ANGEL // B.E

By billieachess

"a whole ass angel," i declared. "the world does not deserve you, billie eilish." she giggled. "you don't thi... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

4.2K 178 150
By billieachess

jasrya

"good morning." i rasped softly as i pulled billie closer to me.

"good morning, baby." she greeted back with a cute smile.

i felt a grin settle on my face as i looked at her. her blonde hair was a mess, though it didn't look bad. it somehow suited her.

"what? why are you looking at me like that?" she asked as her face flushed.

"'cause," i murmured. "i love you. i'm like... i'm so in love with you, dude."

"i'm so in love with you too, bro." she mocked teasingly.

i playfully kissed my teeth and laughed as i said "shut up."

i kissed her forehead. "would you have rather me called you 'honeybunch' or 'sweetie pie,' hm?" i teased.

"eww," she said through a laugh. "noo."

"okay, then what?" i raised a brow, my smile never leaving my face.

"i like 'baby,' obviously," she started. "uhh... 'my love' is really cute."

"true," i agreed. "and angel; it's fitting."

"yeah." she murmured with a soft smile.

"the fact that you are— or were an angel, is so crazy to think about. like— that's just crazy," i told her, then furrowed my brows for a moment. "wait, if you lived in heaven, why were you so unhappy there? if you don't mind me asking, that is."

she let out a sigh. "i dunno. it was just the same boring stuff. everyday felt repetitive. and you also have to just be 'perfect' or whatever. no sinning, and all that, you know?"

"ahhh," i hummed. "i get that. you're making heaven sound boring, so at this point, i'd rather go to hell."

"rya!" her eyes widened. "no! i swear it's nice, i just got bored because i had been there for forever!"

"i'm kidding, bae, chill!" i laughed loudly. "but also, how long is forever? since you were an angel, does that mean you're, like, a thousand years old or something?"

"i'm nineteen in human years..." she trailed off.

"miss eilish, how old are you?" my eyes widened a bit.

"it doesn't matter." she tried to wave me off.

"i'm dating a whole ass old lady, aren't i?" i sighed playfully.

"you're so annoying," she complained. "and mean! i'm not an old lady!"

"i'm nineteen." she grumbled lowly as she buried her head into my chest.

"i'm just messing, my love," i kissed the top of her head. "you're nineteen... in human years. if you were still an angel, then you'd still be old as hell."

"oh my goshhh." she groaned, which just made me laugh loudly.

☁️

"i take it that everything played out well between you and billie last night?" west raised a brow.

"yeah." i smiled.

"i'm glad. you know, i was hella surprised when she showed up." he told me.

"me too," i nodded. "i'm so happy that she came back though."

"i love happy rya. happy rya is my favorite rya." he gave a grin.

"shut up," i laughed. "oh, so we're, like, dating now."

"fucking finally," he exasperated. "it took you long enough. damn."

"fuck off. this would've happened a month ago if she wouldn't have had to leave." i grumbled as i grabbed a pack of oreos out of the pantry.

"i feel like you would've pussied out a month ago though," he chuckled. "yeah, it sucked that she had to leave, but i think her leaving, made you actually realize your feelings."

"yeah," i sighed. "i realized that i love her. though i think i still would've preferred that she didn't have to leave in the first place; this past month sucked ass because of it, bro."

"true." he shrugged.

i reached up to thump his ear. "alright, i'm going back to my room, see ya."

"bye." he rolled his eyes as he reached a hand up to rub at where i just thumped him.

i walked back to my room, seeing billie laying there while she scrolled through her phone. she looked up from it once she heard me though, and she gave me a smile as she put her phone away.

"hi, rya."

"hi, angel."

i got on my bed and cuddled up with her after sitting the oreos to the side for a moment.

"i wanna take you on a date," i told her softly. "'cause how the fuck are we in love and are dating, but still haven't gone on a date yet?"

she giggled a bit as she softly massaged my scalp. "i'd love that."

"i wanna stay in bed for today though," i mumbled. "but we can still have, like, a minecraft date or something today... you know?" i blushed.

"a what date?" she raised a brow.

"i haven't introduced you to minecraft?!" my eyes widened. "it's only one of the best games ever! bro, we're playing it right now, get up."

"let's cuddle a little longer." she protested in a slight whine.

"you can sit in my lap, baby," i told her. "and i'll even put my weighted blanket over us. it'll be just as comfortable as laying down."

"you're too cute," she jutted her bottom lip out. "okay, fine."

"yes!" i cheered.

i got up so that i could turn my tv and xbox on. while the tv in the living room is bigger, and is better suited for playing xbox on, i'd rather play it in the comfort of my own bed.

i grabbed two controllers and handed one to billie. i then sat up against my headboard and welcomed her into my lap. i pulled the weighted blanket over us, then got situated.

"okay, so we're gonna start off in creative, 'cause it's easier," i told her. "but i eventually do wanna make a survival world for us, 'cause that would be cute. and i just loving playing in survival."

first, i helped her choose a character that fit her because nobody wants to play as steve.

i then created a creative world, and named it '<3' before getting all the settings correct.

after that, i showed billie how to play. i taught her all of the controls, what everything was, and all of that.

"let's build a house," i said. "but, like, a big, pretty house."

"i don't know how to make pretty houses though," her brows scrunched together adorably. "i barely know how to build a house!"

"right..." i trailed off. "well, then you can keep figuring out the controls and just mess around while i build the exterior. if you want, you can try to make the yard for it, y'know? and then you can help with the interior once i'm done with the exterior."

"okay." she agreed with a slight nod.

we played for a while. about an hour in, i was finishing up the exterior.

"baby, baby, baby," billie tried to get my attention. "look!"

"what is it, my love?" i raised a brow.

i watched as her character crouched in front of me before dropping a flower. i smiled as she did.

"you're so cute," i murmured as i kissed her cheek. "god, i love you so much."

"i love you so much too." she giggled.

☁️

a/n cuties

any ideas for their date?

thoughts?

predictions?

words:
1200

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.7K 33
✨gxg✨ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...
52.2K 1.6K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
143K 2.8K 43
Billie seems happy. She's getting better after her last breakup. She meets a girl through Finneas and Claudia. What happens next? Read to find out! T...
72 hours By B

Fanfiction

31K 836 30
Aliyah's been struggling with depression for years, so she's given herself 72 hours to live, but when she meets Billie her plan becomes more difficul...