๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | แดฐแต‰โฟแตโฑ แดทแตƒแตโฑโฟแตƒ...

By gothiickuromii

โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ... More

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž?
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
Prologue

๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ

248 6 20
By gothiickuromii

You wake up to your phone's alarm clock. You yawn as you rip off the blanket and go to the closet to grab your costume. You open your hero box and grab your hero costume. You walk into the bathroom and quickly slip it on as you wash your face and brush your teeth.

I didn't think it would be this, tight?

You think as you examine it in the bathroom mirror. Your hero costume had a black baggy type of pants with a tight F/C crop top, a F/C visor, black combat boots with a wing design on them, elbow guards, and a mask covering your mouth and nose. (A/N: if you don't like this costume you can definitely change it, this is just what I imagine!)

You hear your phone buzz and quickly grab it and check the notification.

1 new text: Pikachu 2.0 ⚡️

You open the notification to see him in his hero costume. You looked at his outfit for a little bit.

Woah, he does look good. Wait what the hell am I thinking!

You think for a little bit before you walk up in front of the full length mirror and squat down, and take a photo of your outfit and send it.

Pikachu 2.0 ⚡️

Pikachu 2.0 ⚡️

1 attachment:

What u think

You

1 attachment:

I think I look better

Woah.

Denki thought as he looked at your photo.

They look amazing! No one should be capable of looking this good.

He saved the photo to his gallery and shot back a text message.

Pikachu 2.0 ⚡️

You look great :))

You

I know ;)

"Y/n?"

You hear someone knock on your hotel door.

"Hey Todoroki, sorry I was doing something."

You tell him as you put your phone in your pocket and both walk to the elevator. You both walk out of the elevator and meet Endeavour.

"Hello, today we are going to be going to Hosu for patrol."

Endeavour says as he looks out the big floor to ceiling window

"Huh, patrol! But we haven't trained for anything yet!"

"Yes, but I need to see both of your abilities so I can't train you properly."

You silently nod. You all walk outside and get into a car. Endeavour sitting in the front and you and Todoroki in the back. You adjust your elbow guards and visor, making the elbow guards tighter and pulling your mask over your nose.

"We aren't far from Hosu so it seems we will be there in a short time."

Todoroki says as he checks google maps on his phone. You look up at him and nod.

"Hey, we're friends, right?"

"Yes, I would think that we have a close enough bond."

He replies.

"Can I ask you something?"

He hums a response.

"What if you have two things, they both mean the world to you, but you know that one of them is a higher priority while the other brings happiness to you."

He pauses before saying.

"Is this about Kaminari?"

"What, where did you get that idea from?"

"It seems he likes you and you like him, but something is stopping you from addressing your feelings for him."

You look down at the car ground.

Wow, he really has me figured out.

"If one thing will give you more happiness than the other, then it's obvious what you should pick."

You look up at him and smile.

"Thanks Todoroki."

"We're here."

Endeavour says as he gets out of the car. Todoroki and you get out of the car and are in a marketplace.

"What do we do?"

"You guys will just be patrolling and making sure nothing unlawful happens."

"Damn it, this is so boring."

You mutter under your mask.

"Just because you aren't on the field, doesn't mean you aren't doing something important."

Endeavour snaps at you.

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

You say flustered, as you mumble Todoroki looks at you and smiles.

I never noticed how nice their eyes looked.

You both walk around together, scanning the area in case anything happens.

"You know y/n, I really admire you."

You look up at him, shocked.

"Me, you admire me! You are hardworking, talented, and everything I want to be."

You say as you grab his shoulder.

"You have done so much better than me, I really do hope you realize that."

Your hands quickly entangle with Todorokis and he accidently freezes you.

"Ow!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I was nervous."

He says sheepishly as he tries holding your hand with his left side to warm it up.

"Thanks."

You and Todoroki look at each other for a little bit until you both hear an ear piercing alarm.

"What is that?"

You ask him as you try to look around.

"Jewelry store, they're trying to escape."

"Like to see them try."

You say as you put your visor on.

Woah, badass.

"Come on!"

You yell as you grab him by the hand and float high and higher in the air.

"Do you see them?"

He yells.

"Yes, if I can fly a little faster there we should be able to block them off."

You push your wings a little harder until you feel pain.

No, no, no, not now!

You panic before thinking.

"Todoroki, I'm going to drop you."

"What!"

"Come on, you trust me right?"

"Y/n, this isn't Aladdin, you have wings, not a magic carpet!"

"Do you trust me?"

You yell once more. He nods.

"Good!"

You say as you drop him. You pull out a few feathers and throw them to Todoroki and make them drag Todoroki in front of the robbers. You fall onto a building near Todoroki, you quickly jump off of it and run over to Todoroki.

