Marvel Oneshots!!! [Requests...

Da TheFandomCollective

《︎𝄈︎ 山૯↳匚⊙爪૯ Ꮅ૯ᏁรᏁηƭร! 𝄈︎》︎ ₮нιs cσℓℓεcтιση σғ σηεsнσтs ωιℓℓ нαvε мαηү sнιρs, вσтн нεтεяσ αη∂ нσмσ! ... Altro

Welcome, Peasants!
Halloween on subtle crack
The Witness (Part 1)
The Witness (Part 2)
Lost, but Hopefully Found
*Reader chokes on drink* SPIDERWIDOW?!?
Grandparents' Day Gone Right?
Whumptober... Oof
Whumptober 1-5 (Sorry I'm late!)
The product of shower thoughts...
Whumptober 6-10 (...late again)
Peter... Hogan?
Field Trip...with a twist?
Warrior
The Cyborg Hatter
Secrets and Lies
Pretty Boy
COME ONE COME ALL!
Activity Part 2!!!
Just Get Along... Please
You guys don't know a lot about me... (Part 1?)
Your Friendly Neighborhood Fix-It!
Deleted Scene: Your Friendly Neighborhood Fix-It!
The Strange Detective
More Secrets and Lies, plus a spoonfull of Mischief

Married and proud

555 12 5
Da TheFandomCollective

👀✨I PASSED 6.3K READS!!!✨👀

{TW: implied smut (this is in a lot of my chapters so get used to it),

Contains: Language, some low-key dom/sub undertones

Ships: Winterfalcon,

Note: I am back again for another chapter! This time it's not going to be TOO Peter-centric (which is a first lol).

Also... Sorry I was gone for a while. I went on vacation and didn't really have the mental space to write for a while. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to my monthly updates, but school just started so we'll see...

I hope you all enjoy!}

<~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~>

Sam was almost asleep when he felt an arm wrap around his waist. He would've immediately attacked the person if he hadn't been expecting it... But he was. Because it was the routine.

Then he heard that deep chuckle that melted his heart. "Sammie, turn your annoying ass around so I can see you."

The pilot then shifted around and smirked at his husband. "Well, I seem to remember you loving my ass a few nights ago, J."

A groan is heard. "Samuel Wilson-Barnes I swear to god-"

"What? You'll hurt me? Nah, you could never. You'd feel too guilty after."

The sergeant mumbled a reply. "Why do you always have to be right."

"Because I'm your husband, of course I'm right. Just like I feel like it's the right time for us to tell the others."

"Ok, and HOW do you suppose we tell them? And no, we aren't doing a game of who guesses it first, because our marriage is definitely not a game."

"You're no fucking fun J! You know what, what if we tell Pete first? Then he can help us figure out how to tell the others."

Bucky nodded and closed his eyes. "That sounds good... Now let me hold you..."

He tightened his grip on Sam and they slowly fell asleep.

<the next morning>

Like clockwork, Bucky and Sam woke up at the crack of dawn. They kissed each other goodbye and Bucky snuck back to his room on the floor. When 8:30am finally rolled around, they both walked into the kitchen to see everyone scattered making and eating their breakfasts.

Bucky started getting some extra batter out. "Sam, Pete, waffles?"

The two in question looked up and nodded quickly. Bucky's waffles were some of the best things they'd tasted, especially when he makes the batter from scratch.

The others all hear this and look up confused. Clint groaned. "What about us?! We want waffles too!"

"No Seagull, only them. Make your own if you want them that bad." Bucky then ignored everyone and started cooking the waffles.

Once the sergeant had made and served the waffles, he called the two others over.

"Ok Peter, sit down."

The teen cautiously sat on a barstool. "What's going on guys?"

Sam quietly answered. "We need to tell you something, but not here. Eat up and meet us in Bucky's room."

Twenty minutes later, the trio was all sitting on various chairs in Bucky's room. Peter decided to finally break the awkward silence. "So... What is this? Are you guys inducting me into a cult or something?"

Sam smiled slightly and shook his head. "No kid. We need to tell you something."

"Ok..?"

Bucky glanced at Sam and slowly grabbed his hand. "Sam and I are um... together."

Peter immediately jumped up. "Holy frack really?!!!! Oh my gods yes!!!"

