Lee Minhyung Imagines

Por BTrue1895

A bunch of imagines made by myself. It could be fluff, lyric-based, or just any ordinary imagines, there will... Mais

introduction
i | darling
f | winter filled love
i | amenable
||• there for you •||
a | gotta be you
i | endless jamming
i | advices
f | drunk
i | down-to-earth
scenario #1
i | interview
i | loving leader-nim
f | the signs
i | soulmarks
i | camp sawi
f | periods
a | not enough
i | upright
i | sanguinity
a | when night falls
i | officially missing you
i | evening primrose
f | comfort
i | all i ever see
f | bottle caps
i | a theatrical love story
i | what i love about you
f | photo albums
i | cooking show !
i | brother-in-law
the euphoric remedy
i | starry nights, cold winds and tidal waves
i | renewal of the same destiny (pt. 1 / 3)
f | the other section
i | sneaky
i | the phantom thief
i | the flower killer
i | renewal of the same destiny (pt. 2 / 3)
i | vision
i | getaway
i | his voice
f | point of view
i | cameras and photographs
f | rladbyt
i | astronomy v.s. astrology
i | one hell of a proposal
f | plushies with a hint of jealousy
i | renewal of the same destiny (pt. 3 / 3)
lb | dnyl
f | remember
lb | my first and last
a | ghost
end.

a | imprint

108 2 0
Por BTrue1895

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
- Cursing may be applied
- Pure tragic, no happy endings
+ Suicidal thoughts
- Twilight AU because why not?

"learn to know the difference between a need and a want"

Third Person's POV

"Oh, look- he's at it again..." Rolling her eyes, Mina turns to Y/N who seemed to be in a complete daze, her fingers looking over the stacks of books inside her small compartment she calls a 'locker'.

"Just let Mark be, Mina," The girl shakes her head, closing it as soon as she had taken out her book in History, which was something she needed for her next class. "It's not our business to meddle. Plus, that's his life."

Mina slumped her shoulders while following Y/N, who was busily checking her schedule. "Yeah, of course I know that. I just pity the person he'll end up being in a relationship with. They gotta put up with the fact that no one can compare to his one and only first love..."

Y/N felt her heart breaking then and there.

~A few hours later~

"Hey sunshine! What's up?"

The girl looked over to where the voice came from, smiling as she saw the familiar figure walking towards her. Hanging out at La Push was something that Y/N considered to be 'relaxing', ever since she became a senior she hadn't particularly had any type of break seeing as she had solely put her focus upon graduating.

This is what she definitely needed:

"Hey, Mark..." Y/N mumbles as soon as he had sat beside her, she later shrugs, "I'm doing alright, I guess. Senior's being a complete asshole but it's manageable somehow,"

He nods at her replies, taking in the breathtaking view in front of them, "You're really persistent in earning that Valedictorian spot, aren't you?"

"Salutatorian is quite enough for me," Chuckling, Y/N answers, "I really, really want to go to University, so getting high grades is my priority right now."

"Damn, I honestly don't care anymore." Mark ruffles his own hair before resuming, "Just as long as I don't get C's and below, I'm cool with it."

The two continues to share a memorable as well as wholesome conversations. They had both been busy dealing with lots of things so right now was such a great time to look back, reminisce and discuss each other's futures. She missed it- she missed this, she missed talking to him even in just this way. Y/N felt that sense of longing drift away.

Until:

"Oh wait, Yeri's calling, let me just answer this..." He mumbles, now up on his feet and walking a few distances from her.

"It's always gonna be her, isn't it?" She lets out a humorless laugh, shaking her head. "Imagine I'd be his imprint. I would totally kill myself..."

Yes. Y/N knew. She knew Mark was part of a pack, and not just any pack- a wolf pack. She knew Mark was more than an ordinary human being, he was a werewolf. He had told her, he told her it was his biggest secret and that no one should know about it, not even a single hint, especially Yeri.

Yeri, Yeri, Yeri... Oh sweet, lovely Yeri, he'll never get enough of her, huh? Maybe if she'll end up being in another relationship he'd be willing to be her affa- no, Y/N. You can't think of someone that low. Not Mark at least. Thoughts, thoughts spread through her mind like wildfire. She tries to distract herself while watching Mark from afar.

