Danny Phantom X Oc- The Outca...

By AnimeMavy

Her name is Aero. Her father was born into a family of famous engineers and researchers. He grew up, knowing... More

The Move
Mystery Meat
Parental Bonding
One of a Kind
Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
Splitting Images
What You Want
Prisoners of Love
My Brother's Keeper
Shades of Gray
Fanning the Flames
Teacher of the Year
Fright Night
13
Public Enemies
Lucky in Love
Life Lessons
The Million Dollar Ghost
Control Freaks
Memory Blank
Pirate Radio
Reign Storm
Doctor's Disorders
The Ultimate Enemy
Identity Crisis
The Visit
Secret Weapons
Micro Management
Flirting With Disaster
Beauty Marked
Double Cross My Heart
Kindred Spirits
The Fright Before Christmas
King Tuck
Masters of All Time
Reality Trip
Eye for an Eye
Infinite Realms
Girl's Night Out
Torrent of Terror
The Birth of the Half-Ghost
Family Drama
Urban Jungle
Identity Swap

The Fenton Menace

1K 14 3
By AnimeMavy

The Fenton RV is speeding and swerving on a cliff side road of a desert area. Jack is driving furiously while drinking soda from a hat. Maddie is sitting, looking excited. In the back, Jazz is  sitting there, with a death grip on the seat. No Danny.

Jazz sways with the vehicle as it drives haphazardly.

As the RV moves, it misses several ecto-blasts that were aimed towards it. Jazz pops her head out of the back window.

She gasps as the RV narrowly misses several more ecto-blasts.

"Guys! Pay attention to the road!" Jazz yells to her parents.

In the front, her parents had the stereo blasting music on maximum volume.

"What?!"

An ecto blast hits rear wheels, making the car lose traction on one side. Jack swerves. Jazz runs up to the front of the RV.

Jack, Jazz and Maddie look out the front window and see Danny, in ghost form, blasting at absolutely nothing and being dragged around  by nothing as well.

Danny grunts as he fights the invisible force. Then he accidentally blasts right at the RV. Something grabs his leg and flings him around. Danny frees himself and blasts at the canyon walls next to the road the RV is driving on. Rocks begin to fall.

Danny is falling uncontrollably towards the RV.

Jack, Jazz and Maddie shout together.

"Look out!"

Cut to several days before, on a typical Fenton family outing.

The family was in the Fenton sub-aquatic vehicle, on the water.

"Nothing like spending quality family time with the people you love."

Maddie pushes a button and the display says DIVE. The vehicle quickly drops underwater. Jack is driving with Maddie next to him, Danny and Jazz in the back seats. Danny is sitting there, nervously, while Jazz looks bored.

"And by quality time you mean hunting down ghosts in a sub-aquatic death trap?"

"You betcha Jazzypants! Whether it's air land or sea, I won't stop until we capture a ghost and tear it apart. Molecule by molecule." Jack exclaims.

Danny looks down, sadly. He turns to look outside the window and gasps.

"Danny? You okay?" Jazz questions.

Danny turns to her.

"Who me? I'm swell."

Danny looks back out the window.

"Every single molecule of me."

Danny is looking out at Youngblood's ship, right where he left it, stuck at the bottom of water; ghost shield still active.

"I just don't think that we should...go in there."

Jack completely overlooks what he says.

"Go in there?"

Jack pushes the controls forward quickly.

"Good idea Danny!"

"What?"

Danny grips his seat as he shouts;

"NO!"

The sub goes into an opening in the side of the ship. Jack and Maddie are happily looking around at the sunken ship, while Jazz is sitting there; extremely bored.

Danny is gripping his seat and looking nervous/scared. He looks outside the window and gasps.

"Don't you see it?"

Danny visibly shakes and points his finger outside. Jazz looks at him, confused.

"How can you not see it? Ghost!"

"A ghost?!"

Jack looks back to where Danny is.

"That I can tear apart molecule by molecule?!"

Jack jumps out of his seat and pounces off of the back of it towards the back of the vehicle.

"Where?!"

Jack and Maddie rush over to stand next to Danny. They eagerly look out the window and see absolutely nothing. Jack, Jazz, and Maddie all look around, finding nothing.

"Hey."

"There's no ghost out there."

Danny turns around to face his parents, scared, as he motions to the window. Jazz raises an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Very funny son. Save it for April Fool's Day, huh."