"Pete-"

"Oh my god, you guys are so cute I knew it! Ned thought I was crazy for even thinking of it! Yes!!!!"

"Peter!"

"Y-yeah?"

"There's one more thing..."

Peter stilled. "What is it?"

Sam cut his husband off. "We're married, Pete."

Peter's jaw dropped. "H-How long?!"

"Two years today."

"I- wha- fudging hell how did we not know?"

"We snuck out to the courthouse on a day off, and we never wear the rings on our fingers."

The teen looked giddy. "Can I see the rings?"

Sam and Bucky pulled the rings from under their shirts and Peter was in awe. The rings were a matching black and silver band with a small ruby and smoky quartz gem in each. "Ooooo these are so pretty!" The spider looked back up at the couple. "What do you need me to do?"

The Rings:

"We need your help in planning how to tell the others. We don't want to make it a game, but we want it to be special."

Peter hummed in response, thinking for a few moments before he gasped. "What if we plan a small party for tonight with just the team? We don't have to tell them what it's celebrating and you guys can make the announcement during it."

The couple glanced at each other, then looked back and nodded. Bucky then asked. "How fancy?"

"Go for semi-formal. I'll go tell everyone else to be in the common room around 6:30. Any particular dinner?"

Sam replied before his husband could even open his mouth. "J and I will handle dinner and alcohol." he stared up at Bucky. "Cake or no?"

"Yeah, but I'll make it if you make your amazing seafood." Their faces inched closer as they continued to stare into each other's eyes.

Peter giggled as he starts to get up. "Ok love birds, break it up. I'll see you both later." With that Peter left, determined to make this the wedding reception that they never had.

He already knew what to do, immediately going up to the common room as the husbands plan out dinner, dessert, and everything else. When he entered the space, he whistled to bring all eyes to him.

"Yeah, Pete?"

"Is everybody free tonight?" Peter looked around the room to see everyone nodding. "Ok, I need everyone to get out of this floor. Be here at 6:30, and dress semi-formal."

"Why, ребенок паук?"

"I'm throwing all of us a small party. You guys will not be helping me either so out!" The teen starts ushering everyone to the elevator.

"Kid, first: what the hell but okay. And second: take this. If you're throwing a party in my tower, you're doing it right." Tony said while handing his credit card to his son.

"O-oh ok even better! Thank you To- I mean Dad, but now I need everyone to really go!"

Once Peter was finally alone, he started cleaning and straightening up the place. "Fri?"

"Yes, Peter?"

"Lock this floor and make it so only Sam, Bucky, and I can come here until 6:30 pm."

"Of course sir."

Peter then started decorating the common room, webbing red and black streamers across the ceiling and blowing up some silver confetti balloons he had found in the hall closet.

{I had no idea how to describe how he decorated, so here was my vision...}

After an hour, he decided it was done. "Hey Fri, call Sam and Bucky up here."

"They said they'll be right up."

Two minutes later, the couple came out of the elevator and immediately gaped at the decorations. Sam chuckled. "I like the theme, kid."

Bucky just kept on staring at the streamers. "This is incredible... I love it, Pete!"

"Thanks! I'm glad you both like it! I didn't want it to be too much so I stuck to the simple stuff. Anything you guys wanna add?" They look at the teen as he smirked and waved Tony's credit card around. "I got money."

"Well shit Parker, why didn't you lead with that?"

Peter laughed. "It's Stark now actually, but what would you guys like to order for the party?"

Bucky grinned. "Friday?"

"Yes, Mr. Barnes?"

"Start an order for us."

"Of course. What would you like to add?"

"Three bottles of champagne, a shit ton of beer, and a megaphone please."

Friday replied as Sam and Peter burst out laughing. "Anything else?"

Bucky looked at his husband, who shook his head. "That will be all. Have the order brought here when it arrives."

"Of course, sir. I'll be sure to be discreet." The men swear they can hear the AI's sarcastic tone.

After that is all in order and Peter leaves to get any last-minute preparations ready, Sam and Bucky decide to start on the food.

As the birdbrain started to take out the seafood and veggies from the fridge, his husband took out a ton of baking ingredients and started to make chocolate cake batter with his secret "kiss the cook" apron on.

