves over to the side and grabs his abandoned knife, his mercury eyes looking over Nagisa's knocked out form.

'I'll probably never find a another place like this again, where your feelings can be right out in the open.' Karma thought.

'But, I'll kill him.' Karma thought, his eyes looking over towards Korosensei. 'Because I believe it's the right thing to do.'

Karma makes his way to Nagisa and kneels beside him, raising his hand with the knife and went to stab him.

CLAP!

A loud clapping noise was heard, Nagisa was able to to quickly do a stun clap at Karma. The red haired male backed away quickly as he hurriedly recovered from the sudden move.

 'What now?! That's the last of his strength.' Karma thought with a grin look up at Nagisa, blood trickling down his mouth.

'He bit his tongue to keep himself on his feet!' Korosensei thought, astonished by Karma's tactic.

'Just you try killing me, Nagisa-kun...with that talent I never had! I'll break it all over with my knee...' Karma thought with a grin as he sees Nagisa quickly approach him.

'And win!' He thought, already seeing that illusion Nagisa makes with those snakes.

The knife was getting closer and closer towards Karma. 'All that bloodlust condensed into that knife! If I can just dodge that, I win!' Karma thought.

Before anything could happen, Nagisa swiftly lets go of his knife and things seem went in slow motion.

'Huh? No bloodlust?' Karma thought as he notices that the bloodlust Nagisa had, suddenly disappeared.

Nagisa ducks down and get ahold of Karma torso, holding onto it tightly.

"YAAAGH-!!" Nagisa shouts out as he pushes Karma to the ground.

The ones on standby watches this in bewilderment by Nagisa's move. "An arm-triangle choke?!" Terasaka shouts out in surprise.

"That arm pressing on his carotid will make him pass out! It's an even more perfect position than his earlier triangle choke!" Karasuma comments in astonishment.

"Ghuhk—!" Karma lets out a choked noise as he tries to get Nagisa off him. But, Nagisa is able to push him down.

"I will make you accept my plan!" Nagisa shouts out.

"How is he pinning Karma down so awesomely!?" Yoshida comments out, both surprised and impressed.

'Nagisa-kun gave up his prime assassination technique as a decoy and chose to finish the battle using martial arts. All so he could end up using Karma's specialty, not his.' Korosensei comments out, his voice laced is amazement.

Karma is on the ground, struggling to get Nagisa off of him. 'Now he's trying to beat me on terms I'll accept.' 

'Uh-oh. At this rate...' Karma thought as he punched Nagisa's side. 'I'm gonna lose!'

Miraculously, Karma got ahold of his red knife. He raises his hand to see the knife coated in red paint, relief washing through him.

"A knife!" Kimura exclaims out in surprise.

"That close?" Kayano comments worriedly.

Karma starts moving the knife closer to Nagisa's back, although, he stops midway through. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A flashback of Nagisa flash through his head, it was after the fight he had with the delinquents.

[;"Me, fight? I think I'd be too scared to ever do that.";] Nagisa said with a nervous sweat. Helping the knocked out delinquents.

[;"I mean, I guess if my life depended on it...";] Nagisa finishes with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remembering what Nagisa said that day, Karma places the knife on the ground.

"I give." Karma softly says, tapping Nagisa's back.

"I lost, Nagisa." Karma said.

However, Nagisa didn't really hear him, so he tightens the choke on Karma, causing the  red haired male to get even more choked.

"Hey! Listen!" Karma struggles out as Nagisa chokes him.

"That's enough!" A loud voice yelled towards them, a whistle being blown to get their attention.

Nagisa stops his choke and looks back at Karasuma, he then looks back at Karma. He realizes that he beat Karma and a smile crept it's way to his lips.

'We won—'

"The Red Team wins!" Karasuma suddenly announces.

'Wha—?'

Hearing this, everyone whipped their head towards Karasuma, with confused expressions. It was clear that Nagisa won the fight, but why did he announce that the Red Team won?

Their eyes were focused on Karasuma, however a figure appeared beside him. 

All their eyes widened when they saw the (h/c) hair flutter through the wind. The female revealed herself as she stepped away from Karasuma's figure.

(Y/n) was there, beside Karasuma. The blue team's flag right inside her hand. 

And just like that, they all remembered (Y/n).

"(Y/N)?!" They all exclaimed out.

"Heya!" She replies back with a smile.

"Holy shit, I completely forgot about you!" Rio exclaims out in surprise.

"Weren't you eliminated?!" Sugino exclaims out, clearly surprise and confused.

"By who?" (Y/n) asks as jumped down from where she was, making her way towards her classmates who were standby.

