Fate - NCT Haechan Fanfiction

By hyunjinville

In a world where fate is decided. . Suh Mijin, a 21 y/o American - Korean girl, Being chosen for a prestigio... More

Introduction
-001-
-002-
-003-
-004-
-005-
-007-
-008-
-009-
-010-
-011-
-012-
-013-
-014-
-015-
-016-
-017-
-018-
-019-
-020-
-021-
-022-
-023-
-024-
-025-
-026-
-27-
-028-
-029-
-030-
-031-
Announcement
-032-
Announcement
-033-
-034-
-035-
-036-
-037-
-038-
-039-
-040-
-041-
Goodbye
-042-
-043-

-006-

254 11 2
By hyunjinville

Normal Text for Korean
Italics for English
Underlined text for Chinese

~~~~~~~

We reached the table where quite a few people were sitting.

??- And then Jaemin started wooing Jeno and I was sitting in between of all that going on, cringing and regretting my life choices.
???- You know that is how a couple should be acting like. You're just extra, Yuri.
??- *mimicking the former* ThAt's hOw CouPLe shOulD acT liKE mEh MeH mEh. sUrE LoVe gUrU.
MARK- Ahem..

Everyone's heads turn to Mark and me. Something tells me this is one chaotic friend circle. Probably the truth.

MARK- If you guys are done with being chaotic then can I tell you guys to shut the fuck up?
????- Hyung when are we not chaotic?

"Hi Mijin!" one of the girls say. "Hey- how'd you know my name?" "Umm.. I.. I j-just knew. Hehe." The girl replies back nervously, becoming more reserved suddenly.

MARK- Okay never mind that. So Mijin please introduce yourself for the others who don't know you yet will you?
MIJIN- Hey guys my name is Suh Mijin and I am 21 years old. I just arrived from LA today to do my studies here in Neo Tech.

"Suh? You're Johnny's sister?" 
"Yes, unfortunately."

"LA? DO YOU BUMP INTO HOLLYWOOD STARS LIKE EVERYDAY?"
"Umm.. no?"

"NEO TECH?! THAT'S GONNA BE OUR COLLEGE!"
"YEAH I HEARD!"

"WOW YOU ARE THE SAME AGE AS MOST OF US!" 
"Oh that's great to know!"

"WHAT MAJOR WHAT MAJOR?"
"Photography!"

MARK- Guys! Will you introduce yourselves first? She doesn't know any of you?
??- Oh right. Let's do that. We'll go from the order we are sitting in, starting from Mark hyung.

MARK- So you know me already, but anywho I'll do it again. Hi I'm Mark Lee and I am 22 years old. As you know I have completed my Majors in Dance in Canada.
SEOLHEE- I'm Kim Seolhee and I am 22 years old. I too have completed my Majors in Dance in Canada-
MARK- And she is my girl. *winks*
??- Again with the flirting? Are you KIDDING me?

RENJUN- Anyways ignoring what just happened I am Huang Renjun and I am 21 years old. I was born in China but I moved here at a young age. This girl is my girlfr-

SAYURI- I can introduce myself, Huang. Anyways, my name is Nakamoto Sayuri and I am 21. I am Japanese but I have spent my life mostly in UK and S. Korea obviously. 
JENO- Hey I am Lee Jeno, I am 21 and I'm done with these idiots. 
JAEMIN- I am Na Jaemin and you are really pretty-
JENO- And you are mine. Shut it, JAEMIN. Sorry he's gay and taken miss.
MIJIN- Umm fine?
SEOLHEE- Ahhh look at that, Jeno is getting jealous already. 
JAEMIN- Aww.. you are my baby.. nothing about to change that..

RENJUN- AAAAHHH THEY ARE SO GODDAMN CRINGY-
SAYURI- I know right?! GET A ROOM YOU TWO! *scowls*
JAEMIN- Shut it short-cakes. Short people don't have the right to speak against tallies.
RENJUN- Why does that even MATTER?!
SAYURI- Seriously, f**k you guys. Anywho, next introduction, who's next? 

CHENLE- Ignoring just what happened, Hey I am Zhong Chenle and I am 20. And I hope you have the courage to deal with us, noona.
MIJIN- I come from the same category of chaos so...
CHENLE- In that case good for you. You won't have any issues with us then. *smiles*
JISUNG- Umm.. anywho, hey I am Park Jisung and I'm 19 and the youngest amongst the guys.
JINHYE- Hey I am Choi Jinhye..
HYEJIN- And I am Choi Hyejin...
MIJIN- And why'd you two look exactly the same?
JINHYE- We are twins.
MIJIN- Ohh... who's the older one amongst you two?
HYEJIN- Jinhye is exactly a minute older than me. 

JAEMIN- Quick question to Chenle and Jisung. How DO you two differentiate between these two girls?
CHENLE- Don't talk about it-
JISUNG- Yeah right... it is one heck of a confusion.
JINHYE- So you are telling me that you can't differentiate between us two yet?
