๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | แดฐแต‰โฟแตโฑ แดทแตƒแตโฑโฟแตƒ...

By gothiickuromii

โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ... More

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž?
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
Prologue

๐•๐ˆ

288 5 9
By gothiickuromii

You walk into the break room. 

Cant believe what Denki and Mineta tried to pull off, weirdos

"Oh, hey y/n I'm sorry, I was just leaving."

Izuku says as he grabs his backpack and quickly walks past you. You walk up to the table he was sitting at and saw a notebook, laying on the table. You look at it and open it to a random page. You look and see Bakugo Katsuki plastered on the page. The page was filled with his strengths, weaknesses, fighting style, costume style and more.

Damn! You hit the jackpot.

You slip the book into your backpack.

I'll make a copy of this and give it to the LOV, it looks like he takes very precise notes.

You thought to yourself.

Wait, does that mean?

You grab and open the book and flip to the table of contents.

"Page 28: Y/n L/n."

You flip through the page and see your name written on the top. You scan the page and read the notes.

"Y/n L/n, a transfer/new student to UA (let in on recommendations), they originally came from (insert place). Came after the incident at USJ. Their quirk is oddly similar to Hawks. I wonder if they're related.

Quirk: Wings, after watching them in the obstacle course, it looks like they possess the exact quirk as Hawks. I wonder if they can also telepathically control the movement of every individual feather like him too.

Strengths: they are able to make quick decisions, they are also great at dodging attacks and seem very observant. I haven't seen them engage in hand to hand combat yet, so I have nothing to say about it yet.

Weaknesses: it looks like their wings have been either severely burned or something that happened at birth. It limits their ability to fly faster, and causes their wings to bleed and hurt if they don't stop after their wings limit.

Costume: haven't seen it yet, but a skintight costume would be the best option, if they would like to stay weightless in the air.

Other notes: Aizawa Sensei said that they were let in because of their two quirks, but it seems that they only use one of them. No one has seen their second one and I am rather intrigued why they don't use it. They also aren't very social, besides Denki and Kirishima. Their bone sticks out of their wing, I've never seen a wing bone before.

Damn, this really is thorough.

You think as you close the notebook and throw it back in your backpack. You walk out to kirishima and sit next to him.

"Who's fighting who?"

You ask him.

"It's Denki and someone from class 1B, you came just in time. Denki was looking for you, he wanted you to wish him luck."

You nod as you look out and see Denki and a very pretty girl with green vines as hair.

You watch him as he stares at the girl.

"And now, Ibara Shiozaki and Denki Kaminari!"

"What do you say we go out after this? I can buy you food and comfort you after your loss."

Ibara looks at him confused.

"Cause this is going to be over in two seconds honey!"

He gets his quirk ready, the electricity bouncing off his body.

"One point three million volts!"

He says as his electricity goes crazy.

Ibara turns around and uses her vines as a way to protect herself from getting shocked.

She grabs him using his vines and immobilizes him.

"The winner is Shiozaki!"

Midnight exclaims

"Damn, that idiot."

You mumble under your breath.

"Guess he really was right, that match was over in under two seconds."

A blonde hair boy says.

"Well, my fist will be in your face faster."

You say as you stand up.

"Well, looks like a little birdie won't stop with their smart mouth."

You hear shinsou say from behind the blonde hair boy.

"YOU LITTLE-."

You say as you try to get closer to him.

You're startled as you feel something covering your mouth.

"Let's go."

You hear a voice say behind you.

You look and see Ojiro lead you out of the bleachers and into the break room.

"What was that for, I was about to beat his-."

You say as you ball up your fist and throw it up in the air

"I need to talk to you."

He says and you lower your hand down.

"You're facing Shinsou, in the hand to hand combat match, correct?"

You nod.

"Well, I just thought I should let you know. I think he has some type of mental quirk."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, in the cavalry battle, he asked me something and I responded, and I don't remember anything after that until someone bumped into me."

"It seems that if you respond to him he can control your mind and it won't break until someone else bumps into you, waking you up."

You nod quietly.

"I just wanted to let you know, so please be careful."

He says as he stands up.

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

You say as you pat his shoulder.

Someone with a quirk like that, shouldn't they be in class 1A?