When Sam had put all of the seafood and veggies on the stove to stew, he snuck behind Bucky and slapped his ass, causing the soldier to groan. "Сэм, клянусь, я без колебаний заставлю тебя умолять"
("Sam, I swear I will not hesitate to make you beg.")

"I may not understand whatever the fuck you said, but I don't like your tone, Mr. Barnes."

Bucky started to pour the chocolate batter into two circular cake pans as he grumbled. "Its Wilson-Barnes to you, Брат." ( "...Brat.")

Sam smirked. "Ok now that I understood perfectly, so what do you say you pop those in the oven and go get ready? And by that, I mean showering and changing only, no funny business until after the party."

"Fine." The super soldier pushed both cake pans in the oven and took off his apron. "But just know that we're showering separately."

Sam rolled his eyes but continued to follow his husband into the elevator and down to the Avengers' private bedroom floor, where they were met with the eyes of the rest of the team.

"Where were you guys?" Clint asked from his spot on the back of the couch.

"In the kitchen..?"

Tony rolled his eyes. "No you weren't."

Sam tilted his head in confusion. "Yeah... We were."

Steve furrowed his eyebrows. "How? We're not allowed up there."

The secret couple looked at each other, having a mental conversation until their eyes widened in realization.

Bucky played innocent. "Oh, because of Pete's party tonight?"

"Yeah..?"

"Oh, that's just for you guys. We're allowed since we're helping him a little bit."

"With what?"

"Food, since we're the only ones who can cook," The white wolf then looked at his 'friend', "Don't we need to get ready early?"

"Dammit, yeah," the two start to walk toward their rooms, "See you guys later."

The rest of the team stared at them as they walked down the hall, confused.

Rhodey opened his mouth first. "What the fuck was that?"

"I have no clue, Platypus, but they're weird anyway. It doesn't matter."

While the husbands each got ready individually, Peter was in his room. Doing what exactly? Impulse shopping for presents with Tony's card, of course!

After he had confirmed that the gifts would get to the tower by the party in a few hours, the teen showered and got ready in a white, long-sleeved button-up with black dress pants. He quickly tried to tame his hair, but he knew it wouldn't work.

At that same time, Sam and Bucky were each getting dressed in their outfits: Bucky in a red jacket over a white t-shirt and black pants, and Sam with a grey button-up and black pants.

Once Bucky had fixed his hair in a half-up half-down man bun, he knocked on Sam's door. "سامي، يجب أن نذهب لفحص الطعام. هل أنت مستعد؟" ("Sammie, we have to go check on the food. You ready?")

The door immediately opened to see Sam smiling with an eyebrow raised. "أنا مستعد لأي شيء معك، جي" ("I'm ready for anything with you, J.")

"Damn, you look good."

"You're not looking too bad yourself, Buck."

The two then snuck into the elevator and went up to the common floor, where the alcohol was being stocked in the fridge by Peter. "Hey guys!"

"Hey, how's the food?"

"The cakes are pretty much ready for you to take out, and the stew... well it smells really good that's all I know."

Bucky hummed in acknowledgment and quickly grabbed an oven mitt. When he opened the oven, he smiled and pulled the two cakes out. "They look perfect."

Sam smirked from where he was stirring the stew. "Just like you."

The soldier just groaned and continued to put the cakes in the fridge to cool and grabbed frosting ingredients. "You will be the death of me."

"I mean, 'til death do we part' right, J?"

Bucky chuckled as he started mixing the frosting. As soon as it was smooth, he stored it in the fridge with the cakes. "Where's the megaphone?"

"It's all set up. I put it in the pantry for later."

"Ok great. Now we just have to figure out how we're gonna announce that we got married without anyone there." Bucky said, mumbling the last part.

Sam wrapped his arms around his husband from behind. "Can we at least make it dramatic?"

"How dramatic are we talking?"

"Like...DRAMATIC."

The super soldier exhaled loudly and ran a hand down his face. "Fine, fine, FINE! Have it your way. It'll be entertaining anyway, so whatever I guess."

"Good. Insect, come on. We've got some preparing to do."

Peter just rolled his eyes and followed Sam out of the room. "Not an insect, but okay..."

