Danny Phantom X Oc- The Outca...

By AnimeMavy

Her name is Aero. Her father was born into a family of famous engineers and researchers. He grew up, knowing... More

The Move
Mystery Meat
Parental Bonding
One of a Kind
Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
Splitting Images
What You Want
Prisoners of Love
My Brother's Keeper
Shades of Gray
Fanning the Flames
Teacher of the Year
Fright Night
13
Public Enemies
Lucky in Love
Life Lessons
The Million Dollar Ghost
Control Freaks
Memory Blank
Pirate Radio
Reign Storm
Doctor's Disorders
The Fenton Menace
The Ultimate Enemy
Identity Crisis
The Visit
Secret Weapons
Micro Management
Beauty Marked
Double Cross My Heart
Kindred Spirits
The Fright Before Christmas
King Tuck
Masters of All Time
Reality Trip
Eye for an Eye
Infinite Realms
Girl's Night Out
Torrent of Terror
The Birth of the Half-Ghost
Family Drama
Urban Jungle
Identity Swap

Flirting With Disaster

1K 22 6
By AnimeMavy

Today; Sam is sitting at a table at the mall food court, looking bored out of her mind. Tucker is holding up his PDA to her face, inserting a cartridge.

"And this cartridge makes my PDA a GPS. And this chip here makes the GPS a GBA. And-"

Tucker notices Sam's face.

"-... I'm boring you, aren't I?"

"You're KILLING me!!! Why aren't we hanging out with Danny and Aero today?"

"They said they had a date today. They've been busy so this is first one they've been able to go on."

Sam sighs.

"Yeah, I remember now."

Valerie & Star walk over and sit down at the table next to them.

"Hey Valerie."

Tucker looks at Star, in a distasteful way.

"Star."

"Foley."

Valerie gives Sam the same look.

"Manson."

"Whatever." Sam replies and rolls her eyes.

"Where's your loser friends, Aero and Danny?"

Sam & Valerie get into each other's face.

"They're not losers!"

"And he's not a loser!"

Tucker chimes in.

"Umm... ladies? Hello? Another good looking guy right here?"

He wiggles his eyebrows.

"And people wonder why I love technology."

His PDA goes to static out of nowhere.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?"

Sam and Valerie sit back down.

"So...where is Danny anyway?"

"Not that it's any of your business, Valerie, but him and Aero are busy."

Just then, Danny crashes down on Sam and Tucker's table. People run away, screaming.

Technus is floating above the food court, with Aero in his grip.

"Are you mad, children? Picking a fight with me in my upgraded form?"

"You upgraded to a mullet?" Danny jokes.

Aero struggles a bit and manages to kick Technus in the face. This releases her and sends Technus flying back. Danny fires some ectoblasts at Technus.

He dodges and then lifts up several phones and PDAs to use as a shield. Danny jumps up and pushes himself off another table into the air, flipping it and dumping food all over Valerie.

Valerie screams and wipes food from her eyes. She takes off her backpack, making her books fall out.

"Argh, that's right...Dad took my ghost-hunting gear and locked it in his lab." She whispers.

Technus fires an ectoblast. It ricochets off a table near Valerie and instead hits Aero square in the forehead. She slams into a restaurant sign and falls to the ground.

Danny looks down at Aero and turns to Technus, angrily.

"I am gonna break you in half!!!"

"Temper, child, temper."

Technus reforms into a stream of computer code and teleports behind Danny.

"There's that emotion of yours again."

He goes back to normal and grabs Danny by the throat.

"And emotion, whether you know it or not,-"

He shocks Danny to the ground, knocking over a display of pink boxes. Sam and Tucker run over to Aero as she de-transforms.

"-is your greatest weakness."

Technus wipes his hands and flies away as a stream of code into Valerie's phone. Valerie, covered in food, makes her way through the crowd of people where Danny crashed down.

"Move it! Get out of the way!"

She stands there, shocked at the sight of Danny, as a human, laying dazed among the boxes.

"Oh, hi. Didn't expect to see you here."

"Uh, didn't expect to be here."

Valerie gazes romantically at Danny. Then she hears a familiar voice.

"Danny!"