Danny, still tense, runs to the front of the sub.

"Hey!"

"Look out!"

Danny sits in the driver's seat and takes over the controls.

"Danny, what are you doing?!" Jazz exclaims.

Danny pushes a button and the display says 'Emergency'. The inside lights turn red. 6 arms pop out of the vehicle and start blasting in every direction everywhere. Green lasers hit all over the empty ship, blasting holes in the wood.

Danny is still panicking at the wheel as he starts driving. He makes a sharp turn and navigates the sub out of the pirate ship. Jack, Jazz and Maddie are all flung to the back of the vehicle.

"Danny, there's no ghost out there." Maddie says, as she stands.

"Are you people blind?!"

The ship collapses, and as it does the ghost shield.

"We have to get out of here!"

The  sub flies out of the water and while in mid-air, it transforms into a speedboat. In the back; Jack, Jazz and Maddie look angrily at Danny. Maddie reaches over and grabs Danny, pulling him out of the seat.

"Danny, get away from the controls!"

Maddie holds onto Danny's shoulders. Jack, Jazz and Maddie look angrily at him.

"What's with you? Hunting down ghosts that aren't there is dad's job."

Jazz points to her dad.

"Yeah. What she said."

Jack blinks and he realizes what he agreed to. Danny walks over to one of the windows.

"But he was there. I-I saw him. Why couldn't you?"

Later that day, Danny's parents had him strapped to a metal table, spinning around on the ceiling; screaming, his face and hair flying around.

"Just a little longer, sweetie."

"Don't you worry son. We'll spin the crazy out of you in no time." Jack says, confidently.

He pushes a button on a remote and the table comes to a stop. It lowers down to the ground. Danny is shaking, his hair sticking up, with bags under his eyes.

"I'm not crazy!"

Jazz sighs.

"So as usual its up to me..."

The next day, Jazz is walking down the hall in school and is about to turn the corner. But she gasps and steps back to hide behind the wall.

Danny is walking down the hallway, carrying his books. He stops to put them in his locker, when Aero walks up to him.

"Danny? You okay? You look a little-"

Danny turns around, quickly.

"Crazy?"

He's visibly shaking.

"Don't say crazy!"

Danny clasps his hands and scans the hallway, shaking. Aero blinks with concern.

"I was gonna say you look a little tired..."

Aero walks closer and rubs his cheek.

"Jeez, look at your hair and the bags under your eyes. Did your parents strap you to a table or something?"

He gives her a look.

"Omg they did. Also why do you think you're crazy?"

Danny sighs.

"I-I think I'm starting to see ghosts when there aren't any ghosts."

Aero gives him a look.

"During your family outing?"

He nods. Aero runs her chin.

"Now, that's concerning."

Sam and Tucker walk over.

"Hey Danny. How many times has this happened to you? You need to sneak away and go ghost but you're stuck with your family."

"Uh. More than a little. Um a lot lately." Danny replies.

"Then do I have good news for you. Now you can throw away all those tired old excuse with this: The Tucker Foley Alibi-o-matic."

Tucker holds up an mp3 player. Aero and Danny blink at him.

"Oh just wait." Sam remarks.

"Just set it behind closed doors and presto! You're home asleep."

The word snoring appears on the mp3 display and actual snoring plays.

"But wait, there's more."

"Does there have to be?" Aero questions.

"There's head cold."

The mp3 sneezes and coughs.

"And my specialty."

Tucker pushes a button on the mp3 player and it makes a fart noise. Danny grabs the mp3 player.

"Now how much would you pay?"

"To make it stop?" Sam mocks.

Then the bell rings.

"I never thought I'd say this but thank heavens. Class."

Sam grabs Tucker's arm and drags him away. Tucker screams in surprise. After a pause, Danny and Aero were also gonna walk to their class. But then Danny turns around and assuming a fighting stance.

"You!"

Aero looks and sees an empty hallway.

"Danny....there's no one there."

He turns to her. Jazz looks at them from afar.

"But he's right there! Come on, Aero!"

"I-I don't see anything."

Danny grumbles and turns back to nothing.

"I might not have been able to do anything last time."

Danny runs off down the hallway.

"But this time I'm going..."

He bumps into Jazz. Aero walks over.

"going...."

"Nowhere but back to class." Jazz remarks.