When the other two had left, Bucky smiled and started frosting and decorating the cake. When he had finished, he took some red decorative icing and wrote on the back, 'Two years closer till death do us part". He then covered the cake with a lid and put it back in the fridge.

"Hey Fri, where's Peter and Sam?"

"They're in Peter's room talking. They seem to be almost done though."

Bucky smirked. "Okay, tell them I don't feel so good."

{A/N: This is based on a prank I did on my friends at middle school theatre rehearsal XD}

"They said they'll be here in less than a minute."

Bucky quickly grabbed a cup of water and sat on a barstool, starting to gradually drink it as he heard his husband and the spider-teen getting out of the elevator. "J where are you?"

The cyborg stood up and slowly walked into the common room, acting dizzy and holding the walls. "Right here..."

Sam quickly ran over, with Peter not too far behind. "Hey hey hey. Stop walking, you look ready to pass out. What happened?"

"I finished the cake, but then just started feeling dizzy. I drank some water but it didn't help."

Bucky started to slump down, and Peter grabbed his side. "We need to get him to the team floor and let him rest for a little bit."

Sam nodded and grabbed Bucky's other side, the both of them gently holding him up and walking into the elevator, prompting Friday to take them to the team's floor.

When the elevator opened, Sam didn't hesitate to yell at the rest of the team, who'd been playing Mariocart without a care in the world. "Hey! Shut the hell up!"

Steve ran over as soon as he saw Bucky. "What happened?"

"He's really dizzy. We can't figure out why though."

They sat Bucky on the couch, causing the old man to look up at them along with the rest of the worried team. "It's all b-blurry... Why can't I see...." He fluttered his eyes. "Fuck, I think I'm gonna sleep now."

Sam crouched down and kept him upright. "No. Don't pass out on us, Buck. Can't do that yet."

Bucky rolled his eyes up into his head and went completely limp, causing Sam to panic. "Steve, go get a glass of water from the mini bar. Peter, stay with me. The rest of you go sit down and stay out of the way."

Sam leaned close to the elder and started to tear up while whispering. "J, I need you to wake up. Please Baby. I need you to wake up. Come on, please."

The falcon then switched to Arabic as Steve walked over with the water. "جيمس بوكانان ويلسون-بارنز سأفعل أي شيء! فقط من فضلك أيقظ اللعنة!" ("James Buchanan Wilson-Barnes I will do anything! Just please wake the fuck up!")

"Wilson, he doesn't speak Arabic. He isn't going to just wake up to you yapping in another lang-"

Tony was cut off by a chuckle from Bucky. "اى شى؟"
("Anything?")

Everyone except Sam gasped. "Well, I guess you're okay."

Sam glared at Bucky. "اعتقدت أنك مجروح أو مريض. أقسم بالله جي سأفعل-" ("I thought you were hurt or sick. I swear to god J I'm gonna-")

Everyone else looked confused, while Bucky stifled a laugh.

Peter quickly changed the subject. "Ok, why don't you guys get ready! It's about 5:45, so go shower and change. Friday won't let you guys up until 6:30. Now go!"

The heroes were still uncertain, but conceded. Each went to their respective rooms and got ready as the trio of party planners decided to head up to the common room and start setting up the dining room table.

"So what do we have left besides this?"

"We just need to figure out when to tell them. Any suggestions?"

Peter tried to hide his slight smirk, but the couple noticed. "Pete?"

"I-I got you two a present... After you open it, it should definitely prompt some questions."

They finally finished setting the dining room and the kitchen up, so they sat on one of the many couches. "Well then...Now we wait."

Meanwhile, the team had just finished getting dressed and ready. They all met back in the team's living room on their floor, where they joked about their outfit choices until it was time for the party.

Outfits:

Tony:

Steve:

Natasha:

Rhodey:

Clint:

{A/N: The outfits took so long to pick out cus they look so good in everything... Don't judge my choices, I just thought they fit their characters the best}

After about five minutes, the elevator doors opened on their own. The five heroes stepped inside and were immediately carried up to the penthouse.

They slowly entered the common room, shock apparent on their face as they looked around at the decorations. Before the group could even fully take in the space, a smiling teen was standing in front of them.

"Finally! Dinner is in a few minutes, so follow me!"

