๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | แดฐแต‰โฟแตโฑ แดทแตƒแตโฑโฟแตƒ...

By gothiickuromii

โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ... More

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž?
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
Prologue

๐—๐•

273 9 11
By gothiickuromii

"Shigaraki, that was the most idiotic move you could make!"

As he sips his drink, Dabi says.

"I guess I'll have to agree with him; you could have been caught."

You say as you finish tying Toga's bun.

"Plus, they shut down the entire mall after you left, and I was ready to buy some new sneakers."

You complained.

"Whatever, I didn't get caught and I got my point across."

As he plays Mario Kart, Shigaraki says. You slump back onto the couch, your gaze falling on Toga's finished hair. The events of the day at the beach came flooding back to you. It was impossible not to feel warm and fuzzy. You grin as you remember him holding your hands. What was it that made it feel so good?

"What are you grinning about?"

Dabi inquired as he walked past the couch.

"Nothing."

You mumble as you turn around.

-

You go home on foot. You were walking home since Hawks had texted you to come home early. As you approach his front door, you feel the breeze on your face. You take out the keys and unlock the door.

"Hey uncle Kei."

You begin.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

You say as you walk to the kitchen to see Denki and Hawks sitting at the table.

"Hey, y/n."

Denki murmurs hesitantly as you look at your uncle staring at him with glaring hawk eyes.

"Why is Denki here."

You turn to look at Denki and see him mouth the words 'help me' Hawks clears his throat and passes you his phone after scrolling through it. You take his phone from his grip and see the photo of you and Denki on the beach together.

"This you?"

As your face turns red from humiliation, he asks.

Mina must have taken a photo, but how did he get it!?

"Yeah, that's me."

You nervously say as you rub your neck.

"I invited him over for some dinner, I just had a chat with him before you got here, right Denki."

Denki quickly nods.

"Anyways, I made some curry, your mom's speciality!"

He says as runs into the kitchen. You pull out a chair and sit next to Denki.

"It was so scary."

He starts as he hugs you.

"He came out of nowhere."

He says as he digs his face into the crook of your neck.

"Well, if you want to live for another day, you probably shouldn't hug me in front of my uncle."

You chuckle as you playfully push him away. He pouts as sits back on his chair.

"Here you go!"

Hawks says as he hands you both bowls of spicy curry. You take a spoonful.

"Damn, this is just like mom used to make!"

You compliment, taking more and more bites. You look over to Denki and see him crying?

"Bro you okay?"

You ask.

"No way! This is so spicy, it's spicier than Bakugou's ramen!"

He says, chugging down his water.

"So, Denki."

Hawks starts.

"What do you think about them?"

Hawks says as he points to you.

"Uncle!"

You whine.

"Well, I really like them, I think they're beautiful, and smart."

Denki nervously rambles.

"Really! Well, you know before they left for the beach they told me how much they like-"

You quickly cover Hawks mouth and awkwardly smile.

"I didn't say anything, right uncle."

You look down at him. He swore that your eyes pierced through his soul.

"Right, you didn't say anything!"

He says nervously as he continues eating his curry. You all hear a ping and Hawks looks at his phone.

"Ah, crap. I've gotta go. I have to patrol, help yourself to anything in the fridge, and here is some money you can order KFC or something. Love you."

He says as he kisses your forehead and quickly leaves.

"Y/n, I have a question."

"Yeah, what is it?"

You say as you stuff another spoonful of curry into your mouth.

"Do you wanna be (boyfriend, girlfriend, partner, etc)?"

You look back up at him. Contemplating for a second.

"Sure, I guess I do."

You mumble.

"Really! That's amazing!"

He says this as he wraps his arms around you and kisses you softly on the lips.

"I can't believe you said yes, I mean we kissed on the beach a while ago, but still!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

You laugh as you push Denki off of you. You grab his plate and walk over to the sink to wash it.

"You smell like daisies."

He muffles into your neck, trying to avoid your wings. You giggle as you finish washing the bowl and placing it into the cabinet.

"Hey, I have a question."

Denki asks. You hum a response.

"When did you fall for a handsome devil like me?"

He grins. You think for a little bit trying to retrace your thoughts.

"I think it was the night you gave me that daisy, had the fattest damn crush on you after that."

You laugh to yourself. He smiles at you.

"I had a crush on you since the first time I saw you, you are pretty hot you know?"

He says as he sits down on the counter. You were about to say something until you heard the doorbell ring.

"Is it your uncle, he came back fast."

Denki said as he jumped off the counter.

"I don't think it's him, he usually spends a few hours on patrol."

You say as you walk to the door.

"Ochako?"

You say as you see Uraraka standing in front of the door smiling.

"Hey y/n, can I talk to you."

"Um sure, come in."

You tell her as she walks in.

How did she get my address?

"Hey, who is it daisy!"

Denki yells from the kitchen as he walks out to you and Uraraka standing in front of the door.

"Oh hey Uraraka!"

He says smiling as he hugs you from behind.

"Are you guys dating?"