Like she always did.

Y/N lets out a heavy sigh before standing herself up and dusting her clothes, about to leave without telling him. And just as she was, Mark jogged towards her, breathing heavily:

"Sorry about that. I need to go early, Yeri needs help with watching over her baby cousin," He shrugged as if it wasn't even a big deal, "You want me to drop you off to your house?"

She shakes her head, dismissing the idea, "No, it'll just take more time. Go on, Yeri needs you,"

With a final nod, Mark then leaves the scene, the girl now all alone again.

~ Two weeks later ~

Your POV

"... No..." I shook my head, breathing now uneven.

"It's the truth, Y/N." Mark sighs, ruffling his hair, "You're my imprint, we can't do anything about it,"

I stood there in disbelief, his words echoing inside my head again, and again, and again. I could hear a reek of disappointment in it, his face showing not even one void of emotion but I knew better, I was never the person he had expected to spend the rest of his life with, to grow and have kids in a place both him and his significant other would move in.

Others would think of it as a positive outlook, you see. Some would be like "You're finally with the man you've loved for as long as you can remember!", "Go take the chance now that you have it served at you.", or even "Come on, make him show you what he's missing on!".

But that's the thing.

He'll never look at me the same way as he always will at Yeri.

No matter how hard I try.

"I- I'm sorry, I can't take this..." I stuttered before scrambling out of his house and into the woods.

I know about the Cullen family being vampires and I know that during times such as this they roam around to find their "dinner". And I don't care. They know that I know anyways:

"Oh, Y/N, hey. What brings you here?" I looked up to see Rosalie walking up to me, behind her stood Jasper, who gave me a confused glance.

Shrugging, I chose to remain silent for a few moments before finally speaking up, "It's about Mark..."

"What the hell did that no good of a dog did again?" Now it was Jasper's turn to talk. I haven't seen him like this before, sure he had grown very protective of me since the day I got here in Forks but, this was an "out of the ordinary" kind of protective.

It was normal that he'd use snarky comments about the werewolves but this was on a whole other level. I could feel him getting more and more upset, so I stood up and shook my head, "Don't get mad, Jas," I mumbled, rubbing my thumb against his cold hand.

He heaves a deep sigh and looked down, "I just... you've gone through so much pain because of that idiot. I don't get why their moon goddess or whatever would even think it was a good idea to imprint him on you," Jasper states, "I don't get why she had to involve you with him- him, out of all people. Mark has done nothing but damage you and I'm not having it!"

"It is what it is..." I bit my bottom lip, "He's not going to do anything, Mark isn't like that. Plus, he knows the bond more than any of us do, it's important to him and his tribe,"

"Fine," Jasper huffs in submission, "But if that fucker decides to do something, I won't hesitate to bite the living daylights out of him."

~ A few months later ~

Author's POV

"So..." Mark begins, and Y/N knew just what he was about to say.

Currently, she sat on a chair whilst reading a book in peace when all of a sudden, Mark had submerged out of his room and walked towards where Y/N had been sitting for the past hours.

The girl places the book down and looks at him expectantly:

"Let me guess, you need to leave because Yeri needs you?" She cuts him off, completely taking the lad off guard.

Mark blinked as he processed her words.

"No it's not like tha-" He tries to explain.

Y/N bitterly chuckles, looking down while shaking her head before she lifts her head up to look straight at him in the eyes, "Oh for God's sake Mark it definitely sounds like it."

"Darling..."

There goes that tone again, that tone she knew so well. And she grew to hate it rather than to love it.

Heaving a deep sigh, she stands up, walking around in circles with her arms crossed over her chest, "Please, Mark, please, don't do this..."

She was whimpering- pleading, even.

Y/N can't just handle the fact too much. The fact that even after they had imprinted upon each other, he still had his eyes for someone else, someone- someone who wasn't his imprint to begin with.

If people could change, then that sure as hell does not apply in this situation.

