𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 |...

By kennymire

"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." Growing up with somebody must be hard, but growing up with nobody is even... More

ZERO | 零
ONE | 一
TWO | 二
THREE | 三
FOUR | 四
FIVE | 五
SIX | 六
SEVEN | 七
EIGHT | 八
NINE | 九
TEN | 十
TWELVE | 十 二
THIRTEEN | 十 三 の
FOURTEEN | 十 四
FIFTEEN | 十 五
SIXTEEN | 十 六
SEVENTEEN | 十 匕
EIGHTEEN | 十 は つ
NINETEEN | 十 九
TWENTY | 二 十
TWENTY ONE | 二 十 一
TWENTY TWO | 二 十 二
TWENTY THREE | 二 十 三
TWENTY FOUR | 二 十 四
TWENTY FIVE | 二 十 五
TWENTY SIX | 二 十 六
TWENTY SEVEN | 二 十 七
TWENTY EIGHT | 二 十 八
TWENTY NINE | 二 十 九
THIRTY | 三 十
THIRTY ONE | 三 十 一
THIRTY TWO | 三十二
THIRTY THREE | 三十三
THIRTY FOUR | 三十四
THIRTY FIVE | 三十五

ELEVEN | 十 一

2.5K 98 27
By kennymire

NEW ENEMY.

Another damned day in boring life of Ryuna Kado has passed as she quietly walked towards the hidden high school in Mushiro mountains.

There were found another few reasons for her unwelcoming behavior. Not only Satoru called her by the name she despised the most, but also a new 'friend' appeared just to provoke her. It was so irritating she could die, but Ryuna is not the type to scream or get angry, she rather strangles it in herself until it disappears.

Weather changed and little raindrops started to fall upon her, but she was way to pissed off to care even about trivial thing like this.

They fell, over and over again, until her hair was completely wet thanks to the rain. Her golden orbs stared at the damp ground beneath her, as each step she made produced a splashy sound of water.

When Ryuna decided to look up, she spotted a really similar creature she is supposed to get rid of, a cursed spirit. Rather then attacking her it approached her leisurely. She lifted her eyebrow in surprise and after awhile she realized why it wasn't attacking her.. it came even closer and with its large tail it restrained raindrops from falling on her.

"Could it be, Geto..?"
She asked herself and chose to leave the cursed spirit alone for now.

Her body started to move again, accessing slowly yet steadily areal of Jujutsu high. And by that time, her sight got better and she began to realize who awaited her.

"Why would he-?"
Ryunas lips parted and after awhile, a sweet little smile formed on them as she started to approach the boy who leaned against main wooden doors of Jujutsu high.

"What are you thinking, going around without any umbrella or your pretty surf in weather like this? Come in quickly."
Male with bangs covering half of his face crossed arms on his chest and canceled his technique, changing his cursed spirit into black small ball and swallowing it.

Ryuna tapped on his shoulder and muttered a small thank you with relaxed expression. But for Suguru it seemed more like as if she was upset about something.

"Thank you a lot again.. but I'm not in the mood to have a conversation so, see you later."
Her fingers wrapped around the doorknob and she was ready to open the doors, but he stopped her movements. His hand touched her arm and she returned her attention to him right away, giving him a questioning look.

"Are you sure?"
Suguru whispered as his eyebrows furrowed because he clearly saw there was something wrong. After all, he is quick at reading people.

"Yes, I'm more then sure. If I would be eager to talk then it wouldn't end up very well." She replied as a small sigh escaped her lips. Before entering school a smile appeared on her face, trying to convince Suguru that she is completely fine.

"What about Satoru? Where is he, oh wait don't tell me-"
Geto took the hint as he also went inside their school and watched Ryuna as she hung her jacket on a rack.

"He is out having fun with his 'friend'."
She joked and Suguru just facepalmed himself, it was so obvious that she is angry because of it.

"You told me you do not like him and you do not feel any kind of bad emotion while he is hanging out with Sienna, yet here you are now, feeling jealou-" Ryuna didn't let him finish his sentence as a small chuckle escaped her wet lips.

