SECRET LOVE //KTH FF//

By bxddie_mxddie

A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040

023

1.2K 48 0
By bxddie_mxddie

It was none other Taehyung who was following me. I ignored him and started walking but he ran upto me and held my wrist and pulled me towards him. What do you want now. I am here to apologise you for what happened today. Wow you are apologise me. Are you trying to win my trust and and bully me again. Sorry i am not forgiving you. Now go and please leave me alone. Ok but don't follow me. I am not a stalker who will stalk person like you. Then he went passed by me. So even i started to walk. Suddenly he turned back and smirk at me. Look you are following me. 'Excuse me i am going to my house.' - said Taehyung in a funny voice. Which made me laugh. But something strict in my mind and i asked him. Wait are we neighbours. No don't tell me i didn't knew it.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

*She was shocked that i was her neighbour. But the funny thing is i knew she is my neighbour. I never said her this. Or else she might have done something wrong. But know she knows and the fun is over.* - in mind. After that was went to my house. Which is this

MY HOUSE

MY ROOM

MY CLOSET

Yes I am rich and guess what it's the most irritating thing. Seriously I need to dress like rich to keep the standard but I said to my parents that I would dress up like a normal boy in school. I don't want to show off that I am rich. So, they agreed for it. Suddenly my phone vibrated so I checked my phone and saw a message from the school group.

(A/N'S NOTE :- I WILL BE CHOOSING SOME RANDOM NAMES FOR THE CHAT)

Lia :- Guys have you heard of the party in Jungkook's house. I am going to attend it. what about you all.

Sana :- Ofcourse I will attend it. Who will say no to Jungkook's party. I should be looking sexy.

Me :- I am interested in the nonsense party.

Rose :- Yooo..........I am going to attend it. What about you Y/N?

Y/N :- Yea I have to attend it. Jungkook said if I don't attend it he will be angry on me and wouldn't talk to me.

Lia:- Whoooooooooooooooooooooo. Y/N you are luckly.

Jennie :- Y/N I think Jungkook is falling for you.

Me :- I am thinking of attending the party.

Lia :- Cool.

Y/N :- Bye guys going to help mom.

( END OF CHAT )

I was thinking not to attend the party but when i heard Y/N is attending the party don't know why but one of me was telling me to attend the party so I texted that I will attend it..................

----TO BE CONTINUED----

HI READERS. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES. I AM BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL HOME WORKS SO IT'S A DIFFICULT TIME FOR ME TO UPDATE BUT TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE. PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT. 2 DAYS LEFT BTS 8TH ANNIVERSARY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 363 50
Y/N, from Singapore, fell in love with a Korean boy. When she visited Korea, something bad happened. She decided to leave Korea. But she met the famo...
87.6K 5.3K 14
Y/n is a bored high school student. She hates the lessons, she hates the teacher, she hates her classmates, she literally hates everything about scho...
195K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
2.1K 85 14
Jungkook, a boy in school who bullies a girl named y/n, but falls desperately for her later. They both ends up becoming school couple... Cast descrip...