You think to yourself as you leave the break room and sit down next to Denki in the bleachers.

"Hey? Where were you, their starting the Uraraka and Bakugos match."

"Sorry, I was busy."

You say as you look down at your feet.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just."

You gulp

"Just a little nervous."

You say as you giggle a bit. You're a little startled as he grabs your shoulder and smiles at you.

"You'll do great! I know it!"

He says as he cups your cheeks. You feel a blush coming on and quickly grab his hands and give them back to him. You look back at the match as you hear people booing. You see pieces of the floor floating in the sky.

"There's no way he can win."

You mutter.

You watch as Ururaka lets go of the gravity. You look at Bakugo as he takes his hands and blows the boulders away.

"What the-."

You say to Denki. Ururaka falls to the ground.

"Is she okay?"

Denki asks as midnight walks onto the field.

"She is unable to get up, the winner of the match is Bakugo Katsuki!"

You look up the leaderboard screen.

"Next match: Y/n L/n and Hitoshi Shinsou."

You get up and feel Denki grab your wrist.

"Where are you going?"

He asks.

"It's my turn, I'm up next."

"Oh well."

He says as he stands up. He quickly zaps your forehead and says.

"Good luck!"

As he walks away.

"You're lucky you didn't fight me, I would've beat you to a pulp!"

You yell at him.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"From the hero course it's y/n l/n!"

Present mic yells across the stadium

"And from General studies, Hitoshi Shinsou!"

You get onto the field and look at Shinsou. You look back at Ojiro and he gives you a smile. You smile back until you hear Shinsou say something.

"You know, I've always wanted to know what happened to your wings."

You look at him, ready to say something, but stop yourself.

"You win by getting your opponent out of bounds, but you can also win by making your opponent say "I give up!"

"I give up? That monkey was going on about his pride earlier, if you know what you want your future to hold, you can't worry about what other people think."

"Get ready and begin!"

You look back up at him with eyes full of rage.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT OJIRO THAT-."

You froze.

"Damn it! Even after I told them!"

"Y/n is frozen and the match has just begun!"

You look at him, grin and wink at you.

"You've been quite the pleasure. Now I could make you run, but I want to salvage this moment, so won't you be a dear and walk out of bounds?"

Your feet move without you wanting to.

Oh crap, no what the heck! Ojiro even warned me too. I'm such an idiot.

"Well, that was an uneventful fight."

Shinsou says as he puts his hand behind his neck.

Damn it, why won't you stop!

You mentally scold yourself.

"Y/n!"

You hear from the stands. You recognize the voice.

Denki?

"Oh no, kid!"

Hawks says as he watches you slowly walk towards out of bounds.

No, no, no stop! The league of villains is counting on me, Denki, Ojiro, they're all counting on me!

You try as hard as you can to move but you can't. You're forced to do what Shinsou says. You to keep walking until-

"Ah-."

You say as you clench your wing. You stop right in front of the bounds line. You move your hands up and down. You can move again?

"Woah, it seems that they were disrupted by Shinsous mind control because the pain of their wings brought them back to reality."

Deku says.

"Yes! Go y/n!"

Denki cheers.

"I need to write this down!"

He says as he looks for his book. Shinsou looks back around to you.

"What! But I brainwashed you-."

"Well it didn't work!"

You say as you pull out a few feathers, and throw them at him.

He dodges them and tries to punch you. You grab his wrist and look him dead in the eyes.

"Are you okay?"

You ask him.

"What the hell?"

He says.

"Are you sure?"

You ask him as you look him in the eyes.

His eyes suddenly turn into a pitch black color, and he falls onto the floor, crying.

You sit down next to him and pat his back.

"Now, now, you're okay."

You say as you pat his head a few times as he cries into his arm.

"Now, why don't you say you give up, so you can cry without all these people watching you."

You whisper to him. He looks up at you and nods.

"I give up!"

He says, his voice ringing through the stadium.

"Good."

You say as you snap your fingers, his eyes going back to regular.

"And y/n l/n wins!"

"What happened?"

He says as he rubs his head.

You look at him and giggle.

"You're not the only one here with a mental quirk."

You clasp your wings.

They were bleeding, bad.

"Let's get them to recovery girl!"

Midnight says

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

You felt someone wake you.