"Like hell I would be jealous! I'm not. Why are you even thinking that I'm jealous? I just don't feel good about her intentions. And since Satoru is my closest friend, I'm concerned about who he is hanging out with. Even more if it's some pretending piece of.. nevermind. Let it go, I said it wouldn't be a good idea to have a talk right now."

Ryuna waved her hand at him and quietly left with the help of her technique as her body turned into many pieces of bloody crystals which flew through the air.

Male who only tried to help his friend stood there with a little guilt because he could do something about her grumpy manner, but he didn't.

Suguru sharply inhaled air in annoyance and words got stuck inside his throat yet there was nobody to hear him out. The only one who actually could help just left. And the one he wanted to slap across the face just appeared.

"Heyy, Suguru, what's with the long face? Is something bothering you?" Satoru exclaimed as he barged into the main hall of Jujutsu high with a smile plastered on his face.

"They met, didn't they?"
Geto asked calmly because there was no reason in making this more difficult then it should be. Since Gojo didn't have any slight idea what his best friend was talking about he froze on the place and his eyebrows lifted up in surprise.

"Who-?" Word came out harshly with hint of confuse and Suguru knew he has to explain further.

"Ryuna and Sienna I mean." After this sentence, Satoru realized right away why his best friend was asking this question. And the only conclusion could be that Ryuna was upset or angry about it.

"Ah yea, they did.. was that gloomy dumbass mad?" Satoru scoffed as Geto only exhaustedly sat down on a chair right beside the main doors and pinched bridge of his nose.

"No, she wasn't. Rather then that, Ryuna is concerned about Siennas intentions."
This statement made Satoru wonder, if she knows something more then what he revealed to her. If she knew, they'd be in trouble.

"Why would she be concerned about.. wait, did you tell her?"
Gojo asked his friend and Geto kept quiet as his gaze fell on the floor for awhile until Satoru leaned against the wall, beginning to get suspicious of the boy with bangs.

"I didn't say a single word, she is smart enough to realize and her senses will gladly help her with it. You already know that, which is why I don't understand your worries. You should've known that."

Suguru said carelessly while he also decided to leave Satoru alone. He stood up from the chair and gave Gojo two pats on his shoulder before leaving to his dorm.

"Yes, I guess you are right.. welp, what can I doo~ I will surely have a problem to solve soon enough.."
His lips parted as he closed his eyes tiredly. Satoru tried to keep it cool, to act like he didn't care yet it was slowly starting to drain him. This behavior, this pretending and since he knows keeping away the truth from Ryuna won't help, he thought of visiting her before heading to sleep.

His fingers touched light switch and turned it off, walking through the darkness, up the stairs and finally towards her dorm at the end of the hall of third floor.

Fingers clasped around his black glasses and he put them away, knocking on her front door a few times. From what she heard he sounded happy, yet he was worried. Since he realized, he should've told her earlier then today.

"Badum, badam ba-ba-daa dum. Wakey wakey, hope you did not fall asleep~"
Satoru sang as he knocked on doors of Ryunas room three times in sync. He did not hope for a fast response, but she opened her doors quiet quickly.

"What do you want now?"
She asked, already in her pajamas, they looked more childish then they should look and that's why Gojo held a laugh in himself and rather continued to the conversation he wanted to start.

"I think you want something."

He said and she raised one of her eyebrow, looking at him with confuse. Her body leaned against doorframe as she just curiously stared at the male who appeared to be in a good mood.

"I want silence, peace and nice sleep."
She exhaled in fatigue and he nodded his head in agreement as his hand traced to his neck. He scratched it a little bit, laughing nervously at her response.

"Heh yea, you might also want that, buuut you want to know something other too."
She lifted her eyebrows in suspicion and just stared at him. Satoru wasn't feeling uncomfortable, but it was indeed awkward situation to be in.

"I might, but I want to know a lot of things so spill the tea."

Ryuna pushed away from door frame, ready to close the doors if anything harsh happened, since he looked as if he was in a lot of trouble and needed her help desparately. Even though he looks like he is in trouble all the time.

