Side by Side - JENSOO

Par theautorajensoo

Different personalities. Totally opposed worldviews. Egoism x Altruism. What can happen when opposites attrac... Plus

Prologue
Repulse
Cynicism
Surprise
Unexpected
Surreal
Discoveries
Flagrant
Provocation
Worry
Clarity
Doom
Second Chance
Hesitation
Setback
Agreements
Return
Goals
Jealous
In Love
Wine
Whipped
A Tie
Bother
Idiot
Morning
Promises
Birthday
Cupid
Couch
Disaster
Nightmare
Bruise
Plans
Red
Fault
Betrayal
War
Court Hearing
Damage
Acceptation
Chunking
Tequila
Repair
Your
Princess
Hard
Rollerblading
Free Fall
Requests
Chicken
Baptism
Embarrassment
Obvious
Hell
Hacker
Dinner
Traditions
Checkmate

Anxiety

1.3K 67 0
Par theautorajensoo

"Do you know where Jisoo is?" I say as I approach the girls at the pool.

"We thought she was with you." Rosé looks at me worried.

"What's the problem?" Lisa arches an eyebrow knowing there's more to it than what I'm saying.

"She's convinced herself that I don't like her and I don't want her around, since what I most want is the opposite of all of this." I lie down on the chair and close my eyes, moaning in frustration.

"You have to get your girl before someone else does that, Jen. If you wait and don't take action, nothing will change and no one can do it for you, but you." Rosé says seriously.

I keep thinking about her words until nightfall. I get up and start walking along the beach until I see Jisoo and Soojoo sitting side by side, looking out to sea. Romantic date?

"So, what do you intend to do?" Soojoo says.

"I don't know, but I miss her. It's crazy, right?" Jisoo lets out a sad laugh. Is she talking about Sunmi?

"I'm not sure if it's crazy, it depends on your connection level."

"When I return to Seoul, I'll sell my part in the company." she's kidding, right?

"Are you sure about that? Sounds radical, isn't there anyone to take your place?"

"Unfortunately no, there's no one I trust to leave at my place." Jisoo sighs and takes a shell in the sand "Then I'll sell and move."

"Have you decided where?"

"Paris?" she says, so she goes after Sunmi? I can't believe it "I was actually thinking about taking a trip around the world, keeping busy, not thinking about her, not missing her, and maybe finally forgetting about her."

"What about Sehun?"

"He's my best friend, I miss him sometimes, but I hurt him too much, I need to give him this space. I never deserved him anyway, he was too good for me." Jisoo shrugs and I feel a cold wind. "Come on, it's getting cold, I don't want you to get sick." she takes Soojoo's hand and pulls it "Your eyes are brighter than the last time we saw each other."

"Stop flirting, idiot!" Soojoo rolls her eyes and pushes her away while they both laugh. I run across the trail before they see me.

************

The resort's official party is tonight. Jisoo's playing something on her phone, lying on the couch, and I'm reading a book on her bed, until her phone rings. It's Sunmi.

"Hey, maybe I'll visit you soon."Jisoo says and I roll my eyes. "It depends on how the progress of my plans will be, but I'll let you know." she laughs and says goodbye.

"Who do you intend to sell your part in the company to?" I say without looking at her.

"Soojoo." she says as she goes back to playing.

"Are you kidding me?" I stand up and approach her.

"No."

"Kim Jisoo!" I raise her voice and she sighs while blocking her phone. "Are you really going to give up everything because of Sunmi?" I look at her incredulously.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you like her and all, but don't you think it's too much to drop everything for her?" I say irritated.

"Why do you care, Miss Ruby?" She gets up and I hold her wrist.

"Do you really believe this is a good thing to do?" I say looking into her eyes, but I can't read anything that's in them. She pulls her wrist.

"You don't know what you're talking about and stop acting like you care." She says irritated "Don't you have someone else to irritate?"

"YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF HERE!" I stop next to her and she turns to me.

"ME? PAY ATTENTION, WHAT AM I DOING? I'M TIRED OF YOU, OF THINKING ABOUT YOU, OF WANT YOU!" She pushes me away, her face red with anger.

"Wait, what?" 

"That's what you heard, I won't repeat it, rejection once was enough for me." She turns around again and I grab her wrist.

"Rejection? What are you talking about?" I squeeze her wrist and she's silent looking at a point beyond me. "Screw this. I'm angry about all this!"

She arches her eyebrow like I'm crazy, I put both hands on her cheeks and kiss her, taking her by surprise. Our lips move in sync and delicious heat spreads through my body. I feel Jisoo's hands on my waist, pulling me closer as she pushes me onto the bed.

I let out a low moan at the feel of her tongue in my mouth, oh my God, it's a million times better than I ever imagined. I squeeze the back of her neck as I fall onto the bed, with her on top of me, not breaking the kiss.

When she moves away, a few inches, in fact, we're both panting. Her eyes have such an intense, warm glow, it's almost the same as the day I caught her with Sunmi, but now there's something else. I notice her gaze go down to my lips and run my tongue over them, when she approaches to resume the kiss, I push her away and she looks at me confused.

"Don't kiss me again." I say as I sit down.

"Seriously, you're the most bipolar person in the world. Your signals are mixed and..." I pull her by the collar and glue my lips to hers, cutting her off. When I'm sure she won't continue, I sigh.

"Don't kiss me again, I don't know if I'm able to control myself enough with you kissing me like that." I push her again and she laughs. I missed hearing that.

"You're crazy" she shakes her head, but gets serious all of a sudden "Since you want to follow the rules, tomorrow we'll have a date. Get ready." She blinks before getting up and going to the bathroom.

*******************

"Calm down, Jen!" Lisa slaps me.

"I can't!" I cross my legs as I watch Jisoo walk around the room with Soojoo.

"Repeat what happened." Rosé says calmly.

"We discussed, I kissed her, tomorrow we'll have a date." I smile as I remember her soft and warm lips.

"So what's the problem?"

"I don't know how to act, or what to do. I'm anxious and nervous because it's a date! I don't know how to do this kind of thing. What if I screw it up again? What if my brain bugs? The chances of this happening are pretty high."

"Don't worry, Jisoo knows what she's doing, and you just have to follow her pace. Let her take the lead in the meeting." Rosé shakes her head, looking thoughtful "After all, she was the one who invited you."

"What if she wants sex? I don't know if I'm ready for this." I take a sip of wine.

"Don't you want to have sex with JISOO?" Lisa gapes at me.

"I do, but maybe I disappoint her or I'm not as good as she expects, or I don't know, maybe we don't have chemistry." I lie down on the chair and sigh.

"Jisoo won't force you to do anything you don't want to do, but I doubt you won't want to surrender to her. She's good at what she does." Rosé shrugs.

"How do you know that?" Lisa arches an eyebrow and so do I, but Rosé's silent. "Chaeyoung!"

"We already had a really hot kissing session, many years ago, we were both drunk and that was it."

"And why did you two stop?" Lisa says.

"She realized where things were going and stopped, Jisoo didn't want us to be uncomfortable or awkward the next day." she forces a cough "She was very clear and direct, I saw that even drunk, she didn't want to take advantage of me or something. It was really nice of her."

"And you never mentioned it again?"

"No, actually, we got closer because of it and there was never a weird moment or anything like that, now and then we make fun of each other because of it, no big deal." She laughs.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.2K 854 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...
25.5K 830 42
Lisa and Jennie meet on a dating app and, after a succession of misunderstandings, they hate each other. Quite a lot. Although they would love to nev...
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
49.7K 2.1K 30
Yin and Yang. Good and Evil. Calm and Impulsiveness.