My Luna, My Mate

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook is an omega wolf and life was cruel to him. But then one day, he met a handsome man who turns out to... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 18

8.1K 413 45
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's Pov

📱 " Your really are whipped for your mate huh." Jimin said.

📱"I'm more than Whipped chim~ His really so sweet." Taehyung said with a heart shape on his eyes.

📱 "Okay, Okay, Geez. When are you gonna bring him here?" Jimin said.

📱 "Soon, Chim be patient." Taehyung said.

📱 "You can't stay in Seoul Forever Tae. You have a Pack to Rule. So far, Yoongi Told me that he and Namjoon Hyung captured some Drug dealers and A wanted Killer which we called them Rouges instead of Criminals, they were...you Know what Yoongi do to Rouges." Jimin said.

Taehyung sigh, he do knows that Yoongi loves to play and torture Criminals before they would sentence them to death depends on how heavy their crime is. It is called a 'Death Penalty' and Taehyung's ancestors who ruled Daegu before, before him had implement this rule for generations. Taehyung didn't change this rule because he saw that this was the only solutions so that Crimes would minimize in Daegu. But still, there are criminals who are stubborn and willing to do heavy crimes and mess with the City. It can't be avoided, some people are literally born to be a villan, and some our born to be good, others are born in-between.

📱 "I know... I will go home soon. Its been 5 days since me and Jungkook are meeting each other. I don't know... How to bring the topic of him coming with me to Daegu, without giving him a shock..." Taehyung said.

📱 "Hmmm... You can just tell him the truth with a calm manner." Jimin said.

📱"How though?" Taehyung said.

Taehyung decided that he would look for Jungkook once more but, suddenly his Phone rang and he saw that Jimin was the one who called him. So, he sat down on the couch in the living room and settle his Phone so that they could video call each other. Jimin on the other hand, is in the garden as always. He doesn't do much at the pack, since his Job is the head maids/butlers of the house. His Job mostly is to keep an eye to the workers and making sure they do their Jobs properly.

📱 "Like this, You shouldn't buy him anything since if you gave him something, he might think that your bribing him with food. So, You should sit down next to him and asked him if you guys could talk. I'm sure he will say yes." Jimin said and Taehyung hum in responds.

📱" then, You will tell him about yourself, mostly your past, and then you will tell him about you being the Alpha, you need your Luna, and The Luna is your mate which is this Jungkook guy. How is it? " Jimin said and Taehyung was thinking a bit.

.

📱 "It's good... Bu-but... I'm.. Getting nervous." Taehyung said.

📱 "Are you an Alpha Or what!?" Tae... Just relax. I'm sure everything would go smoothly. " Jimin said.

📱" Okay... I'll Try not to be nervous. Thanks for the tip Chim. " Taehyung said.

📱" Your welcome. " Jimin said, and Taehyung suddenly heard Yoongi's voice from the background. He then saw Yoongi looking at him through the phone.

📱 "I need My Chimmy. So, Bye brat." Yoongi said as he was the one who ended the call.

"Aish... Yoongi Hyung." Taehyung said. He got up and smile as he put his Phone in his pocket.

"Now~ To find my beloved mate." Taehyung said with a smile and walk out of his hotel room happily.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung was walking in the street of Seoul once more, going through the dark alleys and places that had less crowds. Places that most criminals would be found and also the poor Street people. He keep searching for his mate but again, he didn't found them once again. He knows that he won't find his mate immediately because they move around a lot. They don't have any permanent address.

Taehyung keep looking for his mate and walking around the area. Some people stare at him, others would be surprised to see that a True blood Alpha is lurking around and they make sure to bow their heads as a sign of respect. Taehyung hum in response and continue his journey.

After an hour of search, he finally found his mate but he got worried because, it seems his mate and Byeol are in troubled.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook on the other hand, were sleeping in the road as usual. When Jungkook woke up, he saw that his brother is still asleep but he decided that he would asked some people around for a bottle of water. At least, when his brother woke up, he would have something to refresh his throat.

Jungkook was about to leave, when he saw that Byeol's breathing is very slow and shallow. Like it was very calm. Jungkook got worried a bit and place his hand on Byeol's forehead. He notice that Byeol is a little warm. So, he decided to stand up and walk around to asked some for a  Bottler of water and some fever medications.

He came back after some minutes because he didn't want to leave his brother for too long. He only gather 4 bottles of water, but he didn't get any medications. Jungkook sigh, and went back to his brother. He kneel down and place the cool water bottle to Byeol's forehead. Byeol, Groan a little before he open his eyes and saw his older brother.

"Here, Drink this to cool you off. Your a little warm Byeol." Jungkook said and Byeol nod as he got the water bottle. He did feel a little hazzy, and weak. He doesn't felt like he wanted to move a lot, all he wants is to lay down and sleep. He open the cup, and drank the water. When he was finish, he felt a little refresh but still feeling hazzy.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook said and Byeol nod. Jungkook gave a soft smile and pat Byeol's head. Byeol smile and lean his head on Jungkook's chest as he close his eyes. Jungkook wrap his hand around Byeol and let his younger brother rest.

"Hey you!" some guy said. Jungkook look behind and saw there are 3 more mens looking like Gangster. Well, in Jungkook perception they are Gangster since the way they dress, the way one of them carrying weapons like bat's and metal rods are clear indication that they are bad news.

