Unadulterated Love

Por sidnaazforever2004

UNADULTERATED It means something absolute, clear, pure, fine, neat, plain, purified, undiluted, unmixed and... Más

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 36

3.2K 362 8
Por sidnaazforever2004

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

I was never this busy in my life. Got a meeting scheduled in the morning, then I've to go home early to help Meeti and Neil. We have an appointment with their wedding planner, then we'll go searching for a good catering, and then to a designer for her. And and and, apart from this, I have to meet Sidharth.

"We wanted some old mansion kinda look.. You know.. Haweli jaise..!" this is our new client's demand. She is a filthy rich person, who wishes to build a haweli in her 100 acres land.

"Here.. Please go through this catalogue.. " I pass her a booklet.

"No.. I don't want this.. You're the creative right..?" she asks.

"Yess.." I nod.

"Then you design my house.. Haven't you seen any  Bollywood movie.. I want my house like that.." she beams with joy.

"Ohkay.. I..I get your point.. But all those 'Hawelis' have a basic  structure... I hope you understand that when you chose a frame.. And I'll design it's insights according to you further.." I politely explain. She nods, going through the booklet. 

"Listen.. There's nothing in this.. I have always wished for a mansion, like the Pataudi palace.. Tum please vaise kuch banao na.." she requests.

"Oh.. Fir toh mujhe movies dobara dekhni padegi palace study karne ke liye.. " I nervously chuckle. She laughs.

"You're funny.." but didn't leave, instead for another half an hour, she ate my mind.

"Vikas!" I stormed into his cabin.

"What kind of a person was she..? Sooo over dramatic!" I sat grumpily on his chair, reciting her silly palace fantacy. He chuckles moving forward to me.

"Now you know my pain.. But it's okay.. It's a part of our job.." he says.

"Hmm.. So I'm calling it a day.. Byee.." with a chaste hug. I leave.
Got a call while I was wrapping up.

"Sana.. There's a change in the plan.. Sunday ko chalenge shaamko okay.." Meeti said.

"Kyu.. I was leaving early because of you..!" I whine.

"Sorry Sanuu.. Ek prayer rakhi hai Neil ke ghar pe uski Mom ne.." she reasons. Okay then. I made my way to Sidharth.

I just entered the hallway to see aunty getting the room cleaned by staff. "Koi aa raha hai aunty?" I raised my brows.

She nods, "Ha.. Ajay ke parents... dinner pe..."

Oh. I better leave then,  "Thik hai.. Toh mai chalti hu.."

She turned to me, "Kyu jaa rahi hai.. Idhar aa meri help kar.." she asked me to set the glasses on the dining table.

While placing them in patterns, I try talking to her. "Are you sure you want me to stay..?" I ask.

She smiles. "Yes I am.. Now call Sidharth.. Jaldi aane bol usko..!" she spoke.

I ran to the bedroom to change to a pair of simple kurti. Calling him, while setting my hair, "Hello.. Nikla ke nahi office se..? Aunty puch rahe hai.."
Just then the door opens, with the man himself.

"Aagaya baba.." he says, soon there's a change in his expression.

"Tu kyu ready ho rahi hai bey.. Tere in-laws aa rahe hai..?" he giggles.

"Dafa ho!" I snap at him. I just changed so that I look simple. And homely.

He pulls me between his arms, "Achi lag rahi hai.." were his words before he cups my face for a short kiss. "I like this bindi.." he taps on the small black one I had on my forhead. I just love the way he adores me, wants me naturally. That makes me fall more for him.

Bet you, I haven't been anymore mousy. Just carried a coy smile all time the guests were here. And don't ask how many butterflies I felt inside of me, when aunty introduced me. I am a part of their family now. I just keep repeating it, because it sounds so good.

"Aaj mail ayaa Delhi se.. They'll telecast the episode on Sunday evening.." he says.

"Sunday ko?" I ask him to recheck.

"I just saw their message.. Sunday @7 pm sharp it says.." he confirms. Uh no. I am supposed to be with Meeti! I'll do one thing, finishing off all work till the evening. I have to be with him at that moment.

"Kya hua..?" he asks.

"Nothing.. You're going to be on TV!" I congratulate.

"Chal soja..!" he pulls me close.

"Good night.." I peck his lips, before switching the lights off.

"You're leaving ?? It's a weekend!" he whined seeing me almost ready to leave.

"I told you na.. Meeti ki help karni hai..!" I reply putting on the ear studs.

"Nooo.." the next moment I was pulled back on the bed with alot of force and rolled inside the cover.

"Sidhaaarth!" he's ruining my clothes!

"Hmm.. Mat jaa na baby.." he says, with his eyes closed again.

"Bas 10 minute.. Fir meko jaana padega.. I've promised her Puttu.." I said to get no reply. He had fell asleep! Sorry baby, I've to run now. But I'll be back soon.

