Boboiboy Academia ( A Boboibo...

De CosmicSonicStorm

This Story takes place after the events of Boboiboy Movie 2. Boboiboy and his girlfriend ,Yaya (yes I ship t... Mais

The Beggining
First day in the high school of UA
The Quirk Assesment Test
HERO TRAINING TIME!!
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL PART ONE
SPORTS FESTIVAL PART TWO: CAVALRY BATTLE
S.F TOURNAMENT BATTLE: PART ONE
TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART TWO
TOURNAMENT PART THREE: FROSTFIRE
TOURNAMENT BATTLE FINALE
Return of an old enemy
Im taking a break...sorry guys
Memories and Truth
Internships and what breathing?
New Story
Reason why i have been gone.
New Book
Discontinued/Adoption and New Story Sneak Peak

New World

1.9K 60 28
De CosmicSonicStorm

Previously on.....

They exited the portal and landed on a grass area. Boboiboy gets up and looked at their surroundings.
They have no idea where they are.

And now.....

Boboiboy POV:

This area looks a-bit unusual to me. But first my attention was to Yaya making sure she is ok. "Yaya? Yaya are you alright?" asked Boboiboy. "Yeah I'm alright. Thank you Boboiboy" she replied and hugged Boboiboy. "Alright don't worry. But for know we need to know what is this place.

3rd person POV:

The couple look around their surroundings.
Looks like there are different areas in this place.

Yaya POV:

While looking around, I notice some people being taken hostage by a villain-like person. "Boboiboy, looks like they are people in trouble! We got to help them" said Yaya. Without hesitation, Boboiboy agrees and both of us set out to help those people out.

Boboiboy POV:

While Yaya and I are on our way to help those innocent people, we were stopped by some random villain-like person. "Well well we'll...look what we have here? Looks like there are more heroes to kill" said the random villain. To be honest I do not understand what he's saying. Neither did Yaya. So I reached into my pocket and grab two language pills that my elemental power Light have made. I gave one to Yaya and we swallowed it which by the way tasted awful. "Hey! Don't you ignore me while I'm talking to you!" Said the random villain. We didn't know we were ignoring him but at least we can understand him now. I bet Light praising himself right now.

Inside the Elemental minds:

Light: YES! My language pill worked!
Lightning: yea yea we get it your smart

All the other elements starts to facepalm themselves.

Back in the real world:

3rd person POV:

"Boboiboy, what are we gonna do?" Asked Yaya. "Easy. Use your weighting gravity to immobilise him onto the ground and I'll use my lighting slash. Got it?" Boboiboy explained. Yaya nodded and starts to follow the plan. "Weighting Gravity!" Yaya used her powers to immobilise the villain onto the ground. "Wha- what is this?! I can't get up!" Exclaimed the villain. "Take this! Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning! Lightning Blade Slash!" Boboiboy attacked the villain which gave him an electrical shock and making him unconscious.

After that Boboiboy and Yaya quickly rushed to save those innocent people. However they noticed that villain was none other than their old enemy, Captain Separo and his pirate robots.

Boboiboy POV:

"Yaya isn't that captain separo?!" Asked Boboiboy with a shocked face expression. "I think it is but how did he get here?!" Replied Yaya. "However it is, we are still going to beat him like we did before!" Said Boboiboy.

Class 1-A POV:

"Who are you and what do you want with us?!" Asked Aizawa. "Oh nothing really...it's just I want all of you to join my crew. If not, you'll be destroyed" replied captain separo. "LIKE HELL WE ARE GOING TO JOIN YOU, UGLY VILLAIN!" Yelled Bakugou. "As you wish. Pirate bots destroy them!" Ordered captain separo.

As those robots were to shoot them. They heard someone shouting.
"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Earth! Earth Barriers!" Yelled Boboiboy.

The whole of class 1-A were surprised to this boy they have not seen before protecting them. "Who are you?" Asked class 1-a.

Boboiboy POV:

'What am I suppose to say? Hi I'm Boboiboy and this is my girlfriend Yaya. We are superheroes from a different world and we protect the galaxy?' Thought Boboiboy. "I'll explain later." Said Boboiboy. "That's enough captain separo!" He continued.

"He knows that villain?!" Said class 1-a with a surprised expression. "Boboiboy?! How did you get here? How are you here?" Asked the captain. "I don't know but I do know this, I've defeated you before, I'll defeat you again!" Replied Boboiboy with a serious tone. "My pirate bots attack!" The captain command his bots. "Yaya now!" Said Boboiboy. "Ok! Gravity Lift!" Replied Yaya as she lifted the bots with a gravity power while she is floating in mid air.

[Imagine that giant creature as pirate robots]

Class 1-a POV:

"Woah she has a gravity quirk like me!" Said Uraraka with excitement. "Yea Uraraka. It looks like it" said izuku. "Looks quite different form Uraraka's quirk though....." said Iida. "Your right Iida, Uraraka usually has to touch something in order to make something float but this girl doesn't need to" Momo continued. "Which is still awesome!" Said Uraraka.

Boboiboy POV:

"My turn! Earth Punch!" Said Boboiboy as he punched onto the ground and earth spikes come out of it and destroyed the bots. "Woah! Awesome!" Said class 1-a being impressed. "Now it's your turn captain! Elemental Power! Boboiboy Wind! Wind Whirlwind!" Boboiboy attacked. The whirlwind has the captain flying around in it. "Woah he is like Todoroki! He has two quirks!" Said Mina.
"Now time to really in this! Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning! Lightning blade slash!" Said Boboiboy while ending the fight. "HE HAS MULTIPLE QUIRKS?!" Questioned the class. "He has a lighting quirk too?!" Asked Kaminari.

After fighting Captain Separo.....

3rd person POV:

Boboiboy finally defeated the captain....again....Yaya went to help the class to make sure they are ok.

Yaya POV:

I went to check on those innocent people to make sure that they are ok. "Is everyone ok?" I asked. Everyone nodded and started asking me and Boboiboy questions.
"How did you both do that? Where did you come from? Are you two a couple?" They keep on asking more and more questions which Boboiboy and I aren't able to answer all at once.

Aizawa POV:

"Alright class. That's enough. Let's go back to class. Those who are injured, recovery girl will help you" I said to the class. "The two of you please follow me. I would like to have a discussion with you two" I said to the two kids that saved us. To be honest, actually I am really grateful that they saved my class however their actions are being told like a vigilante act since they used their quirks without a hero license. I'll have to discuss this with Nezu. Maybe he'll let them join U.A. But that's for him to decide. I'm too tired to care all about it.

Boboiboy POV :

"Well Yaya let's just follow him" said Boboiboy. "Yeah Boboiboy but I hope we're not in trouble" replied Yaya. "Yeah let's just hope" said Boboiboy 

3rd person POV:

Class 1-a returned to their school while Boboiboy and Yaya followed Aizawa. This is the beginning of the new Adventure.....

To be continued.....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

74.4K 3K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...
2.7K 146 9
{ONGOING AND 2ND STORY LITTLE SISTER!} [PLATONIC] "let's. . . travelling!!!" Disclaimer: - This story just for fun and practice to write and continue...
32K 2K 20
❝whatever it takes, for them!❞ [ elemental!family fanfiction ] - boboiboy cyclone. the epitome of joy, happiness, carelessness. but as one member fa...
7K 343 19
I noticed how boboiboy duri have only a little amount of Angst so I decided to create this story, story about an element name duri/thorn who wishes t...