"Your an Omega right?" One of them said. Jungkook got scared looking at them, since they were looking at him like they would devour him. Jungkook nod as a respond.

The 3 mens suddenly have a grin on their faces. "Then... You don't mind doing us a favor in pleasuring us right~?" Guy 1 said with a smirk.

Jungkook know what that means. He shook his head and carry his younger brother bridal style. "I don't have any time for that." Jungkook said and turn around as he walk around but his arm was grabbed harshly making him fall on him butt while he unconsciously let his younger brother go. But Byeol, land on his feet and look at the 3 guys. Although, he feels a little  feverish.

"Yah! Didn't he told you that he didn't have a time!?" Byeol said annoyed.

"heh~ What would a little kid like you would do huh~?" Guy 3 said.

"No! Don't touch my-" Jungkook said but, one guy grab him by his waist from behind and tightly secured him as that guy cover his mouth.

"Sshhh~ Pretty one~ this won't take too long..." Guy 1 whisper to his ears which send shiver to Jungkook. He felt disgusted to be hold by some stranger like this. So, he elbow the man on the stomach and run for it. But, he was grabbed by the other guy. Jungkook keep trashing around but the guy held him tightly.

"Let go of my Hyung You!" Byeol said as he was about to attack one of them but,

"Shut up!" One of them said and hit Byeol on the head with the bat. Byeol groan in pain as he stumble to the floor holding his head.

"BYEOL!!" Jungkook said worriedly and keep trashing around, but the boys were holding him tightly. Byeol open his eyes, and he saw a blurry vision of his Hyung in trouble. He try to get up, but he saw a drop of blood on the floor. He touch the side of his forehead and notice that the blood is coming from his head.

Jungkook saw his younger brother bleeding, and it made him stop trashing. His dark brown eyes suddenly turn blank, like there aren't any emotions displayed on it.

"Finally, You stop struggling doll~. Don't worry~ We will send you to heaven~"  one of them whisper to his ear.

Jungkook suddenly look Down for some second, but when he look up the 3 mens were surprised to see a beautiful  Icy blue crystal like color pair of eyes. They know that Omegas eyes are beautiful blue but... There is something in that color that makes him unique, that makes every alpha look at them and be hypnotised, make them fall for its beauty.

"They are beautiful like diamond~" The guy said unconsciously and try touching Jungkook's eyes. But his hand got slap away.

"I'll kill you." Jungkook said coldly. His usual soft and polite voice is already gone. This time, Jungkook attack one of the guys and punch him on the face.

The other two got their weapons and swing it to Jungkook, but Jungkook held their weapons and start fighting them. Punching and kicking them on the face and their side.

Byeol, was amazed. It was his first time to see his Hyung fight like a real fighter. "No, It isn't Hyungie who Is fighting... But its his Wolf." Byeol thought. He then saw that Jungkook kick a guy and send him flying to a wall, the wall craxk a little. Byeol was amazed.

"Woah~ That's cool. Ah-" Byeol said but he felt the pain on his head. He look at his Hyung who is fighting 2 mens and smile. "His wolf is strong..." Byeol thought, but he realized something. " Come to think of it, I don't know much about Hyungie's wolf. He doesn't talk about his wolf that much." Byeol thought.

One guy suddenly caught Jungkook off guard and he got kick on the side of the stomach. Jungkook hold his stomach and groan in pain. He look at the person who kick him and glare at him deadly. " Be gone and die. " Jungkook growled.

"You wish!" The guy said and swing his metal rod to Jungkook, but Jungkook was about to avoid it but he was surprised to see that Taehyung stand there and got the metal road by his hand and glare at the guy.

"Who the fuck are you!?" The guy asked.

🐺 "Taehyung Let me take over." V said.

"I can handle this V." Taehyung said.

🐺 "No let me, I'll show this guys not to mess with our mate." V said.

"Fine, But don't over do it or we will be in troubled." Taehyung said.

🐺 "Yea, yeah." V said.

And with that, a Taehyung close his eyes and when he open them it was a beautiful golden color. "I'll show some pain." V said and coldly and decided to fight the two guys.

The two guys gulped and try swollowing their fears. They knew that their opponent is a True blood Alpha.

They were doomed.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon, a those two guys were laying on the floor completely beaten to pulp. V smirk and look behind him and saw Jungkook, no... It wasn't Jungkook but his wolf.

Golden eyes meets a beautiful Icy Blue ones. Each one of them were drown into the beauty of each other eyes.

"Mate" They both said to each other without breaking the eye contact.

V was the one who first blink his eyes between the two and he shook his head to get his thoughts settled. V smile at Jungkook and extend his hand. "Are you okay?" V said and Jungkook who got shy of all the sudden nod, he grab V's Hand who help him to stand properly.

"My name is V. What's yours Beautiful?" V said.

"Jay" Jungkook, No, Jay said.

"Jay... That's a common name for Humans. But, still it sound unique to me. I guess our name are Both Letters." V said chuckling.

Jay chuckled along with him. "Yeah..." Jay said.

Jay's eyes suddenly gaze behind V and saw Byeol laying on the floor. Jay gaps, and his eyes quickly turn back to dark brown once. "BYEOL!" Jungkook said and run to his younger brother.

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 2269
Written: June 11, 2021
Published: July 08, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
908K 38.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
948K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
624K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...