It had been months yet he always does this, always asking for her permission to go out and hang out with his "friends" or to just relax. Though as much as she appreciated him talking to her with his plans first before he executes them, Y/N feels as if she was depriving him of his freedom when she's not even doing anything close to it.

But she knew better. Y/N knew that Mark wasn't hanging out with Chenle, or Jaemin, or Haechan, or hell, even Ten himself. She didn't have to ask because his actions proved just that.

The faint smell of roses on his clothes... the wrinkle on his shirt... the messed up hairstyle even when he had fixed them before he goes out-

She's had enough.

"What are you saying..?" Mark mumbles after a long moment of silence, now fiddling with his fingers.

Y/N halted to a stop, turning to him with both of her arms down, "Do you even love me?!"

Silence.

"... o-of course I love you, you're my impri-" He even tried to say.

Lies.

"God, you just love using that same bullshit over and over again don't you?" She didn't even notice the tears falling from her eyes but at that very moment, Y/N didn't care. She had stopped caring, she didn't want to give a single damn about anything anymore.

"But it's true-"

"That's not the point of having an imprint, Mark!" She shouted, hot drizzles of tears falling from my eyes yet Y/N continued, "You don't love someone just because they're your imprint, you don't love someone because you need to. You love someone because you really do."

The house was filled with nothing but her sniffles. Seconds later, rain also began pouring in, the cold breeze dazzling through the open windows as the atmosphere remained dull, fragile... and hurtful.

Mark now had his head hung low, as if ashamed for his wrongdoings. He knew from the very moment that he imprinted on his best friend, he couldn't forgive himself. But what he knew nobody can ever forgive and forget was when he continued to be intimate with Yeri.

That he continued to be with someone romantically even when he had someone who's going to settle down with him.

"Goddammit Mark..." Y/N rubs her bloodshot eyes, though the tears continued to fall down as the lad looked at her, his heart breaking then and there because he was well aware of who had caused her that much pain.

It was him.

Him who vowed to stay by her side no matter what happens. Him who assured her that he wouldn't love her any less. Him who comforted her during the darkest days. And him... him who fed her with all these sugarcoated lies, making her think they were finally coming together.

Yet at the end, he was also the first to break those promises.

"If you wanted to leave that bad... if you wanted to be with her instead... you could've just fucking rejected me back then," She croaked out, her voice barely audible. "Because I don't want to keep hoping every single day that there will come a time where it'll be our moment, that you'd turn around and see me for once..."

Y/N was sobbing, her whole body shakes as Mark stood there in silence, barely having anything to say now, "You didn't have to drag me on and make me hope for something that wouldn't have worked out in the first place. It would have been better if you just let me go."

"So why didn't you..?" She asks.

"... I-I..." He stutters.

I don't know.

"Maybe Jasper was right," Y/N lets out a humorless laugh, shrugging. "Guess you were too much of a coward, too much of a lovesick for Yeri,"

"I didn't even know why I had to be such a huge idiot and tell them that you wouldn't break such a huge rule in your tribe," She follows through, sarcasm oozing within her tone, "But you're just so full of surprises, aren't you? One minute you make me believe that you 'loved' me and then the next you're out there doing the complete opposite."

Mark didn't even notice her walking out of the scene and towards their supposed bedroom together, where she had began packing all of her stuffs in a luggage and two duffle bags.

He had only come back to his senses when one final zip of one of the bags had been done. Mark came rushing towards the bedroom where he saw Y/N now holding on her bags and looking at him with a pained smile, as if she had expected for him to be there.

"You know, I can do the whole 'breaking up' thing for you if you want, I'm sure you wouldn't care less," Her words had become literal venom, though a dash of hurt was always evident. "I can't be with someone who won't see my worth and appreciate me for who I truly am. I really hate forcing people to be there for me when they can't."

"So I'm letting you go..."

~❤💜🐩🆔 The End 🆔🐩💜❤~
Words Counted: 2,325

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.6K 50 26
it's just nct imagines :))
17K 388 15
How would the story go if Hiccup had been taken by Cloudjumper instead of Valka? What if Hiccup was raised by the dragons, in the ice sanctuary, for...
236K 826 26
its all in the title babes 😋
51.7K 131 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report