She asks.

"Yeah, I guess."

You mumble.

"I need help with something. Can we go upstairs to your room?"

You nod.

"Hey Denki, can you order some pizza? I need to quickly talk to Ochako."

"Sure!"

He says excitedly and runs into the kitchen. You gesture Ochako to come to your room. As you close the door and look back at Ochako you nearly have a heart attack.

"Oh Toga, it's you."

You say catching your breath.

"You got a boyfriend!"

She says as she grabs your hands.

"Yeah! I guess I did."

"I need to tell Dabi, and Shiggy!"

She exclaims.

"No, you can't tell anyone."

You say as you cover her mouth.

"Why not?"

She says muffled by your hands.

"Shiggy would kill me if he found out I was dating a hero."

She nods.

"Anyway, I need to tell you that when you come over next week, we are going to go over the training camp plan, okay?"

"Wait, what are you guys doing?"

"Something big! You know that blonde kid in your class, Bakugou! Shiggy thinks he'll be great as a villain."

You nod.

"Sure, just leave, I can't have Denki see you leave."

You tell her as you grab her hand and lead her out.

"Have fun, don't do anything stupid~"

She smirks as you quickly close the door.

"Hey daisy, I ordered some pizza, wanna watch a movie while we wait for the food?"

You nod as he grabs your wrist and leads you to the couch, snuggling into your neck as you pick a movie to watch.

"Hm, what do you wanna watch?"

He looks up from your neck to the tv.

"I like those old Disney princess movies."

He says.

"Okay, which one."

"Hm, I like Aladdin."

He says as he goes back to cuddling your waist. You looked down at him and all you could feel was warm and fuzzy inside. His eyes were glued to the TV, watching and listening to the flashing colors and songs on the tv. You smile as you hear the doorbell ring.

"That's probably the pizza, let me go get it."

Denki says as he quickly gets up and comes back with a steaming fresh cheese pizza.

"Here, let me grab the plates."

He smiles as he grabs the plates from the cabinet and gives you a slice. He placed the pizza box on the coffee table in front of you too. He quickly crawls back into your lap and continues watching the movie plastered on the screen.

"A whole new world is my favorite Disney song."

He mumbles as he watches Aladdin and Jasmine flying on the carpet, singing their hearts out. You smile slightly at his words.

"Who knew class 1A's pikachu had a soft spot for Disney movies?"

You joke as you stroke his hair.

"You know, you would look great with a ponytail."

You tell him.

"Let's face it, I would look great in anything wouldn't I hot stuff."

He says as he winks at you.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Turn around so I can tie your hair."

You tell him as you gather his hair and use a small pink hair tie to keep his hair intact. You also take out a few butterfly clips and put them in his hair. He quietly sits in front of you eating pizza and watching the movie.

"Here, I finished."

He grabs his phone and uses the camera to examine how he looks.

"Damn! Still as hot as I was before, if not more."

He grins into the camera.

"You're wearing butterfly clips."

"Yeah, and what of it. I still look amazing."

He chuckles as he crawls back into your lap. He giggles as he strokes your hair and places yellow and white butterfly clips in it.

"There, now you look as ravishing as me."

He says as he sulks back onto the couch. His eyes find their way back to the TV.

"Prince Ali, yes it is he but not as you know him, read my lips and come to grips with reality~"

"That must've shook Jasmine to the core."

Denki says.

"Hm, what do you mean?"

You ask confused as he stares at the TV.

"Imagine finding out the person you loved was living a completely different life, was the whole falling in love thing, a lie?"

You look down at the ground.

"But, he did it so he could marry her, he loved her so he adapted."

"I know, but she fell in love with him even though he was a thief, he didn't need to change."

"He didn't need to change"

Would've he accepted me, even as a villain.

You think to yourself.

"At least I don't have to deal with all that crap."

He says as he falls back onto the couch smirking.

"Because you're everything to me."

He says as he points to you.

"Even if I wasn't a hero?"

You ask him. He pauses, and then smiles as he comes closer to you, hugging you and pulling you to his lap.

"Well, let's hope you won't be a villain."

He mumbles as he kisses your forehead. You smile as you look up to him, he puts his forehead to yours.

I am deceiving him. He truly likes me and here I am, playing him on like this.

"Plus Jafar was such a great villain, he deserved a longer song."

He pouts. His phone rings and he takes a look at the time.

"Holy crap! It's that late?"

He yells as he stares at the time.

1 am.

"Well, I gotta head home. I'll see you on Monday."

He says as he kisses your forehead. He grabs his coat and exits the building. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.3K 27
A Kaminari x Reader fic. (COMPLETE) AGED UP Mainly fluff, some NSFW You meet him at a party, you're basically strangers but are more similar than yo...
87.2K 1K 14
This book has an implied gender neutral reader. This is mainly fluff with a hint of angst in some of the stories. Also, this mainly takes place in t...
6.8K 150 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข...
2.9K 140 67
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ '๐™–๐™ฌ' ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š. ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๏ฟฝ...