"You...don't see anything?"

"Just a little brother who's looking nuttier by the second with his concerned girlfriend."

Danny and Aero blink, blushing.

"How you-"

"You guys are pretty obvious. I figured it out quickly."

Danny looks at Aero, with a smile.

"Told ya."

"Yeah, yeah."

Danny resumes running past Jazz. But she grabs his arm to stop him.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Wherever I want."

Danny shakes off Jazz's hand.

"What are you? The hall monitor?"

"Danny, let's just get to class." Aero suggests.

Jazz folds her arms.

"I'm your hall monitor, Danny. And there's no place you can go that I can't follow you."

"Really?"

Danny pushes open a door behind him and walks inside. Jazz attempts to follow, but the door slams in her face, showing the sign for the boys bathroom. Aero walks next to her.

"Except there."

Jazz crosses her arms, defeated.

"Saw that coming. I'm heading to class."

Aero walks away as there is a flash of bright light behind the door, signaling that Danny had transformed. Jazz hears a bunch of fighting noises from inside.

Mr. Lancer walks past and stops to talk to Jazz.

"If that's your brother making all those noises in there I suggest he get a little more fiber in his diet."

He walks away.

Danny flies through the bathroom door out into the hallway. He punches at the air a few times before charging up ecto-blasts. He blindly shoots ecto-blasts in all directions, destroying corkboards, trash cans, lights and lockers. Danny, frustrated, makes a move to grab something and flies upwards through the ceiling. Jazz stands there in the destroyed hallway, looking terrified. A piece of ceiling falls down in front of her.

Later; Jazz makes her whole family meet up in the lab. Danny, Jack and Maddie all shout at the same time.

"A camping trip?!"

"Studies show that connecting with nature has a calming effect on troubled teens."

"Are there any studies on the calming effect of big sisters minding their own business?!"

Danny flinches as something hits his arm. He turns to yell at whatever hit him.

"Quit it!"

Danny turns around to see Jack, Jazz and Maddie looking at him, skeptically. Jack and Maddie look at Jazz.

"See? This toxic home environment is making him a nervous wreck."

Danny's hair is a mess and his eye is twitching.

"He needs a normal family outing. One that has nothing to do with ghosts."

"Will you stop talking about me like I'm not here?!"

Something hits behind Danny's back, nudging him forward. He turns around to yell at it.

"And will you stop poking me?!"

"I don't know Jazz, honey. Sure Danny seems a little high strung, but I'm sure it's nothing we can't work out here."

Maddie glances apprehensively at Danny.

Danny is still shaking. Something slaps him from behind and he quickly turns to face it, fists clenched and ready to fight. He looks around and runs to a bench to grab an ecto-gun. He aims it at the ceiling.

"Back off punk!"

Danny fires the weapon all over the lab. Jack, Jazz and Maddie jump for cover behind some boxes. They pop up to look at Danny, who is standing in the middle of the lab. Debris everywhere, burns on the walls, and smoke covering the ceiling. Danny continues to scan the room for the invisible ghost.

"I'll pack the sleeping bags."

"And I'll get the ghost hunting equipment."

Jazz and Maddie stare at Jack.

"And by ghost hunting equipment I mean, uh, the-the other sleeping bags!"

"I invited the Elkins to join us too." Jazz adds on.

Danny turns to Jazz and gives her a look.

That weekend; Jack, Jazz and Maddie are standing outside the Fenton RV. Jack is wearing his camping clothes and a soda drinking hat. Maddie is wearing her camping clothes too. Jazz has a  a remote control around her neck, which is for the RV.

Maddie hops into the car. Jack goes to follow her, but is stopped by Jazz. She reaches into the front pocket of his overalls and pulls out a device. Jack looks nervously as she pushes a button and the small box turns into a giant magnet.

"It's a...waffle iron?"

Jack looks at Jazz and puts his hands in his pocket, dejected, and walks into the RV.

Jazz pushes the off button on the RV weapons control device around her neck. Danny, Sam and Tucker are standing on the sidewalk. Danny is shaking and whimpering.

"Danny, you gonna be okay?"

"I don't know. What if Jazz is right? What if I am going nuts?"

"You're not going nuts. We believe you. Even if every single other person you know doesn't." Tucker remarks.

Sam shoots Tucker a look. Danny smiles at his friends. Jazz walks up behind him and puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Okay little brother. Time to go."

