Will I Fit In... (The Boys X...

By Pinky_pandabear

You are a 18 year old girl, you get bullied a lot, during your childhood. But your parents don't let you chan... More

Background information
<1>
<2>
<3>
<4>
<6>
<7>
<8>
<9>
<10>
<11>
<12>
...
hii...
<13>
<14>
wow...
<15>
<16>
<17>
<18>
<19>
<20>
<21>
i'm back :)

<5>

1.1K 23 3
By Pinky_pandabear

*during lunch, at the cafeteria...*

Y/n POV

We all seat together at a table and talk about VR. Turns out, Josh, Grant, Eddie and Gabby also wants to become a VR gamer. We talk about gaming and stuff. Soon, the bell rang and we all headed to our class.

After lunch, my next class is latte art class. When I walk into class, I saw Eddie. I then seat next to him, "so, why did you join latte art, Eddie" I asked. "Well, I just want to try and impress my crush..." He said, as his face turned a little red. We then talk for a bit before the lesson started.

*after school...*

It was the last class of the day when the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the school gate. I then got a call.

M: mom, Y: you

M: hey sweetie

Y: hey mom

M: how's school today?

Y: it was great

M: good to know, oh and, also forgot to tell you. I and your father will not become home til, Sunday. So maybe you and have your friends over?

Y: oh, okay mom. That's sound great to me. So like a sleepover?

M: of course! Oh and, there is some cookie dough in the fridge. When you and your friends are home, you can just put them in the oven.

Y: alright mom

M: okay, you have fun with your friends. Okay, sweetheart?

Y: okay mom, love you and dad

M: we love you too. And make sure you have fun

Y: okay mom.

M: bye sweetie

Y: bye mom

I then end the call. I saw them at the gate and went up to them pretty excited. "Hey, you look pretty happy, what made you this happy?" Gaege asked, "well... I was wondering... If you guys... Want to come to my place and we can have a sleepover?" I said. "You're serious?!" Mully said, I nod. They all jump excitedly, like some kids at a candy shop.

We all then chat. On the way to my house, I asked, "so, what do you guys want to do when we reach?". "How about... You give us a tour of your house?" Gabby suggested. "Then maybe after that... We eat cookies and watch a movie?" I suggested. We all agreed. Soon, we arrived.

"Woah... This is... Amazing" Gaege said. We then head into the house.

"This is my living room, and opposite it. It's my kitchen" I said.

"Out here in the pool, and the fire pit," I said.

We all then headed upstairs. "This is the gym, my parents rarely use it. But sometimes I come in and sing" I said.

"And that is my parent's room, but it's pretty messy in there. Cuz they still haven't tidy their stuff. But this is my room" I said.

(A/n: you have a Vr headset but you normally keep it away when you are not using it. So your room isn't so messy)

We all then headed to the basement. "This is the basement, there's a bar, a dartboard and a pool table," I said.

"And in there, is the cinema," I said. "Woah..." Gabby said.

"Alright, oh, shall we bake the cookies?" I asked, they nod in excitement. We then headed downstairs, I told them to go to the living room first while I put the cookie dough in the oven. Once it was in the oven, I went up to my room and grabbed my Nintendo Switch, extra controllers, Mario kart and other multiplayer games.

I then headed back downstairs to the living room. "Alright, who wants to play some games?" I said as I entered the living room. They cheered. After a while, I heard the oven ting. I then went to the kitchen, I grabbed the cooling rack and the baking gloves. Once all the cookies were on the cooling rack, I went back to the living room. We all played one more round of Overcooked before we went to eat the cookies.

(a/n: is the 'All You Can Eat' version, definitely recommend if you have a switch but you can also play on other platforms)

*a few moments later...* (6 pm)

While we were chatting my phone rang. I then answered the phone.

Y: you

Y: hello?

?: hey, is this y/n?

Y: who is this?

?: you don't remember...

Y: I'm hanging up

I then end the call as I seat down. my phone rang again.

?: you really don't remember me, baby...

Y: tell me who are you or I'll block your number!!

J: Alright, alright. It's me, Jack, babe

Y: WE ARE OVER! and stop CALLING ME!

I then end the call with frustration. They all looked at me shocked, "you... Okay?" Grant asked. I just nod. "Wanna go play some games?" Gaege said, I nod. After a while my phone rang again, I was about to grab my phone when Mully grabbed it and answered.

J: Jack, M: Mully

J: where are you, babe. Why does your house says sold?

M: look there mate, stop calling her and leave her alone. She already said it's over.

J: oh... So I guess you are her boyfriend...

M: well... Yes... Yes, I am her boyfriend!

When Mully said that I was shocked.

J: so what... You think YOU! Can treat her better than me? *chuckled* I'm BETTER than you

M: whatever, I don't want to fight or argue. Just stop calling her

Mully then ends the call. He pass my phone back to me, "thanks Mully. If you were not here, he would have been calling nonstop" I said. "Your welcome," he said. We then continued to play Overcooked. It was 7 pm. I told them their rooms before I started to make dinner.

A/n: this was the food you made >

(A/n: this is honey garlic salmon)

Once I was done making dinner, Gabby and I set the table up for dinner. When we were done, I shouted, "dinner's ready!". They all rushed to the table and seat. We all ate and chat. Soon, we finished and I placed the dishes into the dishwasher. We then played some Mario kart, before we said our goodnights and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
12.7K 216 5
Info: Obviously (y/n) your name. (E/C) eye color. (h/c) hair color. (h/l) hair length. You are gonna be shorter than Ezra. Just to be easier. Disru...
187K 3.2K 27
"What? I can't say we don't have a house?" COMPLETED! - ALL THE ONESHOTS ARE GENDER NEUTRAL UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE!! Just as the title suggests, thi...
764K 46.7K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...