{1} ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By argentsbows

๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ; ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง, ๐ž... More

01'
02'
03'
04'
05'
06'
07'
08'
09'
10'
11'
12'
A/N
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
A/n
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
31'
32'
33'
34'
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
43'
44'
45'
46'
47'
48'
49'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
50'
51'
53'
54'
55'
56'
57'
A/N

52'

5.8K 242 177
By argentsbows

𝟓𝟐' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞

꧁꧂

Kol walked down the streets of New Orleans as he dialed a number. "Pick up, pick up." he said into the phone.

"Whatever it is that is happening I want no part in it." Rebekah's voice said.

"I'm not calling you for anything related to drama." Kol replied.

"Then what the bloody hell do you want?"

"I-uh" Kol trailed off thinking of how to put it into words.

"Go on, spit it out."

"I need to buy a ring for Wanda." Kol quickly sputtered out.

The other end of the line was quiet for a moment then a loud squeal was let out that made Kol's ear cringe.

"You're going to propose!?" Rebekah shouted.

"I mean.... yes?" Kol said as his nerves were peaking.

"It's a bloody miracle! Oh you have to get the perfect ring!"

"Why do you think I called." Kol sighed.

"Watch the tone." Rebekah said.

"I'm walking to the Jewelry store now." Kol informed his sister.

"Send me pictures!"

"I will." Kol mumbled as he hung up.

The Original walked into the store and started to look around. "There something I can help you with sir?" a lady asked him.

"I'm looking for a uh... ring." The Mikealson said.

"I'm assuming an engagement one?" the women smiled.

Kol nodded, "Perfect, follow me this way and I can show you a few."

The lady led him to a counter where many rings were in display. "Is there a specific design you want?" she questioned.

"Could you show me your newest model, I want to show my sister who's helping." Kol said.

The woman smiled and nodded. She took out a tray with multiple rings on them. "These are from our newest collection we just came out with." she told the vampire.

"Can I send a few pictures to my sister?" Kol asked.

"Of course." she said.

Kol snapped a few of his favorites and sent them to Rebekah. Not even a second later the blonde was calling.

"You looked at them that quickly?" Kol chuckled as he answered.

"The one on the farthest left! It's perfect." Rebekah yelled.

"No need to yell." Kol complained.

The Original looked at the ring his sister pointed out and smiled. It was a silver twisted vine ring with a diamond and two crystals surrounding it.

"I'll take this one." Kol told the women who smiled and nodded.

"You can go to the front to pay and I'll bring out the ring." she told him then left.

"And I thought you were going to use mind compulsion." Rebekah laughed.

"Not for this. I want to do this right." Kol said.

"She'll love it Kol." The blonde told her brother.

"I really hope you're right." he sighed before hanging up.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda smiled as Hope started giggling at her. The girl held out her palm and let tiny energy webs surround her hand. The baby girl started laughing and smiling.

"She already knows your her aunt." a voice said.

Wanda turned to see Hayley leaning against the doorway with a smile.

"I wouldn't go that far." she laughed, the girl got up and walked towards the hybrid.

"I've been wanting to talk to you about something." Wanda said.

Hayley nodded as if signaling for her to continue.

"I can see where your coming from on wanting to protect Hope from any harm... but keeping her from Klaus isn't the best idea Hayls." she told the hybrid.

"Klaus is the entire reason Hope has been targeted." Hayley said.

"I know, but keeping his own daughter from him, isn't going to change anything. It'll probably put her in more danger." Wanda tried to reason.

"I want to keep her away from anything that can hurt her and Klaus? He brings danger anywhere he goes, he runs over anyone who gets in his way no matter who they are, or did you just so happen to forget who put that damn collar on you." Hayley snapped back.

Wanda winced slightly at the memory, "I'm not saying he's a good person, I'm just saying every child needs both their mother and father. And Hope needs her Dad, no matter how much you want to avoid it Hayley, you know he needs her too." Wanda gave her a small smile before walking out.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda walked downstairs into the courtyard where Klaus, Elijah, Freya, Hayley, and Kol where all standing with a glass of wine in their hands.

"Ah look who decided to show up." Klaus grinned.

"Is there a family reunion I wasn't aware about?" she asked.

"I was called and told to be here." Hayley said.

"I was talking to Freya about something when Nik thought it would be funny to invite the whole family." Kol sighed.

"Oh don't let me be a party pooper, I just wanted a front row seat to this." Klaus grinned.

Elijah shook his head and handed Wanda a glass of wine. "Let's just enjoy us being in a room altogether without wanting to kill someone for the time being." Elijah said as he sent Kol and look that he returned with a grateful smile.

"So then Wanda! Now that we have some time on our hands tell us little more about where you come from." Klaus said.

"Yes actually, I want to hear this." Freya said taking a seat on the couch.

