The New Avenger

Bởi YoungAvenger3000

While attacking a HYDRA research base, Tony and Wanda find a young girl who had been taken away from her fami... Xem Thêm

The New Avenger Part 1
The New Avenger Part 2
The New Avenger Part 3
The New Avenger Part 4
The New Avenger Part 5
The New Avenger Part 6
The New Avenger Part 7
Tagged!
The New Avengers Part 8
The New Avenger Part 9
The New Avenger Part 10
The New Avenger Part 11
The New Avenger Part 12
The New Avenger Part 13
The New Avenger Part 14
The New Avenger part 15
The New Avenger Part 16
The New Avenger Part 17
The New Avenger Part 18
The New Avenger Part 19
The New Avenger Part 20
The New Avenger Part 21
The New Avenger Part 22
The New Avenger Part 23
The New Avenger Part 24
The New Avenger Part 26
The New Avenger Part 27
The New Avenger Part 28
The New Avenger Part 29
The New Avenger Part 30
The New Avenger Part 31
The New Avenger Part 32
The New Avenger Part 33
Infinity War Part 1
Infinity War Part 2
Infinity War Part 3
Infinity War Part 4
Infinity War Part 5
Infinity War Part 6
Infinity War Part 7
Infinity War Part 8
Infinity War Part 9
Infinity War Part 10
Infinity War Part 11
ENDGAME Part 1
ENDGAME Part 2
ENDGAME Part 3
ENDGAME Part 4
ENDGAME Part 5
ENDGAME Part 6
ENDGAME Part 7
FINAL

The New Avenger Part 25

781 16 6
Bởi YoungAvenger3000

As Tony left he everyone looked at each other with very confused faces. 

"Ok. Well, I'm going to make lunch." Wanda says. She gets up and goes into the kitchen and Vision gets up to help her. 

"I'm going for a run" Rhodey says

"I shall speak to my brother. We have so much 'catching up on' as you humans say"

Everyone goes to do what they said what they were going to do. 

"I'm going to go to the lab to work on some projects." Bruce says as he gets up and leaves. 

And that leaves Peter and Aria in the room. 

"What are you going to do now? Peter asks her

Aria didn't answer. She was staring of into the distance. 

"Aria?" 

"What?"

"What were you thinking about?"

"Oh. Nothing, what were you saying?"

"What are you going to do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you going to live with Loki outside of the compound, are you going to live here? Are you going to go back to Belgrade?"

"I don't know. It depends on Loki."

"Are you going to keep calling him Loki or dad?"

"I-I don't know. It's just weird calling him dad. I'm not used to calling anyone dad."

"I guess so."

Aria breathed deeply. "Anyway, so, what else can you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Power wise"

"Oh, well I can stick to anything, I have this thing called a spider sense, where like, I know when things are going to happen a few seconds before they actually happen. And the webs aren't me. They are the webshooters. I have an increased metabolism, and my senses are increased and better."

"Cool."

"What about you?"

"Well, I have wings, obviously. And as far as I know, I can control elements, and different variations of the elements."

"What do you know you can control?"

"Water, Fire, Earth, Ice, Wind, Light, Nature, Gas, and Lightning."

"I'd be cool if you could heal"

"Yeah. But we're not going to test that" Aria laughs

"I agree" Peter laughs. 

"FOOD IS READY!" They hear from the kitchen.

"Wow. How did you do that so fast?" Peter asked as he gets up. 

"Yeah, that didn't take long"

"Well, with my powers, and Visions powers, we can make a meal in no time" Wanda says

"Cool!"

Soon enough, everyone was at the table, except Tony. 

"If I may, where is Mr. Stark?" Vision asks. 

"I am not sure. Pardon me FRIDAY?" Loki says

"Yes Loki?"

"Where's Mr. Stark?"

"He is currently in the lab"

Everyone had finished their meal, and everyone got up to go to the lab. When they looked through the glass, they saw Tony sitting at the table drinking some whiskey. 

