This is How it Ends x Bellamy...

By sociallyred

"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A... More

1 | earth
2 | bellamy
3 | the caves
5 | abyss
6 | hero
7 | rain
8 | punches
9 | waterfall
10 | lincoln
11 | virus
12 | stubborn
13 | cameron
AUTHORS NOTE:
14 | the peacekeeper
15 | spacewalker
16 | complicated
17 | radio silence
18 | home
19 | alone
20 | beautiful
21 | gina
22 | skaikru
23 | intimidation
24 | lost
25 | criminal minds
26 | traitor
27 | farewell
28 | falling
29 | natbleeda
30 | concussion
31 | paranoia
32 | freak
33 | void
34 | promise
35 | breathe
authors note
36 | finale

4 | murderer

318 11 27
By sociallyred

We get up the next morning once the fog is gone. I walk out but not without the help of my good friend Bellamy!

"Seriously Bellamy I can walk on my own. It's not like I broke my leg too!" I say cockily smiling at him.

"Fine walk on your own." He says stepping ahead of me towards Charlotte. We hear Charlotte scream.

"What is it now? Your 'demons' come back to get ya?" I ask running up towards her and Bellamy.

I look down and see Atom lying dead- or, if he isn't dead already he will be soon. Bellamy tells the screaming child to go back to camp and we kneel beside Atom.

"Kill me. Kill me." He repeats to Bellamy. The shocked look on Bellamys face looks up to meet my eyes. That look. I knew he couldn't do it. I could. I didn't even know Atom.

I go up to the child and grab her knife and tell her to leave. I may not like children but she didn't need to see this. Bellamy walks up beside us to see what was going on.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Putting him out of his misery." I answer, kneeling back down beside Atom.

Clarke, Finn and Wells join the party.

"Oh, great. An audience." I say sarcastically looking at Bellamy who clearly wasn't in a joking mood. Clarke comes and sits beside Bellamy and starts to hum. What is this a concert? No. It's a funeral stfu.

As she hums and runs her hands through his hair. I stick the knife in the side of his neck. I push it in until I felt a sort of pop and remove the knife.

Bellamy watching me go from neutral , to a mood I can't name but is a bit like 'I just killed someone'. I could almost see a reflection of my reaction in his eyes.

***

Wells was killed by grounders and Octavia was mourning over Atoms death. The camp had gone from a happy bunch of teenagers to a bunch of granny's knitting.

I could see Atom everywhere I looked. I didn't tell anyone, they would think I'm weird. But it was getting out of hand, I was turning into Charlotte. (My bad)

I couldn't sleep. I decided to take a walk with Finn and maybe tell him what's been happening but, when I went to go talk to him he was with Clarke and it seemed like a bad time. I went by myself instead.

As I was waking, I kept feeling like someone was watching. It didn't feel like it was Atom or anything weird. Like someone was in the trees. A grounder was watching me, I knew it.

I started feeling a little scared. Not too scared I'm not a loser.

I walked back towards camp when I saw Jasper laying on the ground freaked out about something.

Fingers.

Fingers were just laying on the ground with a knife beside. Wells' fingers. We took them to the tent that Clarke, Finn and Bellamy were in.

I quickly hand the knife to Clarke and place the fingers on the table in front of Bellamy. My breathing was heavy and unsteady. I couldn't slow it down.

"This knife was made of metal from the drop ship." Clarke says.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asks and we all turn to Clarke, waiting for her to explain.

She was taking too long.

"What do you think she means jackass? It means the grounders didn't kill Wells. One of us did. Judging by that knife I think we knew who." I say turning over the knife so Clarke could see the 'J.M' that's was written on it.

"John Murphy." I hear Clarke mumble under my breath as she walks towards Bellamy who was blocking the door.

"Get out of my way Bellamy." Clarke says.

"Bellamy are you seriously trying to protect Murphy. He just killed someone." I say backing up Clarke.

"You know what Avery, you just killed someone too, I'm sure he had a reason for it if it was even him." He replies.

"You know what? Fuck you Bellamy I only did that because you wouldn't."

"We don't know for sure if it was him." He said ignoring me.

"If it was even him? Are you serious? Who else could it have been? No one else has the initials 'J.M.' It had to have been Murphy." I say distracting Bellamy from Clarke who slipped out of the tent.

Bellamy noticed and before he could answer me, he walked out the tent to stop Clarke. We all followed behind him to find Clarke and Murphy already fighting.

"The grounders killed Wells not me." Murphy says.

"I know what you did, and you're going to pay for it." Clarke answers.

"Bellamy you really believe this crap?" Murphy turns to Bellamy for help but he stays quiet.

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells." She says.

"Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the chancellor that locked us up. I know Avery hated Wells. " He replies angrily looking over to me.

"Yeah but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him." She yells.

"Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either." Murphy looks back to Clarke.

I believe him. I think.

"Tried to kill Jasper too." Octavia pipes in.

"Cmon this is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you I don't have to answer to anyone." Murphy yells back.

