After everything that happene...

By twilightpomelo

2 Weeks after finding out about the bet. Tessa finds out that she is pregnant with Hardin's baby. Does she te... More

Part 1
Chapter 1- prologue
Chapter 2- I miss her
Chapter 3- What?!
Chapter 4- She misses me?
Chapter 5- Shit
Chapter 6- You're what?
Chapter 7- Morning Sickness
Chapter 8- Goodnight
Chapter 9- baby gifts
Chapter 10- Apartment Hunting
Chapter 11- WELCOME TO NEW YORK CITY!
Chapter 12- A penthouse?
Chapter 13- this is home.
Chapter 14- I'm sorry. WHAT?
Chapter 15- 20 weeks
Chapter 16- Gender reveal
Chapter 17- broken water
Chapter 18- Labour
Chapter 19- Announcements
Chapter 20- DNR papers
Chapter 21- Nightmares (MIX)
Chapter 22- Horny as fuck
Chapter 23- Not again
Chapter 24- I can't be
Chapter 25- First Appointment.
Chapter 26- What are you doing here?
Chapter 27- Hardin Help me! (Mix)
Chapter 28- first's
Chapter 29- a couple of 1-year-olds
Chapter 30- Leaving the family behind.
Chapter 31- the last 24 hours
Chapter 32- New Orleans
Chapter 33- March 14
Chapter 34- Em
Chapter 35- back to hell
Chapter 36- a year without him.
Chapter 37- A year without her
Chapter 38- 2 years without him
Chapter 39- 2 years without her.
New Character Update
Chapter 40- 10 years later
Chapter 41-Home
Chapter 43-30 minutes or less
Chapter 44- An Explanation.
Part 2
Chapter 45- one chance left
Chapter 46- Brothers Bond
Chapter 47- Sisterly love
Chapter 48- A father-son trio
Chapter 49- A father-daughter duo
Chapter 50- An Adopted Mother
Chapter 51- A love that cannot be broken
Chapter 52- My family is yours
Chapter 53- Behind bars
Chapter 54- Unfolding
Chapter 55- Love or Family?
Part 3
Chapter 56-Homecoming

Chapter 42- you are not my father

519 23 2
By twilightpomelo

*Audens POV*

I am woken from my nap with Emery dragging me out of bed. "Dude wakes the fuck up," she said. "Good morning to you too," I say sarcastically. "I think I found our dad," she says very seriously.

I don't know how to respond so I simply say "Huh" She rolls her eyes. "I went on Instagram and saw a profile named @/adrianjones-scott." I cut her off. "just cause someone has the same last name as us does not mean that's our long-lost brother." she hits me with a pillow. "let me finish." I mumble under my breath. "that's what she said" She just glared at me. "ANYWAY, his bio says 'son of famous author Hardin Scott' I clicked on his profile and saw some baby picture of when we were born. you know the one that is on the wall in the hallway." I stand there dumbfounded. "Don't tell Mom, and especially don't tell Elle." She nods and walks back into her room.

*Elena's POV*

"Emery, can I borrow a jacket of yours?" She nods and I head to her closet. I pick a jacket, and as I am heading out I notice Emery looked upset. "You good?" I ask. She nods. "Yea I'm fine." I nod and walk out the door. She is one hundred percent not fine. She keeps all her emotions buried until one day she snaps. I walk into Auden's room to see if he knows what's wrong with Emery. I knock and he tells me to come in. I sit on his bed while he's at his desk. "DO you know what's wrong with Emery?" He looks at me and just sighs. "No," I nod and walk out. I need to talk to my mom about this cause this is some weird-ass shit.

I walk into my mom's room and see she is laying in bed reading 'wuthering heights' "Mom?" I say, she opens the covers indicating she wants me to lay down with her. "What's up, bug?" Bug, the nickname I have had for years over my fascination with them. She turned over so now she is facing me.  I lay next to her and do what I do every time I lay next to my mom. I start to trace her face with my finger, staring at her eyebrows to end at her collarbone.

"Do you know what's wrong with Emery?" She looks at me confused."No, why do you think there is something wrong with her?" She questions "I asked for her jacket, and I noticed she looked upset. I didn't get close but it looked as if she was crying. And well it is Emery and well she never cries. So I thought I would come to talk to you then you can go talk to her." She nods.

She reaches the door of her room when there is a knock at the door.

*Tessa's POV*

I hear a knock at the door, I go to open it and see a person I have not seen in 12 years.

It's Hardin, I look behind him and see a boy around the age of 11. Is that his son?

"Hi," he says scratching his eyebrow. I hear the stairs creaking followed by Emery saying "Whos at the door?" She opens the door for her to see.

*Emerys POV*

He's here

He came back

The missing piece in my life, My father is back.

As I stand there looking at him I realize how much I look like him. The hair, the eyes, the lips, fuck even the nose. He tries to get a word in, but I don't let him I jump into his arms and hug him. He is taken back at first but eventually, he hugs me back. "You came back for us," I say. "I did, I came back. I promised you." I am sobbing into my dad's neck.

We are still standing there when Auden comes rushing down the stairs. "MOM EMERY IS HURT. I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT, CALL IT A TWIN THING I DONT CARE BUT I FEEL LIKE SHE IS HURT," I giggle.

"Auden I'm fine." He puts me down. Once he sees who is outside, he drops his phone and hugs him. "I didn't think I would ever meet you," Auden says truthfully. "You kids look so big, and Emery you look so beautiful, and Auden you look so handsome."

