The Billionaire's Nanny

By xley___sweetpsycho

New updates every weekday by 9 am Thanks for 3k reads❤❤ "I don't care," Lucas snapped back, "get her out of... More

Prologue
Interview
Asshole
No Thanks
Baron's Visit
Rethink
Apology
First day
The twins
Who is Sarah?
The planetarium
First day
The Ex-wife
The subway
Not a monster
First Gift
The park
Trashy Massage
Celine's visit
Making dinner
The visit
His family
A good day
Our first kiss
The Balcony
The bed
His Girlfriend
The mystery person
One week in
The park
The job
Office romance
The sexy Nerd
Mia
Sister's tease
His secret
The mall stalker
Truth revealed
Closet
Family dinner
The break up
Bess
Not her
Ill
I love you
Hospitalized
Blue Monster
Real
Reconcilation
Make up
The kids
BFF's boyfriend
The surprise
Sister's return
Ex-wife?
Gone (Lucas POV)
Tears
Dangerous ex-wife
Threats
Forgiven
A trip
Family
The plan
Confront
The lost baby
Vacation
Mile high club
New Haven
Elmo
His Friends
Railed
Crabs and Mommies
Baecation
The love island
Beautiful scars
Jerk
Love on a boulder
Trouble in Paradise
The birthday baby
Pregnant
Pinata
The test
The hospital
Tough choice
I choose you too
The proposal
An old nemesis
The basement
Friends lift each other
Miscommunicated
The Basement II
Curious cat
Home
Death trap
Finally over
Wedding Bells
A merry Christmas
Epilogue

Razorcut

43.2K 1.7K 150
By xley___sweetpsycho

"You just sound like one big happy family," Celine squealed happily as I sat on my bed talking to her after finishing up for the day. She went on about her usual excitement as I told her about the picnic.

"Of course," I said flatly, "except we are not a family and we have only been dating one week.".

"What if you propose to him," she said as her tone shifted into seriousness.

"That's your worst joke yet," I said drily as I shifted on my bed. "and I've seen you try stand up comedy."

"Shut up," she laughed, "I'm serious, since we came here, I've seen more couples proposing than on valentine's day."

"You hate valentine's—and proposals." I cried through the phone.

"Well, that was before I made this trip to Ibiza, god they are so f-ing adorable girl."

"What is Alexander turning my best friend into?"

"Haha, very funny," she mocked, "but it would be so cute. I can even help you shop for rings and I have some really amazing proposal ideas in mind."

"Good night Celine," I threatened.

"Okay okay," she said quickly, "dude where did your sense of humor go?"

"I'm sorry C," I said in a softer tone, "I just have a lot of shit on my mind lately."

"Whoa baby girl, it's just the first week it's too soon to start having a lot of shit,"

"No it's not about Lucas." that was partly a lie since it had something to do with his past. "hey C I have to ask you something really quick."

"Shoot."

"The other day back at the bar, before you went on your trip, did you feel anything weird," I asked carefully not wanting to scare her.

"Well, it depends on what kind of weird. The city is filled with a whole bunch of weirdos."

"I mean weird like you were being..." I paused, weighing my words carefully. I knew Celine too well. She would be on the first flight back here if she thought I was in even the slightest form of danger, and I would hate to ruin her vacation like that. Maybe it would be better to hold it off till she got back. "um...you know what forget it. I forgot what I was going to ask you."

"You are being so weird right now."

"Yeah, I know. It's just all of the stress from work here these days, plus I think dating after such a long while is taking its toll on me, and most of all I miss the best friend anyone can have on the planet."

"I miss you too, but if you're trying to butter me up so I get distracted from how distressed you sound right now, it is not working at all." she let out a small sigh, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied, trying to make my tone sound a little less worried.

"Tell that to someone that has not known you all of their life," she said almost as if she was here to see the look on my face.

"Girl you know I do not hide stuff from you, I really forgot what I was going to ask you, but I think it was something about what pill you are on," I said hoping she would flow along with my change of topic.

"still not working," she said and made a ruffling sound in the background. "But it's fine if you will not tell me." she pushed the phone away from her ear, but I could still hear her yell, "babe can you fix the next flight back to Califonia?"

"Celine, what are you doing?" I asked quickly.

"Will you tell me what is up now? Or will you tell me when you come and pick me up at the airport," she said casually.

"Okay okay," I said quickly, as my mind raced with excuses to give her but nothing excuse-worthy came forth, instead I blurted, "I think his ex-wife is back."

She let out a small gasp, "the one that's supposed to be dead?"

"Celine!"

"I'm sorry, I'm just shocked, how do you know she's back? Oh my God, don't tell me she tried to confront you, lord I would kill the bitch if she did."

"Slow down Mike Tyson," I said quickly. "I didn't see her, but I have a terrible feeling she was the one following us the other day at the bar."

