𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲

بواسطة miasweet113

⚠ WARNING this book do involve the man being in control alittle abusive. Strong language, mature content. Up... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
No chapter
10
11
12
13
Introduction.
14
15
16
17
18
20
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
👀
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37.
38
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

41

9.6K 279 143
بواسطة miasweet113

Kevin pov/ sniper

Today was the day my family was having they lil get together. My baby still wasn't feeling good but ha ass still wanna go.

"We ain't gotta go today if you not feeling it" I was telling her over the video call.

"I'm good" was all she said fixing her edges. Lately her ass been giving me a lot a attitude. I be letting her have it her way sometimes. But it's like she mad at me but don't know how to say it.

"Ight then I don't wanna hear shid when we get there cuz you to damn stubborn" I told her making sure she understand I'm srs asf.

"Whatever kevin"

I laugh at her in my head. Imma let it slide.

"Im coming rn so be ready" I said hanging up before she said anything. I'm not for the whole mood swing shit today.

As I was walking to my car I spotted this girl I used to fuck with bck in high school. I was feeling her a lil bit but things broke off when I drop out.

I was already inside my car when she came over a knock on my window.

"Kevin?" She asks sounding surprised.

I let down the window "wsg ki" I said with a head nod.

"Shid nothing and why is you still calling me dat ugly nickname" she said smiling in shid.

"I like it"

"You crazy" was all she said after dat.

"Where you headed in this hot ass sun" I asked knowing well she not from this side.

"Not dat far I just moved in around the corner like a week ago" she said pointing.

"I finna drop you bck come on" I said unlocking the door.

"Thank you so much cuz I was not feeling dat walk fr" she said laughing walking round to get in.

I pulled off onto the road and screw bck up my window. I lean bck in the chair and just listen to what was playing.

"How you been tho I haven't saw you from you left me" she said giving me a look.

I shake my head making a right "na shawty it wasn't even like dat"

"Capp cuz you stop talking to me on insta and everything" she said rolling hea eyes.

"Mb shit was hot back then" I said slowing down.

"So how is it now" she asks pulling up her seat a lil bit.

"Normal" My phone started ringing so I looked down to see it was yanna.

I didn't wanna answer and kiki started talking or sum but if I didn't shid she gone trip.

"Hold up" I told her answering the phone.

"Where you at kevin cuz you taking yo time" she said with attitude.

"Ay who you think you talking to like dat? You betters chill out" I said looking over at kiki to see her smiling.

She suck her teeth and started saying she gone fall asleep how long I'm taking and other shid I dont really be listening to.

"Baby chill I'm finna be there inna min" I said pulling over to where kiki pointed.

She hang up on me and I just shake my head.

She be trying a nigga.

"Hope I ain't get you in trouble with yo lil gf" kiki said looking up at me.

"Na you good"

"What's yo name on ig so I can follow and say hi here and there" she asks pulling out her phone. She not slick I already know what she tryna do but I still give it to her.

"Thanks for the ride" she said getting out.

"Np" I said watching her walk off in the house.

~•~
Me and yanna was on our way to my mamas house and from she came in the car. She was looking around and asking why is the seat so close up like a bitch been in here.

I don't lie to Adriyanna whatever she asks me I tell her but I be wishin I do. I told her I had drop a friend home.

She went silent when I said that and at first I let her deal with that information however she liked until she started ignoring me.

Hate it.

"Baby" I called out to her. She was facing forward with a mug on her face.

"Baby"

"Ay you don't hear me calling you" I asks tapping her.

"What do want from me kevin" she asks looking out the window.

"All week you been giving me this attitude and I been nice enough to not say shit but you finna make me act out now talk to me what's yo problem" I asked wanting to know my baby been acting tf up.

We pulled up my mama house but I just stay parked so we could settle this.

"I'm good boo don't fuckin worry about it" she said about to come out.

I pulled her back in the car and looked around to see if anyone was outside before I started.

"No cap I'm finna spazz out why you be making it hard on yo self? Huh ? Do you want me ta beat yo ass or sum" I asks pulling her by her face so she can look at me.

"You gone trip on me but you dropping off female friends I don't know shit about how tf is this fair? Like do you be trying to hurt or play with my mf feeling kevin" she asks getting even more upset.

"I'm not playing with yo feeling if I'm telling you the truth" I said looking at her.

"Ight then kool so when I get pick up or  drop off from a 'friend' don't check me" she said sitting back.

When she says shit like dat I be wanting to kill everybody which is how I know this girl get my heart fr.

"Gone head and fucking die then" I said mad asf.

She went back silent again when I told her dat. My phone ding off twice and they was nonfiction from ig. I was kiki and she talking bout sum 'thanks for the ride'and 'you got even more handsome I miss us no cap' and my phone was face up so you already know yanna's nosey ass see it.

She looked at me mad as hell and her eyes was getting watery.

"I don't fucking deserve this shit bruh you always saying how you not cheating and making big shit into something small and I'm done with it do you hear me kevin I'm done with this bs I'm still gone meet yo family considering that we having a baby on the way but that's about it" she said jumping out the car.

I almost slap her ass when she started saying we done in shid like she ain't already know we 4lifers.

And what fucking baby is she talking about.

I hop out the car and follow after her. She was already in front of the door.

"Bring yo ass here" I told her catching up. She opened the door and was about to walk in.

I'm sick of her thinking I'm playing all the fucking time.

"Adriyanna I'm not finna say it nm everyone in this mf gone see and hear wtf I gotta say since you dont wanna listen" I pull my gun from my waist and dats when she stop and close the door so nb could see.

"Omg you is crazy asf" she said holding onto her head. I could see the tears she let down.

"This what tf you wanted right you be acting the fuck up and shit pisses me off like you don't know how I get" I told her putting my gun back in my waist before someone walk out.

"Don't you ever let me hear yo ass say you finna leave me again cuz that's gone be the day you die do you understand dat?" I ask getting all up in hea face.

She just nodded her head and I ask for words.

"Yes kevin dang" she said with her head still down.

"you talking bout some baby what baby yanna? You pregnant?"

She just nod her hear sniffing in shit. Bruh I'm so piss off rn I cant even fucking think. I started mugging her out cuz she dont understand what I be wanting to do.

"So you just was gone keep this shit from me? cuz the only reason you said dat shit because you was hot" I said tryna figure out what's going on

"I just found out" she said.And just put her head down trying to dry off her face. Even though I was mad asf I still pull her in for a hug.

She had rest her head on my chest and hugged me back.

"Quit crying we gone talk about it  later" I told her lifting up her face for a kiss.

"We good right" I ask holding her. She just nod her head in my chest.

Ole cry baby self.

I took her home since both of us didn't feel like socializing nm.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

112K 3.3K 44
3 years later Where Messiah (Remi) uses the streets to cope with his heartbreak. Warning: this book is quite explicit
144K 3.9K 39
( first book) 2020💕
214K 4.6K 24
this book is about a young virgin girl falling in love with a kingpin and her brother is his bestfriend and her with no mother and 2younger siblings...
706 7 22
* Every thug needs a good girl on his side to balance him out. * A little sweet, but spiced with a little crazy. This story has strong sexual conten...