๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | แดฐแต‰โฟแตโฑ แดทแตƒแตโฑโฟแตƒ...

By gothiickuromii

โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ... More

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž?
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
Prologue

๐—๐ˆ๐•

228 1 29
By gothiickuromii

You and Bakugou trud around the city.

"Stop following me, you extra!"

He yells.

"Wow, you really think you're all that."

You tease as you follow behind him, scouring for Hawks.

"Aren't you part bird or something, don't you know how to beat him."

"Listen, I have a similar quirk to him, which means he probably knows all my tactics, the best bet would be your explosions, it'll be even better if they're long range."

"If you have a similar quirk to him don't you know his weaknesses?"

He snaps back as he looks over his shoulder.

"I think that the more feathers he uses the more he isn't able to fly."
"Will that be a problem for you?"

He asks.

"Kinda, my feathers are pretty much indestructible, but they can be pulled out and can impact my flying, then don't get damaged though."

"Then, how did your wings get burned?"

He asks.

"I honestly don't know, my wings don't get burned by regular fire."

You tell him as you try to lower your wings.

"Don't you have that mental quirk, why the hell don't you use that?"

He tells you with a growl in his voice.

"He has to respond to me when I talk to him, and I need to be able to look directly into his eyes, plus it doesn't do anything besides make you sad, that's pretty much it."

"It's like that Shinsou kids quirk, isn't it?

"Yeah, it's something like that."

You say sheepishly. You both continue walking.

"Hey, that damn sparky nerd wanted me to tell you something."

"What did he want to say?"

"After exams, we're going to the beach, he told me to invite you."

You blush before smiling a little under your mask.

"Guess lord explosion murder does care about his friend."

You laugh.

"HEY, MAKE NO MISTAKE, NEXT TIME WE FIGHT YOU'LL GO HOME ON A STRETCHER!"

"Yeah, sure."

You chuckle. As you hear the slight sound of rustling, your ears perk up.

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear wha-?"

Hawks punches Bakugou in the stomach, and you grab him before he falls to the ground.

"Your highness needs someone to carry him?"

You tease. He scoffs as he gets up.

"Let's beat his ass!"

Bakugou says as he powers up his gauntlets.

"Eat this, bird!"

He says while using a huge explosion. Bakugou scans the area as the smoke clears, attempting to see Hawks through the dense cloud of smoke.

"You idiot! Did you forget he can fly!"

You exclaim and gesture up to the sky. Bakugou glances up to notice Hawks sitting on one of the buildings. As Hawks he dangles his legs from the building, he says,

"It's Bakugou, isn't it? If you didn't go around exploding everything you see, you two would be quite effective."

Hawks chuckles a little, and you watch.

"Make another explosion."

You whisper to Bakugou.

"What, why the hell do you want me to do that!"

"Just do it, god damn it, you wanna win right!"

"Whatever."

He mumbles as he unleashes yet another strong explosion that creates a larger cloud of dust. Hawks coughs while scanning for you and Bakugou through the thick dust.

"We need to devise a strategy."

You say to him as you both hide in an alley.

"Why the hell are we hiding, let's go out there and beat him up!"

You pull his shoulder down to the ground.

"Did you forget you got punched in the stomach? You nearly put us in trouble for failing this exam!"

You scream at him, and he screams back.

"Well, we don't have all the time in the world!"

exclaims Bakugou. You pause for a moment, disregarding Bakugous' cursing.

What's the best method to make the most of what we've got?

Hawks chuckles.

"Come on, you guys, where are you? The clock is ticking!"

He says tauntingly.

In front of him, Bakugou emerges.

"Say goodbye to your feathers, cause I'll make sure you won't see them for a while!"

Bakugou says as he grins.

"Well, we will see, explosion boy."

"Don't call me that!"

Bakugou says as he uses more and more explosions, more and more dust emerges every time.

Now or never!

You quickly put on your visor, and used it to see through the smoke clouding up the city. You fly through it and find Hawks. You reach out your hand and try to grab his neck to pull him back, but he grabs it.

"Think I didn't see what you were doing kid, it's obvious."

He says as he swings you over him and makes you fall to the ground. As you get up you feel a piercing pain, but ignore it as you pull out a feather.

"Bakugou, now!"

You yell as you throw the feather to him, you use the feather to make Bakugou float in the air behind Hawks.