"Someone was following us?" she sounded genuinely confused.

"Yeah, but I did not tell you because I was not sure. But I've had a whole week to revisit the images in my head and I am 100 percent certain we were being followed and watched."I admitted.

"Jesus Christine that's creepy. You should have told me." I could hear the panic rising in her voice, the very reason I had not told her.

"Look I did not tell you this so you could have a panic attack worrying about me. I'm fine, I just want you to be careful over there, they may as well have been following you and that thought is even scarier." I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"So what are you going to do now?" she asked in a concerned tone. I knew I should not have told her.

"Nothing, it is still possible that it was just one of those my panoramic thoughts again. I'll be fine, Lucas is here with me. Just be safe for me."

"I will." she assured me, "Now I hate that I'm so far away. You do know I can come back..."

"No," I cut her off sharply, "you will do no such thing, I cannot end your vacation over a silly hunch like that. I promise I'll be fine."

"Okay," she sighed in defeat, "just promise me you would call if anything comes up."

"You know I will. I should go to bed now, it's late." I lied, not wanting her to change her mind about coming back again.

"Okay, I love you so much," she highlighted the 'so,' for a few seconds.

"I love you even more. Kisses and send my love to Alex."

I let out a long sigh and lay on my back as I got off the call. I might have been able to convince Celine now that I was fine but I was far from fine and I could only hope she would not worry about me. I could not bring it up to Lucas yet either, that would just add to the list of people worrying about me for what could just as well be a simple hunch.

The sound of my phone chiming cut my thoughts short. I picked it off my chest and checked to see who the message was from. A small smile formed on my face as I read the message from Lucas.

I believe I was promised a shave from my girlfriend.

I snorted lightly and sat up to reply to him.

I thought you were busy with work.

He sent a reply almost immediately. It felt weird that we were texting each other when we were only a few rooms away from each other, but I was not complaining.

There's another form of work that has had my attention all day. And yes it has everything to do with your body.

If you keep filling my head with thoughts like that, I won't be able to stay away from you all night.

That's the plan baby. I'm waiting for you, I meant we are waiting for you so do not keep us waiting.

I did not need to ask to know who the other was and I was glad to oblige to his invitation, even though I still had so much in my mind. I crawled off my bed and slipped my legs into the pair of flip-flops on the side. I grabbed my robe and put it on, though I knew I would not need to have it on for much longer either way.

Lucas pulled the door open before I even gave the first knock. I gave him a long lust-filled stare as he stood on the other side of the door. Okay, this man could pull off any look and make it look like the sexiest thing ever, even a simple pair of white Calvin Klien's.

"See something you like?" he quirked his brows.

"Maybe," I smiled sheepishly. He reached his hand out and pulled me into him. "I missed you," he mumbled as he pressed kisses on my neck.

"You saw me a few hours ago at dinner," I giggled girlishly.

"That was too long ago," he grabbed my butt and ground me against his erection. "You should be around me all the time, right."

"Yes," I managed to breathe out, as I held on to his strong arms. "but what about the kids,"

"Some duties we cannot forfeit," he chuckled.

"I heard a few people were waiting for me," I teased. "well I'm here to satisfy every one of them."

"Good," he growled and bit my ear softly, "because a few of us are more demanding than the others." he pushed my robe off and let it pool to my feet. More giggles erupted from me as he lifted me from my thighs, and I wrapped my legs around him, rocking against his erection through his boxer briefs.

I was lost in his trails of kisses down my neck to my collarbone and back up again. Lucas led us through the room to the bathroom and pushed the door open with his feet. I had never sauntered far enough to his bathroom, but it was a beautiful sight. The glass doors and walls did not do enough to show how spacious and luxurious the bathroom really was.

Almost everything in the bathroom was white, with a few touches of gold here and there, like the double panel curtains spread before the floor-to-ceiling window that overlooked the back lawn. The long tiled vanity sat in front of a large mirror with light bulbs mounted all around it, and the bathtub was placed two steps higher from the ground.

I felt a twinge of disappointment when he dropped me on the vanity and took a step back. "We'll take this step by step. First shaving,"

"But I want to kiss you," I whined, using my legs wrapped around him to hold him closer

He cupped my cheeks and gave m a chaste kiss, that only made me pout. He chuckled and released himself from my grip. "There will be no pouting tonight, if you want a kiss from my very generous and sinful lips, you have to earn it."

I pushed my breasts forward and batted my eyelashes seductively, "please," I purred and bit my bottom lip.

"Keep tempting me and I might just make you wait longer," he growled and leaned down to take out his razor set from the drawer below.

I watched carefully as he dropped the set next to me and took out a shaving brush to lather his face. I twisted my face in an exaggerated pout as he took the steps to prepare for a shave. "What?" he asked amused as he looked into the mirror.