"By Nagisa, obviously!" Sugino questions.

Rio hears this and turns her head to Sugino, confusion clear on her face. 

"What are you talking about? She was eliminated when Isogai's group went straight to attack Hayami and Itona." Rio retorts back.

"Yeah! We never saw her near us at all." Yoshida informs.

"Hah? After she shot me, she immediately started heading to Nakamura's group!" Meahara whines out, showing them the red stain on his back.

"It's true, we heard her tell Karma that she was heading over to Nakamura's group." Isogai informs.

"Well, she wasn't with us!" Terasaka exclaims out.

The two groups went ahead and started to argue a bit, though, Korosensei intervenes and stops them.

"Nyurufufufu, it seems that Hinata now Asahina-san may have tricked you all." Korosensei says with his usual snicker.

This causes them to pause and look at (Y/n) who's just had a grin on her face. 

"Care to explain?" Bitch-sensei questions towards the (h/c)nette.

"It was simple really." (Y/n) starts as she twirls the flag around her fingers. "The reason this whole thing started was because of Karma's and Naigsa's disagreement."

"But, the disagreement wasn't the only reason this whole thing started. I've known them for years, and I knew this involved personal feelings of the past." She explains.

"I didn't agree with Nagisa's idea of saving him with no secure plan, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to do Nagisa's plan either." (Y/n) says.

"You were basically on neutral ground." Chiba deciphers.

Hearing that, it causes her to grin wider and snapped her fingers. "Exactly. I was on neutral grounds." 

(Y/n) makes her way towards a rock and sat on it, her hand still holding the blue flag. "I joined the red team because I did want to kill Korosensei too, but it was also to keep an eye on Karma."

"Karma?" Kayano questions.

"Yup, he's also part of this problem. His attention wasn't on winning this whole thing, it was to beat Nagisa." She says.

"By the time a few people were left, Karma's attention was focused on Nagisa's moves and location. But, since Mimura wasn't able to pinpoint where he was, Karma was going to be on edge about Nagisa." She explains.

"So, I told him that I was going to go over to Rio to help her out. I needed to get rid of his attention on me and make the ones who were eavesdropping, aka, Isogai's group think I was heading over to Rio."

"I was honestly just watching the fight between Isogai's group and Hayami and Itona. By the time everyone was eliminated, I head on over towards Rio." 

"Although, I only hid in the trees. Because I knew Nagisa was going to be lurking somewhere. I didn't want to risk anything either."

"By the time I arrived to check out Rio's group, Nagisa already got them eliminated." (Y/n) explained.

"Remember, I told Karma that I was gonna be with Rio. So, once he knew Rio's group was eliminated..." 

"He immediately assumed you were eliminated, too." Bitch-sensei pipes up.

"Bingo. Once he assumed I was out, his whole attention was going to be on Nagisa solely. Successfully diverting his attention on my existence away and onto Nagisa."

"Wait, how were you so sure that we'd forget about you, too?" Fuwa asks.

"Simple. A fight between Nagisa and Karma? I knew you guys wouldn't resist, you all knew there was tension between them and you wanted to see this whole thing go down."

She was right. The tension between those two were like some final fight of an action movie, they'd be filled with worry and nervousness about their top assassins going against each other.

"I knew this fight would get your attention and you'd only be focused on them and their fight." She explains smoothly.

"You knew everyone's attention was going to be on the fight, you also knew Nagisa-kun and Karma-kun had their attention on each other. Completely forgetting you were still in the game." Okano deciphers.

"Yup, Isogai's group and Rio's group were convinced I was eliminated from either Nagisa or Isogai's group.

A Cheshire grin appeared on her lips and she points the blue flag at everyone.

"Which meant, I successfully diverted everyone's attention away from me." (Y/n) said proudly.

"A couple of you assumed I was eliminated and were now focused on the two 'last' survivors." (Y/n) said, putting air quotations as she said 'last'. 

"The others just forgot and only focused on the two." She continues.

"Knowing I no longer had anyone's attention on me, I quickly got ahold of the Blue Team's flag. Securing a win." She said with a grin.

Some stayed frozen from (Y/n)'s simple but genius plan, not believing they actually forgot about one of the top assassin in their class.

"If you already got the flag, why didn't you step up that you got the flag?" Kayano questions, a confused look on her.

"It's because Karma and Nagisa had unresolved matters. I knew this fight would get them to resolve some of their conflicts, they just needed to beat each other to understand." (Y/n) said with a smile.

Some sweat dropped at that end statement, but nonetheless they understood.

"Though, they do still need a conversation with each other." (Y/n) softly says with a grin.

