His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Someone's gonna pay

2K 62 44
By AmyBee34

Kol's pov

Me, Elijah and Rebekah are nearing the compound after me, Elijah and Rebekah stopped Marcel's inner circle vampires from killing the wolves. They weren't pleased when we appeared and stopped them since Klaus gave them the go ahead but I wasn't willing to let down Davina as I know how much the pack means to her and Hayley.

Klaus is in a huff because we stopped the wolf killing spree but he just doesn't seem to grasp why the pack is important and that he put a target on his own kind for once again his own selfish reasons.

"Hayley" Elijah says rushing to Hayley who was lying motionless on the ground just at the entrance of the compound just as you go to walk into the main part of the compound.

"What the bloody hell?" I say as Elijah inspects Hayley while Rebekah goes over to Monique who is lying motionless on the floor a bit further away from Hayley but I don't care about her. I frown as I see one of Davina's shoes just randomly lying on the floor. "Where's Davina?" I ask "Davina!" I call out as I start searching through the different rooms in the compound in search of Davina but I find no sign of her making my heart sink.

I return to the front entrance "Davina's not here, she wouldn't have left Hayley like that" I say gesturing to Hayley who Elijah brought into his arms, picking her up bridal style. He walked over to the couch and gently set her down.

"What the hell?" Monique groans as she starts to wake up and I instantly flash over to her, grabbing her by the throat and slamming her up against the wall making her gasp "where the hell is Davina?!" I yell "I-I don't know" she coughs trying to pry my hands off her throat "liar! Where is she?! You were here now tell me where is she!?" I yell tightening my grip on her throat.

"Bloody hell Kol if you want answers let the damn girl breath so she can speak" Rebekah says walking over and pulling me away from Monique making me drop her and she gasps as she collapses to the floor.

"I-I don't know where Davina is, I don't even know what happened. I was knocked out before Hayley and Davina came back from going out" Monique explains rubbing her throat "they went out?" I ask "yeah I forgot to mention, I saw Hayley and Davina in the bayou when the vampires were running rampant after the wolves, trying to stop them. They left when I spotted them" Elijah says standing by Hayley's side.

"Let's get back to the matter at hand okay? Monique you were knocked out?" Rebekah asks looking at the witch "that is what I just said" she replies in a snotty tone so Rebekah gives her one hefty smack across the face making her yelp. "Don't give me attitude little girl, I kindly stopped my brother from choking the life out of you so be a little more respectful when talking to me" Rebekah warns with narrowed eyes.

"Now tell us what happened?" Rebekah asked "I came downstairs and I was attacked by some unknown witch, I tried to fight back but she was stronger. I didn't see her face as she was stood in the shadows by the front" Monique explains "what the bloody hell happened here?!" Klaus snaps as he enters "an attack on the girls happened and now Davina is gone" I explain running a hand through my hair as I pace around the room before grabbing a chair and flinging it across the room making it crash against the wall.

Hayley suddenly sits up gasping making Rebekah and Klaus rush to her except for Monique who heads upstairs "what happened?" Rebekah asks "I don't know, me and Davina came back and saw Monique passed out on the floor and then suddenly everything went black around me" Hayley explains "Monique said some witch attacked her and knocked her out" Elijah says "Davina? Where's my sister?" Hayley asks standing up looking around alarmed.

"She's gone, whoever attacked must've took her" Rebekah says making me growl "and they are going to pay for taking her!" I snap before I catch Klaus eyeing something on the floor "there's blood here" he says crouching down and swiping his finger in the blood getting some on his finger.

"It's not Davina's but I do recognise it. It appears one of the Salvatore brothers paid a visit" he says standing up wiping his hand on his pants "well the Salvatore's are going to pay!" I snap before my eye catches something on the floor so I walk over and I see a ring on the floor.

I crouch down to pick it up and my blood instantly boils as I turn the ring and recognise it "whichever Salvatore came here, they didn't come alone" I say standing up with the ring in my hand. "It appears someone lost a Gilbert ring and I'm willing to bet it was that bloody prick Jeremy" I say through gritted teeth "why would they come for Davina?" Rebekah asks as I toss the ring to Klaus who catches it.

No one's pov

"Well whatever the reason, I'm going to make them pay" Kol snarled clenching his fists, feeling a new kind of anger that he'd never felt before. A dangerous anger at those who dared to take what was his.