"It would be better if we went in your room since you never know who might hear us.."
He looked around himself, making sure that no person having cursed energy was closer to them then they should be.

"Whatever.. come in."

She showed him the way and he did not hesitate to walk in and close the doors behind him fastly.

"So now, tell me finally otherwise I will just kick you out."
Ryuna said with slight change in voice, she sounded more.. tired. Even her expression and body was looking poor.

"Did you drink?"
He asked out of nowhere and she gave him a death glare.

"Just who in the world do you think I am."
She replied as he laughed nervously a bit and sat on her chair, leaning against it and sighing in relief.

"You are many things, an idiot, irresponsible, still smaller then me, childish, your natural strength is similar to a mouse and your eyes are-"

He stopped commenting as he spotted that she looked more then pissed off right now.

"Are you done? Ugh nevermind.. just say what you wanted to and let me sleep because I have no time to listen to your allusions about me and I don't even have nerves because all of them are offending.."
Ryuna replied harshly as she covered eyes in embarrassment, knowing very well what he wanted to say about them.. 'Terrifying, intimidating, ugly' and many more. People always said it, she is aware of the fact that she looks awfully.

He realized it way too late and didn't have that low ego or courage to say that he is sorry. Last time he said it was when he was a little kid, also to her..

Awkward silence approached the room as she stared at him with empty stare. His sky blue orbs were shining in the dark just beautifully.. but what about her, what is there she could be proud of? There was nothing, absolutely nothing.

Ryuna slightly bit corner of her cheek inside her mouth with anxiety and awaited Satorus words.. yet he kept quiet.

"If that's what you wanted to say, get out."
She chuckled for herself in annoyance and watched him through holes in her fingers as she still covered her eyes.

He stretched his long legs and spread them on the chair as his head was hung backwards, resting on back-rest. Soon enough, a sigh escaped his lips and he finally spoke.

"About Sienna."
Satoru uttered and Ryunas pupils shrank at mention of that girls name, but she kept quiet and listened to what he has to say about her. Still, wasn't it enough? Wasn't it enough meeting with that hell of a woman?

What was he planning on saying now.. that they are dating and he came to provoke her? Most likely no, because that tired expression on his face spoke otherwise, yet Ryunas mind darted off to the other direction in the heated moment.

"She is from Gojo clan too, she was far away for a long time but she has come back and now they are using her as their spy. I figured it out and aaalso I'm not allowed to know that so yeaah, she is a bad spy. I need to keep her safe because her cursed technique is really rare. So it's not like that, for goodness sake, I don't like blonds anyway. "

He started to explain and Ryuna felt slight feeling of remorse building up inside her. She misunderstood the situation and judged him right away.. Ryuna was right about Siennas rotten intentions though, so it didn't count if she was being bitter before.

"Why are you saying that to me..? To reassure me or something? How many times am I supposed to say I'm not jealous, just suspicious of her behavior. And thank you for telling me about it."

She lowered her head because she felt more then relieved and relaxed in the moment. Everything seemed better all of a sudden and she was definitely thankful for it.

"Don't cover them.."
Out of nowhere, his words echoed through the room and her eyes widened in surprise.
Even her head moved up a little just to peek through her fingers. When she did, she saw how sincerely he stared at her.

His head was hung back, yet he tilted it to the side, glancing with his one eye at her with complete honesty.

"Cover what-?"
She chuckled ironically and he kept quiet as his finger pointed at her face.

"Your eyes."
Satoru replied rather softly and her expression too, softened. He couldn't say sorry, could he? No, rather then that, he likes to reassure people after offending them.. but that doesn't happen to many every people either. Gojo was a special case when it came to showing affection.

Her hands slid from her face as she still gazed down on the floor, trying to concentrate on that weird feeling which filled her empty stomach.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?"
Ryuna asked and he shook his head, pushing it up and staring at her back with straight face. As if he was trying to figure something really hard out.

"Nope, that's not all. I said she was a spy right? She is especially spying on you. Did you think Gojo clan would let you go after you did what you did? She is going to keep a close eye on you and if you will do anything which is forbidden, you can forget about your freedom once again. But now, elders will have you under their sight, which is going to be even harder."