My dad just called me beautiful, that is all I have ever wanted. Elena comes around the corner and sees everyone crying. "What in the world is happening? Why is everyone crying?" She looks at him. "Hi, Elena." He says. "How do you know my name?" She questions. "Elena this is our dad." She goes pale. "No, Zach is my dad." My dad looks at my mom. "Who's Zach?" "Elle Zach is just a family friend." My mom reaches for her hand, and she pushes it away. "I know, but he was more of a father figure than he ever was- YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!" "ELLE!" My mom, me, and Auden yell.

I look over at my dad, and he is crying. I go over to him and hug him again. "Give her time, she doesn't do well with change and well this is a big one," I whisper in his ear. Elena runs into her room and shuts the door.

*Hardin's POV*

My own flesh and blood hate me. I feel someone tug on my arm and see Adrian standing there very awkwardly. "Tessa, I want you to meet someone- I pull him from behind me. The second I do they stand there shocked- This is my other son Adrian."

Instead of judging him, or even me. Tessa hugs him. "Welcome to the family!" She says. "I've always wanted a brother," Auden says. Emery hugs him after Tessa lets go.

We walk into the house and I see a bunch of photos of Emery, Auden, and Elena. "What's your name? How old are you? What do you like doing?" Emery asks bombarding Adrian with questions. "My name is Adrian, I'm 10, and I like skateboarding, I like photography. stuff like that." Auden's face lights up. "I actually had plans to go to a skatepark in a couple of hours, and I have an extra skateboard I can let you borrow If you want to come?" Adrian looks at me. "Can I go, Dad?" He asks. I nod. "Here we can hang out in my room," Auden says. Adrian looks at me for reassurance. I nod.

"I'm going to talk to Elena," Emery says walking out of the room.

*Tessa's POV*

I grab Hardin's hand and lead him into my room. We sit on the bed, in comfortable silence before he breaks it. "I've missed you," He says with his head down. That's all it takes before I stand up and lock the door.

I walk back over to him and straddle his lap. Our lips connect his hands on my hips. I slowly start grinding. He lays me down, so now he is on top. He lifts up my shirt, looking up at me for consent. Even after all these years he still makes sure I am comfortable. I nodded giving him permission. He slowly takes off my pants, along with my panties. Once I am left in a bra he comes back up and our lips connect for a second time.

"I need you, do you need me too?" He questions pulling away from the kiss. "Yes, I need to feel you inside of me." He nods and pulls off his shirt, along with his jeans and boxers. His rock-hard dick springs to life when he pulls his boxers down. He spreads my legs and dips his head between them. He licks my folds before talking his thumb and rubbing my clit. I moan louder than expected, I cover my mouth with my hand. He takes two fingers and fingers me to no end. His thumb still rubbing my clit. I whimper. I feel the pressure in my stomach. "Fuck-im-im going to come." His tongue replaces his thumb. "Come for me, love" I oblige, my legs shaking feeling like they are not going to stop. I completely let go.

He comes back to me and lays next to me. My turn. I get on my knees, licking the precum off his tip. Which earns me a groan. I slowly start bobbing my head up and down, His hands form a makeshift ponytail, and starts throat-fucking me. "Love-you-you have to stop if- if you don't want me to come in your mouth." He states. I continue. I feel his seed spill into my mouth. Some coming out of my mouth. I take him out of my mouth, wiping the sides.

He flips us over again, so he is on top. "Fuck, I don't have a condom." He says getting ready to get up. I grab his arm. "Im on birth control." He nods. He positions his tip with my entrance. He slowly thrusts into me. I moan into our kiss. He stops for a second letting me readjust to his size. I open my legs a little wider, and he thrusts back into me. The sound of our skin coming together as he thrusts into me. His thrust going faster, and rougher. With one hand he has his hands around my neck and the other on my thigh.

"Im not going to last long," He says. "Are you going to come with me?" He asks. I don't answer, as I am focussing on not moaning loudly. "mhm, Yes" I manage to croak out. He throws my Left leg over his shoulder. He thrust back into me going in deeper. "Fuck," I am close, and his throbbing dick is telling me he is too. "Let go." With his thumb, he starts rubbing my clit in a circular motion. He takes his hand off of my neck and flicks my hard nipple. "Come with me," That's all I needed; I come over his cock, and he spills inside of me. I moan loudly letting the orgasmic feeling wash over me. He slumps over me.

He pulls out and sits next to me on the bed. We sit in silence before he gets up and changes back into his clothes.

I stand up and wince. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod. "It's been a while since I last had sex." He smirks, I playfully roll my eyes. I change and sit back on my bed.

"I think we should talk." He says. I nod. "I still love you, Tessa. and if you would let me I want to be in your's and my kid's life. I want us to start our relationship again." He says.

I sigh. "I want you to be back in the kid's life, but as of right now I don't want a relationship. I still love you. I always will, and always have. Just as of right now, can we not jump into a relationship, to focus on our kids. All four of them." He nods and smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.5K 101
Kristina has looked forward to college for years. Under her parents direction, she's always been religious with sticking her nose in a book and getti...
6.8K 215 6
Tessa Young and Hardin Scott had finally gotten their happy ending after two long years apart. They were eager to start the family that they'd been d...
134K 5.2K 189
Hardin Scott has been madly in love with Tessa Young since the moment he first laid eyes on her, but there's no way she could ever see him as anythin...
55.1K 2K 29
3 weeks ago Tessa found out about the bet,but now she has found out she is pregnant,Fast forward 1 year Tessa's daughter is now 1 years old and is na...