He lead them into the dining room, where they all sat down. Sam and Bucky soon walked in with bowls of hot Shrimp Creole, sitting down in their own spots once everyone was served. {Sidenote: May I just say that Shrimp Creole is so gooddddd! It's a tiny spicy, but the flavor is amazing... Ok back to the story XD }

Tony spoke up first. "Ok, so what's this all about?"

"Dad, I just wanted us to all be able to spend some time together outside of a mission. Is that too much to ask?"

"No, but you made this a party. For what purpose do we need to have a party to spend time together?"

"For the purpose of us all having fun and you guys bonding over drinks. Eat, before it gets cold."

Peter then started eating, stifling a laugh when he saw Bucky smile and pretty much inhale his own bowl. Everyone else stayed silent for the rest of the meal.

"Ok! Why don't we all go into the common room and get some drinks, and then I have to give you all something."

Natasha spoke up. "Малыш Паук, тебе не нужно было получать нам подарки!" ("Baby Spider, you didn't have to get us gifts!")

"Но я хотел! К тому же, папа дал мне свою визитку, так что ты должен благодарить его."
("But I wanted to! Plus, Dad gave me his card so you should really be thanking him.")

Natasha smirked and shook her head. "Alright, boys. Let's go open up our presents."

Sam and Bucky glance at each other, slightly nervous, but follow everyone to the common room, which now had a table with some small presents on it. Everyone grabbed a glass of champagne except for Peter, who got a cup of apple juice.

"Everyone come and get the present with your name on it and sit down, but do not open it."

Steve and Clint walked up first, each getting the box with their name. Then Tony, Rhodey, and Natasha.

Sam and Bucky went up to grab their own, but quickly realized (along with the others) that there was only one box left.

"Pete?" Tony asked, perplexed. "I think you forgot to put out a box."

The teen looked unbothered and smiled. "Nope. That's the last one."

The two remaining men looked at the box, Bucky acting confused. "This is for both of us?"

Peter gave the soldier a look. "No schrap, Tiercel."

Sam's eyes widened and he let out a mix between a laugh and a screech. Everyone turned to him in alarm, but he just ran a hand down his face and snickered. "Let's just open the presents. I'll explain later."

Peter stood in front as everyone else sat on the various couches and chairs. "Ok. Now that everyone is settled, here's how the presents will work. I have already picked the order in which you'll open them, so no cheating CLINT."

He scowled at the archer, who sighed. "Dammit, fine."

"Okay then. Dad you get to go first."

Tony raised an eyebrow, and opened his box. Inside was his credit card, sitting on top of a shirt with spiderman on it.

Tony grinned. "This is my new favorite shirt. And thanks for not keeping my card."

Peter blushed a little bit and smiled. "You know I would feel too guilty to keep it. I can ask you if I can use it if I need to."

Tony's grin widened as he nodded. "Love you kid."

"Love you too Dad. Now lets move on to Uncle Clint, because I know he won't be able to wait much longer."

As soon as those words were uttered, the hawk ripped open the box. Inside was a box full of strands of LED star lights.

The man-child jumped up. "YES!!!! You're the best Pete!!!"

Peter chuckled. "There's enough to light up all of the vents on the team floor, so have at it. Now let's see... Uncle Rhodey, you can open yours."

The colonel opened his and smiled widely. Sitting inside the box was a white coffee mug.

"Thanks Pete, I'm definitely going to be using this."

The teen smiled back. "You're very welcome! Now we have Grandpa Steve."

The captain pursed his lips in a straight line when he opened the box. "Kid, you didn't have to do this."

Peter smiled. "But I wanted to."

Steve huffed and took out a watch with a sad gaze. The spider sat next to him as the others watched curiously.

"Press the side button." Steve did as he was told and the front of the watch opened up to reveal a picture of Peggy and a picture of Bucky. He just stared at it with tears in his eyes. "D-do you like it?"

The super soldier snapped out of his trance and immediately hugged his grandson/nephew. "I love it Peter, thank you so much."

"You don't need to thank me. I love doing stuff for you guys."

Steve pulled away from the hug and laughed while wiping his tears. "Crap, that got emotional way too quick. Who's next Pete?"

The teen smiled wide. "Открой свою, тетя Нат." ("Open yours, Auntie Nat.")

