Male characters x Seme male r...

Por champp491

Oneshots of your favourite characters. Requests: Closed Más

Request Page [CLOSED]
Bakugō Katsuki [Smut]
Azumane Asahi [Angst and Fluff]
Nara Shikamaru [Smut]
Sawamura Daichi [Smut]
Uchiha Sasuke [Angst and fluff]
Murasakibara Atsushi [Smut]
Oikawa Tooru [Angst]
Sukehiro Yami [Smut]
Uchiha Sasuke [Smut]
Hisoka [Smut]

Midoryia Izuku [Smut]

27.1K 354 253
Por champp491

Anime- Bnha or mha
Smut
Warning: overstimulation, masturbating,
Fantasy AU
———————————————————————————

Third Person POV
"Knight M/n, you have been appointed to protect and serve prince Midoriya Izuku with your life, do you accept?" The tall, broad shouldered, dressed in silver nodded on one knee. "Yes, I accept your majesty."

— time skip —

The knight or M/n has been by young Midoriya's side for five years now, M/n has always had a watchful eye on Izuku and anyone that has come near him.

M/n followed Midoriya everywhere, the gardens, the court room, the dining room, absolutely everywhere. Although Izuku didn't mind, he had actually fallen for the knight and no matter how many times Izuku tried to flirt, M/n would not get the message.

It was first hard for Izuku to get the knight to talk to him because M/n just wanted to do his job. To protect him and do his honour, is what M/n had always said when he had asked why he was always beside him.

So one day Izuku has been fed up with one sided conversations and decided to do something that would force the knight to look at him.

— time skip —

That morning M/n had to leave due to being called by the king, this gave Izuku time to do what he had planned to do.

M/n's POV
After a short talk with the king I walk back to Prince Izuku's chambers, "nghh~ M/n~" I hear as I walk closer to the door. I cough into my hand trying to get rid of the blush, I knock on the door. "Prince, could I enter?" as I hear another moan and a faint come in.

I slowly open the door, there's a naked Izuku on his bed fingering himself like there's no tomorrow and moaning my name. My mind starts to go hazy as my lower region starts to rise, I quickly try to leave the room.

"Ah! I'm sorry prince, I'll be back later." I say as I turn around to walk out the door, "N-no w-wait!" Izuku calls out so I stop but don't turn around as I stop hearing the sound of his fingers entering his wet ass.

Then something grabs me and pushes me onto the bed, metal clanking as I crash onto a soft mattress.

Then I realize it was Izuku.

"Prince! I cannot do something like this with you!" I state as he just looks at me with lust filled eyes, "W-well y-your f-face a-and b-body s-say s-something e-else." I blush harder as he reaches for my boner underneath the armour I was wearing.

"My prince! Please!" Izuku gets closer and closer, igniting my calls of stopping. He sits on my lap, grinding on my erect dick, I grunt as he starts pulling off my armour. I give up on begging him to release me because I know it won't stop him, so I let him continue.

"Ngh~" Izuku moans as pre-cum starts oozing out of his pretty pink cock, still grinding in my dick. I grab his hips with my hands, stopping his movement, he whines. "My prince do I have your consent?" He nods furiously as I flip us over and bring him into a heated kiss.

I forcefully shove my tongue between his lips as I put both my forearms on the side of his head, he immediately lets me have dominance. I run my tongue along every inch inside of his mouth, "mMm~" he moans through the kiss.

I disconnect our tongues and mouths due to the lack of air, "Already about to cum and all I did was kiss you~" I tease as he blushes even harder as more pre-cum shoots from his dick, I chuckle at his cute reaction. "Ah~!" I touch his pre-cum oozing dick and start rubbing it up and down.

"AH~! I-I'M C-CUM-CUMMING~!" He yells as cum shoots out from his slit onto his stomach and my hand, gripping onto the sheets for dear life. I lick his salty, sweet cum from my hands and start attacking his neck, creating deep hickeys.

