๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | แดฐแต‰โฟแตโฑ แดทแตƒแตโฑโฟแตƒ...

By gothiickuromii

โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ... More

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž?
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
Prologue

๐ˆ๐—

270 5 3
By gothiickuromii

You throw your things in a backpack.

"Bye y/n, i'll miss you!"

Toga says as she hugs you.

"Yeah, i'll miss you too."
You say back as you hug Toga.

"Get over all this mushy crap, they'll be coming back here every week to give us info."

Shigaraki says as he takes a sip of his drink. You nod.

"I don't wanna leave, but it'll be easier for me to pretend I'm a normal student, plus it seems Endeavour is watching me closely."

You say as you put your sketchbook in your backpack and zip it up.

"I'll see you guys, plus you have my address, if you need something send Toga."
You put on your jacket and put the hoodie over your head.

"Bye guys!"
"See you."

Dabi says as you leave the hideout. You check the address on the slip.

He's still living there?

You think to yourself as you walk to the address. You look up, the weather was amazing, not too warm or cold, and the sun was shining. You puff out your wings and flap them a bit. The bone sticking out still hurts, but you didn't mind. 

Here it is.

You think to yourself before knocking

"Who is it!"

You hear from the other side of the door.

"Um it's y/n."

Hawks opens the door.

"Oh, hey! You should've called me, I could have helped bring your stuff here."

"I don't have a phone."

"Oh, but how did you call me?"

"Friends phone."

You say.

Hawks looks at you just to see you carrying a small backpack. He looked down the street to see if there was any moving truck or some boxes

"Where's your stuff?"

"In my hand?"

You respond confused. He looks at you equally confused.

"Are you going to let me in."
You ask, getting impatient.

"Yeah, here."
He says as he opens the door and you walk in.

"It's changed since the last time you've been here."

He chuckles as he nervously holds his neck

"The last time I was here was 7 years ago, of course it's changed."

You respond. He laughs nervously before saying.

"Your room, I didn't touch it, so it's still pretty childish."

He says as he leads you to your old room. You look at your old room. Your f/C had been painted all over the walls. Toys that haven't been touched for years litter the floor of the room. Your gameboy and pikachu plush sits at your desk. You smile softly, but your memories start flooding you. You remember when your mom and you would visit Hawks. You visited so often that Hawks gave you your own room, your mom and Hawks would play board games on the floor with you, and you all used to train together.

"You know, if you don't like the room, we can redecorate it."

Hawks says, interrupting your thoughts.

"yeah, I might."

You say as you throw your backpack onto the bed.

"Well, I was thinking that us two can go out? It's been a while since we all hung out!"

"You mean me, you, and mom?"

You say coldly.

"Um, yeah. Maybe we could go out and grab some stuff for your room.

He responds nervously.

"Sure, I guess."

Hawks nods as he leaves the room to get ready. You looked in your bag for something to wear, but there was almost nothing besides your UA uniform, a few accessories, night outfit, and that pikachu shirt Denki had bought you yesterday. You decide that the pikachu shirt was the cleanest thing you could wear. As you take out the shirt, the daisy falls out. You quickly grab the daisy and put it into your sketchbook.

Maybe I can use it for an art piece or something.

You think as you put the daisy in the middle of the page. You remember Hawks is probably waiting for you. You grab the shirt and quickly throw it on, including some combat shoes and look for your bunny jacket.

Oh yeah, Denki probably has it.

You think as you leave your room and go downstairs to see Hawks on his phone on the dining table waiting for you.

"Hey, you ready to go!"

He says cheerfully as he stands up. You ignore him and walk out of the door, him following close behind.

"We can first head to the furniture shop, and then maybe we can go to the mall.

You nod as you both walk out of the house.

"The mall is walking distance from here, so i don't think we need to fly anywhere."

He says as he chuckles a bit.

Quickly look down at the ground away from his face.

"You know it's been a while since I last talked to you."

He said, making you jolt your head up.

"Yeah, it has."

"You know, I can take you to that food place at the food court, the one we used to eat at."

You think to yourself for a second, trying to remember which place he was talking about.

"Oh yeah, I remember, the one where mom would always fight with the employees and get free samples."

"Yeah!"

You chuckle to yourself as you remember the memory. 

Holy crap, they kissed me, on the cheek.

Denki thinks as he throws his head into the pillow. He grabs his phone and dials Kirishima's number.

"Hey Kiri, they did it."

"What, who did what?"

"Y/n! They kissed me on the cheek!"

"Wait seriously dude! That's great!"

"Yeah, but what should I do when I see them on Monday."

"Do you like them?"

I pause.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, then tell them how you feel!"

"But, what if they don't like me back."

"They kissed you!"

"On the cheek, plus, they could've just been being nice or something."

"Denki, if you like them, what's the worst that can happen."

"Yeah, I guess, thanks Kiri!"

"Hey, no problem man, just remember to be yourself."

"Okay!"

Denki says as he hangs up the phone. He looks at the bunny jacket draping his gaming chair. He picked it up and examined the white fabric.

Tomorrow, I'll return this jacket to them and then ask them!

"Ah, see kid! We got a few things for your room, plus I have a surprise for you!"

Hawks says as he holds most of the bags.

"You know I can carry some of those for you Hawks."

"Hawks? what happened to 'uncle Kei'?"

He asks, genuinely confused.

"I, just haven't seen you in a while, I forgot."

He nods, and gives you a few of the small bags as you two walk back home. You sigh as you open the door to his house. He sets the bags on the dining table.

"Y/n, come here."

You sit down at the dining table as he pulls out something from his pocket.

"A phone?"

You ask him as you grab the box in his phone.

"Yeah, you mentioned how you didn't have one, and I wanted to make sure, at least I can keep track of you."

You look down at the phone and then back at him.

"Thanks Uncle Kei."

You smile at him. He smiles back.

It's the first time I've seen them smile at me.

"Anyways, I've seen you hanging around that blonde kid, is he your boyfriend or something."

You look up blushing at the thought of Denki being your boyfriend.

"No, he's just a friend, we've barely known each other for that long anyway."

You say as the grip on the phone box gets tighter. You really liked him, but you know you couldn't.

He would be heartbroken if he learned if I was a villain, he would think I was using him.

"Oh, okay. But I just wanted to let you know, if you got a boyfriend, they gotta check with me."

You roll your eyes as you get up from the chair, and grab the bags for your room.

"Yeah sure, I'll see you tomorrow."

Hawks watches as you walk upstairs to your room. He walks to the hallway littered with photos of him and his sister hung up on the wall, one being their first day of school, one of them was when him and sister were fighting. He wiped a tear streaming down his cheek.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 3.5K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
197K 12.3K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
91.8K 3.5K 17
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
7.4K 315 5
"ษช สœแด€แด›แด‡ สแดแดœ, แด…แด‡ษดแด‹ษช แด‹แด€แดษชษดแด€ส€ษช." "ษช สœแด€แด›แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›แดแด, ส/ษด สŸ/ษด." โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ž. ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐™จ๐™ค...