"I kinda like your stubble," I admitted.

"You suggested I cut it," he chuckled, as he applied more shaving cream.

"Well, I don't know if I want you to keep it longer or I love to see you cleanly shaven."

"Good news is that it grows fast," he spread my legs and stepped between my legs. "Here," he said, handing me the razor after rinsing it.

"This looks dangerous," I said eyeing the object.

"I like to have a close shave, it is dangerous but fully efficient," he held my hand, but I retreated, suddenly aware of the possibility of slitting his throat.

"I might hurt you," I said and pushed the razor back to him.

"I'll guide you through," he took my shaky hands and tilted his face, holding my hand to his lather-covered chin. "like this." With one hand on his shoulder, I let him lead my hands gently over his chin. My hand was no longer shaky as he held it, guiding it with the proper angle and pressure until that side of his chin was shaved clean. "See," he grinned, and teased, "you didn't kill me,"

"Yet," I sighed.

He chuckled and took the razor from me to wipe off the shaving cream. "Now it's your turn," he said and placed the razor back in my hand.

"I'll kill you if you let me hurt you," I teased and took the blade from him carefully.

"If I had to die in your arms I would die a happy man," he placed his hands on the counter and tilted his head to the other side.

I followed his lead, grazing the razor over his chin the way he had shown me earlier until his chin was mostly shaven. "Okay maybe it's not so hard," I said as I finished with his chin.

"It isn't," he said and took the blade to wipe off the cream again. "Now for the most delicate part," he raised his chin. My hand became shaky again as I approached his neck with the razor.

One wrong move on my part and I would give him a bad cut. I tried to shake my hand to make them steady just as the sound of his phone ringing made him turn his head. "Oh my God," I gasped as the razor cut into his flesh just enough to make the spot red. The blade fell from my hand and clattered to the ground as I found myself panicking.

"Hey it's fine," he said as he held my shaky hands, "I'm not dead and it does not even hurt."

"I'm so sorry, I should have been more cautious," I said and wiped the small streak of blood that dropped. "I'm sorry," I said again, and a few more times as I tried to wipe his neck with my thumb.

"Chris, you're panicking, calm down. I have cut myself a few times before," he said in a calmer tone.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled, and before he could stop me, I leaned down and sucked his flesh, successfully stopping the light bleed. "Thank God," I breathed.

He chuckled and leaned down to pick up the razor. "You keep surprising me every time," he said and brushed his thumb over my lips.

"Your phone is still ringing," I reminded him.

"Oh yeah that," he tossed the blade in the sink, and helped me down from the vanity. "can you help me clean this?" he asked.

"It's the least I could do after almost slitting your throat," I said and turned to rinse the razor.

"Stop it, Chris," he demanded, "I know it was a mistake and it stopped hurting a few seconds after the cut." he wrapped his hand around me from behind and kissed my shoulder.

"Phone," I reminded again.

"Ughh," his groan vibrated through my body. "this better be important."

I giggled as he kissed me again before heading back to the room. I could not hear what the call was about from the bathroom and I had no interest in eavesdropping, so I focused on trying to clean the blade without giving myself an injury too.

A few minutes later, Lucas walked back into the bathroom with the broadest grin on his face. "You're excited," I noted as I put the razor set back in the cabinet.

"That I am,"' he said and grabbed me from behind. "Mia's coming back in a week,"

"Oh that's such great news," I smiled, "the kids have missed her so much."

"I have too, but there's a little bad news to this great news," he frowned.

"Oh?"

"Lilian and Mia have grown so fond of you and want to know if you'll be available to hang out a few times next week," he said with a possessive tone.

"That's a problem?" I chuckled.

"I hate having to share you, even with my sister and sister-in-law," he said in a grunt.

"I would be coming home to you every night." I turned around and cupped his cheeks.

"Still,"

"Well I have a great idea on how to fix that teeny tiny problem," I grinned mischievously.

"Anything you propose would be fine, as long as it means you end up closer to me," he pulled me closer with his free hand for emphasis.

"So possessive," I giggled.

"I am only possessive over what's mine," he growled.

"Well then, how about we make up for some lost time. So you have great memories when I'm with Mia and Lillian."

"What are you proposing?" he asked, though I knew he understood exactly what I was saying as his hands pushed the light fabric of my nightdress higher.

"I'm proposing a fuck marathon," I blurted and widened my eyes at my blatancy.

Lucas looked shocked too but quickly covered it with a smug grin. "You are one wild one," he chuckled.

"So what do you say?" I tilted my head and batted my lashes again.

My seduction must have worked this time because he said, "I don't think I can ever resist a proposition that offers your pussy to me for as long as I want. Now turn around."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
4.3K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
4.7M 122K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
446K 28.1K 49
Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all back with their intense love, romance...