HYEJIN- I so did not expect this- 
CHENLE- No no no I didn't mean it that way Jinnie-
JINHYE-  THAT IS MY SISTER'S NICKNAME. ZHONG CHENLE I SWEAR TO GOD-
HYEJIN- And you?! Jisung you? How couldn't you differentiate between me and Jinhye? Remember I told you a major difference between us two?
JISUNG- You didn- oh right I was playing my video games at that time. I didn't quite hear you then-

HYEJIN- Now is a video game more important than your own GIRLFRIEND?!
JISUNG- Yeah- I mean NO NO NO NO-
JINHYE, HYEJIN- DON'T TRY TO TALK TO US ANYMORE! *walks away*
CHENLE- JINHYE!
JISUNG- HYEJIN!

The younger ones follow the twins while everyone tries to control their laughter. "The kids have grown up so fast. I can't-" Mark says wiping fake tears. Everyone laughs as soon as Jisung and Chenle are out of our sight.

RENJUN- So anywho that's us..
SAYURI- You haven't met one of us yet.. he has apparently went off to get fruit punch. But I have NO clue to where he is. 

MIJIN- Y'all are real chaotic. I like it.
JENO- You ought to. We are a pretty loveable lot. And we 'love' each other so so so very much. 

I chuckle at the sarcastic comment. 

RENJUN- When did you come to Korea?
MIJIN- Just today. 
MARK- Wow even I reached today!
MIJIN- Aaah.. that's a coincidence.
SAYURI- So I am supposing that you speak English?
MIJIN- Yeah. I do. I have lived in the States for a long time so yeah.

SAYURI- I really like your American accent. *British accent*
MIJIN- I really like your British accent! And quick question, what all languages do you guys speak in general?

MARK- All of us can speak Korean fluently. Me and Sayuri are fluent in English. Renjun and Chenle can speak Chinese. Sayuri can speak Japanese fluently as well.

MIJIN- Oh.. even I can speak Chinese. Hi Renjun!

Renjun was visibly surprised at the sudden Chinese greeting but nonetheless greats me back.

RENJUN- Hi Mijin!

MIJIN- You are really handsome!

RENJUN- Oh.. thanks! You're really pretty too! 

CHENLE- Yuri noona, Mijin and Renjun are flirting in Chinese.

"Where did you come from? I thought you were with Jinhye, Hyejin and Jisung." Renjun said, slightly flustered. "I repeat what I just said, Yuri noona, these two were flirting." Chenle repeats. "Umm.. okay?" Sayuri replies in a chill tone. "Wait are you two dating?" I ask just in case cuz like, I just flirted with a guy who has a girlfriend. And that would be awkward. "Kinda." Yuri replied with the same chill tone.

"DON'T BELIEVE HIM YURI HE'S LYING!" Renjun said. "Oh please, I know you well enough you know. And I am chill with it to be honest. Doesn't really matter that much." She says with a blank expression. Damn this girl's expressionless. "And anyway- oh there's Mr. Single and Lost!"  

I turn around to see a guy nearly my height. He had brown hair, of which a few strands adorned his forehead messily. It went in perfect contrast with his skin. His eyes seemed to have captured the whole universe in them. He had a perfect jawline too. Like everything about this guy was just perfect. And I felt... attracted towards him? I didn't know why. A real weird sense of attraction or something? I felt a surge of pain and nostalgia on seeing him. I didn't know why.

<<Flashback>>

"I love him, mother. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what he is or from which family he belongs. I am sorry mother I can't be like you. I can't be cruel. I can't be cold."

<<End of Flashback>>

This is the guy I bumped into at the airport. This is my soulmate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.8K 21
❝We'll be alright, i want to try again❞ In which two pairs of intertwined souls from the past are fated to meet again. ▂ COMPLETED ➱ TEENAGE x SOULM...
166K 6.9K 66
(A Markhyuck fanfiction) "I was just fucking around. What the hell do you mean 'I'm you're soulmate?!'" "Bet you didn't think your little dare throug...
8.6K 449 71
"Aera I don't know if you haven't noticed but I'd literally give my life before I even thought of hurting you . The thought of anyone else hurting yo...
219K 9K 37
❝Can a girl have a soulmate who isn't human?❞ - In a world where everyone has to kiss their soulmate before their 18th birthday. Otherwise, they die...