Seconds passed and the blue team felt defeat when they realized they didn't win at all. A couple of them groaned, dejected about the loss.

(Y/n) got up from the rock, placing a stand of hair behind her ear. "Since I was the one who got the red team win, I'm sure everyone can agree that we should at least hear out Nagisa, right?" She says, smiling.

Nagisa plus the blue team perked up at this. "I mean, Karma did give up his win because he also wanted to hear Nagisa out." She says smiling at her boys.

A small pause came over them and it felt like it was as if the red team were contemplating.

"Yeah, I'm in." Rio said with a smile.

She stepped forwards from the group and stood beside (Y/n), basically showing she agrees.

"Me too! If both (Y/n) and Karma want to hear Nagisa out, we might as well join in!" Okano said. Joining the two at the front.

"Yeah, I mean, we should at least have a Plan B, right?" Kimura said.

"If we can't find Korosensei a cure, we'd have to kill him as our Plan B." Yoshida said.

"If it comes to that, sure, but I know we'll find a way to save him. So, I'm cool with that." Maehara said with a smile.

"Welp, I'm all in for that." Kataoka said with a smile.

Eventually everyone agreed and decided to work together in finding an alternative for Korosensei.

The kids crowded each other, talking and creating ways on what to do. The three teachers were off on the side, watching it happen.

Karasuma's eyes were on (Y/n) though, he felt the twinge of uneasiness when the female suddenly appeared near him halfway through the fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[;"That arm pressing on his carotid will make him pass out! It's an even more perfect position than his earlier triangle choke!";] Karasuma comments in astonishment.

Karasuma watches the fight play out, he was intruiged by the fight that was going on between the two of them.

'Amazing. Shiota is greatly talented.' Karasuma thought.

As he continues to watch the fight, he suddenly felt his blood run cold. He felt himself freeze up when he felt a knife poking at his back.

'Who—?' Karasuma thought as he tried not to make any subtle movements, trying to figure out who this intruder was.

"Man, Nagi sure surprised me on that move." A female voice said out.

Hearing (Y/n)'s voice, Karasuma turns around quickly to see the female's smiling form. His heart was still racing, the adrenaline still rushing through him.

"Asahina. When did you get here?" Karasuma questions her, his shoulders still tensed.

"What are you taking about? I've been here for a couple of minutes, I did try to get your attention by poking this onto your back." (Y/n) explained, holding up the blue flag.

Karasuma eyes the flag, the thing he thought was a knife was actually an end of the flag's stick.

A let out small sigh, making it unnoticeable for the (h/c) haired female—who was watching the fight.

"Oh, don't end the fight yet. I wanna see how this goes." She comments, eyes trained on the two boys fighting.

Karasuma could only nod his head and turned back to the fight, his eyes slightly glancing over to (Y/n).

'I couldn't feel her presence. No trace of bloodlust or any movements, it was as if she was wind itself.' He thought.

'It was like that time she entered the faculty room, not a single one of us noticed her.' He thought, remembering that day when she entered the teacher's faculty to get a stapler. (refer to chapter 51)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karasuma eyes (Y/n), who's casually putting candy wrapper into Rio's pocket, the blonde not even noticing the wrapper was placed on her.

Although, Karasuma's eyes widened when (Y/n) placed the blue flag inside Nagisa's pocket. The blue head male didn't even notice it one bit.

Nagisa didn't even notice (Y/n)'s movements, even if the female had no intention in making her movements hidden.

It surprised Karasuma. Nagisa, the one who's good at perceiving someone's bloodlust and movements, couldn't even notice (Y/n)'s simple action.

Karasuma could feel chills go down his spine when (Y/n) made eye contact with him, he realized that the female noticed him staring.

He breaks eye contact and faces the two teacher beside him who were conversing, his hairs were standing and he could feel goosebumps coming on.

'She's dangerous if she wants to be. She could pose a threat if it weren't for her lazy and go with the flow personality of hers.' Karasuma thought, feeling his neck hairs stand up.

#############################################

HEYOOOOO

FINALLY

I'M DONE WITH THE KARMA VS NAGISA FIGHT

WOO HOOOOOOOO

IM SO TIREDDDD

I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for upcoming chapters!!!

CIAO!!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...
10.1K 181 17
Akira had a dark past one day she wakes up in a hospital and finds out she is adopted and has 14 siblings how will she react. will she finally talk...
7.3K 200 10
#Completed Follows the timeline ten years after The Perverted Octopus Is Reborn's Brother setting. This follows the happenings in the Vongola Decimo...
34.4K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...