Danny turns around, resumes shaking, and walks to the RV. Jazz watches him walk off then turns to Sam and Tucker.

"And you two. Leave him alone this weekend, okay? He needs to relax."

"Jazz,  I know you've got Danny's best interest at heart. Especially since you invited the Elkins to join you guys. But don't even think you can tell us what to do." Sam replies.

Danny continues walking on the sidewalk. He stops and gasps. Danny runs up to the end of the sidewalk and looks back & forth down the street.

Jazz, Sam, and Tucker look at Danny. Jazz gasps as Danny shouts into the air.

"Yeah! You better run! I see you again I am gonna tear you..."

Danny turns around and sees Jazz, Sam, & Tucker.

"You didn't see anything, did you?"

Jazz, Sam, & Tucker look at him, concerned,  and shake their heads.

"But..."

Jazz, Sam and Tucker walk up to Danny.

"They were right there....."

Danny points behind himself and turns his head to scan the street again.

"Danny?"

They look and see Aero getting out their RV. Danny walks over and puts his head on her shoulder.

"I'm going nuts, Aero."

She sighs and pats his head.

"I believe you that something's there. I promise."

Danny smiles. She then whispers to him.

"Also you're letting it show."

"At this point, don't care." He whispers back.

Aero blushes and chuckles a bit. Aero's dad looks at them, confused. Jack pokes his head out and marvels at Elkin's RV.

"Chris! You were holding out on us."

Her dad smiles and pats the RV.

"Oh this old thing? My wife and I constructed this RV years ago. It's for research and a nice camping trip."

Danny leans up from Aero's shoulder.

"You guys camp?"

Aero nods.

"Yeah. My mom loved camping."

She leans close to him.

"Don't have such nice forests in the ghost zone."

Danny nods.

The group was now driving through the desert, towards their destination. The Fentons were a little bit behind the Elkins at this point.

Jack was in the driver's seat, frantically drinking from his soda hat. He groans in frustration and scratches his arm.

"I feel positively naked without my jumpsuit. And I'm pretty sure I'm getting a rash on my unprotected forearms."

"Good thing I packed plenty of Fenton ointment." Maddie exclaims as she pulls out a bright pink tube.

"Oh boy! Fointment!"

Maddie turns to face the back of the RV with a small, beat up bear.

"And I packed you old Bearbert Einstein for you, Jazz."

"Mom!"

Jazz grabs the bear and hides it.

"Stop treating me like a baby."

Jazz pulls back out her bear and looks at it for a moment before smiling fondly and scratching its head.

"Welcome to my world."

Danny slaps Bearbert out of Jazz's hands.

"Hey!"

Jazz sighs.

"Danny, I don't know why you're mad at me. I'm not the one who trashed the lab blasting imaginary ghosts."

"It was one ghost!"

Danny slumps down in his seat and looks away.

"...and a parrot."

"Was it a ghost and a parrot? Or a projection of you own fears?...and a parrot." Jazz remarks.

"Now kids let's not fight. Who's up for a game of I, Spy? I spy with my little eye something beginning with...C!"

Jack furiously scratches his forearms.

"Cola? Chafing? Cattleprod?"

Danny pops up and looks outside the window when he sees a silhouette of a cowboy riding a horse.

"Cowboy?"

Jazz looks at him, skeptical.

"Where do you see a cowboy?"

"Duh. He's riding right next to us! And 70 miles an hour."

Danny slumps into his seat.

"Oh no... not again."

The RV suddenly shakes and Jazz turns to Danny.

"Danny. Whatever you're doing, cut it out."

"I'm not doing anything!" Danny rebuttals.

Suddenly, the tire treads of the RV start to wobble.

"Oh come on. Isn't anybody gonna guess what I spy beginning with C?" Maddie questions.

"Cliff!"

"Very good, Danny!" Maddie exclaims.

The RV shakes. Jack and Maddie are completely obvious to what's going on. The wheels are now missing the tire treads.

Outside; Youngblood dressed as a cowboy, riding a skeleton horse which is his assistant. Youngblood had a rope with the tire treads attached. Danny was right all along, but why was he the only one who could see them?

"They still think he's crazy?"

"Yup. And they will. All the way to the bottom of that ravine."

Everyone in the car looks in fear as the RV moves dangerously close to the edge.