Satoru explained and girl lowered her head in shame because she let her feelings involve in this matter. Why was she feeling jealous or mad again? For a stupid girl who is most likely his cousin?

"I understand.. I will be more then careful from now on then. If that is all, you can leave Gojo."
She called him by his last name which made him wonder if he did something wrong. But judging by her expression, she was feeling upset because of the fact she is being watched by somebody again, not that he did something he shouldn't.

"Thanks for letting me know, see you around then.. or is there anything else bothering you?" She glanced at him with her golden eyes and he leaned closer to her, putting his elbows on knees and staring back at her with blank expression.

She saw slight eyebags were forming underneath his eyes, which made her wonder if he is overdoing it with his technique again.

Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she got up from the bed and made her way to a small cabin beside the fridge. She pulled out sweet marshmallows as she threw it at him.

Satoru catched it thanks to his technique, glancing over at her again in surprise.

"What's this for?"
He asked curiously and she just chuckled, coming closer to him as her fingers tangled up in his white locks. It made was so soothing and also.. he felt noticed by someone. Not attention or compliments about his looks.. just sincere care about him and his health.

"Sweets stimulate your brain, you know that. Your eyebags got worse so eat it and turn that shit off atleast for tonight. Okay? Promise me.."
She stopped massaging his head as her hand slid down his face and her thumb rubbed his skin underneath his eyes.

"Alright alright I promise..!"
He laughed nervously as his eyebrows furrowed a little. After awhile he shoved her hand away from his face, which made her chuckle a bit. Was he embarrassed about that gesture? Maybe.. but she liked this side of him too.

He stood up from the chair tiredly and made his way out of her dorm.

"Thanks Ryu.." He uttered silently, still, it was enough for her to hear those words. It was pleasing to hear, it was rare to hear him say that..

"No problem, you kid.. go to sleep."
She joked and Satoru smiled too in return, what made her wonder if he hit his head or something. He knew she cared, she knew him so well that it scared him sometimes.. it even offended him when she called him kiddo a little, but now he was more then glad he had her.

"Bye bye." Once again as always he ruffled his hand through her hair, tangling it completely up as she pressed her lips together, pouting quietly about his actions.

When he finally left, she closed doors of her room and went back to bed, trying to find glass of water on nightstand she prepared for herself before Satoru came.

"Hm? Where is it?"
She frowned and looked around. When her eyes laid on that glass of water, she realized something is off. Water was slightly blue, but in the darkness she couldn't notice that.

Ryuna carelessly drank it and threw herself at bed with no more regrets. Her tired eyelids slowly closing as minutes passed by, until everything went black.. without exception.

"That was a close call.. shit that eyes of his." Strange girl in black breathed heavily as she took out a note and started scribbling something on it.

"This better be enough for these bastards. They will know what to do.."
She said one last time before running away and taking secrets she learned today with herself.

- - -

Night passed more then peacefully and Ryuna was already doing her job as always, not minding that her classmates were ignoring the tight schedule which was given to them.

Only Shoko came and helped her a bit because she was still somehow tired. Her eyelids were closing and her body lost balance sometimes which made her embarrassed in front of her only female friend now.

"Done here.. one more mission, but we will leave that to boys.. alright?"
Ryuna asked and Shoko just happily agreed as her mind suddenly darted the other way and she disappeared from Ryunas sight. It always happened, when Shoko had an opportunity to go away from her responsibilities she took it without hesitation.

Ryuna just wanted to ask Shoko for help, but when she turned to face her, she wasn't there anymore. Girls expression faded and she collapsed on the ground, feeling so tired she could go crazy.

But she slept just enough, so why was she feeling like this? What could've knocked her out so badly?

"What should I do now hm..? Heh, I'm screwed.. should I just call Satoru with my little fella over there-?"
She asked sweetly as she created a small flying red butterfly which elegantly landed on her index finger.