The spy opened the box and chuckled as she took out a shirt. "ребенок паук, это лучшая рубашка на свете!" ("Baby Spider, this is the best shirt ever!")

"What's even better is that it's a set." Peter holds up a matching one.

Natasha smiled warmly and gave the boy a hug. "Thank you, Peter."

"You're welcome, мама паук." He slowly pulled away from the hug and cleared his throat. "Alrighty then... It's time for the last present to be opened. Uncle Bucky, Uncle Sam, open it. Just open it slowly, it's fragile."

The two men then opened the lid halfway. When they saw what it was, Bucky slammed the lid back on and gawked.

"Peter! What the fuck were you thinking!"

Said spider-child just smiled innocently. "What? Don't you like it?"

"Kid, can I just say.... What. The. Fuck."

"Damn Pete, you got some messed up ideas." The falcon added.

The teen shrugged nonchalantly. "Well we been knew that, didn't we." He then turned to the rest of the family, who was trying to follow the conversation.

"Any questions?"

Everyone started talking at once, forcing Peter to whistle loudly. "One at a time please!!!"

Nat asked first. "Ok, so can we know what was in the box?"

Sam and Bucky looked at each other and sighed. "Fine... Um Sam you wanna tell them..?"

The falcon pinched the bridge of his nose. "Pete over here decided to give us a fucking dildo."

Tony burst out laughing, closely followed by Clint. Rhodey just looked confused. "Kid, why did you get them that of all things..?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Peter looked over at the captain, feeling the stare he was getting. "Grandpa Steve, do you have a question?"

"I get that you're a teenager, but should I even ask how you know anything about sex toys?"

The little spider looked thoughtful. "No, you really shouldn't. Now if that's all, we still have cake."

Clint put his hand up. "Hold up, so were not gonna ask the reason behind why Bucky and Sam got a dildo addressed to BOTH of them?"

The cyborg furrowed his eyebrows. "Why would you need to? It makes perfect sense, Clint. Now let's go eat some of my cake."

Peter, Sam and Bucky all got up and raced to the kitchen, with the rest of the family following behind. When the rest of the heroes got into the kitchen though, only the white wolf was there.

"Buck, " Steve started. "Where's Sam and Peter?"

"They said they had to go do something, but they should be back in a minute." The soldier then changed the subject. "Who wants some chocolate cake?"

Clint, being the child he is, started jumping with his hand up. "Me!!!"

Everyone just rolled their eyes at his childish behavior and nodded. Bucky was about to cut the cake, but then read his message on the back of the cake and smiled.

"Why is the Manchurian Candidate smiling?! Am I dead??"

Bucky rolled his eyes. "Yes, I'm smiling. I forgot I put some words on the cake."

Steve came around behind him and read the text. "What the heck does that mean?"

As Bucky was about to reply, he was cut off a megaphone siren. He shook his head and exhaled as everyone else (who didn't know shit about what was going on) got into fighting positions.

A deep voice hissed through the air vent. "Hah! A party... Such stupid little heroes. You don't even know who you're allied with! Why don't I tell you now, and you let me get away, or your little Sammie is going bye-bye..."

They then heard a grunt. "This bitch is psychotic! Let me fucking go!!!

Clint quickly opened the vent where the voices came from, but no one was there.

"Sam!" Steve yelled. "What's happening?!!!"

It went quiet for a moment, and then they heard Sam shout from the Common Room. "We'll tell them! Just stop torturing me!"

The worried team, followed by an amused Bucky, ran into the room just in time to see Sam fall from the air vent and land effortlessly.

Tony was fuming. "What the hell was that? Who is in my vents?!!!"

"And what do you and who knows who else have to tell us?" Natasha added, her eyebrow raised.

Sam looked around at everyone, stopping at Bucky. "Uh...." He cleared his throat. "Well, you see-"

His husband cut him off. "You see, I was trying to tell you this in the kitchen with the cake-" Steve's eyes widened. "-but SOMEONE had to make it dramatic!"

The white wolf narrowed his eyes and started at an air vent. "Peter get your spider ass down here!!"

The air vent immediately popped open and out came the head of Peter Stark. "You called?"

Tony's head whipped up to his son. "What the shit kid?! Was that you?"

