Illegal (English Version)

By creamyshie

Cassandra Balenciaga is famous at their school because she is the daughter of Maki and Patrick Balenciaga, th... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Illegal (1) Thief ✓
Illegal (3) Kissy ✓
Illegal (4) Special ✓
Illegal (5) Baby ✓
Illegal (6) Daddy ✓
Illegal (7) Fight ✓
Illegal (8) Tease ✓
Illegal (9) Act ✓
Illegal (10) Illusion ✓
Illegal (11) Two Strike ✓
Illegal (12) Second Kiss ✓
Illegal (13) Goodbye Mom ✓
Illegal (14) A Lie ✓
Illegal (15) Basketball ✓
Illegal (16) Spank ✓
Illegal (17) Rowela ✓
Illegal (18) Feelings ✓
Illegal (19) Confuse ✓
Illegal (20) Mad ✓
Illegal (21) That Girl ✓
Illegal (22) Need ✓
Illegal (23) Ring ✓
Illegal (24) CEO ✓
Illegal (25) Unexpected ✓
Illegal (26) Chance ✓
Illegal (27) Message ✓
Illegal (28) Abduction ✓
Illegal (29) Call ✓
Illegal (30) Gunshot ✓
Illegal (31) Kiss and Make Up ✓
Illegal (32) Get Along ✓
Illegal (33) Proposed ✓
Illegal (34) Preparation ✓
Illegal (35) Wedding ✓
EPILOGUE
iReader

Illegal (2) New Father ✓

744 14 1
By creamyshie

Illegal (2) New Father

"Cassy, ​​what happened?" Mom rushed down the stairs while holding a large box on her hand.

"Mom, who is he? A robber? Why is he here?" I hid behind Mom to get the spoon that was lying on the sink. He is disrespectful, who gave him a permission to enter our house?

"Hey! What are you doing here? Are you a thief?"

I pointed the spoon that I am holding at the man. I don't have an intention of hurting him, just to scare him. I'm still scared of Lord God so I won't do that kind of thing.

But wait, is there a handsome thief?

"Cassy, ​​what are you saying?" Mom asked me and took the spoon that I am holding, "Come on, get dress." Mom threw to me the blouse I was wearing earlier. I wear it but I didn't button it first as a reason of I don't have time to do that.

"Mommy, who's he?! He's a thief!" I said while tapping the shoulder of the man. I'm going to hurt him because he doesn't want to talk.

There's a chance that he will do something bad to Mom and I?

"Cassy, ​​calm down please. Calm down!" I calmed down when Mom spoke and glared to the man.

"Okay. Kirk, this is my daughter Cassandra. Cassandra this is your new father, Kirk Valencia."

"What?!" my whole voice rang out in the Mansion so Mom and that Kirk covered both of their ears. What the fucking fuck? What did I hear? Did I really hear correctly what my Mom said?

New fucking father?

"Baby, please."

"No Mom! I can't accept that man. I just saw him now."

"Cassy please. Just this one. I love Kirk."

"Mom!"

I left them both in the kitchen and ran into my room. Is that the right step? Seriously, I know that my mom wants a partner since my father died. It's hard to grow old without a partner but the fuck?

Shit. Why that man?

I don't know him but based from his face, built of body? He looks like he's just my age or let's say he's two to four years older than me.

I can't believe that!

I took off my blouse and just threw it somewhere. I also remove my skirt and shoes so I am now only wearing a  bra and a shorts.

Mom suddenly entered my room and carefully closed it.

"Cassy..." Mom slowly approached me and sat on the side of my bed.

"Mom, not now-"

"Cassy please... I'm begging you. I-I love him."

"Mom? Are you insane?! Love? When did you meet that man?!" I can't help but scold my Mom. Obviously that man is a big threat to my mother, I know that.

I really love her that's why I don't want her to get hurt. I'm an only child. She's only my savior... my life. I don't want her to leave me either.

"A while ago..."

"Mom! A while ago? What the hell was that?! You fell in love right away? You just met the man? Mommy! Open your eyes. You're not in love with him! Maybe you're just attracted because of his face and body but mom, I prefer him as my big brother! How old is that guy?" I couldn't help but ask my mom that.