She sees Aero run over to him. She squints a bit.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?"

She smiles.

"Mmhmm."

As Danny gets up, he stumbles on a box and they both fall. Aero looks down as her butt is in a box. She looks as Danny pokes up from the pile with one on his head. She laughs and pulls the box up to kiss his cheek. Danny chuckles and rubs his neck; blushing.

Tucker smiles as Sam sighs.

"Oh I'm gonna hurl."

She looks over at Valerie, who has a very jealous expression on her face.

The next day; the group's class was on a field trip, getting a tour. Mr. Falluca was standing in front of everyone as they all stood in a line.

"Well, class. It was very kind of Mr. Gray to give us a tour of Axion Labs."

Mr. Gray walks over.

"My pleasure, Mr. Falluca. Shields down, please."

The giant mechanical doors in front of them then shut down its ghost shields and open.

Technus, on Valerie's phone, smiles evilly. Valerie walks in with the rest of the class. Aero and Danny were walking in after Tucker and Sam, when Mr. Gray puts his hand on Danny's shoulder.

"Danny, could you hold up for a minute?"

Aero looks at Danny.

"Catch up to Sam."

Aero nods and walks in. She walks up behind Mr. Falluca, Sam, and Tucker as they walk up to a display stand.

"Cool! This is the X-23 booster rocket! Capable of launching a person into space in less than two minutes!"

Tucker then walks over to another piece of machinery that looms over everyone.

"And this is part of the Cybertron main computer. It's the hub that leads to the actual computer processing unit which floats in space."

"Why would they put it in space?" Sam questions.

"For safety. Sam, a computer that powerful could be used to control every other computer in the world. We can't just let anybody get to it."

Valerie is listening to Tucker as well, but gets bored. She wanders off from the others and enters a smaller side room.

Technus re-activates her phone, jumps into the electronic door control, and uses it to lock Valerie inside that room.

"Huh? Hey!"

Technus then jumps into the hub that Tucker is talking about. Aero's ghost sense goes off slightly, making her blink and look around.

"That's why the only access to the main computer is through this hub, after a 10,000 digit security code."

"And you know this why?" Sam questions.

"Sam, I'm a techno-geek. What do you think I do all night on the internet, math homework?"

Mr. Falluca gives Tucker a look.

"I had always assumed so. Perhaps I need to assign more."

Aero clasps a hand over Tucker's mouth.

"No, Mr. Falluca. Really, we're good."

Tucker nods.

Back over to Danny and Valerie's dad.

"Son, are you OK? You seem nervous, son."

"Well, uh, kinda."

Danny looks up at a huge portrait of Vlad on the wall. Under it was a sign saying 'Our Boss'. Awhile ago, Vlad's company, Vladco, bought out Axion Labs and rebuilt it. It also gave Valerie's dad his old job back.

"You seem like a nice kid. And I know my daughter likes you."

Danny and Mr. Gray chuckle a bit.

"Just do me a favor, one thing."

He bends down to put a hand around Danny's shoulders.

"Keep your family's ghost-fighting weirdness away from my daughter, hmmm?"

Danny's ghost sense goes off as soon as Valerie's dad walks away.

Inside, where everyone else is, something blasts a hole through the ceiling. Valerie and her hoverboard fly through. She begins shooting around the room, destroying some equipment, but not the hub unit.

"Everybody! Single file! Run!"

Valerie continues to shoot, not harming any of the people, well some people. Valerie points directly Aero. She gasps as everyone scatters. Danny takes the opportunity to dodge into another small room, change. He makes it in time to grab Aero and save her. The ground where she once stood, was a crater. Danny places Aero down and turns to confront Valerie. Valerie's dad comes back into the lab and gasps. Danny disappears after what he thinks to be Valerie.

Valerie's dad walks around, looking at the wreckage. The door that trapped Valerie inside, opens up and Valerie comes out.

"Wow! What happened here?"

Her dad grabs her wrist.

"Ugh!"

They storm off. Meanwhile, Technus was inside the cyberspace of the hub computer.

"A 10,000 codex firewall, eh? Please!" He mocks.

He enters a few digits and fails.