Out of nowhere, loud noise echoed throughout the building and Ryuna flinched at it, releasing her little butterfly to call Gojo right away. Yet this aura that had approached construction was completely different from mere cursed spirit.

Ryuna mustered up all her strength to get up and straighten her posture. Just when she saw that annoying piece of shit before her. Not only she had enough of this blonde, but irritatingly enough, she kept interrupting her at times when she was at her worst.

"Oh look how our grade 1 sorcerer, Ryuna Kado looks.. so defenseless and weak. How can Satoru even talk to you? Aren't you ashamed?"
Woman said mockingly as she put her hands on her hips, trying to look more superior then Ryuna.

"Ah well.. I'm just surprised he talks to his shitty cousin, who is surprisingly enough standing right in front of me."
Ryuna spoke back boldly and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Out of nowhere, Sienna didn't even have to do anything yet Ryunas body started to ache everywhere. Her legs were trembling and her body throbbing. Not so long after that, she fell on her knees, using her hands to stop the fall.

"What.. did you do, you.. shit."
Ryuna hissed hopelessly, trying to stand up again but her pained body didn't allow that anymore. And that's when a sudden memory from yesterdays evening hit her.

"You look so.. pathetic. I wonder how did Satoru find you in that field though? Amount of your cursed energy isn't much and your physical condition.. heh, even worse then my own."
Sienna scoffed, but soon enough bloodlust and feeling of fear build up in her as she gulped nervously.

Aura Ryuna provided in the moment was more then intimidating. It was almost as if Sienna willingly started to kneel because of the pressure. Walls of old building started to part and fall down and even though Ryuna was feeling tired and probably ill, manipulation of her cursed energy was top tier.

"You are underestimating me you lowly pretending woman.. I might be registered as grade 1, but that's just because of the shitty clan you serve.. I should be a special grade by now without mistakes, so you better take back what you said."

Ryuna snorted and after awhile Sienna laughed it off as she unleashed her mocking smile.

"Who are you calling low you piece of shit, kneel, behave like you used to and know your place."
Sienna said with demanding tone as she snapped her fingers. Not even second has passed and Ryuna saw last 5 minutes of her life flash before her eyes. That's when she realized she stood 4 more steps away from Sienna and her eyes also told her the same.. time changing cursed technique.

"Wow.. you moved me 4 steps back, congrats. What now? Oh yes, that's all you can do."
Ryuna said mockingly and Sienna just spit on the ground and snapped her fingers again, now twice.

"Stop underestimating me you bitch and obey. Every strong man in Gojo clan is now bothered by your stupid case so be grateful."
She said and Ryuna just lowered her head in annoyance. 'Bothered' huh? She heard that way to many times.

"Yes right.. bring that stupid chains upon me and stop pretending."
Suddenly, she said and Sienna had no more words. She saw how strangely strong Ryuna is. She knew they are going to pin her down and seal her. But how could she notice? She was more observant then Sienna.. but there is no way that woman will admit that.

"C'mon do it, they are going to put sealing papers on me on your signal right? Then just do it.. the drugs you gave me yesterday were enough to knock me out now. Sneaking into my dorm and putting that weird drug in glass of water.. nice trick, I didn't notice. I admit I lost, so capture me because this is getting annoying. "

That was the last thing Ryuna said before Sienna clapped three times and her body got chained up. Feeling of pain laid upon her body as cold sharp chains buried into her skin, making blood pour out.

Ryuna gritted her teeth and a silent scream of agony echoed in the room. At this point she couldn't handle it anymore and finally lost her consciousness. Last faded memory she had of this moment was someones voice. It was a male.

He shouted out her name in worried tone, he called her name more then three times.. who was it?

"Ryu, wake up! Goddammit, why did I turn it off when I knew this would happen, and you Sienn-.."

From that moment, she couldn't hear anything else then continuous whistling in her ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 258 15
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...
133K 3.4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
35.3K 3K 55
❝𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚?❞ Contrary to popular belief, forgive...
34.5K 684 10
Years ago, the famous Gojo Satoru had a best friend. One day her clan was killed and she disappeared. When Gojo graduates from his third year. He dis...