"Jack!"

"Fear not Maddie. I'll engage the treader re-threader!"

Jack presses a button and a whole new tire tread attaches to the wheels.

"Good thinking, hun."

"I invented that technology to help me when my belts break. It's nice to know it has other uses as well."

Danny & Jazz collapse into their seats and sigh in relief. Youngblood starts to ride dangerously close to the RV.

"You think it's smart to get this close?"

"Pff. They're gonna be road pizza soon. I want a closer look." Youngblood remarks.

Inside the RV, Jack is still furiously drinking from his soda hat and pausing to scratch his arms.

"Sure is hard to drink, drive and scratch at the same time. Curse these infernal camping clothes. Maddie! Take the wheel.

Jack slides the wheel towards Maddie so he can scratch all over. Danny looks over at Jazz, with the weapons remote.

"Uh. Jazz. You wouldn't consider unlocking those ghost weapons, would ya?"

"Not a chance. Why?"

"No reason. Um, excuse me."

Danny quickly unbuckles and runs to the back of the RV. He runs into the bathroom and locks the door. Danny goes ghost and phases through the floor, but quickly pops his head back in to place down the device Tucker gave him. It starts playing the sounds of a stomachache.

"Man, what's Tucker been eating?"

Danny ducks out of the bathroom.

Outside, Youngblood shoots a blaster with a cork on the end. The cork latches on one of the hub caps of the RV and he yanks it back. Danny phases out of the RV and blasts the line, before it could do any damage.

"Figment of my imagination or not, you need to back off cow brat."

Danny fires an ecto blast at Youngblood, knocking him off of his horse. Youngblood's assistant flies over and catches him quickly. The two ride back over and Danny flies past the front of the RV, catching Jack's and Maddie's attentions.

"Huh. What's that ghost boy doing way out here?"

Danny is shooting ectoblasts at Youngblood as he rides up a cliffside.

"I don't know, Maddie. But he must really mad at that rock formation."

"Well, shouldn't we be hunting him down or something?" Maddie questions.

Jazz rushes to the front of the RV, cutting off Jack before he can speak.

"No! I-I mean. You promised no ghost fighting!"

Jazz rests back into her seat.

"And so did Danny..." She whispers.

Youngblood looks back to Danny and turns his arm into a lasso.

"Yee haw!"

Danny stops and gasps in shock as the lasso wraps around his leg, dragging him away.

"Yee haw!"

Youngblood rides back to the road and drags Danny directly in front of the RV, but flies above it, just before Danny hits the windshield. The three inside breathe a sigh of relief.

"What a relief."

"And speaking of relief!"

Jack slides the wheel to Maddie and runs to the back of the RV. Jazz panics as he runs by and she quickly rushes to beat him, blocking her dad from entering the bathroom.

"You can't go in there. Umm Danny's really sick."

Jazz pauses as the sounds of sickness switch to snoring.

"And now he has to sleep it off."

Jack looks at her, skeptically.

Meanwhile; Aero is hanging out in the back of the RV, reading. Her dad is driving, while blasting some music. He gasps and chuckles a bit as Danny passes by the RV.

Aero looks up from her book.

"What?"

"Something almost hit our windshield"

Aero's dad was the first to know, mostly because Danny knew her dad be upset if they didn't tell him. Danny was the one too shy to tell his family. Aero looks at her dad, confused.

"It's the desert. What could it have been?"

"Something that annoys you."

Her dad chuckles as she gives him a more confused look.

Danny was still being dragged around by Youngblood's lasso. He rushes forward to get in front of Youngblood. He flies around Youngblood and his assistant, wrapping the lasso around the assistant's legs, causing the pair to fall.

Danny tries to fly off, but the lasso is still around his ankle and he is dragged down with them. The three land on top of a large rock formation. Youngblood looks down at his assistant's legs tied together.

"No fair. You dog-tied my horse."

"That's hog-tied." His assistant points out.

Danny jumps up and grabs Youngblood's vest.

"Who cares? Why can't they see you?

"Duh. Why do you think I call myself Youngblood? Only the young can see me. Only kids."

"Wait a minute. The sub. In school. At my house?"

Danny drops Youngblood.

"I was the only kid there."

Youngblood goes back to his horse and wraps back up his lasso.