"Hey chicken wing!"

Denki says as he pats your head.

"What did I say about calling me that?"

You ask him.

"I'm sorry, but you got healed, recovery girl told me it was a minor wound, plus it's almost time for your and Bakugos match."

He says. You sulk under the covers.

"Do I have too, I mean did you see what power move he used on Uraraka, he has literal explosions and I have some feathers."

"I mean, you also have the mental quirk, the one that made Shinsou go all crybaby."

You look at him.

"Oh crap, did I use that quirk, in front of everyone?"

You say as you look down at your hands.

"Yeah! It was pretty badass, if I do say so myself."

Crap, this won't be good back at base.

"Anyways, you should've seen the Izuku and Todorokis match, it was insane!"

Denki continues

You get out of the hospital bed and walk out, Denki following behind you.

"Hey, Bakugos tough, but I know you can handle it, plus, you got this handsome dude cheering you on!"

You laugh as you walk away from him.

"Thanks, I'll see you on the first place podium!"

You say as you walk out to the stadium.

"Match two of the semifinals, Y/n l/n vs Bakugo Katsuki!"

You get your wings ready, they feel good as new.

"Those wings are so annoying!"

Bakugo says as he tries to punch you.

You pull out a feather and use it as a sword, and you use your wings to shield yourself from his explosions.

"Damn it!"

He attacks your wings and makes them weaker.

You fly up and try to use your feathers as bullets, trying to hit him, but he blows up each and every one.

"This is getting boring!"

He yells as he uses a big explosion to make you fall.

"God damn it!"

You yell as he grabs you and pins you on the ground. His knee pressing harder and harder on your burnt wing.

"GOD, GET OFF MY DAMN WING!"

You yell in pain.

"THEN SAY YOU GIVE UP."

You hesitate, but the pain was way too much to bear.

"Fine, damn it, I give up!"

"Y/n gives up, Bakugo wins!"

Midnight yells.

You get up, and bow.

"Good game."

You say, he looks back at you.

"Yeah, whatever you were super weak, I'm surprised you even made it this far."

You look at him.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, but you won't win next time."

You say as you leave the field.

"Hey! Great job y/n!"

Denki and Kirishima wait on the bleachers.

"Thanks, I could've done better though."

You nervously giggle to yourself.

"You did great! You lasted longer than me at least."

Denki says as he grabs your arm.

"C'mon we have to watch Bakugos and Todorokis match!"

He says as he leads you next to him, you both sit down. You rest your head on his shoulder. You were so tired. He looked down at you and blushed, you looked so cute.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"No, this isn't fair!"

Bakugo yelled.

"Bakugo Katsuki is the winner!"

Midnight yells.

The top three winners were Bakugo in first place, Todoroki in second, and you in third.

"Great job young y/n."

All Might says as he places the bronze medal around your neck.

"You will be a great hero, just work on your stamina."

You nod.

"Thank you for this."

You say as you bow.

As all might placed the medals on Todoroki and Bakugo, you could feel your mom standing right next to you.

"Love you mom."

You whisper to yourself.

As you walk off the podium and to Denki, he hugs you.

"See I told you! You did great."

"Thanks Denki."

You say as you hug back.

"Oh yeah, I have something for you!"

He says as he looks through his backpack.

"I know you said you didn't have a phone, and so I was looking around my house for an old flip phone or something, but instead I found these!"

He holds out two walkie talkies in front of you. One yellow and one white, with daisies imprinted on it.

He hands you the white one.

"I picked this one cause it matches your wings!"

He says as you take it out from his hands.

"Thanks Denki."

You say to him.

He looks at you and smiles.

"Anytime!"

You walk out of the stadium, it's been a long day, and all you want is to sleep.

"Y/n?"

You hear someone say, you turn around to see Hawks.

"What do you want?"

You scowl. He hands you a piece of paper.

"My address and phone number. I know that you're living with your friend right now, so if you want to live with your family instead, my door is always open."

He says. You look at the slip and stuff it in your pocket.

"Yeah, I'll think about it."

You say as you walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 12.2K 101
โ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ. โž โžผ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
478K 28.1K 20
โ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 02/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ.๐˜ˆ...
126K 3.4K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
67.1K 1.8K 75
โ™ก๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ช...