"Have fun with this bird brain!"

He yells as he blasts Hawks in the back, making him stumble and fall to the ground.

You quickly dust yourself off and get up. You try to fly, but your wings are badly damaged.

"Come on, hurry up, we are about to win this thing!"

Bakugou yells as he watches you struggling to stand.

"I can't walk, my wings hurt badly."

You say while holding onto a side of a building to try and stay standing.

"Weakling."

He mutters as he slings you over his shoulder and walks to the passing gate.

"Team L/N clears the exam!"

You hear over the intercom.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

"This isn't fair, I really wanted to go to the camp."

Denki says as he throws his head onto your lap.

"Everyone, I'm looking forward to a bunch of awesome stories from the trip."

Mina says, choking on her tears.

"Now hold on! There could be some sort of twist!"

Midoriya exclaims, trying to comfort them.

"Failing our exams means summer school hell instead of training camp in the woods, and we flunked the practical. The only twist would be if your average scores were less than a monkeys!"

Denki yells as he points his finger in Izuku's face.

"I'm in the same boat, I got put to sleep and only cleared the test thanks to Mineta."

Sero says.

"Same, if it hadn't been for Bakugou, I wouldn't have been able to get to the finishing line."

You say. You hear a big slam and watch as Aizawa walks in.

"That was the bell, be seated."

He says as he walks to the front of the class.

"Now about your final exams, we had some failures and as such you will all be attending the summer training camp. Everyone had cleared the written exam, but in the practical, Ashido, Kaminari, Sato, Kirishima, Sero, and Y/N failed.

"I knew it, just because we both cleared the exam doesnt mean we necessarily passed it."

Sero says.

"Yeah, my damn wings gave up on me again."

You mutter.

"As the villians in the test, we came up with assignments perfectly suited for all of you. So that you could devise winning strategies, it was again deception."

"We've been fooled again, i'd expect no less from UA!"

Iida says as he sulks in his chair.

"But, everyone will be going to the training camp."

He says.

"Before you celebrate, failure is still failure. Everyone who failed will be receiving special supplemental lessons, and to be honest, they'll be worse than summer school. Anyways I'll be handing out camp manuals.

You are dismissed, except Y/N, stay after class."

Aizawa says.

"You wanted to see me?"

You ask him as you stand in front of his desk.

"Y/N, it seems here that your quirk is extremely powerful, its similar to our number 3 hero."

You nod.

"And I do know about what happened to you concerning your wings, so for that I will let you pass this exam."

He says as he marks down something on his sheet.

"Really, thank you!"

You say as you bow.

"But, you will still be receiving the supplement classes, I suggest you be prepared."

He says. You nod as you leave the class.

💥Bakusqaud💥

alienqueen

Hey

were still meeting up for the beach

right?

knockoffspiderman

Yeah!

Manliestman

Of course, 5'oclock right?

Pikachu 2.0

Yeah, i heard the beach is super nice in the afternoon

You

Yeah, the sunsets are supposedly really pretty

lordexplosionmurder

stop blowing up my damn phone.

Manliestman

come on Bakugou

your coming, right?

Lordexplosionmurder

maybe

if you stop blowing up my phone

"Hey uncle Kei, i'm going to the beach."

You say as you grab your bag.

"With who?"

"A few friends."

"Is Bakugou going to be there? Do you like him?"

He asks as he places his hands under his chin.

"What! No way I like that egotistical maniac, I like Denki!"

After processing what you had just said, you slapped your hand over your lips.

"You like Denki!"

~insert demonic Hawks screeching~

"Are you guys dating?"

He asks as he flies over to you, his wings excitingly flapping.

"No, I haven't even told him yet. I have to go now before I'm late, see you."

You say as you head out and call Sero.

"Hey, can you pick me up. I sent you my address."

"Sure, we are just a few minutes away."

You wait for a little bit before you see a car pull up.

"Hop in!"

Sero says as he sits in the driver seat, Bakugou in the passenger seat, Denki, Mina, and Kirishima sit in the back, leaving one seat available.

"Hey, get in the passenger's seat, I told you I wanted to drive."

Bakugou says to Sero.

"C'mon Bakugou, I can drive."

Sero teases.

"Get in the back Y/N."

You turn around to discover the only open seat next to Denki. As you sit next to him and lean against the window, you quietly smile.