"Well that, your girlfriend, and your sister, who thinks she's a grown up. That ghost girl must see herself as an adult as well, sucks for you. Everybody thinks you're crazy."

Youngblood swings the lasso over his head.

"Now get back there and prove it!"

Danny tries to fly away, but the lasso catches him around the waist. Youngblood swings him around in a circle before releasing him in the direction of the road. Danny goes intangible and falls through the roof of the RV, landing in the bathroom where he turns human again.

Danny pops his head out and looks at his sister, who's blocking the door.

"Geez can't a guy get two minutes of privacy?"

Danny walks away and Jack quickly runs into the bathroom. Inside, he pushes a button and a drawer pops out of the wall. He reaches in and pulls out his orange jumpsuit and holds it against his face and smiles.

"Ah. The healing touch of day-glow orange spandex."

That night, everyone was getting ready for bed at the campsite. They all finished eating and the Fentons had sent up their tents which looked exactly like their house. Aero and her dad had a bed in their RV that they were sleeping in. Danny and Aero were standing outside his tent, Danny had explained what happened to her.

"So that's what my dad meant..."

"Hm?"

Aero holds his hand.

"Nothing. I think once we get a good sleep, we'll figure out what's going on. For now, you gotta calm down."

"How can I? Why can't you see him too? We're the same age, you're just two months older that's all!"

Aero pats his cheek.

"We'll figure it out in the morning, alright? You need to get sleep."

Danny sighs and nods. Aero walks into her RV and shuts the door.

Danny walks into his tent, gets into his sleeping bag. He looks over at Jazz, who is staring at him, arms crossed.

Above Jazz's head, Youngblood phases into the tent and floats above her. Danny sits up and faces them.

"Go away!"

Danny throws his pillow in Jazz's face. Once it hits her, he fires a small ectoblast from his finger and knocks Youngblood out of the tent. Jazz takes the pillow off her face and looks at her brother.

"I can't do that, Danny. You may not believe it but I understand what you're going-"

An intangible hand passes through her head.

"-through."

Youngblood wiggles his fingers, arm still through Jazz's head. Danny stands up.

"No you don't."

"But I do."

Youngblood removes his hand and fully phases into the tent.

"More than you know."

Danny glances around, nervously

"Look I know you think there's a ghost here"

Danny spots a reflective plate. Youngblood turns tangible and flies to the other side of Jazz.

"But there isn't Danny."

Youngblood forms a brand bearing his initials. Danny stares in shock before crossing his arms and turning around.

"And turning your back to me won't solve anything."

Danny fires a small ecto blast from his elbow towards the reflective plate. It bounces off and hits Youngblood, once again knocking him out of the tent. Danny turns around to face Jazz.

"Fine. Then I'm going to sleep."

Danny lays down and pulls the sleeping bag over his head. Snoring is heard from under the cover. Jazz gets up and walks towards the sleeping bag.

"You can't fool me Danny. I know you're awake in there."

Jazz stands over Danny's sleeping bag, hands on her hips. A fart noise comes from the tent.

"And...gassy?"

Jazz flips over the top cover to reveal the mp3, sitting on a pillow.

"Ugh. Nice."

Outside the tent, Danny phases up from the ground. He flies around, pausing and looking around for Youngblood. A wolf howls.

"Danny?"

Danny looks up in surprise and turns invisible. Panicked, he flies towards the RV. Jazz comes out of their tent and looks around. Danny opens the front door of the RV.

"Jazz."

Danny, still looking tense, jumps out of the RV and walks up to Jazz.

"You have to unlock the ghost weapons. We're all in danger!"

Jazz takes his hands and pushes him off.

"Yeah from you!"

"Can you two be any louder?"

They see Aero hop out of her RV in her pjs.

"You're lucky I haven't went to bed yet. My dad is out cold though."

Danny smiles at her.

"You look cute."

Aero blushes and smiles back, Jazz rolls her eyes. Danny snaps back.

"I know. You two think I'm crazy, but I'm not. You can't see him because only kids can see him!"

Danny gasps as Youngblood flies up behind Jazz and Aero. He turns his arm into an ax. Danny panics as Youngblood raises his it. Danny runs forward and grabs the two, pulling them both out of the way just before Youngblood's ax slams down onto the empty desert ground.

The three fall on the ground and the two stare at Danny. They stand up. Jazz looks surprised and overdramatically stares in shock at the air behind Danny.