Peter giggled as he gracefully fell out of the vent. "Yep."

The teen then looked at Sam and Bucky and tsked with his eyebrows raised. "Am I seriously gonna have to force this? Or is one of you- على الأرجح أن الغلبة هنا- gonna do it?" ("-Most likely the dominant over here-")

The two men in question glanced at each other while trying to hide their blushes, and the rest of the family watched as they had some type of mental conversation. After about a minute, they broke eye contact.

"We'll say it Pete." Sam said, playfully glaring at the boy. "Ok, so I guess we should just say it. Goddammit this is so fucking-"

"What Sam is TRYING to say is that him and I are together, as in a couple." Bucky was interrupted as everyone except Steve and Peter started yelling.

His husband quietly picked up the megaphone and put the siren on. "Shut up, you guys! There's more if you'd listen to the whole thing."

The cyborg continued with a smile as him and Sam pulled out their rings. "The other part... is that we're married. Today's our two year anniversary."

Clint was shocked. "So you're telling us that you've been hiding your relationship AND MARRIAGE for over two years?!"

The two men nodded with small smiles.

"Well that makes sense..." Rhodey mumbled.

Tony looked at his friend, confused. "What makes sense, Platypus?"

"I share a wall with Sam. I can hear things, y'know..." The colonel glanced back and forth at both of the men for a moment, and then covered his mouth with a hand. "Shit, that means-"

Sam cut him off quickly. "Nothing! It means nothing!"

"Mhm nothing. Riiight. Can I change rooms, Tones?"

"No need Uncle Rhodey! I got it covered."

"What is that supposed to mean, kid?" Sam asked.

"Follow me." Peter then lead the whole team into the elevator.

"Friday, Πάρτε μας στο πάτωμα των Sam και Bucky." ("...Take us to Sam and Bucky's floor.")

As the elevator began moving, everyone stared at Peter.

"How the hell did I not know you could speak so many languages? I'm your dad!"

"You guys don't know a lot about me..." The spider then added under his breath. "But that's for a different chapter."

The elevator dinged, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Ok, now ever since this morning I've kinda been busy. I hope you like it."

The doors opened to a big foyer. A lot like the common room floor, it had a hall to the left and right and then led into an open-concept living room and kitchen.

The whole team walked into the living room, taking in every little detail. The couple turned to Peter after a few minutes. "What is this?"

"This is now your shared floor. كل عام و انتو بخير يا جماعة." ("...Happy two year anniversary guys.")

The team all smiled as the couple hugged their nephew and laughed. After a few moments, Peter pulled away. "There's more though..."

Tony raised an eyebrow. "How can there be more, kid?"

"Follow me." Peter walked away, leading the rest of his family to the master bedroom door. "After this, only Sam and Bucky will be allowed in here, including the vents Uncle Clint."

He gently pushed the door open and walked into the room, which was monochrome with pops of warmer tones, much like the rest of the floor. On the bed, Peter picked up two envelopes.

"Ok. These are the last presents for them. They're partially from me, and partially from someone who I didn't expect to get on my side."

Rhodey looked confused. "Who else knows?"

"The all-seeing one, Mr. Fury."

Clint's jaw dropped. "How did the director help you with presents?"

"You see, I think he kinda has a soft spot for me. I told him about the situation, and he just helped no questions asked." Peter walked to Sam and Bucky and handed each of them an envelope. "You each get one."

The husbands look at each other, and then Sam nodded. He ripped his open first, pulling out some paper. When he finished reading them, he looked up wide-eyed at the teen, much to the confusion of everyone else.

"Peter how the fu-" "Language" "-dge do you even know about this?"

"How do I NOT know?! They play Minecraft with me all the time! Sarah's really nice, by the way."

Bucky looked at the note and laughed. "Now I get it... Dang Pete you know how to pick good presents."

Rhodey, being the only functional human, interrupted. "And what would that present be exactly?"

The trio turned to the rest of the group, Sam ruffling Peter's hair. "This little shit right here decided to let us go visit my sister and nephews."

Clint's face scrunched in confusion. "You have a sister? And nephews?"

"Yeah... I don't talk about them much."

Bucky scoffed playfully. "You've never talked about them with the team, Sammie."

