This is How it Ends x Bellamy...

By sociallyred

"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A... More

1 | earth
2 | bellamy
3 | the caves
4 | murderer
5 | abyss
7 | rain
8 | punches
9 | waterfall
10 | lincoln
11 | virus
12 | stubborn
13 | cameron
AUTHORS NOTE:
14 | the peacekeeper
15 | spacewalker
16 | complicated
17 | radio silence
18 | home
19 | alone
20 | beautiful
21 | gina
22 | skaikru
23 | intimidation
24 | lost
25 | criminal minds
26 | traitor
27 | farewell
28 | falling
29 | natbleeda
30 | concussion
31 | paranoia
32 | freak
33 | void
34 | promise
35 | breathe
authors note
36 | finale

6 | hero

225 9 23
By sociallyred

I woke up in a dark wet cave surrounded with moss. Gross and gross get me out of here it instantly reminded me of the cells ok the ark.

"You're awake thank god." I hear someone say. I turn to see Octavia with blood dripping down her cheek but here beautiful smile still shining.

"Octavia? What- how, where are we?" I ask. She looks confused too so I knew she didn't know either.

"Someone saved me. Brought me here. I think it's their house." She says

"Who's? Who saved you? A grounder? No way." I respond trying to get up but my foot is chained to the wall. My arm was no longer in the sling but it didn't hurt.

"What the hell happened to my arm?" I asked Octavia hoping she would know where my sling is. Clarke told me I had to wear it for another few weeks still.

"I don't know they took it off, did something and then left that's all I remember." She tells me. She starts to move rocks around and take them from the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she started crawling into the wall.

"Getting help, I'll be back." She tells me. I tried to get out of the chain but before I knew it, she was gone.

"OCTAVIA COME BACK!" I yell. She doesn't answer. Well shit she left me to die.

I look around to see if I could break the chain attached to my arm but they were all small. And to be honest the chain was pretty think. I wasn't getting out of here any time soon.

***

Before I knew it she was back with, a tall figure carrying her. I pretended to be asleep because I mean what else should I have done I can't fucking move.

"Why are you taking care of me? You found me at the bottom of that ravine. Fixed my knee... What the hell are you doing? Please don't do this! Stop it please, please don't do this" I heard Octavia start to scream then stop as I heard the grounder footsteps slowly fade. Octavia began to cry that's when I got up.

"Hey, hey it's okay. I'm here don't worry." I assure her.

She slowly stops crying and we do a few deep breaths to calm her down. We sit in silence for a bit u too she starts talking about the night of the masquerade dance.

She tells me about what happened with her mother.

I can't believe Bellamy would be that stupid, letting her out. I mean what did he expect? What an idiot. Sure it was sweet but look where it got her, 8 months of jail and no mother.

It could have been the way Octavia told the story but I don't know. Finally he came back, or at least I assumed it was a he. Octavia turns to him who staring at her and punches him in the face. He barely flinches, she hits him again and he's knocked out.

"They key! I'm getting us out of here." She says as she grabs the key from the grounders hand. She unlocks my chains first then starts hers. We had to go fast because we heard footsteps coming from further in the cave. She couldn't get hers undone. Out from the entrance came,

"Bellamy?" Octavia and I ask at the same time. Bellamy grabs the key and starts to undo the lock.

"Monroe, watch the entrance." He says. The lock opens and Octavia and Bellamy jump into each others arms. It's been like 7 hours calm down. I think 7 hours I don't really know.

Octavia then runs into Jaspers arms. What is this a 15 year high school reunion? Finn then hugs me but I don't hug really back. I don't want his love triangle to turn into a damn square boi.

"How did you find us?" Octavia asks as she lets go of Jasper.

"Followed him." Jasper answers indicating they followed the grounder.

"We should go before he wakes up." Octavia mentions. I agreed don't wanna be stuck in this hole any longer.

"He's not gonna wake up." Bellamy speaks.

"Woah calm down there, Thanos. You don't get to pick and choose who dies." I say grabbing his arm.

"Yeah Bellamy stop! He didn't hurt us. Let's just go." Octavia adds. Bellamy wasn't convinced and clearly didn't enjoy that I called him Thanos.

"They started this. Finn, move." Bellamy tells Finn but he doesn't budge. Instead Finn looks at a horn the grounder had attached to his hip.

"Foghorn." Finn says tilting his head in confusion.