"You know, I'm learning about important dates in history, wanna be one of them?"

Denki flirts as you start laughing.

"Bro, out of all your pickup lines, that was the worst one!"

Kirishima says as he laughs into his hand

"Why are you even using these pick up lines?"

You ask Denki as you wipe the tears from laughing so hard.

"Well, I've gotta make sure the person I like would like them.

Pause. He likes someone?

"You like someone, who is it?"

You inquire, attempting to sound interested rather than unhappy.

"Well, there is this really hot person in my class and I don't know how to ask them out."

"All you guys are talking too loud, just put on some damn music so we can drive there, it's a long drive."

Bakugou says as he starts to drive.

"Hey, give me the aux!"

Mina says as she unbuckles her belt and grabs the aux.

"Don't play anything stupid."

Bakugou mumbles.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

As she plays your favorite song, Mina says. Someone's head rests on your shoulder after a time. Denki is fast asleep on your shoulder when you turn around. You try not to squirm as your face flushes. Bakugou (aggressively) drives over a speed bump, causing the car to shake. Denki gently opens his eyes and locks his gaze on you for a few moments.

"Wow, your eyes are stunning."

He replies drowsily as he cuddles you with his hands on your waist and his face on your chest.

Damn it, he really wants me to explode.

"Get up lazy asses, we are at the beach."

Bakugou says as he looks back and sees Denki cuddling you.

"Get up! I'm not allowing that crap in my car."

He yells. Denki gets up and realises him and you in a tight embrace.

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I like to hug my pillow while I sleep."

He stuttered as he nervously rubs his neck

"No, it's fine!"

You say.

"Come on guys! Look, the beach is so pretty!"

As she grabs your wrist and drags you out to the shore, Mina exclaims. Everyone exits, with you holding doughnuts, Denki clutching a portable speaker, Mina holding blankets and towels, Sero holding sand building molds, Kirishima clutching a volleyball, and Bakugou holding everyone's surfboards.

"Come on! It's the perfect weather to just hang out in the water!"

Sero says as he runs into the waves. You set the donuts on the blankets Mina had purchased and you take off your clothes revealing your bathing suit, closely following behind him in the water. Denki kept an eye on you while you splashed around in the water.

"You know, now is the best time to ask them."

Kirishima says in Denkis ear. He nods

"Yes! This is the perfect time!"

Denki says. Mina squeals as she grabs Bakugou collar and forms a little group circle with Denki and Kirishima.

"We need to make this the perfect night for y/n!"

"To hell with that, I'm not helping."

Bakugou says as he walks away.

"Oh come on Bakugou, for Kaminaris sake."

Kirishima pleaded with Bakugou.

"Fine, whatever."

Bakugou says as he walks back into the group circle.

"Okay, so here's what we will do."

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Damn y/n, I didn't think you would accidentally drown."

Sero chuckles.

"Yeah, when my wings are wet, they get super heavy."

You chuckle as you rub your neck and look up to stare at the sky. It had gotten late, and the warm night had revealed the stars and moon.

"Hey, y/n, come on."

Sero says, gesturing to everyone waiting for you and Sero. You nod and follow him to the group.

"Okay, so we decided that we are going to grab something from the store, we will be right back!"

Mina says this as she motions for all the males to leave you and Denki alone. You sit on a towel on the beach, slowly shaking the water from your wings. Denki sits next to you, and the two of you stare up at the sky. Before saying anything, he smiles and stares at you.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it."

The crescent moon showing through the clouds.

"I can die happy."

You grin sweetly at the moon in response. He smiles and glances at you as he grips your hands.

"Do you love me as well?"

As he starts to sob. You discreetly chuckle as you kiss his hands.

"Yes, I think I've fallen for you."

You speak softly as you place your brow on his and kiss his lips.

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 - 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬 (𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐁)

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 - 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚

𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐉𝐮𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭 - 𝐃𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐫𝐭𝐡

𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 - 𝐂𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐲 - 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 (𝐟𝐭. 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭)

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟓

𝐓𝐢𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐤 - 𝐊𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚

𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 - 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐨 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐳

𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 - 𝐁𝐛𝐧𝐨$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 33.6K 21
โ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
933K 12.2K 101
โ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ. โž โžผ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
125K 4.1K 36
*เณƒเผ„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
478K 28.1K 20
โ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 02/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ.๐˜ˆ...