Maybe, he's just 27, 26, 25, or 2----

"He's 19."

"Mom!" I stood up in anger.

She's going crazy. He's just like my older brother. No, he's really like my brother.

And I didn't really got the exact age, he was even younger! I can't accept him my gosh, I know I might be the one to fall in love with that Kirk. He's handsome, yes I'll admit that.

I'm 17 and he's 19?

We seem to be the better one, right?

Wait! Fuck! Why us?! Geez!

"Mom, he's fucking younger than you. Imagine, you're 50 years old and him? 19? What's that? 31 years gap?"

Mom burst in tears because of what I said. I hate seeing my mom crying but it's not the right path for her to take. I don't like that kind of stepdad who is almost my age.

I am right. Geez! Maybe that guy will just fool her and get money from her.

What are you expecting? Boys are boys. They will hurt you at the end!

"Cassy, ​​please baby... I love him. Please? Don't you agree before to let me look for a husband because you miss your Dad? There Cassy, ​​there is someone now that I love."

"Mom! Yes! I allow you to do that. But he's younger than you! Look mom, he's going to use you! Our money! Mom..."

I agreed her to remarry someone but what I want is that I can really call daddy and not a brother!

"Baby, I-I love him. Just be happy for me please. I love you baby. Please..."

I cried too. I can't stand seeing my mother crying.

I hug my mom so she hugged me back, "Baby please, Just this one. Don't you love your daddy? I mean, Patrick. But Cassy, ​​he's now dead. I want us to be happy that's why... Please baby... "

"Mom, what do you want me to do?"

"Just accept him, please."

I just sighed. I can't do anything. There it is. I will only support what makes my mom happy.

I slowly nod to Mom and said, "Okay."

AFTER that 'scene', Mom went down to buy medicine. When I slapped him, my daddy had a bruise.

Hays! I don't want anyone to get hurt just because of me so I went down to peek on him.

Blue eyes, pointed nose, rosy cheeks, and pinky lips. Why is that? He's almost perfect! Why did he hit on Mommy?

I can't blame him, maybe he's inlove too or he's just using my mom?

I fake a cough so I got his attention.

He was still amaze to see me.

Hmm! I'm still wearing the one I am wearing earlier, black shorts with my black bra. He's not allowed to be attracted to me but it's just hot! It's so hot! The aircon hasn't been turn on yet because it's still afternoon. It only opens at night.

We have five maids, two drivers to swap and five bodyguards too. Three to my mom and two to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him while searching for my bag.

Shit. Where is my cellphone?

I stared at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Did you see my phone?"

He pointed the table and I saw my cellphone flashing.

Scevenpanot

Hey! Are you home? My sister is asking you to go with her at the Mall tomorrow.

To Scevenpanot:

Okay. I'll text you back right away.

I put down my phone and looked at the man again.

I sit in front of him and stared at him. He averted his eyes.

"Look at me." I ordered him and he immediately obliged.

"Do you love my mom?"

"I love you--"

"Loveee!" Daddy Kirk stops on talking when Mom suddenly came. I saw Daddy Kirk smirk when my mom called him.

Maybe, it's just my illusion.

I turned to Kirk (I'll just call him Kirk because we're almost the same age) and stared at him intently.

Mom came out again for a while because she said she is going to get something from the car.

I approached Kirk while my mom is outside.

"Don't move." I ordered him and he obey it immediately.

I came closer until our bodies touched. I'm used to it. I'm not ashamed of someone seeing my body 'cause I know I have a nice body.

"Kirk..." I stared at him and he swallow, "Please... don't hurt my Mom. I'd rather die if you hurt her. Okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 757 32
His mom is dating her dad..now they are living together. Soon they will be step siblings but Bucky can't help how he feels about his soon to be steps...
16.8K 324 21
Caitlin: To say my stepmom and I don't get along is an understatement. Fiona kicked me out of the house, and I had no place to go in our little town...
2.2K 168 22
Nadia found herself yet again sinking deeper and deeper into the darkness. With her father, Cranos, dying and being underage herself she had to move...
57.6K 1.1K 20
Would you be that rebellious child? Even if you knew the consequences would be so cruel, so brutal... So unbearable? Would you let your heart take ov...