The grounder then quickly gets up behind me and stabs Finn in the ribs and kicks Bellamy to the floor. Octavia and I back off as Bellamy gets up and starts to fight the grounder.

I go to help Finn. Keeping the knife in so Clarke can take it out when she knows she should. The grounder beats Bellamy and knocks him to the ground, taking the spear Bellamy once had and held it to his neck.

"Stop! That's my brother!" Octavia shouts.

Do I have to do everything?

I point to Finns injury telling Octavia to hold it and I grab a rock and hit it on the back of the grounders head, knocking him out.

"Thanks." Bellamy grunts out of breath. All I give him is a curt nod, I may have saved his life but that doesn't mean I like him. He's too important to be killed.

***

"Clarke! Where's Clarke? Get Clarke now." Jasper yells running into the camp. With me and Octavia following.

"Hey. I'm here. What's up?" Clarke says running up to us. Bellamy walks through the door holding Finn in his arms bridal style.

"Finn. Finn? Oh my god. Oh, oh my god." Clarke cries running up to Finn and checking his pulse. Raven then sees and repeats Clarke's words.

"He's alive." She says in relief. I look around to see everyone in the camp watching.

"Get him in the drop ship now. Go!" Clarke speaks and 4 boys carefully carry him towards the ship.

"Clarke, can you save him?" Raven asks in worry.

"No. Not me. I need my mother. I need to talk to her." She pants. Raven looks upset,

"There's still no radio." Raven responds.

"Raven, fix it go!" Clarke mentions. I start walking towards the exit we just came in until I see Octavia begin to walk out too.

"Hey, hey. Why were you defending him?" Bellamy stops her.

"Because he saved my life! That spear that hit Roma that was-" She begins but Bellamy cuts her off.

"No, you're wrong. I saved your life. For all you know he was keeping you alive to use you as bait for one of their traps." Bellamy speaks.

"You've got to be kidding Bellamy." I interrupt. He turns to me.

"This has absolutely nothing to do with you Avery. Why are you even here huh? Here to save the day? You are not a hero, you might think you are because you were obsessed with movies that make you feel like a hero but you are not. You are nothing but a damn follower. So go away, seriously." He practically yells in my face.

"You're not any better than me Bellamy." I look at him with disgust and turn and walk away.

I hear Octavia mumble something but at that point I was too far to hear. After a few minutes their fight must have gotten very heated because I could hear it all again.

"You got mom killed!" Octavia yells. Oh I could just see that smirk smile on his face right now. I was far enough outside the camp to not hear anything anymore.

Finally some silence.

I stop and lean against a tree.

"Avery? Avery where are you?" I hear Bellamy yell. He runs up beside me.

"Hey, there's a storm coming you don't want to be caught out here let's go back to camp." He says grabbing my arm and pulling me.

So he just flips his emotions on and off huh?

"Ow, Bellamy stop I'm fine." I emphasized on the ow. He lets go of my arm and stops.

"Hey you're bleeding." He noticed and wipes away the blood from my cheek. I look in his eyes and see pity.

With a little sympathy but mostly pity.

"Bellamy seriously, I'm fine go back to camp they need you." I say walking away, breaking the eye contact. He grabs my arm again.

"You need to come back it's not safe out here." He mentions.

"I'll be fine. Wouldn't want to get in the way." I say.

"I didn't mean what I said."

"Of course you didn't but you still said it Bellamy! You need to understand the consequences of your stupid actions."

"So you're going to stay out here and kill yourself to get back at me?"

"If that's what it takes." I cross my arms and stand staring at him.

He doesn't agree with my statement. He grabs me and pulls me over his shoulder and carries me back to camp.

"What the hell?!" I say trying to kick free.

"If you won't come back to camp I'll carry you." He says holding my kegs to refrain me from kicking.

——————————

Hey yall

This is like partially edited? It's still bad omg. I never realized how bad it was until I re read it.

PLEASE KEEP READING IT ONLY GETS BETTER FROM HERE!!

1592 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 66.5K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
163K 2.8K 23
"Well, you..." I start, about to say something spiteful, before Bellamy walks up to me and places his lips on mine. Without thinking I kiss him back...
779 16 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...
20.2K 282 32
From the same station on the Ark, to the same group going to Earth, y/n y/l/n and Bellamy Blake re-unite after years of not seeing eachother. Y/N was...