"Ha mai nikal gayi.. Thik hai mall me mil.." Meeti was mad at me for being late. I had asked her to make it quick and do everything today itself, to make sure we have nothing for tomorrow. I've to be with him. But shopping it is. And madam was so choosy about her wedding dress.

"Yaar.. Red is so common.. Maine pink lehenga socha tha.. Lekin abhi pink is looking so common too.. Tu bata..?" she was so confused.

"Mm.. Try off white..?" I offer.

"Nah.. Boring.." she makes faces.

"Peach..?"

"Ha.. That seems interesting.. " then she proceeded with her measurements and billing for it.

"Hogaya.. Chale catering vale ke paas..?" I ask.

"Arey.. Itni jaldi kyaa hai..? H&M me sale lagi hai..!" she beams.

"We're running out of time baba.. Baad me.." I shrug.

"Yess.. We're running out of time.. For my bachelorette!" she whispers.

"What? Iske baare me tune bataya nahi pehle..?" I quire.

"Ha.. Achanak plan bana.. Kal Shefali ne bola.. A party is must.. So they're coming tomorrow.." she reveals .

"Seriously! Yaaay!" all my best friends are arriving.

"My sandals hurt!" I complain after walking about a thousands of miles with her. It took us all day to finalize just a couple of things. I am hell tired.

SIDHARTH'S POV

We had decided, nothing for the weekend. I rant as I woke up an empty bed. She's so busy, to even spare me a call if she had lunch. I'm telling you, I won't melt to these kissing emoticons she left on whatsapp.

"Sir.. Mam ko lene aa jayiye.." Ravi called me.

"Kya hua..? Where is she..?" I took my car keys, climbing down the stairs.

"Mam car me hi so gayi hai.." he answered. I eased myself, his sentence had me hanging in the air.
She was deep in sleep to realize that I carried her inside.

"Haaye.. Mai yaha kaise aayi..?" she wondered as she woke up after an hour.

"Mai laya.. " I reply scrolling down my phone screen.

"Baby.. Tune meko miss kiya..?" she cooes.

"Nahi"

"Kya yaar..! Sidhaaarth! Sadh mat.. Teko pata mere friends aa rahe kal.. Aur mere ghar pe rukenge Shaadi tak.." she was so happy. I know that excitement. I've had a great fun at Jay's wedding too.

"Dekh maine apne liye ye lehenga liya hai.." she shows me a picture she clicked in the trial room.

"Next week tak ready ho jayegi.." she adds.

"Lovely!" I compliment.

"Haina.. Aur aur ye dekh.. Ye Meeti ki bachelorette party ke liye.." pulled out a short black bodycon slip dress.

"Ye uski dress hai?" I am amazed as the dress would not be able to hide much of skin.

"Nahi pagal.. Ye meri hai.." she laughs, placing it ahead herself.

"NO WAY! YOU'RE NOT WEARING THIS!" I screamed in my mind. God, I cannot let her go alone wearing such a small piece in a club.

Evening:

"Congratulations Sidharth! Kitna acha bola tune.. Sachi proud hu tere pe.." she hugs me. We all saw the talk show. Mom  looked contended, she praised me too.

As my part of the interview was aired, she had clicked pictures of Tv on her phone. "Ek appreciation post toh banta hai..!" she said. Posting some tweet.

"Abhi tera zyaada ho raha hai..!" I tell her. She wants to see her friend again today. It is  sunday, it's our day! We're supposed to stay in bed till late  as we do. Sleeping all day but together.

"Sidhaarth.. Kal bataya toh tha maine.. Mere dost aa rahe hai..!" she says.

"Toh?"

"Toh.. I've to pick them from airport.." she says. Slowly her hands hold mine, she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Thik hai.. Drop them home and come back.." I said. She jerks her head to me.

"Aise kaise drop karke aajau..? " she denies to come back now.

"Fine.. Go" I exhale.

"Aise karega toh mai kaise jaaungi baby..?" she softly brushes her fingers over my knuckles.

"Kab ayegi?" I ask.

"Mm.. Abb.. Jaisi Meeti ki Shadi ho jayegi.. Mai vapas..!" she says.

"Shaadi tak? Shenaaaz yaar..!" I whine, what do I do? I'm so habitual of having her around.

"Tu muh kyu sada raha hai abb.. Raat ko nahi aa paungi.. Bas.." she says. When I look at her, she stares me back for a while. She's habitual of me too.

"Kitne din?" I ask.

"10" she answers averting her eyes.

"You'll have to compensate for these many days.. !" I say.

"Ha baba.. Will do as you say.." she replied immediately.

"Alsoo.. (she streches) I can pay you an advance right now.." she adds. I grab her to myself the next second, she removes my T-shirt over the head. Peppering small wet kisses on my chest, her hands making their own way around. Once off with every piece of clothing, she straddled me. Having not much time to spare for foreplay, I directly go for her spot. Filling each other, we won't be enjoying this intimacy for the next few days. Laying naked under the covers, simply hugging, is something we find more relaxing than a shower.