"Ah~! M/n~" I smirk as I found his sweet spot, I begin focusing on that one area as I scatter hickeys and bite marks around his pretty pale neck. I can feel his newly erect dick against my toned stomach, "Mmm~" I look up at the princes face, he was biting his lip, closing his eyes, and had a giant blush. 'Adorable'

I look at the masterpiece I just created on his skin, I kiss his sweet spot one last time as I start going lower. I bring my face down in front of a pink nipple, I lick it lightly before I start sucking and lightly biting on it. He arches his back to the new found pleasure, I bring my other hand to twist and squeeze his other nipple.

I stop with the nipples after a few moments and a couple of loud moans as I reach for his virgin hole. "I'm going to prep you more." I state as I bring three fingers to his mouth, his eyes in daze as he opens his mouth and I place my fingers inside, he starts licking and sucking on them, covering my fingers with saliva.

I place the other hand on his thigh as I take my fingers out of his mouth and tease his rim, "D-don't t-tease~" I smirk and shove a finger inside of his already wet hole. "AH~! Ngh~" I start thrusting my finger, reaching deeper than when he fingered himself.

I insert a second then third, "Ah~! Y-you fingers are so long~! They are reaching so deep~" I keep thrusting my fingers, hearing moans coming from the prince, the tightness in my pants becoming unbearable.

I take my fingers out and he whines from the loss of pleasure, "Don't worry my prince, you'll have something much larger soon." I start unbuckling my belt and pulling off my clothes, Izuku stares intensely at my hard cock in all its glory.

"Like what you see~" I smirk as he blushes red and turns his head, I chuckle and hover over his small body. "This might hurt a bit." I say as I grab my erect dick and pump it a bit, trying to cover my cock with a bit of lube.

I hover my dick in front of Izuku's entrance as he wraps his arms and legs around my body, "H-hurry u-up~" he please as I start pushing inside. "Nghh~" He moans in pain and pleasure as my big cock start filling his tight hole, I grunt as the heat, tightness, snd wetness overwhelms my cock. It feels amazing.

I fully put my cock inside of him and wait until he's ready, I kiss his neck and lips to distract him from the pain. When he was ready he rolled his hips against my cock, I grab his hips and started going at a slow pace. "Ahh~ M/n~" He squeezes his ass tighter and that snaps something inside of me, I start snapping my hips at a faster pace, going deeper inside of him.

"Wha-AH~! Y-YES S-SO DEEP~!" His moans get louder as I thrust deeper and faster, ruining his tight little ass. "My prince your so tight~" I manage to say without stuttering as pleasure and pain overwhelm my body, his nails digging into my back, not that I minded.

I pull all the way out until my tip then snap my hips forward, "AaHHH~ S-SO GOOD~ M-MORE~!" I continue to pull out then snap my hips as we both get closer to our releases, his hole tightens signaling he's going to cum soon.

"NGHH~ M/NN~! AHH~!" Izuku yells as he scratches harder and tightening his grip around my waist with his legs, making it unable to pull out when I cum. "I-I'm close." I thrust my hips back and forth, getting faster, trying to find my release. "M-ME TOO~! C-CUMMING S-SOON~!"

His ass tightens, sucking my cock to the deepest parts of his hole. "AHH~ M/N~!" He arches his back and his eyes roll to the back of his head, his tongue sticking out. His dick cumming a second time, I feel closer and closer watching his expression and moans.

"Izuku~!" I grunt as my cock shoots out white liquid inside my prince, I take small pants as we both come down from our highs. "W-we n-need t-to d-do t-that a-again." The prince states as I take my limp cock out of his wrecked hole.

"Whatever you wish my prince." I reply as I watch his hole, overflowing with my cum. I stop watching and lay on the bed next to Izuku, "I'll carry you to the bath my prince." He nods as he starts drifting off into his slumber, I sigh and pick him up. Cleaning both him and myself in the bath then carrying him to the bedroom, changing the sheets then leaving the prince in his bed.

"I love you my prince." I whisper in his ear as I give him a peck on his cheek.

———————————————————————————
1564 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 34.5K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
249K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
128K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
13.8K 346 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...