"Well, what do you want to know?" Wanda asked as she sat on the arm rest of the chair Kol was seated at, the Original circled his arm around the girls waist.

"What I want to know, is how you even got here." Freya questioned.

"I myself still don't even know the answer to that, I was training one day when suddenly a red portal opened up in front of me and sucked me in." Wanda explained.

"I'm still not completely convinced you came from a different universe." Klaus chimed in.

"Seriously." Wanda sighed as she looked at him.

"Hey, if you were in my position you'd think the same. A different universe? It sounds crazy." Klaus said.

"Whatever floats your boat." Wanda said.

And the night continued on with everyone sharing stories and laughing at each other.

Wanda was now sat next to Freya as the two were laughing.

Elijah looked at Kol, "I can hear your heart racing." Elijah barely even whispered.

"How the bloody hell am I supposed to do this." Kol replied back in a ragged whisper.

"Just do it." Elijah told his younger brother.

"Oh very helpful." Kol rolled his eyes. He reached into his coats pocket where the tiny box was.

"Wanda can I talk to you for a second?" Kol suddenly said.

Wanda turned her attention towards the vampire, "Sure"

The two got up and walked towards the staircase, "What's wrong?" Wanda asked him sounding worried.

Kol grabbed Wanda's hand as he tried to steady his breathing, "I wanted to ask you something."

Wanda waited for him to continue, but he wasn't able to.

A huge orange portal opened up and out stepped out Steve, Sam, and Natasha.

"Wanda!" Steve called out as he saw her.

The two turned and Wanda's eyes widened, the entire Mikealson family got into a defensive stance.

"Steve?" Wanda said.

Kol turned towards her with a confused look, she knew him? And why does he look familiar?

Wanda smiled and ran up to the soldier giving him a hug. Kol looked at the ground as he placed the ring back in his pocket.

"What? And I don't get one?" Sam complained.

Wanda rolled her eyes and hugged him. Nat engulfed the girl in a hug as well.

"Way to make us worry after disappearing into thin air." Nat said.

"This seems like a heart-warming moment but who are you people?" Elijah said.

Wanda turned towards the Mikealson's, "These are my teammates I was telling you all about."

"Sam, Steve, Nat these are the Mikealson's." Wanda introduced.

"While I'm sure it would be nice to have a proper meeting, we need to go." Nat told Wanda.

"Excuse me?" Kol said taking a step forward hearing that they were going to take Wanda.

"Wanda you need to come back." Steve told the girl.

"Why?" Wanda asked not wanting to leave.

"Hell's been let loose on our world." Sam told her.

"What are you talking about?" the girl asked.

"Some big purple dude is after all six infinity stones." Sam explained.

"Thanos?" Wanda asked.

"Um yes." Nat said.

"His army is after Vision." Steve told her.

"But if they take the stone-" Wanda started, "He dies" Nat finished.

"What about Tony?" she asked. Nat looked down and Steve sighed, "Tony's disappeared." Wanda's eyes widened and she looked back at her family and looked down. "Then what are we waiting for?"

"I'm sorry what?" Kol spoke up walking towards her.

"I have to go, Kol." Wanda told him.

"No! No you-you can't just leave." Kol said. Wanda grabbed his hands, "They need me." she softly told him.

"You promised you wouldn't leave me." Kol told her with a stern look.

"I'll be back." she told him.

Kol looked down at their joined hands, "If you're going so am I." he suddenly said.

"No-" Wanda argued but Kol cut her off, "I'm going, it's my choice. Wherever you go, I go." he told her.

"Kol, where I'm from you'll get killed in two seconds." Wanda tried to reason but the vampire wasn't listening.

"I am not letting you go."

Wanda let out a frustrated sigh, she turned towards Steve who had a confused look on his face. "You have space for one more?" she asked.

"Sure" the soldier replied.

"Don't do anything stupid." She snapped.

"Yes Ma'am." the Original replied.

Steve, Sam, and Nat walked back out through the portal. "I'm going to regret this." Wanda mumbled as she and Kol walked through the portal.

The gateway closed behind the two.

"What the bloody hell just happened?" Klaus suddenly said.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

A/n: And so it begins :D Thank You guys so much for 200k reads! It means a lot that you guys are enjoying the book and I hope you all keep enjoying it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 319 27
Being a resident of Lurelin Village, you happened to be quite unlucky in a lot of regards. It was as if there was a curse on you. Then, one day, your...
31K 672 37
DC ARROW Oliver Queen Adalyn Wayne, the daughter of Bruce Wayne by day and Gotham's vigilante Onyx by night. Having been bought up in the ruthless ci...
1M 54.1K 51
"I will not go against my parents for a person who abandoned his morals and humanity for power." Her voice may come out monotonous but her body is ba...
163K 4.6K 25
Harry didn't only have a godfather but also a godmother. A godmother who was sent to Azkaban for betraying his parents, James and Lily Potter. A godm...