"Aaaa! This could take awhile. And that ghost children could be snooping around here at any time. The main problem is her."

Technus opens a virtual window showing Aero.

"If I get rid of her, while also distracting him, then this will be cake!"

He opens a window with Valerie.

"And this girl will be the key!"

Cut to later that day, after the field trip. Danny was patching up a small burn on Aero's arm.

"It's alright, Danny. I'm fine."

"You are now, but not before. I can't believe Valerie would just blast you like that."

"I can." Sam remarks.

Danny was talking to Sam and Tucker using video chat. Him and Aero were sitting down in front of it. Once Danny is done patching the burn, they turn to the screen.

"Doesn't it seem weird to you guys at all? I mean, usually, she's all just WHERE'S THE GHOST! WHEN I FIND THAT GHOST, I'M GONNA WASTE IT! But she didn't say a word. And she has never harmed a human!"

"She spoke with her gun, Danny. Remember?" Sam replies.

Tucker was looking at his PDA

All of a sudden, a third window appears, it was a messaging program. 

"DANNY, R U OKAY?"

Sam & Tucker get close to their screens.

"What's that? Is that from Valerie?"

They then hear Tucker's mom.

"Tucker! Are you online again!?"

Tucker quickly leaves. Danny looks at Aero.

"What?"

"Should I respond?"

"No." Sam replies.

Danny shuts off her screen.

"Hey!"

He looks at Aero again. She sighs.

"I don't think it was Valerie. She wouldn't hurt me. Right now, she's just a worried friend."

Danny smiles.

"I knew you would understand."

Danny types, 'I'm fine, but I don't know what to think.'

Danny turns to Aero.

"That's all I'm gonna say. Let's go get ice cream since our date got ruined the other day."

Aero smiles.

"Alright. There's a new flavor I wanted to try with you."

The two get up and walk out of the room. A bing goes off on Danny's computer.

The next day; Tucker and Sam are waiting for the two, at the entrance of school. Danny and Aero walk over, holding hands.

"Have fun flirting with disaster?" Sam mocks.

"Hey, my girlfriend has a name, you know. It's Aero."

Tucker chuckles. Sam gives Danny a look.

"I meant Valerie."

Danny sighs.

"You should really give her a chance, Sam. She's not as bad as you think and Aero doesn't see her in a bad light."

"You know, I wouldn't know because I never can get past the 'waste Danny Phantom and Skye' part! Also that she shot directly at Aero!"

Aero walks up to Sam.

"I don't think that was her. She has never shot at people before. And she hasn't really been mean to me."

"What if she knows then?!" Sam rebuttals.

"Doubt it. I hide it way better than Danny."

"Hey!" Danny exclaims.

Danny was putting stuff in his locker when Valerie walks over.

"Hey, you."

Danny blinks.

"Uh...hey?"

Aero pokes out from behind Danny.

"Hey Valerie."

Valerie's eye twitches a bit.

"Oh...Aero. Hey."

Tucker and Sam watch this from afar.

"Are you seeing her face?! She hates Aero!"

"Ah, don't worry, Sam. Even if it's anything, she knows Danny's taken. She'll get over him soon. Just watch."

"Oh, I was planning to."

She spies on them with big binoculars.

After school, Aero was waiting for her friends in the trees, next to the school. Her class got out before theirs. She hears a familiar voice.

"Aero."

She turns to Valerie walking over.

"Oh, Valerie. Your class got out too?"

"Yeah. Listen. I need to tell you something..."

"You like Danny." Aero replies.

Valerie blinks.

"What?"

"Sam told me." Aero answers.

Valerie blinks.

"So you knew we were flirting?"

Now Aero blinks in confusion and surprise.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"See? He likes me back!"

Valerie shows Aero her phone and pulls up the messages.

"That's not possible. He was with me during these times."

"Well, he was talking to me."

Aero hands Valerie back her phone.

"Look, I was fine with you having a crush on him because I thought you'd realize that he's taken and we care about each other. But this is low, faking these messages so it looks like he's messing around. I know Danny and he wouldn't do that."

Aero starts to walk away.

"Wait, come back!"

"I don't want to talk to you anymore."