"Elijah give this to Monique and have her do a locator spell. I want Jeremy's location to be found pronto" Klaus demanded handing the Gilbert ring to Elijah when Rebekah suddenly spots something pinned to the wall across from them which she doesn't know how they didn't notice it.

She gets up and walks over seeing it's a piece of paper pinned to the wall by a bow. She removes the bow and grabs the paper and unfolds it to see something written on it. Her eyes scan over the words and her blood boils.

Dear Kol

If you want to see your baby mama again alive and well then come to Mystic Falls alone and leave the baseball bat. Matter of fact just don't try anything or your whore will suffer.

You have 48 hours and if you don't come to Mystic Falls by the time 48 hours is up your whore and child will go bye-bye

Much hate

From Damon

Rebekah clenched the note in her hand "they want you to go to Mystic Falls" she said walking over to Kol and handing him the note making him frown as he took it and began reading it only for his anger to sky rocket as his eyes roamed each word on the paper.

"I'm going to kill them!" Kol snarled tossing the note to the ground before vamp speeding upstairs. Klaus walked over and picked up the note and read it, his anger peaking also "I regret ever giving him my blood to heal him" he growled snapping his head to Monique as she came down.

"You! I want you to locate some enemies of ours and Davina! I want them found pronto!" Klaus yelled he would not take threats against his family lightly and Davina was technically family since she was carrying his niece or nephew.

"A please would be nice" Monique scoffed "just do it!" Klaus roared making her flinch and her eyes widen "y-yes I'll get right to it" she replied scurrying into another room to go prepare to do a locator spell.

Hayley, Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus suddenly jumped at the sound of a loud machine going off and looked to the top of the stairs to see Kol holding a chainsaw in his hand with a dangerous look in his eyes as he stalked down the stairs.

"Brother stop" Elijah says moving to stand in front of him but Kol held the chainsaw out in front of him "DO NOT TRY TO STOP ME!" he barked "those imbeciles have Davina, they are threatening her and my child Elijah! So don't get in my way!" he yelled he was beyond furious and none of them had ever seen him get that angry or act this way.

"At least put the chainsaw down" Elijah said but Kol backed away, shaking his head "no! I need something to hurt them with and they said not to bring a baseball bat so why not this?! At least I'll easily chop a limb off or better yet their heads!" Kol snapped before storming past him.

"Kol..." Klaus started but Kol just glared at me "no, just don't bother! I'm going to get my baby mama and future wife back!" he yelled before vamp speeding out of the compound with the chainsaw in hand as he headed to his car.

"Did he just call Davina his future wife" Hayley asked "yeah, he did" Rebekah replied "Elijah and Rebekah stay here with Hayley and report to me once Monique does the locator spell. I'm going with Kol to make sure he doesn't get himself killed and that Davina comes back safely" Klaus said before vamp speeding away.

Klaus thankfully managed to catch up to Kol just as he was putting the chainsaw in the trunk which he had turned off. Kol shut the trunk and just bowed his head "come on little brother, let's go get her" Klaus said patting him on the shoulder as he stood behind him "I swear to god Nik if they've hurt her or caused any harm to my child in anyway, I'm going to reign hell on them there will be no stopping me" Kol warned "and I don't plan to stop you, I will help you, now come on we can't stall. The sooner we get on the road, the sooner we get Davina back safely" Klaus said patting him on the back once more before they moved round the car.

"Let me drive, you're in no fit state to drive" Klaus said stopping Kol from getting in the drivers seat "I want to get there fast Nik" Kol retorted "and we will but us crashing because you drove when angry and not concentrating won't do us any good so let me drive" Klaus said making him nod and they swapped sides.

Kol got in the passenger seat and Klaus got in the drivers seat and instantly started up the car "we'll get her back brother, I promise" Klaus assured him before driving away from the compound, silence washing over them.

End of chapter

What did you think? The Mikaelson's came home to find Davina gone. Monique being a bitch when it's not needed. Kol flipped his shit. Jeremy left his Gilbert ring behind and Damon left behind a note for Kol which pissed him off even more. Kol got his hands on a chainsaw, the Mystic Falls gang better watch out. Kol called Davina his future wife. Klaus stepping up to be a good big brother for once. What will happen next?

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
2.3K 114 41
Sabrina Salvatore is pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's child or children meanwhile Klaus having the pregnant werewolf. Sabrina has to come to New Orleans...
144K 3K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...
28K 793 44
Jessica Gilbert has finally graduated high school and has decided to attend the University of New Orleans with her twin sister Meredith, without tell...