When Bruce entered the pin and went in. 

"Mr. Stark?" Peter asked once everyone was inside. 

"AUGH! Jesus, kid, my heart can't take that" Tony says as he puts the cup down. 

"Sorry Mr. Stark. But, what have you been up to?"

"Planning the party"

"Do you need any help?"

"Nope. I have everything under control"

"Ok. Is everything already planned out?"

"Yes. Everything is planned out and there is nothing else to do."

"Ok. When does it start?"

Everyone heard a the doorbell ring. 

"Right now." 

Tony got up and walked towards the door, and everyone was once again confused. 

Pepper was at the door with many people there. 

Tony opened the door, and said, "Welcome to the party! Pepper, you know what to do, FRIDAY, PARTY MODE!"

The lights dimmed and some lights came on, and the party was on. 

Tony looked at the crew. 

"Well, you guys aren't going to stay in that clothes are you? Change into some nice clothes! Go on! I don't want to see you until you have different clothes on and some pretty clothes on. Shoo!"

Everyone went to their rooms, and soon everyone came back with nice clothes.

________________________________________________________________________________

The party had been going on for a while, and everyone was having a blast, but Aria/Astrid couldn't focus, she couldn't have fun. She was still very confused about the whole thing. In only a few days, she had found out everything about herself. And it was just so overwhelming. 

So she went outside, and walked next to a few trees to figure things out. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter was looking around the room looking for Aria, when he saw her walking out. He put his cup down (that was filled halfway with Kool-Aid) and followed her. He followed her to some trees, where she sat against. 

"Aria?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Aria looked up and saw Peter standing there. 

"Oh. Hi Peter. I hadn't noticed that someone saw me leave"

"Why did you leave?"

"I-I had to think about things. I had known the same things about my life for 12 years. And then in just a few days I know EVERYTHING about myself. Who my parents are, where I was born, what I am, I jus-" *sigh* "I don't know what to think." *ugh* "It's just do overwhelming."

Aria covered her face with her hands and rested her head on her knees. 

Peter sat next to Aria and hugged her. And Aria hugged her back. 

"Come on. Let's go back inside. I think it would be best if you talk about it with Loki."

"Ok. I suppose." Aria sniffed 

Peter got up and helped Aria get up. 

They started walking towards the compound. 

FWAP!

"AUGH!" Peter fell on the ground. 

"PETER!" Aria kneeled and saw that Peter's shoulder was grazed. 

They heard yells behind them and Aria saw men from H.Y.D.R.A coming for them, and Peter was in pain. 

"Peter. Run. NOW!" Aria says

Peter looked behind him and got up, stumbling, and ran towards the compound. 

Aria gathered her energy, and focused on moving the ground underneath the men. And she managed to stop most of them. But she had not realized that there were some surrounding her. So she was surrounded. And she couldn't do anything. 

"AUGH! Hey no! Let me go!"

Aria looked behind her and saw Peter, behind held by two men. 

"PETER!"

Aria focused most of her energy and focused on creating a blast on the ground that would shock the men. And it worked. And although she was tired, she would not rest until Peter was safe and in the compound. 

She ran towards Peter and started focusing her energy, when she felt a shock go through her entire body, and she saw black spots and then saw nothing. 

________________________________________________________________________________

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! Cliffhanger! 

You guys are going to have to wait until tomorrow. I'm so evil. MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ok, anyway. Sorry, but I'm going to spend some time with my family. You guys should do the same if you haven't. So, you guys will have to wait until tomorrow to read the next part. 

Ok my little avengers! Keep reading and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS

Assemble!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

73.1K 1.4K 55
Peter Parker has a younger sister who has been missing for years She is now thirteen and desperately wants to escape, she is thinking of a plan but...
123K 2.5K 33
The prequel and next book are out! This story will be going through some MAJOR rewrites and also edits since now I have more information and more sto...
132K 3.9K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...
78.9K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...