Aero starts to walk faster. She hides behind a tree and lets out a sigh. She starts to text Sam when she hears a whirling sound. She looks up and sees Valerie in her suit.

"What..."

She blasts the ground next to Aero. She pushes herself against the tree to dodge it.

"...Valerie... don't do this."

Aero starts to run as the suit lets out another blast.

Technus laughs, he was the one controlling the suit.

"This is working marvelously!"

In another part of the school, Valerie walks out of the trees, trying to catch up with Aero. But she accidentally bums into Danny, Sam, & Tucker.

"Oh, Danny!"

"Hey Valerie."

Sam just stares at her.

"So I need to-"

"AH!"

They all jump and run over to the yell. Aero is laying on the ground, struggling to get up. Valerie's suit was nowhere to be found.

"Aero!"

Danny runs over and kneels down to help her.

"Are you alright?"

Aero winces.

"Do I look okay?!"

Danny blinks.

"Woah, calm down."

Aero lifts herself up.

"Valerie attacked me!"

They all blink as Valerie walks out from the trees.

"Aero, she was with us."

Aero gets up without Danny's help.

"You don't believe me?"

The three blink, Danny rubs his neck.

"Well, I- she was with us just now."

"She hurt me after I didn't believe her when she claims you messaged her!" Aero rebuttals.

Danny gives her a look.

"Was I not supposed to?"

Aero goes wide eyed. Valerie blinks and smiles. Danny was confused, only recalling when Aero said to reply to Valerie to the one thing. Not these flirty messages she saw on Valerie's phone.

"Wh-what?"

"Did you hit your head or something?" Danny questions.

Aero starts to tear up and runs off. Danny reaches out for her.

"Wait, Aero!"

Technus watches from trees, in Valerie's suit. He laughs.

"Oh, it's all going perfectly!"

He flies off. Valerie holds Danny's shoulder.

"I knew-"

Danny moves her hand.

"Sorry, Valerie. But I don't know what's going on. Something hurt my girlfriend and I'm figuring it out."

Danny runs after Aero with Sam & Tucker.

"Danny, hold up!"

Danny runs in the direction where Aero ran.

"Aero said Valerie hurt her...but she was with us...and she said to reply to her...man I'm confused."

Danny hears the distinctive noise of Technus infecting something electronic. He looks up and sees Valerie's suit.

"But it doesn't mean she's not right. Valerie's not in there, is she?"

Technus speaks.

"No. She's right over there, in full view."

Technus makes the suit point down to Valerie, running out of the trees. Valerie spots Danny.

"I hurt your lady friend, she was so sad when her own friends believed the one she was 'hurt' by. How will she trust again?!"

Danny glares at Technus as he takes aim.

"You should run now."

Danny runs, passing close by Valerie.

"Danny!-"

Her suit flies right past her, after Danny.

"That's my suit!! And it's after Danny!"

Danny continues running and talking over his shoulder to Technus.

"You were pushing Valerie against Aero because you know we're stronger together!"

"More like I needed her gone and you distracted. But you were close."

Technus takes aim and starts firing.

Danny dodges around while Technus fires four shots, but they were close shots. As Danny stops and starts to go ghost, Technus stops him.

"Uh-uh-uh, careful! Secret identity, remember?"

He points to a surveillance camera on the school. Danny cancels his transformation.

"I wonder who'll miss you more. The angry ghost hunter? Or the sad psychic ghost girl?"

Danny glares at him.

"Ah, well. Sadly, You are through interfering with my plan."

He takes aim.

"So long child!"

A milk carton sails through the air and hits the suit, distracting Technus. Valerie leaps into the air, and bats the suit off the board with a branch.

"Danny! Run!"

Danny blinks.

"But..."

The suit crashes down between them.

"Just run!"

"Oh, I'm running! Running to get help!"

Valerie runs toward the suit, pole-vaults on the branch, and kicks it right in the face.

Tucker and Sam watch from afar.

"Wow! She really is a ninth-degree black belt!"

Sam gives him a questioning look.

"Aero wasn't lying. Danny messaged Valerie, but it wasn't actually him."

Tucker shows Sam his PDA. He hacked in to see the messages.

