I Die Often Hank

By Mr_Loverman89

Usually, the first thing the love of your life says to you isn't "you're covered in blood". Then again, usual... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: Weddings, Fake Names, and Ex-Flings
Chapter 73: Honeymoons, Security Guards, and Helicopter Noises
Chapter 74: Reunions, Jealousy, and Third First Impressions
Chapter 75: Planes, Hotels, and Boarding Schools
Chapter 76: Bars, Boulders, and Bears
Chapter 77: Friendship, Ditching, and Ziplines
Chapter 78: Jumping, Collapsing, and Lying
Chapter 79: Hangovers, Liers, and Blizzards
Chapter 80: Smut, smut, and smut
Chapter 81: Snowmen, Professors, and Wade
(SPOILERS!) Full Book Summary
Book Stats As Of Completion

Chapter 69

130 10 4
By Mr_Loverman89

Charles' POV:

I lifted the helmet off my head and cemented myself back in my own mind. But I couldn't forget what I saw. I wasn't possible after all, or was it? Now that we've changed history what will happen? He'll be free, but what will he do with his freedom? It's impossible to know for sure, but I've got a few guesses and a few calls to make. 

"Congratulations Professor you just rewrote history," Hank spoke with a smile. 

"I couldn't have done it without you," I replied trying to slip away. 

I moved through the room and managed to sneak out without anyone noticing. It's a little rude that they didn't notice, but I suppose it's for the best. I entered my office and made a beeline for the phone. I dialed the familiar number and waited for someone to pick up. Finally, they did and the line connected. 

"Please tell me no one is dead"

Erik's POV:

I paced around the room trying to think up ideas on how to throw a better party than Charles. I already have one less person on my team- I mean guest list. I need someone to even the odds. But who? It's not like any of us have any real friends outside of the school. What about an old friend? I think I know someone, but I doubt he'd help. He's not exactly fond of me, something about not agreeing with my "genocidal ways". What if I play the bigger person- actually no. I'm going to sabotage. 

I went to the nearest phone and dialed a number I haven't used in a very long time. On the third call, he finally picked up. 

"For the last time I don't have a car and even if I did it wouldn't be insured," The man spoke. Car insurance? 

"I can assure you that's not why I'm calling," I replied. 

"Oh, it's you. What do you want? I told you I never want to fight anyone ever again," The man replied with an edge to his tone. 

"I'm not asking you to fight, for the record, we're a proper school now. There's room for another teacher if you're interested, but that's not why I'm calling. Hank is getting married and I need you to do what you do best and make things interesting," I spoke. The line was silent for a while.

"When and where?" The man asked. Thank god, I've got my secret weapon. 

Charles' party is going to be a nightmare. 

Author's Note:

I know this chapter is painfully short, but I needed a transition into the parties. 

Any guesses as to who Charles was calling? 

Who is Erik's secret weapon?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.6K 42
Your heart thumped loudly in your ears yet it felt like you weren't breathing. "Oh my-" Charles spoke. "Is it really you?" You looked at the people...
217K 6.9K 43
"My name is Charles Xavier " he says, "and this is my friend Erik Lensherr. We're here, your safe now." Before you pass out in his arms you choke out...
50.6K 1K 11
Abbey Night was just looking to be like everyone else, normal. But she knew she was far from that. One night, as she was working at the bar, two men...
186K 9.6K 43
❝i wantβ€•βž he stopped. tore his fingers through his hair. ❝never mind what i want.❞ his voice was quie...