"Come again?" Bellamy says.

"Ok this is getting boring!" I say as I start to walk away. I hear chants begin behind me. I couldn't help him so I might as well not be involved. What are they going to do? Float him? We're on the fucking ground.

"FLOAT HIM! FLOAT HIM! FLOAT HIM!" The extras repeat.

For fucks sake.

They kick Murphy and then carry him to a tree to apparently be floated. I knew I wasn't getting by but I liked Murphy so I had to help. I go into the drop ship to try and find a knife or sword I could use. I find a sharpened sword leaning against the wall.

I run back to the group and Murphy was already hanging by a tall tree. I walk up to the rope he was attached to and cut it with my sword. I quickly drop it and run over to help Murphy up then turn to see who wants a piece of this.

Everyone looked shocked that I had helped him. They begin running at me and I felt Murphy's arms wrap around me. He was hugging me. I think.

"Just stop ok! Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did!" Yells the demon child.

"Oh my god I knew it!" I say out loud and I get a few stares. Murphy's hand immediately slaps his mouth to stop him from laughing. I turn back to the demon child and see Finn going toward her.

"Thank you." I hear Murphy say from behind me.

"I got you." I say back as I watch him get up to probably go attack Charlotte. I was going to interfere but, where's the fun in that?

Too bad Charlotte was already gone. I run after Finn and the child and walk into the tent.

"Get out." I hear Bellamy say.

"Oh, go float yourself, what'd I miss?" I say standing beside Finn.

"Bring the girl our Bellamy!" We hear Murphy yell from outside.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." The child says.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asks angrily.

"I know! I know!" I say raising my hand. Bellamy gives me a death stare and takes a deep inhale. I peek out of the tent while they are all arguing.

"Hey you want to build a society princess? Let's build a society bring her out." Murphy yells. Man I wish I was on that side of the tent it looks more fun.

Bellamy pushes me aside and walks out of the tent and I turn back to see Finn and Clarke leaving through the back.

I clap and do the little Football hand thing "Ok, 'break' team, great plan." I say confused as I follow Clarke and Finn.

We run for a while until Finn leads us into an underground bunker. We quickly climb down the ladder and see this concrete "The rain" type bunker.

"Finn, what is this place?" Clarke asks holding a flashlight looking around at the grey room with metal shelves holding food and art supplies.

Weird.

"For now, it's home." He answers.

"Wow Prince Charming built her a house cute." I say and I get no reactions.

"Wait, I had another one, discreet, I like it... would that one have been better or..?" I say as they keep walking and ignore me.

"Or I could just stand here and talk to the wall that's cool too I'm good with that."

***

Finn and Clarke were asleep when I heard the little shit climb up the ladder. I follow behind her slowly to see what she's gonna do when I run into someone.

Bellamy.

Oh and Charlotte but mostly Bellamy. He picks her up and we start running until we reach an edge, more like a cliff.

A literal cliff.

"Damn it." Bellamy says putting her down looking at me with reassuring eyes. I just nod to imply I'm fine, my arm is killing but we don't need to talk about that.

"BELLAMY!" Murphy yells coming out of the forest.

"You cannot fight all of us. Give her up." Murphy says.

"Maybe not but I guarantee I'll take a few of you with me." Bellamy replies.

"Bellamy! Stop!" Clarke yells. As if he's doing something? Like what?

"He's literally trying to save her Clarke shut up." I say rolling my eyes. I don't think she heard me. Bummer.

I walk up to Murphy to try to convince him to leave. He had other plans. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest with a knife to my throat.

"What the hell did I do to you? I saved your life, this is the thanks I get?" I ask him.

"Shut up. I'm sick of listening to you talk." Murphy says. "Sorry for this." He whispers so no one else hears.

"Let her go." Finn says.

"I will slit her throat." Murphy says backing Finn up.

"No, please. Please don't hurt her." Demon child says.

"What are you going to do child?" His voice rasps.

It started to rain. I don't know why I noticed that. Or why I'm focused on that.

"Murphy you don't want to hurt Kane." Bellamy pleads.

"You're right but she's an easy kill." Murphy laughs pulling me closer into him. Kinky?

"I'll kill you if you hurt her." Bellamy steps closer to us. His hands clenching into a fist.

"Alright stop it! I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did" Charlotte says, turning back and jumping.

I feel Murphy's grip loosen and he lets me fall to the ground. I turn back to him and he eyes were glued on the scene he had just caused. His mouth wide open in shock.

Ok so I've killed basically 2 people now...

———————————

HEYYY

tried to edit this! I hope it's better<3

Let me know what you think please!

Also,

IT ONLT GETS BETTER SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ!!

1925 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 19 16
"๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ," marcus kane always told his daughter, madeline when she was young. she was different, adventurous, a...
217K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...
778 16 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...
147K 2.9K 40
"It's you - he said still hugging her - I always knew that - he puts his hands on her face, looks right into her deep blue eyes full of tears, and sm...