Meanwhile, Danny hops into a dumpster, transforms, and flies out covered with garbage. He phases intangible to get rid of most of it, which falls back into the dumpster.

Valerie is running away and dodging shots from Technus. She pushes up a picnic table to use as a shield, but Technus begins destroying it; piece by piece. She takes out her keys and uses them as weapons. They all hit and stick into the chest of her suit, but they do nothing.

"Oh, great! Now I'm doomed and I can't get back into my house!"

Technus' next hit knocks down Valerie. Technus moves the suit closer for a kill shot, but Danny arrives and slams the suit into the nearby clock tower.

Technus knocks Danny back into another building, giving him time to call the hover board back to the suit. Danny lands.

"Valerie's not in there."

Valerie crawls over to where him and the suit are squared off.

"Which means I'm not holding back!"

Valerie watches as Danny blows the hoverboard to pieces from under the suit. The suit lands standing up. Danny shoots the gun arm off the suit, then a foot. 

"Say goodbye, punk!"

Danny blasts a massive hole through the chest, leaving only a few sparking wires. Then the suit falls on its face. Danny pauses to admire his work, and then notices a countdown. He takes off just in time to avoid the explosion as the suit blows up.

"Aha! Demoralized! Now my plan can go forward!" Technus shouts.

Danny looks as Valerie walks over and picks up the remains of her suit.

"Uh, I gotta go."

Valerie shouts angrily at him as he flies off.

"You were trying to do that to me!"

Aero lands inside her room and collapses to her knees. She holds herself and cries. She looks at the ground as tears fall. Her eyes open, they are pure white and glow sky blue. Her plushies rise and some other things rise into the air. 

She lifts her head up and sees the things floating. She gasps.

"Oh no."

She sets everything down and one falls on her lap. It was a plushie Danny won her at the arcade in the movie theater. Of course, it was ghost. She looks at it and smiles a bit.

"Once I calm down, I know we'll make up...Danny's just a little airheaded sometimes. He probably thought of something else...yeah."

Aero hugs the plush.

"Even though it's frustrating sometimes... I care about him so much."

Meanwhile, at Danny's house, the trio was all sitting in his room.

"So Technus was behind the attack during the tour. Which mean's probably trying to crack the code and get into the main computer in space."

"Which he could use to control every computer in the world!" Sam exclaims.

Tucker gives her a look.

"You only know that because I told you that."

Danny sighs.

"He also was the one who was hurting Aero so it would look like Valerie because he knew Aero's feelings were fragile. Now Aero thinks I'm cheating on her."

"But you aren't!"

"It doesn't matter! Aero isn't picking up her phone for any of us. Technus knew if he hurt her, he'd also hurt me."

Danny clutches a fist.

"I'm gonna get rid of that virus called Technus! Once and for all!"

All of sudden as Danny was about to walk out of his room, his dad appears.

"Danny! I heard Aero is your girlfriend! Why'd you never tell me?!"

"His dad really has the best timing, huh?" Sam remarks to Tucker.

Jack looks to Sam & Tucker.

"Can you two leave so I can have a totally awkward father-son chat?"

"Gone and gone!"

The two run out of the room quickly.

Danny and Jack were now sitting at the kitchen table with bowls of ice cream.

"Does it have to be awkward?"

"Yup. I'm going to give you some fatherly advice."

"Dad, you think there's a reason why I didn't tell you she's my girlfriend?"

"Nope! Now, I'm going to say something that'll make you cringe and run out of the room in embarrassment."

Danny sighs.

"Check. Advice first?"

Jack puts his arm around Danny.

"All right. If you really like this girl, Danny, you should let her know. Give her something like this."

He puts a ring down on the table.

"A class ring?"

"A girlfriend's not a girlfriend until you give her a class ring, Danny. It also says I think you could be the girl I fight ghosts with. Or at least that's the way it was with your mom. I don't know how appropriate that would be for you." Jack explains.

Danny laughs, a slight smirk on his face.

"You'd be surprised."

He holds up the ring.

"I can give her this?"

"Only if she's special. I'm sure Aero will love it. I even had it engraved."