"Wait. I do see him. He's right behind you."

Danny quickly turns around.

"Where?!"

Jazz kicks him in the rear, making Danny fly into the open door of the RV. Once he lands inside, she pushes a button on her necklace and the front door automatically shuts and the door locks. Danny gets up inside the RV and turns to the door, his hands on the window.

"Jazz! What the heck?" Aero asks.

"This is for his own good. He's gone crazy."

"I don't think he has." Aero rebuttals.

"Because you're his girlfriend! Of course you won't!"

Jazz and Aero stare at each other, hands on their hips. Inside the RV; Danny tugs at the door's locks.

"Let me out!"

Danny pounds his fists on the window. He suddenly pauses, dropping his arms.

"Duh. Ghost powers."

Danny crouches into the seat, leaning away from the window and goes ghost. He turns intangible. Jazz pushes a button on the remote and a green glow surrounds the RV. Inside the RV Danny, still intangible, goes towards the passenger door of the RV. But he is flung back into the seat.

"And just to humor you I'm turning on the ghost shield so no ghosts can get in it or out."

"Jazz, this is getting ridiculous." Aero remarks.

"He's the one being ridiculous."

Jazz and Aero begin to argue.

Behind them, Youngblood starts pushing Jack's and Maddie's tent towards a nearby river. Danny turns human and pokes his head up to glare at Jazz through the window, but turns to a look of shock as he sees Youngblood pushing his parents' tent towards the river. He jumps up against the glass.

"Aero! Jazz! Turn around! Look! Mom and dad's tent!"

The two look equally concerned and turn around. The tent has stopped moving and it reforms to its original shape, the indent from Youngblood's horse pushing the tent gone. Jazz looks angrily and turns around to face Danny again.

"I told he's crazy!"

"That doesn't mean anything!" Aero rebuttals.

"Forget it. I'm not letting him out of there and I'm not taking my eyes off him for one second.

Youngblood and his horse grin at Danny before turning and resuming pushing the Fentons' tent. Danny turns to the dashboard and pushes a button, activating the windshield wiper fluid, effectively splashing Jazz. Aero laughs.

"Ugh. Oh real mature Danny. If you're gonna be delusional can you at least act your age?"

"Or maybe you should act...your age."

Jazz wrings out her hair. Another splash of water hits her and she screams in surprise and frustration. Angrily, she looks up at Danny. Danny is inside the RV smiling at her. Aero is chuckling.

"You're not an adult, Jazz. You're a kid just like me."

"We're focusing on your problem Danny, not mine."

Aero is laughing harder now.

"It's not funny! It's childish!"

"I mean, it's kinda of funny." Aero jokes.

Danny smiles.

"Keep laughing, Aero." Danny whispers.

Jazz crosses her arms and turns away, but quickly looks back at the noises Danny is making.

Danny is making ridiculous faces and silly noises. Jazz gets increasingly frustrated with him, her cheeks turning red. Aero continues laughing. Danny grabs the microphone for the external speakers.

"Jazz is a spazz. Jazz is a spazz. Jazz is a spazz."

"Cut it out you little brat!"

As Danny taunts, Youngblood and his assistant are still pushing the Fentons' tent, almost reaching the river.

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Youngblood looks up in surprise and turns around to see what is happening with the three. He grins and flies off of his horse towards Danny and Jazz. Youngblood's assistant continues to push the tent. Youngblood flies up behind Jazz and Aero.

"Will you grow up?

"Will you grow up?" Danny taunts.

"Stop mocking me!"

"Stop mocking me!"

Aero is trying to hide her laughs.

"Why are you laughing?!"

"It's because I've never seen you act like this. It's almost child like!" Aero exclaims.

Jazz clenches her fists.

"Well, you're like a child, laughing at his childish jokes!"

Jazz turns around, crossing her arms. Danny smiles.

"Oh. Oh."

Danny reaches down and pulls up Bearbert.

"Who's this? Is this Bearbert Einstein?"

Dann jabs the fork into Bearbert.

"Oh, oh no."

Jazz gasps, looking up in shock and turns around to yell at Danny.

"Leave him alone!"

Danny rips the stuffing out of Bearbert with the fork. Aero gasps as her ghost sense goes off. Jazz jumps up in horror, hands to her mouth.