"Look at these kids, move out of the way and we'll give you a lollipop."

One of the guys says.

"I prefer chocolate."

Todoroki says as he freezes most of them in place.

"Great, that was easy!"

You say as you walk up to one of the guys and grab the bag from him

"Y/n, I only froze three guys, there were four."

"Yeah there were!"

Someone says, you turn your head to see a guy holding a knife charging to Todoroki. You pull out a feather and use it as a sword.

"Damn it you kid!"

The guy says as he slashes your neck.

"You lowlife thug!"

Todoroki yells as he freezes him. Once he sees he can't move he runs up to you.

"Y/n! Are you okay?"

He puts his hand on your neck, making sure you weren't losing blood.

"I'm fine, it's barely slashed."

"Okay, good, Endeavour knows our location so we finished our part."

He glares daggers at the thiefs. You say police, proheros, and the media appear in seconds.

"Let's go."

He swiftly grabs your wrist, pulling you away from everyone. He opens the car door and you both sit down.

"You did great."

He whispers.

"Thank you, so did you,"

You mumble back. You remove the mask from your face and take a deep breath. You look out the window and see the cars passing by.

You hear a ping and check your phone.

1 new text: Izuku Midoriya

"He sent his location?"

You hear the car door open and see Todoroki run out, you follow close behind.

"It's only a few minutes away, run faster!"

He yells. You both run until you get to an abandoned alley.

"You need to be more specific in your instructions, Midoriya."

He says as he uses a sneak attack. You look from the area you were hiding and see a villain?

Shigaraki never said anything about this.

"Y/n! Tell Endeavour where we are! Go now!"

You nod as you fly to him. You quickly find him and tell him about the situation and the address. You get ready to fly again, but instead of going back, you take a short detour.

"Well, I wasn't aware of our new ally."

You say as you walk up next to Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

"Yeah, apparently Kurogiri wants him on our team."

"Wait, he isn't a part of the LOV?"

"No, Stain is annoying, Damn hero killer."

Hero killer? I've heard that before.

Oi, I need to go."

"Why?"

"I'm a spy, I've gotta act like I'm a hero and crap, I'll see you soon."

You say as you fly back to the location. You look down and see Izuku, Todoroki, Iida, and a pro hero. You pluck out a few feathers and launch them at him, he loses concentration and looks up at you, just enough so that Izuku can get up.

"Look at all these little kids wanting to play hero."

"Yeah, I'll show you what this little kid can-."

You clasp your wing as you fall to the ground.

"Hah, at least this was way easier."

He says as his blade cuts deeper and deeper into your arm.

"YOU SADIST, IZUKU NOW!"

You yell as Midoriya punches him, he lets go of your arm as you clench it, you watch as the blood pours down. You stand up, but watch as the world goes dark.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

You slowly open your eyes, you see white fluorescent lights blind you temporarily. The smell of hand sanitizer and medical wipes filled your nose and you couldn't help but to cough.

"Y/n!"

Midoriya says happily as you slowly adjust your vision to see him.

"Hey Izuku."

You gripped the hospital bed to sit yourself up.

"Are you okay y/n we were worried about you."

Todoroki says.

"What about you! You're all in hospital beds."

"We are all in hospital beds, plus your injuries were the worst out of all of us."

Izuku chuckled.

"Yeah, they hurt pretty bad."

"Oh yeah, you got a couple of calls from someone."

Iida says. You nod and unlock your phone.

Missed call: Pikachu 2.0

Missed call: Purple troll

Missed call: Queen mina

You FaceTime Denki and he immediately answers.

"Y/n! Do you know how worried I was, I almost shortcurited!"

You chuckle a little bit as you smile softly.

"Denki, everyone is okay, even me."

"Are you sure, do you want me to come over? I'm sure I can convince-."

"Denki, I promise I'm fine, thanks for caring."

"Okay, whatever you say chicken wing."

"I miss you, I'll see you soon."

"Okay, please be careful."

"I will, see ya."

You tell him as you wave your hand, covered in bandages and end the call. You decide that it would be easier to text, you were exhausted.

💥Bakusqaud💥

You

Sorry I wasn't able to answer your call Mina,

but I'm doing a lot better now, thank you for caring

Lordexplosionmurder

No one cares

Ur an actual idiot, can't believe u would do that

Alienqueen

Good, you need to be more careful!

Knockoffspiderman

Glad you're okay!

Manliestman

Yeah y/n! You were super brave out there!

You smile as you read the supportive messages flood in, even the ones from Bakugou telling you how stupid you were to get yourself in that situation.

Thanks for caring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 535 34
'๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ช๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™– ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ' ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ...
126K 3.4K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
126K 4.2K 36
*เณƒเผ„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
833K 33.6K 21
โ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...