Danny sees that the ring is engraved inside 'Aero'. Danny looks at it, sadly.

"Yeah....yeah she'll love it."

"You see, that's the embarrassing part, would've been bad if it was any other girl. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for pie."

Danny sighs and walks out.

That night; Danny, Sam, and Tucker were a safe distance from Axion Labs. Danny drops something in Sam's hand.

"Here."

"The Fenton Phones?"

"Once Technus leaves here, let me know."

Danny turns to the lab, but then turns back.

"Oh, hold this."

He puts the ring in Sam's hand. Danny turns invisible as he flies off to Axion.

"*Fenton Phones* Clueless One, this is Goth One, over."

Danny whooshes out of one room to the hallway.

"Goth One, this is Clueless One. Why am I Clueless One?"

"*Fenton Phones* Do we really have to explain?" Sam remarks.

Tucker chuckles as Danny rolls his eyes.

Danny flies into the area where the X-23 booster rocket is, near the wreckage of Valerie's suit and hoverboard.

"I'm in."

He grabs the X-23.

"And from the looks of the computer, Technus is still in there."

A door opens, Danny turns to see Valerie and her dad.

"You!!"

"Oh, darn it."

Technus was counting down to 0.

"Get away from that!"

Technus in cyberspace hears this yell.

"What is that racket? Security camera fourteen! Visual!"

Danny dodges a shot fired from Mr. Gray.

"There's an evil ghost in there trying to take control of your computer satellite!"

"Yeah! And we're lookin' at him!" Valerie shouts.

"Can you expect us to believe you?!"

"No! I need more time!" Technus shouts in cyberspace.

On Technus' screen, he watches Valerie hold up the biggest part of her destroyed suit.

"See this, ghost? They think they can do whatever they want. But somebody has to stop them."

"Excellent idea!"

Technus channels his powers into a beam from the security camera that hits Valerie. Her dad gasps.

"Valerie!"

Technus creates a new, much more powerful suit around her. Valerie smirks.

"Oh, yeah! This is gonna be good!"

Aero is sitting on her bed, hugging the plush. Her head springs to attention as she senses something.

"Danny?"

"Two! One! And done! Goodbye computer in Amity Park! Hello fancy satellite in space!"

A huge satellite opens up from the roof of Axion labs and shoots Technus into Space.

Tucker looks as a skull appears on his PDA screen.

"Uh, oh. Baby's got a headache."

Technus takes over the satellite, and the dome at the end becomes his new head.

Inside computer room at Axion, Technus uses the PA system and screens to gloat at Danny.

"It's over, child! You can't stop me now!"

"We'll see about that!"

Danny puts on the X-23 and the helmet from the spacesuit near it. He activates the X-23, turns intangible, and flies out of the building without leaving a hole.

Valerie deploys her new board.

"Valerie! Get outta that suit!"

"I will! As soon as I get that ghost!" She yells back to her dad.

Danny is blasting off towards the satellite. 

"Whoaaaa! Hey! I'm an astronaut!"

Valerie flies out from under the big satellite dish to intercept Danny.

"*Fenton Phone* Uh, Danny."

Danny does a loop.

"Wahoohoohoo!"

"*Fenton Phone* Danny, come in. Stay alert! You have company!"

"Company? What kinda company."

A shot of energy narrowly misses Danny.

"*Fenton Phone* It's your girlfriend."

Danny groans.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"*Fenton Phone* She's not, but she is."

"What?"

Danny turns and sees Valerie caught in a sky blue glow. Valerie is struggling to move. Danny sees Aero floating there.

"*Fenton Phone* Told you." Sam remarks.

"LET ME GO!"

"Not happening." Aero says, softly.

Technus begins taking over computers all over the world, starting in New York City, London and Japan.

Danny looks down at Aero. She looks at him, her eyes full white and glowing, and tilts her head softly.

"Go already."

He smiles softly and heads into space.

He reaches Technus and sends out fire blasts at the satellite, but they just reflect off.

Valerie manages to move her foot and presses down. It shoots out a shot behind her, hitting Aero. Aero flies back, releasing Valerie.

"This is for stopping me!"