Sam grumbled and slapped Bucky's flesh arm as Peter started talking again. "That's one present. I already cleared a week with Mr. Fury, so you should be all set. Now open the other envelope Uncle Bucky."

Bucky turned the envelope around to open it, but read the words printed there and looked up at Peter in confusion. The teen just smirked and mumbled where only Bucky could hear. "Not even Sam. Ever."

The gay cyborg nodded slightly, and everyone else, including Sam, watched in anticipation as he opened the envelope. He took out two pieces of notebook paper and started to read them. When he finished the first page, he bit his lip and looked at Peter. "I'm gonna choose not to question how weird this is."

Peter shuddered involuntarily. "It was weird for me too. Don't worry."

"What was weird?" Sam asked. After a brief moment, his nephew answered.

"I got him an individual gift that involves you... ish."

Tony spoke up from where the rest of the team was. "And what was it? Why would it be weird for you both?"

Bucky tried to hide a small smirk, but ultimately failed. "Something that'll add to a little collection I have. It's weird because it's all of the stuff I'm missing to finish it."

The super soldier suddenly whipped his head around to the teen. "WAIT A SECOND! YOU FOUND IT?!!!"

Tony looked at his son, who shrugged with a small smile on his face. "I mayyyy have stumbled upon it at one point..."

Sam then realized what they were talking about and covered his mouth to hide his blush. "Shit-" he sat on their new bed with his head in his hands. At this point, everyone else was confused.

"Buck, Sam, Peter, wanna give us some insight on that present?"

Sam immediately blurted out "NO!", causing the other two to start laughing. Peter then remembered the last present.

"Uncle Bucky, you still have the second paper."

Said uncle switched papers and read through it, eyes getting wider by the second. When he'd finished, the man scooped Peter up in a big hug while smiling. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"

Sam took the paper and read it, grinning as he finished. "Damn kid... you really do know how to give a guy a present."

Natasha looked over the pilot's shoulder and read it out loud. "You are getting to go back to Steve, Sam, Tony, and the others for your long overdue two week honeymoon. You'll leave in two days, and are guaranteed no missions during that time."

Steve and Tony look at each other and then back at Bucky, who was laughing and smiling like a little kid.

"Barnes, what the hell do we have to do with this?"

Bucky froze, snapping out of his excited daze and mumbling. "That feels weird, but I'll allow it."  He then looked at the two men. "They aren't you, but they act like you."

"Buck, stop being cryptic. Just tell us!"

The sergeant chuckled and smirked at his friends. "I may have named some things at a certain place after you guys."

Rhodey's face scrunched up in confusion. "I'm assuming these things are living..?"

Sam gave a small chuckle as he looked up. "They're annoying, that's what they are. They won't shut up for anything." He then looked at his nephew. "Are we done here then?"

"Yeah, we can have cake in the morning. I'll just put it in the fridge on my way to bed." Peter turned to everyone else. "Ok guys, party's over! Time for bed!"

After the team left, Sam and Bucky curled up in their new bed. "Well J, I think it went well."

"Yeah, I think so too. Now I can finally wake up to you in my arms every morning." Bucky started spooning his husband as they fell asleep. "I love you, Sam."

"I love you too, James."

<•>

The next morning, everyone was eating breakfast when Rhodey looked up at Sam. "Why the hell did Pete call Barnes 'Tiercel' yesterday?"

"Oh no reason..." The falcon glared at the young spider, who was laughing.

Tony looked at his son. "Pete? Care to explain?"

The boy smirked. "Oh, y'know, just 'cus of the fact that Bucky is obviously the top of the relationship."

Steve choked on his food. "WHAT IN THE FUCKING HE-"

"lAnGuAge!!!!"

<~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~>

6299 Words

{OK! Again, I'm sorry I haven't updated in months. I'll try to start posting regularly, but part of the problem is I don't get any requests! If you have an ideas, or just something you want me to write about, comment below!!!}

PLEASE COMMENT ANY REQUESTS HERE
-->

ALRIGHT PEASANTS, sEe YoU sOOn!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.8K 319 24
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ'ꜱ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ'ꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ 1940ꜱ. ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴏʀ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ. ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀ...
170K 4.3K 18
❝𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡? 𝐀𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥❞ ...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!