Jazz drops her arms and starts jumping up and down, crying the whole time.

"Put him down! Put him down! Put him down! Put him down! Put him down!"

Jazz is on her knees, sobbing into her hands.

Youngblood is floating behind Jazz and Aero. He holds his stomach, falling back laughing.

"Hahaha. Man she's even brattier than I am."

Jazz stops crying, removes her hands from her face and opens her eyes.

"Who said that?"

Youngblood's face goes from glee to surprise.

"Huh?"

Jazz and Aero turn around to look at Youngblood floating behind them. Youngblood is frozen, either confused or scared.

 "A ghost? A ghost!"

Aero goes in front of Jazz.

"I knew he wasn't crazy."

"You two have now stooped to my level. Thank you for shopping Fenton Mart." Danny remarks.

Youngblood's assistant pushes the tent over the edge and into the water. It splashes in and starts floating away. The three gasp and turn to see the twos parents' tent floating away.

They exchange determined looks and Jazz releases Danny from the RV. Jazz approaches Danny who is sitting by the open door.

"I'll take the RV. You go...somewhere I can't see you and get help."

Danny jumps out of the RV and runs away with Aero. Jazz takes his place in the driver's seat. She looks over to the passenger's seat where Bearbert, torn to shreds, is placed. She turns on the RV and turns the weapons back online. Jazz looks up, determined.

"This is for Bearbert!"

The RV races forward and chases Youngblood. The weapons all start blasting him as Youngblood narrowly avoids getting hit. Youngblood's assistant flies over. Youngblood jumps on his back and rides away.

Danny and Aero go ghost and fly towards the tent. As the tent goes over a waterfall, the two fly down and catch it. They quickly place it back down at the campsite. 

Jack runs out of the tent, with Maddie over his shoulder, and lands on the ground with a thud.

"...doom?"

Jack looks around confused as the two fly off towards Jazz.

"For Bearbert!"

Youngblood suddenly comes to a stop, pulling on the horse's reins.

"Woah. What are we running away for?"

Youngblood flies off of his horse and into the air. He aims his boots at the RV. A bunch of spurs fly off as tiny serrated discs. The discs cut off all of the weapons of the RV. Jazz stops the car to a grinding halt. Youngblood rides towards the RV. But before he can reach Jazz, Danny tackles Youngblood and slams him onto the roof of the RV. and Aero slams his assistant to ground.

Danny stands over Youngblood.

"Wanna play with the big kids, Youngbutt?"

Danny reaches down and grabs Youngblood's vest. He holds him over the edge of the RV so Youngblood's head is reaching the ground. Youngblood grunts as his hat falls off and his head slides along the ground. Danny looks down towards Youngblood.

"Having fun yet?"

A beat up looking Youngblood slams down onto the roof.

"Where's my horse?!"

Youngblood's assistant whinnies. Danny and Youngblood look over as Aero sucks him into the thermos.

"I packed one of these, just in case."

Danny smirks.

"Not so tough now that they can see you, huh kid?"

The RV stops.

"What are you gonna do, huh? At some point I'm gonna squirm free. It's not like you can lock me up in jail or something."

Aero floats over and hands Danny the thermos. Danny activates it and sucks in Youngblood.

"Actually It's just like I can lock you up in jail...or something."

Aero holds his shoulder as he caps the thermos.

"I always believed you."

"I know you did."

Danny kisses her cheek and she blushes red. Jazz starts to get out of the RV.

"Let's hope my dad didn't wake up."

Aero zooms off as Jazz hops out.

Danny floats down to Jazz. They both smile at each other. Then they hear a weapon power up.

"Put the thermos down and step away from my daughter punk!"

Danny looks over towards Jazz, who winks at him. She pushes a button and activates the windshield wiper fluid. Jack and Maddie get sprayed and Danny flies away.

"Get me a Fenton towel STAT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 206 16
Danny Fenton, he was just 14, when his parents bui- oh heck, you all know who he is. This is a Danny Phantom fanfiction, one that isn't exactly a tru...
250 17 10
It's Junior year at Casper High and things are looking up for Danny Fenton, or our half-ghost hero, Danny Phantom. He became savior of the world, kno...
4.5K 112 16
'I have to have control of myself
My thoughts, my mind
Cause the way it's going down
In my life I feel like a prisoner
In a light
Are you feeling me
...
11.1K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...