Valerie catches her between her hoverboard and shocks Aero. She screams in pain, but is able to charge up her hands and zap Valerie unconscious.

Danny switches the jets back on and flies to the satellite.

Danny stops, sets the X-23 to overload, and fires up again. He flies into Technus' mouth. Technus swallows and then blows up.

Down on Earth, Technus' chaos monsters become lifeless, and people cheer.

Valeries wakes up and blasts Aero to the ground. Sam & Tucker run over to her. The three look up at space. She heads into space to look for Danny, but finds nothing. But this gives Danny the chance to hitch a ride on her board back to Earth.

The next day; at lunch.

"Here you go."

Sam hands the ring to Danny.

"You sure about this?"

"She might've helped you. But it doesn't mean she still isn't hurt." Sam points out.

"But if I don't talk to her, she'll believe even more that I don't care."

Sitting at the table, Danny feels a hand on his shoulder.

"Danny?"

They look and see Valerie. Sam and Tucker glare at her.

"Is this a bad time?"

"I-it's fine. What do you need?"

"I've come to apologize."

Sam & Tucker blink with Danny.

"What?"

"I found out those messages that were sent to me, weren't actually from you. I hurt you & Aero and I'm really sorry."

Sam looks at Tucker.

"Well, would you look at that." She whispers.

"Uh, thanks for the apology."

Valerie smiles slightly.

"If you need Aero, I just apologized her too. She's over there."

Valerie walks away after pointing to a lunch table, hidden behind a tree. Sam and Tucker look at Danny.

"Go, dude."

Danny gets up and walks to the table. He sees Aero watching some birds as she eats.

"Aero?"

She turns slightly.

"Hi."

Danny sits in front of her.

"How...how are you?"

"I'm fine. I understood what happened from talking to Sam and Tucker."

"That's good."

Aero raises an eyebrow.

"I'm not mad at you, Danny. It's not your fault."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm only sitting here because Valerie wanted to talk. To be honest, who I'm angry with is Technus." Aero replies.

Danny smiles.

"Yeah, makes sense. So you'll accept this?"

Aero blinks as Danny takes her hand and places a ring on her palm. She blushes.

"A ring?"

"It's a class ring. My dad said if I really like a girl, I gotta tell her and give her this."

Aero smiles and chuckles softly.

"Your dad is cheesy. But I like it."

Aero puts it on and smiles. She looks at it and then at Danny.

"Hey, shut your eyes."

Danny raises his eyebrow.

"I don't like how you said that, but okay."

He shuts his eyes. Aero fumbles with her fingers and breathes out. She moves over to sit next to Danny.

"You moved?"

"Keep them shut!"

"okay, okay."

She breathes again and moves Danny's face. She then kisses him on the lips. Danny's eyes shoot open as she moves away, hiding her red face in her hands. Danny softly grabs her wrists, his face pink. His smile is huge.

"Hey, can we do that again?"

"No, I'm too shy! What if someone sees this time?!"

"Just one more time! Please?" Danny asks.

Aero mumbles and moves her hands a bit. Danny kisses her this time and smiles widely as he moves away. Aero blushes more.

"Thanks for trusting me."

Aero moves a hand to look at him.

"Thanks for helping me open up."

"If you opened up your hands more, I could get another kiss." He jokes.

Aero gives him an unamused look, he chuckles. Tucker pops out a bush, scaring the two.

"And the team is back!"

Both Aero and Danny look at him, unamused. Sam walks over.

"I told him not to come over."

"He's just mad because this is most romance he gets." Danny jokes.

Sam and Aero chuckle.

"Hey!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.3K 31
Book 1 of 2 Your mom decided to move out to Amity Park and you notice that things here are just a bit strange. Next to a hero ghost who gets hurt a l...
23.6K 709 20
Jack makes a time machine, one that everyone is sure won't work, soooo.... why is Danny, Sam, Tucker, Jazz, Dash an Paulina in the future? and more...
33.6K 703 13
This book contains different stories on how Danny's identity was revealed whether it be in school, by his parents, accidental or forced reveals. Be r...
82K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] "LuvAnimeSongs" appears only on Wattpad, Quotev, and FanFiction. To let everyone know if my stories are being stolen without...