"I'll miss these.." she whispered before jumping out of the bed. With sheet wrapped around, she ran inside the bathroom.

"Byee Aunty.. I'm going to be a little busy these days.. Dawai time se lena.. Varna sugar drop kar jata hai..." she hugs Mom.

"Dhyaan rakhna.. Call karte rehna.." Mom replies.

"Arey yeh apne ghar hi toh jaa rahi hai..!" I chid. They're acting like she's leaving the for some other country.

"Huh! Bol kon raha hai.. Abhi andar bad-bada raha tha.. 'Kyu jaa rahi.. Kab ayegi..!' abhi dekho..?" she mimics me.

"Abey chalna paka mat.. Zyaada kaam mat karna.. Jisse back pe pressure pade.." I said, she embarrassed me in front of Mom.

"Sidhhaaarth! Kitne mahine ho gaye.. Mai thik hu abhi!" she says.

"I'm serious okay.. Aur akele mat jao airport.. Apni dost ko lekar jaao.." I snap. Think for her own good, but she won't get it. Gadhi!

Firstly her dress, she gave me her 'kasam' for that stupid dress and now her careless responses to my words. I don't want to shout before she leaves.

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

"Jassieee!" I wave hand, across the hallway of the waiting area in the airport, as soon as I saw him. Tall, dark and handsome. With a dark blue turban wrapped gracefully above his head. He turns back, following my voice, he strode to me. Carrying their bags in the trolley.

"Sanaaa!" he squeezed me in the hug.

"Veerey!" I almost melted in. It has literally been years, I didn't see him after college. Quickly blinking away the wetness in the eyes, I welcome Katherine. A beautiful white girl.

"I've heard so much about you Sana.." she hugs me.

"Me too.. And you're more beautiful in real.. " I tell her. she smiles.

"Motto..I'm here too.." I hear another guy calling for me.

"Aman!" I squeal.

"Yaar.. Tu itni patli kyu hogayi.. Hot bhi lag rahi hai.." she adds. Letting out a huge snorting laugh. I take them home.

Getting engrossed with the preparations, we were mostly at Meeti's place. Her parents had arrived. Mine will arrive soon.

"Yaar.. I'm so excited! Bachelorette!" Aman said.

"Yeah.. But lemme warn you.. Nothing except for drinks.. No joints.. No powders..!" Jassie said.

"Okay guys.. Jaao jaldi.. Abhi rest karlo.. Shaamko directly club me milte hai.." Meeti said. As soon as I unlocked the door, we threw ourselves on bed. Kathy with me and the two boys in the adjacent room. I preferred not to sleep and instead have a look at some designs. Office is getting affected too, after I've taken a leave.

"Tea..?" Aman asked, getting up to make some. Just then the doorbell rang,

"I'll see.." he said opening it.

SIDHARTH'S POV

"Yes?" A guy in loose vest and boxers opens the door.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Arey! I should be asking you this..!" he chuckles.

"Where's Shehnaaz??" I walk inside pushing past him. To see her she's on the couch with her laptop.

"Hiiiii!" she clinges to me instantly.

"Hey" I reply. Not before glaring him, who is this untidy?

"Aman ye Sidharth hai.. Aur Sidharth ye Aman.. Hum primary standard se sath padhe hai.." she introduces. Not any word for me? Just Sidharth?

"Hello.. Amandeep Randhawa.." he shook hands with me.
Is he the friend she was talking about? Where are the rest? The door clicks open, showing two more people.

"Jasmeet Singh Sodhi.. And this is my wife Katherine.." he hugs me.

"I'm.." I was about to say when.

"Hanji.. Sidharth Shukla.. I know..I know.." he says, looking at Shehnaaz with playful smile.

"Oh.. The boyfriend!" The other guy recognizes.

"Tabhi sochu.. Yeh banda ghoor kyo raha hai mujhe.." he blurts. I can't help, this word still happens to make me smile from within. While others laugh.

Whoa! Oh! Oh! She looks stunning, hot, sexy, ravishing and what not! She's killing me! Her dress somehow manages to reach her thighs. The material is silky and loose near her chest, right above the valley. Damn! I'm loosing it!

"Bolega?" she ticks her fingers.

"Wow baby.. You look hot.. As hell.." I move forward, encircling an arm around her petite body.

"I'm coming with you guys.." I tell her.

She irritatingly looks at me.
"Sidhaaaarth yaaar!" she whined. I think she knows me enough.. That why I invited myself for?

The moment she would join the dance floor with girls. It will be a treat to watch, for every guy in the club! I knew it! The exact same thing is happening now. I'm afraid I'll end up breaking some faces.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

339K 15.7K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!
627K 57.3K 70
Sidnaaz meet after nine years. Whatever happened nine years back had left a scare on their hearts. Will they be able to overcome the pain and come to...
112K 14.8K 52
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
147K 6.9K 48
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...